Help From His Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About ten feet away by the side of the door, Tim frantically tugged at his cock, watching his mom masturbate and cry out his name, and as he ejaculated into the palm of his right hand, he decided that no matter what happened, he was going to do whatever he could to successfully make his mother his lover. Damn the consequences.

Tim groaned when he noticed the huge tent in his boxers as soon as he woke up. Immediately he was brought back to the events that had transpired in his mother's bedroom the last night. Had she really given him a handjob? Had she really cried out his name while dildoing herself? He had imagined such scenarios countless times, but had never once thought that they would turn out true.

Hoping that his mom was in a better mood than she had been when he had last seen her, he freshened up and trudged out of his room. A delicious scent of bacon and eggs greeted him as he made his way downstairs, and then an equally delicious sight of the curvy figure of his mom, wrapped in a simple but extremely sexy robe as she worked around the kitchen followed suit.

Without making a sound, he walked up to her from behind, and then wrapped his arms around her. "Morning mom."

"Timmy!" Jessica jumped in surprise at the unexpected contact. "I didn't expect you to be up so soon."

"Then why have you prepared my favorite breakfast?" He asked her, resting his head over her shoulder, burying his face in his mother's silky blonde tresses.

"Because I planned to bring it to your room and wake you up myself."

"Awww mom, if I knew that I would have stayed in bed."

She chuckled and turning her head back she kissed him on his cheek. "Little too late for that kiddo, why don't you take a seat by the dining table, I'll bring it to you there instead."

Tim smiled, happy that his mother was clearly in a good mood. And he was about to break the hug, when the expected happened. The silk robe she had on was one of his favorites, and this wasn't the first time he had reveled in the glorious sensation of his dick pressed between her plump and round ass-cheeks. It certainly was not going to be the last.

"Thank you so much mom. That seems delicious." He replied, not letting go of her.

Jessica inhaled when she felt her son's penis rubbing up against her ass. There was no mistaking its size, and she was positive of the fact that he was doing it on purpose. And as wrong as it was, it felt really good.

"Yes dear, I'm sure it does." She smiled to herself, letting him know that she was aware of what he was doing. A sensual chill ran down her spine when she felt his breath on her neck.

Tim was emboldened by his mother's comment, and grinded harder against her behind, sandwiching her between his crotch and the kitchen counter. "You know I love you right mom?"

She was tempted to grind back, and dry hump her son right there, but reminded herself that she could not give in to her temptations. "Of course honey. And I love you too. More than anything else in the world."

He hummed, and his hands were sneakily finding their way to the opening of the robe, when Jessica caught on to what he was trying to do.

"Whoa. Go sit down over there now, buster, you're breakfast's gonna get cold."

Tim cursed inwardly for not having taken things slower. Now he'd blown it. "Okay mom." He sighed and headed to the dining table.

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself, and then served him his food in a plate. And when she noticed his eyes exactly where they weren't supposed to be, it was her turn to curse. In the haste of preparing his breakfast before he woke up and not having expected him to be up this early, she had thrown on the robe without replacing the undergarments she had taken off last night. And the robe, it was a perilous thing to say the least.

Tim tried not to let his delight show when he noticed his mother's nipples outlined against the silvery material. She did catch his gaze, however, and immediately crossed her arms over them, only to unintentionally squash her huge naturals against each other, exposing an incredibly deep line of cleavage.

"So what plans do you have for the day honey?" She asked him, wanting to divert his attention.

Tim shrugged, eating the bacon. "Haven't really thought about it yet. You?"

"Well, I have to go to buy some groceries, and your aunt is coming over for lunch, but nothing other than that." She answered.

"So you're gonna be home for most part of the day?"

"I guess so."

"Well, I don't really feel like going out today anyway, so I guess I'll just chill by the pool, maybe watch a movie or something."

"You sure? Don't you want to hang out with your friends?" Jessica wanted him out of the house. Because of last night, she was worried of what could happen if the two of them decided to spend their day together today. More than him, it was herself she didn't trust.

He shook his head.

"How about that girl, Mindy? Why don't you take her to the mall or something? She'll like that."

"We went on a date yesterday, mom. I'm not that desperate to get in her pants."

"I see." She nodded, not being able to think of any other ideas. Maybe she could spend the day at her sister's house instead of her coming over. But that didn't seem like a plausible option. Laura clearly had her own life to deal with, and besides, running away from the problem could never be the solution.

She sighed. "Timmy, we have to talk about last night."

He hung his head back. "Here goes."

"I'm serious honey. We can't just pretend it never happened, can we?"

"Look mom, first of all, technically, nothing really happened. I had a problem, and you provided the solution."

"A temporary solution." She corrected him.

"Well yes, whatever. But secondly, if you feel that I pressured you in any way into doing it, I'm really, really sorry, okay? I know you think it was wrong of me to ask you that, but please don't be mad at me."

"Oh Tim, my baby, I'm not at all mad at you!" She placed a hand on his cheek. The robe parted a little when she did that, and at once his eyes went to her breasts, but this time she knowingly ignored it. "You didn't pressure me, sweetie, I was only glad to help you."

"You were?"

"Of course! What are mothers for? In fact, I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, and sent you away to your room, it was totally uncalled for. It's just that..." Jessica blushed a little, unsure of how to tell her son the truth. "With everything that was going on, things were getting well...a little intense for me, you know...down there."

Tim nodded, smiling inwardly. Of course he knew. He had seen exactly how intense things had gotten down there just minutes later last night.

"I'm a woman too baby, and well...my body too has its needs, just like you do. And uh...I don't know how else to put this, but your co...er, your penis, is somewhat stimulating."

"Oh for God's sake mom, stop blushing like a twelve year old." He grinned. "You don't have to explain yourself, I understand. You have nothing to feel sorry about."

She smiled happily. "Oh Tim, thank you so much." Without thinking, she reached across to give him a hug. It was a really stupid thing to do, she realized a moment later, because the robe, trapped as it was under her ass, was stretched a little too much, and immediately, her monstrous tits popped out, mashing themselves against his t-shirt. Both their eyes grew wide in shock as they realized what happened, and at once Jessica recoiled back into her chair, mortified.

"Oh my god, Timmy, I'm so sorry!" She hastily put them back inside her robe and pulled it tight over them.

"Holy shit Mom." He said, half grinning, half stunned.

"Jesus, that was so embarrassing, I'm so stupid. Please Tim, forget this ever happened."

He couldn't help raising an eyebrow. Somehow, after he'd seen his mother masturbating to thoughts of him, his confidence around her had increased ten-fold. "That's a rather pointless suggestion, don't you think?"

She cast him a dirty look. "You're such a...oh, the hell with it. It's not like you haven't seen them before."

"Does that mean you're gonna show them to me again? Please mom, please show them to me again."

Jessica glared at her son in anger. "Absolutely not!"

"Relax, I'm only kidding mom, jeez." He smiled.

She frowned. "Why can't you be more mature about it?"

"Mature? Come on mom, you've gotta admit, those tits are, excuse my French, fucking incredible! I mean, it's a tragedy that you're hiding them from me!"

"Tim! You simply cannot talk to your mother that way."

"I can't speak the truth?"

"You know what I mean. Finish your breakfast, we can talk when you remember your manners again." She stood, heading to her room to change into something less revealing.

She locked the door, slipped the robe off, and looked at her naked reflection in the mirror. Tim may have been a little outspoken, but he was right. Her breasts were truly something to be proud of. And she did like showing them off, though lately the only person who'd been lucky enough was her son. Even when they were teenagers, she and her twin sister Laura were the bustiest and hottest girls in their school. And the two of them might have had a reputation for sleeping around, but she was still a queen among women. She'd have sex with the hottest college guys on almost a daily basis. Those were the good old days, when all men practically worshipped her, and were ready to do anything she wanted.

Her husband was one of them. He had been, back then, and in the first few years of their marriage, her sexual life was still something to be proud of. His penis wasn't large, but he knew how to use it, and they both loved each other dearly. But age had taken its toll on him. Jessica had forgotten the last time she had had sex with him and felt anything close to satisfied. Maybe it was her fault, she thought, as she rubbed her right nipple between her fingers. Maybe it was because of her wild and insatiable sexual appetite that Terry had been forced to turn to women that were less demanding. But that didn't change the fact that she craved it more than anything in her life, and was still not getting it. This was not what she deserved, she thought as she played with her tits. What she deserved was a nice, hung stud, ready to fuck her like a machine and treat her like the queen she was.

She sighed. The nice hung stud was currently knocking on her door.

"Mom?" Tim called out to her from outside.

"Hold on a minute, I'm changing." She turned around, and going to her closet, put on a bra and panties, before throwing on a fresh t-shirt along with a pair of gym shorts.

"Yeah?" She opened the door for him.

"I'm sorry for what I said." He told her, coming inside.

"It's okay Timmy, I forgive you."

"I just wanted you to know how beautiful you are mom."

Jessica smiled at him. "Thanks sweetie. I know you meant what you said in a good way. But you should think about what you're saying before you say it. What do you think will happen if I were to roam around the house with my boobs out all day?"

Tim imagined it. And of course, the thought carried down to his sleeping penis.

She looked at him, lost in thought. "That. That would happen. You wouldn't be able to think about anything else but my breasts. And that's not healthy, honey."

"I beg to differ, mom." He shook his head. "Yeah, maybe at first I would think about nothing else but them. But a few days later, I'd get used to them, and once my obsession passes away, then my problem would be solved, wouldn't it? And isn't that what you want?"

She sat down on the bed next to him. "Let's say you're right. Let's say I let you stare at my naked breasts all you want, and then you get used to them. But soon that won't be enough. Soon, you'll want to touch them. So I'll let you touch them all you want, and you'll get used to that too. Then what? You'll want to fuck them next. Should I let you do that too? Should I keep letting you do what you want, until both of us end up in jail for committing incest? Is that what you want?"

Tim looked away. He thought long and hard about what his mother had just said, and then finally broke the silence. "It doesn't have to be like that."

"What...what do you mean?"

She shook his head again, trying to find words for his feelings. "You make it sound so wrong, and horrible, it doesn't have to be like that."

Jessica was already starting to feel a little uncomfortable. "I'm only being realistic, baby."

"No, no you're being pessimistic." He turned to her and looked straight into her eyes. "I know that you need to have sex, mom. You do too. I know that dad is cheating on you, and even if he wasn't, he can't satisfy your needs. All you're doing by telling me that this is wrong, by denying that this is what you want, is trying to fool yourself. But you can't, mom." He put a hand on her thigh. "Sooner or later, your body is going to overpower your conscience. And what happens then? Will you go fuck some stranger, let everybody know, and destroy your marriage?"

"Tim, please...please don't say that." Her head was spinning. She couldn't believe what her son was saying to her.

"No, of course you don't want that." He continued. "Mom, I saw you masturbating last night. I heard you calling out my name while you did it. I jacked myself off watching you do it."

Jessica's face started to turn a deep shade of scarlet.

"I think you want this too mom. I think you want it just as much as I do. So what's stopping us? I promise you, mom, that if you let me, I'll satisfy each and every one of your desires. I'll pleasure you in ways that dad wouldn't be able to even dream of. I'll make you scream with my big cock. And no one will ever know." He exhaled, searching her face for a reply.

Her mind was going haywire as it processed what it had just heard. Never had she even dreamed that her son would say something like this to her. With her heart beating like a jack-rabbit, her skin had started to shine with nervous perspiration. And the worst part was, that regardless of her emotions, her pussy had not only completely soaked her underwear, but there was also a tiny wet spot forming on the crotch of her grey workout shorts.

"Mom? You okay?" She twitched when she felt his hand on her shoulder.

"I...I..."

"Yeah?"

"I need some time to think." She breathed out.

Tim nodded, understanding. "Of course. I'll be in my room mom." He got up and walked out, almost as shocked as his mom that he had had the balls to say all that to her. But she hadn't slapped him. She hadn't even yelled at him. Of course, there was a high chance that all that and more would happen later, when she came to her senses, but he could only hope that it didn't. He knew his mom loved him, and despite her supermodel like beauty, he was pretty much the only male in her life right now. It was completely up to her to change that; she could divorce his father and have any man she wanted even before she walked out of the house, but then again, she loved him. And there wasn't anything that she had denied him in his life, as long as he had asked her nicely. He plopped onto his bed, and waited for time to pass by.

For the next twenty minutes or so Tim lay in his bed, waiting for his mom to call out to him or come to his room, but she didn't. He was going to go to hers, and see what she was doing, but decided against it. She'd come to him when he was ready. Finally, he headed downstairs, made himself a cup of coffee and switched on the TV. About an hour later, there was a knock on his door.