Help From His Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Something starts between hung son and huge-breasted mom.
10.3k words
4.5
430.6k
573

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note-

Well, so this is my first incest-themed submission, which features the first of many encounters between a huge-breasted mother and her hung son. Of course, it's nothing more than fiction. If you do not care for unrealistic scenarios like this, I suggest you stop wasting your time on this page. I should also state that I feel the best part about an incest related story is the build-up, and the first chapter concentrates vastly on that. So don't shove your right hand inside your track-pants just yet. However, I assure you, if you can pull through for a short while, the real, dirty stuff, and more, will follow.

I would like to apologize before-hand for any errors that escaped my attention. Feel free to point them out and I shall do my best to fix them. Needless to say, I would love to know what everyone's thoughts on this piece are, good or bad, so please, speak your mind in the comments section. Cheers.

- thescribbler97

*****

Jessica wanted to break something.

She'd just gotten off the phone with her husband's secretary; apparently the son of a bitch was too busy to even talk to his wife. The woman had told her that there had been some unforeseen complications in Terry's company accounts records, and his business trip to London had been extended by two weeks. In the past seven months, Jessica's husband had been home not more than ten days. And now she'd have to wait for another two weeks, at the least.

It wasn't like she missed him. She couldn't care less about his well being or whereabouts. In fact, even though she didn't want to admit it, she was certain that at that particular moment of time, her tiny, balding, pathetic excuse of a husband was getting his penis blown by the very woman whom she'd just talked to.

No, the only reason for her frustration was that she'd had to go seven months without sex. Not great sex; she given up on that years ago- When her son had been an infant, she had spent almost all her time caring for him, while Terry had started spending more and more time at work. And things hadn't come back to how they had once been after that- Not even average sex -her husband's five inch penis that just refused to rise no matter how hard she tried, made sure of that. Just sex. Plain, ten minute, boring missionary fucking during which the only difficult thing for her was to not doze off.

Still, it had been seven months since she'd felt a man's dick inside her. An extra marital affair was not an option; even though she very well knew that there would be tons of guys lining up to sleep with a woman like her if she wanted to, she was sure there would be none worth risking her twenty years strong marriage for. She wasn't 'in love' with her husband, but she still did respect him. He didn't spend a lot of time with his family, but he worked his ass off to make their lives comfortable in every way, and she was grateful it. And he might have even had a woman or two on the side, but the money still came in. She and her son were still living a life that many people might envy, and Jessica was forced to slide things like this under the carpet, fearing that all of it would end if she decided to confront him. Nevertheless, day after day her frustration grew; at 39 years, she was a mature woman at the peak of her sexuality. She craved for cock, daily fingering, or even the pathetic plastic imitations in the drawer of her nightstand were not gonna do the job.

She knew she had an enviable life, but after all she was a human being, and then human beings could never be satisfied with what they had. Jessica was very well aware of the kind of woman she was. Everywhere she went, men's jaws dropped when they saw her. She knew all the men who knew her, or even knew about her, considered her a total goddess. She was a tall for a woman, almost 5'10", and had long wavy locks of dirty blonde hair which she kept till the middle of her back. Her piercing blue eyes, high, prominent cheekbones, straight nose, and full, sexy red lips made her face a sight to die for. She could leave women fifteen years younger than her in the dust, keeping her body in perfect shape, exercising her long toned legs regularly, and doing a large number of squats and deep lunges to make sure her ass looked as hot and round as possible. Being a rich housewife, she didn't really have a lot of other things to worry about.

But what really made her proud, every time she looked at herself in the mirror were her God-gifted, incredibly large breasts. They were a whopping 38 F, and seemed to only get bigger with time. Other women might have been ashamed of a rack that flamboyant, but not her. She knew that she could pull them off because of her height, and liked the attention that her curvy figure got her, from both sexes, which was why, be it at social outings or at the gym, she always wore clothes that were tight as ever, complimenting her assets.

She could have had any fucking guy in town she wanted-actors, bodybuilders, models, you name it- but a simple act of not using protection in her high school days, had tied her down to this one man.

Not that she didn't like being a mom. Tim was the best son a mother could ask for, and she loved him more than anything else in the world, even herself.

He would be turning twenty in about 4 months, and had developed from a scrawny little kid to a 6'2", 210 lbs pounds hunk with powerful arms and rock hard abs, whom the girls at his college were crazy about. And it wasn't just the girls his age who were drawn to him. Several of her friends too flirted with him shamelessly, right in front of her, to the point of forcing her to drive them away. Nevertheless, it was hard to believe that this young stud was Terry Riley's son, and it was obvious to Jessica that 80% of his appearance must have been courtesy of his mother's side of the family.

Like all men, Tim too was infatuated with Jessica. Since puberty took its toll on him, she'd lost count of the number of times she'd caught him staring at her tits, or her ass. She had barely bothered at first, in fact she'd found it very cute and amusing that her baby was growing up. It wasn't like her self esteem needed any boosting, but Jessica liked to know that she could cause young men to get raging hardons whenever she wanted to, and never put a stop to his shenanigans. Of course, she was his mother, and would never let things escalate from anything other than harmless ogling. That didn't mean that she couldn't tease her boy a little here and there. And due to the fact that he had come back home after so long for his holidays, the teasing had increased just as much as the smothering. When the two of them were alone in the house, which was almost the whole of the day, Jessica would sometimes dare to parade around him in nothing but her nightrobe and underwear, openly letting him peak at her cleavage, or her derriere each time she bent down, or deliberately ask him to reach around her to get something from one of the higher cabinets in the kitchen so that he would be forced to push his rod against his mother's bubble butt, laughing to herself when Tim would hurriedly excuse himself after this, and then run off to his bedroom to 'take care of something'.

This kind of stuff used to happen even before he had gone off to college, and she had really missed having him around. And now that he was back, she was determined to enjoy every moment she got with her boy.

She didn't think this was a serious matter; both of them were pretty close and as long as she didn't let her baby get carried away, she found nothing wrong in it.

Jessica took a deep breath to calm down as she cut the call. She took a moment to think about what she was gonna do that day, and then headed down to the kitchen to pour herself a drink. She needed it.

"What's up, mom!" Tim greeted when he saw her. He had just returned home from a date with a girl that he had known from school.

"Hi baby. How was your date?"

"Oh, it was fine, you know, nothing great."

"Nothing great?" Her son's fallen face bothered her. "I thought you liked this girl."

"Well...I do, but uh...she wants to take things slow."

"Ahh...she won't have sex with you, is that it?" She smiled knowingly.

He cringed at hearing his mom talk about that. Both of them shared such information quite openly, but he didn't want to be reminded of it, at least by his own mother.

"Um...yes. I mean no, she doesn't. At least not yet." He shook his head. "Anyway, how was your day mom? Any plans for tonight?"

"Not that great, Terry's secretary called. She was talking some rubbish about some key meet and what not. Bottom line is, he's not gonna be home anytime soon." Jessica said, shrugging. Both of them had gotten used to telling each other such news. "And no, I'm free tonight."

"Damn! Again? Well that sucks." Tim replied, but he didn't really mean it. "Anyway, what are we doing tonight then? I didn't have any plans either, and well, it's a Sunday tomorrow."

"Pizza and a movie sound good honey?" Jessica asked, not being able to think of anything else.

"With you?" Tim enquired, unsurely.

"No, with Scarlett Johannson. Too cool to watch a movie with your old mother, are you tiger?"

"Very funny mom. I just asked because you usually go to Aunt Laura's on days like these."

"I do, but I'm really not in the mood to listen to my sister lecture me about life and men tonight." She answered. Then she smiled, and added, "Though I am in the mood for some alcohol."

Tim raised his eyebrows at her. Jessica chuckled and opened the fridge door. "What, I can have a drink when I want to young man."

"Then so can I." He retorted.

"I hardly think so! You're not 21 yet."

Tim laughed at his mother. "Hah! We both know that I can handle my alcohol way better than you mom, so quit it. And besides, it's not like I have anywhere to go tomorrow."

Jessica sighed reluctantly. "Hmmm...well, I guess you've got me there. But only if you agree to help me with the dishes after you're done eating." She said.

"Deal." He agreed.

"Great. I'll order the pizza, you go get changed."

In a couple of hours they were all finished downstairs, and his mother told him to wait before putting on the movie until she took a shower first.

