All Comments on 'Help From His Mother Ch. 01'

by thescribbler97

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

so hot..please continue this story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I love stories about big titted moms and big dicked sons. I hope the second chapter comes out shortly.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 9 years ago
^__^

It was both fun and hot to read. I'm looking forward to read the next chapters whenever it's released. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is one HOT story. Well written and building arousal. Hopefully, Tim's Mom will figure out that instead of her going around sleeping with guys and the word getting back to her husband; that she and Tim can do it at home and keep it under wraps. They both have the same needs but for different reasons. His huge cock will cause her to look no further hopefully. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Many opportunities exist. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that last anon is on to something

Jessica is a mature woman, with unmet needs between her legs. Her 19 year old boy Tim is a young male, with all that implies. To be blunt, his young balls never quit, he's a nonstop semen producing machine, with the urgent need to unload his balls and shoot his semen up a warm wet welcoming female hole. The solution is obvious. Tim and his mom live under the same roof and they love each other to pieces. Jessica's a sexually liberated lady. She has no qualms about jerking her kid off, quite the opposite. She tells him, "I was only glad to help you. What are mothers for?" (If only all moms shared her philosophy, the world would be a much happier place.) Jessica admits that she's "stimulated" by her boy's fat penis. Come on, momma, your panties are fucking soaked. Tim challenges her, "I'll pleasure you in ways that dad wouldn't be able to even dream of. I'll make you scream with my big cock." (Young male arrogance, justified in his case.) He adds, "and no one will ever know." Exactly the point made by anon. I bet that the gifted first-time author, who's 18 to 22 years old, was as hard as his hero Tim when he wrote it and shot a good healthy load of his own at the end. Just as I bet that real soon the kid's big hard joystick's going to make its way up the same cunt he came out of in the breathlessly awaited sequel to this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More to come.

So far you have a great story going.Cant wait until Aunt Laura comes into the picture(hopefully).Mother I'm sure will appreciate the SCHLONG!Keep up the good job and please don't be a long time with ch.2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few women like to tease son and get him aroused. It is a special thrill knowing son jo for you. Sometimes the helping hand can have tremendous benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice Beginning

Hope this story has a few more chapters !

rmdexterrmdexteralmost 9 years ago
Terrific Start

Welcome to the incestuous story author's club. An absolutely great start to what I'm sure will be an increasingly hot narrative. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us. Looking forward to the next chapter...and the one after that....

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Mom has given in to her primeval urges, and her sister's coming over too. maybe she's as well stacked as Mom is, and just as horny!

It got an easy 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
almost a 5 but the ending made it a 1

Don't like being teased. Either write the whole story or don't write at all.

thescribbler97thescribbler97almost 9 years agoAuthor
Next chapter coming right up!

Thanks a lot for the appreciation guys, hope you all enjoyed the first one. I am just finishing up the next part of the series, and will submit it in a short while. You can expect it to be up by tomorrow. Again, thank you everyone!

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

I've never been a huge mom/son incest fan but your story was incredible and got me hooked! I'm looking forward to the next installment!

FennecFoxx721FennecFoxx721almost 9 years ago

Need more fap material! cannot wait for more!!!

ColossalSonColossalSonalmost 9 years ago
Great Start!

What a great start to what is sure to be a fantastic series. The only thing I would critique would have to be the mother's bra size. In the beginning you mentioned her being a 38 F, I believe. Then you mentioned that she was even bigger than Busty Buffy, which was a nice touch by the way. Busty Buffy, or Lucie Wilde, is one my favorite big tit models. The only thing is, Busty Buffy is a 34 L cup. It's not a big deal, I just thought that the Mom's bra size should be a bigger cup, maybe an M or N cup. And remember with bra sizes, the number is the measurement around the rib cage, so increasing the number of the bra size doesn't mean their breasts are getting bigger, only the measurement around their rib cage is bigger. Check this site out.... http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/

hornacekhornacekalmost 9 years ago
is her son or step-son?

"'You better watch that mouth Tim.' Jessica warned him, surprised, if not shocked, at her step son's bluntness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE??

Will you be adding more to this story!!??!! I sure HOPE SO!!!!

A loyal fan!!!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Terrific tall tale!

Definitely looking forward to reading the next two chapters!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Well done.

I happen to like big tit, big dick stories. Who wants to read about average? Anyway, good job. Looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Cmon you gotta finish this!!! Can’t leave this undone!!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 5 years ago
You are a bullshit writer!!

Don't take it as a compliment, and don't take me wrong, but you are a good writer, and also a shit writer! 11 inch, seriously? that unrealistic is a huge turn off for average erotica readers on this site, trust me! This story would have been a lot much better if it was only 9 inch and that 9 inch is still a bit unrealistic because for a fact white men are mostly about 6 to 7 inch. 11 inch my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.

Really well written and extremely arousing - apart from the 11inches! That kind of killed the eroticism! Not really but it's the only downside

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
38F

GROSS! Cow story and a donkey too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Very well written. I can't wait for more. The character development is perfect.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Wow, one of the very best except for the ending. 4/5 because of the ending

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Like all men, Tim too was infatuated with Jessica." - yuk, conceited slut...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthescribbler97@thescribbler97
523 Followers
Due to some personal issues, I have not been able to update the "Help From His Mother" series. The inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted. Please guys, bear with me on this one. And sorry, once again!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES