Help From His Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly, I told you. You are just so damn sexy and beautiful mom."

"Oh shush. But yes, you did honey. And that's why I don't blame you for thinking about me in that way. To be honest, it kinda pleases me that you find me attractive you know?"

"It does?" The fact that his mother didn't want to kick him out of the house shocked him.

"Yeah. I...I kinda think of it as a compliment. And I'll never be angry with you for having that kind of thoughts, baby, I get it. But having said that, if this continues, your father may find out, and I don't think he will be as positive about this as I am. Which is why we're going to have to fix this, okay?"

"How?"

His mother shook her head. "I don't know, right now. But I want you to know one thing, that no matter what happens, nobody loves you as much as me, and I will always be by your side, come what may."

"Thanks mom. I love you too."

She extended her arms outwards and pulled her son into a hug. When she did that however, his hand, which was still on her thigh, shifted closer, stopping only centimeters away from her pussy. Jessica gasped lightly at the proximity, but Tim, even though he had realized it, didn't move it away. As they hugged, he could feel his mother's huge braless melons crush against his chest. So could Jessica. She was also aware that her son's hard penis was inches away from her pussy, and immediately, dirty thoughts fuelled by their recent discussion began to find their way into both of their minds.

Jessica suddenly broke the hug, but it had already been too long for either of them to dismiss it. Tim looked down at his mother's breasts, and was amazed to see her nipples jutting out more clearly than ever before against the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

"Hey, eyes up here tiger." She said playfully, catching his gaze.

He grinned at her sheepishly.

"So, you want to press play now?" She asked him, gesturing at the TV.

He nodded and resumed the movie. Soon both of them were lying comfortably on the bed, with everything from the shoulders down covered under the bed-sheet as they watched the movie. But their thoughts kept on straying to what they'd talked about. Jessica had already known that her son had been attracted to her for a long time, but hadn't thought that it would be anything more than a meaningless mommy-crush that would fade away once he started having sex like any other college going boy. She knew that he was quite popular with girls, but now she realized that he still felt that his mother was hotter than any of them. And she didn't know whether to feel proud about that, or be worried.

As for Tim, he was just immensely relieved that his mother hadn't gotten mad at him for admitting his feelings to her. Because he wasn't sure if they would go away anytime soon.

The movie ended an hour later, and Tim switched the TV screen off. Sometime during the course of the movie, they had scooted closer to each other than before, Jessica resting her head on her son's bicep, and their bodies pressed against each others. They would end up like this quite often, whenever they watched a movie together. But this time there was something more to it than just the comfortableness of the position. At least as far as Tim was concerned. He had been quite aware of his mother's huge naturals pressing against his sides, her warm, long legs brushing against his, and the pleasant smell of her freshly shampooed blonde hair under his chin. The proximity felt great, and his mind was running wild with perverted thoughts related to her. No doubt, imagining certain more...desirable ends to this scenario would fuel his masturbation fantasies for days.

"Well?" Jessica turned onto her side to face him, supporting her chin on her elbow. When Tim pulled the bed-sheet off to get out of her bed, he was treated to a fantastic view of his mother's enormous cleavage, the lower breast squashed against the bed, and the other one resting over its counterpart, confined only by the thin material of her top. It already had a low neckline, and it had gotten pulled further down in the last hour. If she revealed anymore to him, he would have been seeing her nipples.

Tim's eyes immediately widened at the sight, and Jessica obviously noticed her son's gaze.

"Oops!" She blushed and grinned, pulling her top up and sitting up straight in a less provocative pose. "Sorry about that sweetie."

"No problem." He replied absent mindedly, still picturing the sight in his head.

Jessica shook her head knowingly. She had pulled off the bed covers completely when she'd sat up, and now her eyes were drawn to her son's crotch, where she noticed that his penis was making a huge tent in his shorts. But rather than the fact that he had an erection, it was the size of the bulge in front of her that shocked her more. Was that...was that really her son's penis? It couldn't be that big, could it?"

"Oh my God..." She gasped and whispered despite herself.

"Wha...oh." Tim saw his mother staring at his boner. On a different day, that might have embarrassed him to no extent, but today, the way she was looking at it in disbelief, it gave him some kind of thrill.

"You're...you're hard." She said softly. Jessica couldn't get how she hadn't noticed it before. Unless he had stuffed three or four socks in there, her son had been blessed with an abnormally large cock. She gasped again as she felt a tingle in her pussy, by just thinking about it.

'Get a hold of yourself Jessica. You're his mother for Christ's sakes.' She thought to herself, trying to clear her head.

"Uh...yeah, sorry mom." Tim hung his head in shame.

"Oh Tim, what are we going to do with you?" She sighed. "I guess it's my fault, seems like I should have worn that bra after all. They just feel so much more comfortable when they're free, you know?" She smacked her forehead when she saw him gulp. "You don't need to know that, what was I thinking!"

"I think I'll just go to my room." He said quietly, getting to his feet. 'Before I bust a nut in my pants.' He felt like adding, but didn't speak.

"Oh baby, I feel terrible!" She really did. After all, she was the one to blame for her poor son's miserable condition, she thought. She had actually enjoyed teasing him over the past few years, without caring about his feelings. 'What a terrible mother I am!' She thought to herself.

"Is there anything I could do to help? Please tell me dear, I'll do anything to make things right."

Tim raised his eyebrows. "Anything?"

"Hey. Behave yourself." She snapped when she realized what he was talking about. She was still his mother, after all.

"You're right, forget I asked." He shook his head.

After a moment of awkward silence, Jessica spoke, "So uh, what exactly were you thinking about right now? Just out of curiosity."

"I uh...I was wondering if maybe you could you know...lend a hand."

"Oh." She pictured it, in her head. She giving a hand-job to her own son. And as wrong as it seemed, that tingle in her pussy was back again. But was it really that wrong? It wasn't like they were having sex or anything. It wasn't even a blowjob. All she would be doing was helping her son when he needed her to. And what else was a mother supposed to do, if not help her son?

"Do you really think that will help you?"

His eyes shot up immediately. Was she actually considering it??

"I'm sure of it. I guess I just need to get it out of my system, you know?" He told her, his heart beating like a train engine.

"And if I do this for you, you won't get hard around me again?"

"Well, it's definitely a start." He answered, praying like crazy that she fell for it. He had never wanted anything as much as he wanted this.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, it is. Please mom, I really need your help here. That's all you have to do, just help your son." Tim knew that if pushing that button didn't work then nothing else would.

She sighed. "Of course I want to help you baby, I love you. But I just don't want us to do anything that we might regret later."

"We won't mom, I promise you." He assured her, taking one step closer to where she was sitting. "I wouldn't ask you to do this if I didn't absolutely have to. But seriously, my cock feels like it's about to burst."

"Oh dear, that doesn't sound very good." Jessica took a deep breath. "Okay honey. I'll agree to do this for you this one time. It's only because I love you more than anything else in the world, and I don't want you to suffer because of me. Now go ahead, show mommy your penis."

Tim nodded, and pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, exposing his enormous eleven inch long monster to his mother.

"WHAT THE-" Jessica couldn't believe what she was seeing. What the hell was that thing?! In all her life, she had never seen a cock as big as the one in front of her. And she had seen quite a few in her time. She stared at it, dumbfounded, and wondering how her son had been blessed with a penis that would put most hung black pornstars to shame. Her husband's penis seemed like a baby's compared to their son's.

"It's pretty big, isn't it?" Tim commented proudly, as his mother gazed wide eyed at his dick. He hadn't earned the nickname 'Tripod Timmy' back in his school days for nothing.

"It...it is...how large is it?" Jessica asked him in a shaky voice, looking at the raging shaft staring at her angrily centimeters from her face.

"About eleven inches. I have to admit though, it's never been this hard before mom. Please, will you touch it?"

Her hand was trembling as she brought it up to her son's cock. She tried to wrap her long slender fingers around it, but there was no way that thing was ever going to fit in her hand.

"It's...it's even thicker than my wrist." She said, feeling the thick veins pulsing in her hand.

"Can you stroke it, mom?" He asked her eagerly.

Of course she was going to stroke it. "Y..Yes, honey. But hold on a minute." Jessica went to her side of her bed, and took out a bottle of baby oil from her drawer. "I think this will help."

"Thanks mom." Tim nodded in anticipation

She sat in front of her son, and then poured a copious amount of lube along his dick's length.

"Ohh...fuckk..." He groaned when she spread it all over, making his entire penis slick and slippery.

Jessica tentatively brought her hand to the base of his cock, where it was the thickest, and surrounded by a thin but rough layer of pubic hair. It felt heavy in her hand, and she held it up to look at his swollen plum sized testicles, hanging low between his legs. She wondered how much cum her son had stored in there.

"Jesus Timmy, how the hell did you grow something like that?" She commented, still mesmerized by its size.

"Do you mean it's bigger than dad's?" He asked her naively.

Jessica snorted. "Son, I think you'll be bigger than your father even when you're soft. It's definitely the biggest penis I've ever seen."

"Wow, uh...I don't know what to say mom."

"Don't say anything sweetie. Just relax, and let Mommy take care of this for you, okay?"

"Okay Mom." He nodded, and groaned in pleasure when his mother began to stroke him lightly. The large onion like head leaked a thin stream of precum, and Jessica quickly caught it in her palm, continuing to stroke his cock.

"Do you like Mommy's hand stroking your big cock Timmy? This feels better than doing it yourself, doesn't it baby?" She smiled at him lovingly as she jerked him.

"Y...yeahh, mom." He nodded, closing his eyes and looking up at the ceiling, as he experienced his mother's hand on his penis for the first time ever.

Jessica brought her other hand to his cock as well, placing it in front of the first one, and yet was able to cover only half of its length.

"Oh god mom, that feels so good!" He cried as she jerked him with both hands. Her son's balls looked so heavy and full that she didn't expect him to last very long, and increased the pace with which she was jerking him.

"Don't try to hold back, okay Timmy? You can cum whenever you want to."

Tim sighed in relief when he heard that. He was so horny that it surprised him that he hadn't cum when his mother had barely touched his penis. He could last for at least twenty minutes when another girl did it for him, but this was completely different. He opened his eyes, and was greeted to the divine sight of his mother's incredible beauty, her seductive blue eyes staring right back at him as she lustfully stroked his cock, one of his many fantasies coming true right in front of him.

"You wanna cum, don't you? You wanna cum for Mommy?" She spurred him on, talking in a tone that she hadn't in years as she whipped her hands across his dick as fast as she could.

"Fuck mom, I'm not gonna last much longer!" Tim blurted out as he felt the pressure rapidly rise in his balls.

"Go ahead baby! Cum for Mommy! Yeah, cum all over Mommy's face!!"

That was all it took. "Uurgghhhh!" He roared, and suddenly a volcanic load of semen erupted from the head of his cock, finding its way straight to his mother's face.

Jessica shut her eyes at once, as she felt the warm liquid splatter over her features, coating them with a thick layer of white cum. Tim's cock continued to lurch in her hands, as more and more jizz escaped from it, covering her face, and then finally dripping down from her chin onto the neck of her t-shirt. Some of it quickly disappeared into the huge valley of cleavage that was exposed by the neckline, while the remaining liquid seeped into the cloth, darkening it.

When the flow had finally ceased, she guided his cock to her eyes, pressing it against her eyelids and pushing the cum away so that she could at least open them again. She glanced down at her tits, staring at the copious amount of semen her son had shot out.

"Jesus Timmy, do you always cum this much?"

"Uh...I guess. Sorry I stained your t-shirt mom."

"Oh yeah, that's definitely going to need a good washing." She agreed. "Can you get me a napkin or something honey?" She requested him. The cum had started to dry, making her face feel really sticky, and it would be difficult to get it all off once it dried up. Besides, though she was a woman loved the taste of a man's cum, she didn't really like the smell. And with the amount her son had secreted, it had gotten really strong.

An idea crept into Tim's head. "Well I could, mom, but I don't think we should dirty that as well, when you can just use your t-shirt instead."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Oh you naughty boy! You want to see your mother's breasts, don't you?"

"That's there too." He grinned mischievously. "Come on mom, please?"

She shook her head in surrender. "Oh Timmy, what am I going to do with you?" But then she smiled and pulled the t-shirt over her head, exposing her huge milk jugs to him.

This time it was Tim's turn to be shocked. Real life, or the internet; never had he seen breasts that were so incredible. They were so big that they started a few inches below her collarbone, and went all the way to only a few inches below her belly button! Tim was a die-hard breast man, and loved big tits. And his mother's were exactly how he liked them. Huge, but natural, heavy, but soft; somewhat like the ones that pornstar Busty Buffy possessed, only larger.

"Holy fuck mom!" He yelled in awe and admiration.

"I know, honey." She smiled, unable to help herself from feeling proud. It had been a long time since she had shown a man other than her husband her breasts. And they all reacted in the same way. "And you need to watch that mouth." She admonished him.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to watch anything but those breasts from now on." He answered, greedily taking in the endless expanse of her succulent tit-flesh.

"Tim! Honey, the whole point of this is for you to move past that."

Her son didn't reply to that, and she quickly wiped off his semen from her face, then tossing the crumpled up t-shirt on the floor. She looked back at him, and was surprised to see his cock, that had been shrinking a few minutes back, slowly regaining its rigidness.

"Maybe showing you my breasts wasn't such a great idea after all." She said, both to him and herself.

"What? No mom, it was! Now that I've seen them once, maybe...maybe I won't feel the need to see them again."

He was contradicting himself, and neither of them actually believed a word of what he was saying. But Jessica didn't say anything.

After a moment of silence, Tim timidly brought his hand up to cop a feel of his mother's gigantic tits, but she reflexively slapped his hand away before he could touch her. "Hey! No touching."

"Awww come on mom! Just once?" He pleaded.

"I don't think so mister, this has already gone way too far." Truth be told, she was just as aroused as she had been earlier, if not even more. She wanted him to touch her breasts. She wanted him to play with her sensitive nipples, and maybe rub his enormous cock between her enormous tits. Her son might have been relieved of the pressure inside his body, but she still craved release. And the fact that the largest and undoubtedly most potentially satisfying cock that she had ever seen was inches away, available to her in any way she desired, was just making her head spin. But that cock still belonged to her son, and she feared that if she were to continue things any further, she would never be able to stop herself before it was too late. One of them just had to be the rational one here.

She forced herself to look away from his penis. "I think you should go to your room now, sweetie. Let's call it a night." The sooner he went away, the sooner she would be able to satisfy herself, she thought.

"What?" His face fell. "But mom...I'm still hard."

"I know you are Tim. But I'm afraid I can't help you now. I told you, this was a one-time thing, didn't I?"

Tim felt crushed when he heard his mother's words. In a small voice he said, "Mom, please just"-

"Goddamnit Tim! Can't you ever just do what you're told? I told you to go to your room, so stop arguing and go to your room. I'll talk to you in the morning."

The sudden harshness in her tone stunned him. Having no other choice, he pulled his pants up and left his mother alone.

Jessica sighed when he left. She hadn't meant to snap at her son like that, but the whole sexual tension in the room had been getting too much for her. Her underwear was soaked with the flood of juices that her sexually starved pussy had secreted over the time she had spent with him, and the lustful cravings were just making her crazy. But she knew she had done the right thing by sending him away.

'I'll have to make things right in the morning.' She thought to herself and lied down on her bed, topless. She could still feel the traces of the semen over her skin, as well as smell the pungent odor originating from the crumpled up t-shirt, reminding her of their incestuous encounter.

She tried to think of something else, but it was impossible not to recall her son's gigantic cock, and his heavy, cum-filled balls. In a second, her hands had reached the nightstand for the largest dildo she owned, and she flung off her yoga pants and panties.

The eight-inch pink plastic rod was nothing in comparison to his eleven inch penis, but it would have to do the job for tonight. Mad with lust, she shoved the dido inside her sloppy wet cunt as hard as she could, and then began masturbating furiously with it. One hand pinched and kneaded a nipple, while the other was a blur between her legs. "Ohh fuckkk...fuck yeah..." She moaned, as incestuous fantasies involving her stud son began playing inside her head. She imagined that it was her son that was battering her pussy with that horse-like cock of his. "Ohh Timmy...fuck mommy...fuck mommy with that big cock...oh yeah! Yeah! Fuck me!" She cried out in ecstasy, not giving a rat's ass about the fact that the door to her bedroom was wide open, and that he could have easily heard her wails if he decided to walk out into the hallway. And in a span of a few minutes, Jessica was crying out violently like a woman possessed, as her body convulsed, riding out the fastest, and most intense orgasm she had ever brought herself to. It was the first time she had masturbated thinking about her own son, and she had never experienced anything quite like it.