Half an hour later, Tim walked into his parents' bedroom. Though they had a TV in the living room, and one in Tim's too, the one in his parents' room was the biggest. His mother was still in her bathroom, so Tim switched it on and took a spot on the bed.

Minutes later, Jessica opened the door, wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

She jumped when she saw Tim, and he spat the beer out of his mouth when he saw her.

"Jesus!! You're here already? Could've knocked Timmy!" Jessica exclaimed, frantically looking around for something to cover herself with.

Meanwhile, Tim stared in awe at his mother's huge matronly breasts bouncing around wildly in the bra as she moved about.

"Door was open!" He replied . "Oh, and your clothes are on the counter, right there." He pointed. Jessica quickly grabbed them off the table.

As she bent down to pull on her yoga pants, Tim got a fantastic view of her tits, and he drooled over her enormous breasts as she let them hang to the floor.

"Look away for a second Tim, jesus." She told him catching his gaze. Tim grinned and turned around. When he looked back, Jessica was wearing a simple cotton t-shirt, and her previous bra was in her hand.

"You uh...you don't wear your bra with that?" He asked, surprised.

"That is none of your business." She snapped. But his comment made her look down, where two pointy nipples were clearly testing the elastic limit of her t-shirt. And her son was staring right at them. Well, there was no point in hiding things now. "I'm in my room, in my house, and shall dress comfortably if I want to. And you're not going to make a big deal out of it, you hear?"

"Whatever." He grinned goofily, his eyes greedily leering at his mother's lush and curvy frame. "You look really sexy in your underwear mom."

She glared at him. "How many of those bottles have you had?"

"No, I'm telling you the truth, really! You look fucking sexy."

"Tim!! That is no way to speak to your mother." She shook her head and putting her bra in her closet, took a seat next to him.

Jessica wanted to watch a romantic comedy, while Tim's choice was an action film. Finally, they settled on 'Just Go With It'.

"Man, this Brooklyn Decker really is something." Tim remarked, after an hour into the movie.

"Why is that?" Jessica asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"You know why. Because she's got a great pair of breasts!"

She chuckled. "They're okay, I guess."

"Of course, they're tiny compared to yours."

"Hey!"

"What! Are you gonna deny it?"

"No, but..."

"But what? I mean it mom."

Her son's expression was so earnest and cute, that she actually felt like laughing. "You do, huh? You know your father says they're too big."

"Oh come mom, they're perfect. And screw what dad says, he has no idea about the appreciation of the female form."

"Look at you mister! 'Appreciation of the female form' and all. What exactly have you been reading on the internet?" Maybe it was just the wine she had been sipping on for the past hour, but hearing her son tell her that she was attractive really did please her.

"It's just the truth." He replied.

"So you like my breasts, then?" She asked him, a little interested to know where this was going. She had known that at some time or the other in their life, they were bound to have this conversation.

"Well, obviously! You have the hottest boobs I've ever seen."

"Oh please, don't try to butter it up Timmy. I'm not stupid."

"I'm not! I swear."

She took another sip of the wine. "Hmmm, well I have seen you staring at them a lot of times tiger."

"Well can you blame me? You should see how jealous all my school friends are."

"Really! What do your friends say?" She asked, curious, but not that surprised.

Tim suddenly froze. "Uh...nothing, forget it."

"Oh come on sweetie, you know you can tell me anything." She patted his thigh. "Don't be shy."

"Well, stuff like...stuff like 'your mom is so sexy' and..." He gulped. "And 'I've never seen a hotter MILF in my life'. Things like that." Tim answered. All this talk was slowly getting him harder and harder in his shorts. And those monstrous tits, covered by nothing but that thin top, with her pointy nipples poking out shamelessly were definitely not helping.

"A MILF, huh?"

"Mom I'd like to-"

"Yeah, I know what it means kiddo, I'm 39, not 93."

"Haha, sorry. Anyway, it's not like they're making stuff up or anything. I mean let's face it, you are a MILF. And a pretty sexy one, that too." He added.

"Well, young man, thank you for trying to cheer your mom up, but I don't think I'm going to believe that." Actually, she knew it was true. Ever since Tim was born, she had always been the 'hot mom' in the block. But regardless of what other people said, a 'MILF' was not exactly what her son ought to think of her.

"Why not? Everyone does want to fuck you." He blurted out and then bit his tongue. It seemed like he'd had a little too much to drink.

"You better watch that mouth Tim." Jessica warned him, surprised, if not shocked, at her step son's bluntness.

"What! It's the truth!" He defended himself.

Everyone except my husband, she thought to herself and sighed. "Well, I guess you're right about that too." She admitted after a moment, keeping her smile to herself.

"Of course I am. Too bad you're my mom, and not someone else's."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "You know your father would kill you if he heard that, right?"

"You're probably right. But he needs to be in the country to do that."

Jessica glanced guardedly at her son. He was getting pretty bold now. But she had no reply to that.

"Anyway, dad should hear some of the other stuff my friends say about you." Tim said, casually patting her thigh. "Then we'll see who he wants to kill."

"I'm not sure I want to, but go ahead and tell me anyway." Jessica replied. She was acutely aware of Tim's hand that was still resting on her thigh. Surely it didn't mean anything. Did it?

"Oh, trust me, you really don't. But since you asked, I'll tell you. Just last week, I heard Andre saying, and I quote, "I would give my left nut if I could rub my dick between those titties for only a couple of minutes."

"Oh my god!" Jessica cried out in shock. "That's the Andre who used to come over for banana pie every Sunday!"

"I know right? Sneaky little pervert." He grinned.

"Well didn't it bother you that your friend was talking such crap about me? What did you do about it?"

"Well, it did bother me a little, but there's not much I can do about it, is there? I mean almost every guy I know has such thoughts about you. And even if I did tell them to stop, it really wouldn't make much of a difference, because all of them know that I'm not any different from them anyway."

"Wait, what are you saying?" Jessica asked, turning to him.

Tim floundered, not sure whether he should tell his mother what he felt.

"Timmy?"

"You know what, forget I said anything okay? Let's just get back to the movie."

"Baby, I'm your mother. I told you, there is nothing in the world that you should hesitate from telling me." She put her hand on his cheek affectionately.

"Well...alright. Let me put it this way. You can't tell a guy to quit smoking if you yourself are burning through a pack every day."

"Hold on a second." Jessica withdrew her hand, her son finally confirming the doubts she had been having for the past few years. "So you're telling me that you think about me too, you know, sexually?"

"Well, yeah!"

"Oh my god, Timmy. Since when?" She asked him.

"Ever since I got my first boner, I think." He shrugged. "I've always fantasized about you, mom. And can you blame me?"

Jessica shifted up on the bed, a little uncomfortable. She was well aware of the effect she had on young men's penises, and it was only natural that her son would be no different. But even then, hearing him admit it for the first time was a tad alarming. With a shock she realized that her neglected pussy was actually moistening as she heard her son talk about her.

"Baby, you shouldn't, I mean- it's not right." She told him.

"I know, but I can't help it. But a hot woman is a hot woman, and you're the hottest woman I know. I can't help getting a stiffy around you, even if you're my mother." Tim admitted, absent mindedly twirling his fingers slowly over the smooth skin of her yoga pants.

"Oh jesus, is that true?" She glanced at his crotch area when he said that, and was taken aback to see a rather large and visible bulge there. She shuddered when she felt his fingers move on her thigh.

"I'm sorry mom, but it is."

"No no honey, it's me who should be apologizing. It must be so hard for you, I had no idea I was putting you though this."

Tim looked at his mother. She looked back at him, and a moment later she said, "Forgive the pun."

They both chuckled nervously at that.

"You have an erection right now, don't you?" She asked him quietly after a minute of silence.

He glanced down at his crotch and nodded.

"But baby, when you feel like that, don't you watch pornography to make it go away?"

"Of course I do. But...it doesn't help that much."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when I...when I you know...ejaculate, it goes away for a while, but then I come downstairs and see you, and soon I'm just as hard again." Tim hung his head. "I'm sorry mom, I know it shouldn't be happening, but I can't help it. Please don't be mad at me."

"Hey, I'm not mad at you Timmy, do you understand? Not at all. I mean yeah, I know I'm your mother, and you're my son, and sons shouldn't be getting excited when they look at their mothers and all, but then my body is not exactly like other women my age now, is it?" She glanced down at her huge breasts.