Fortitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jude could hardly wait to pin the gorgeous redhead underneath her, but first things first: She needed to get her underwear off. With fumbling hands, she managed to unhook her bra and shrug it off before yanking her panties down over her hips. For a 44 year old woman, Jude Horst was a picture of stunning athletic perfection. The gym teacher's body was quite svelte and slender. Some people might argue that she was a bit underweight, but Jude believed strongly in setting a good example for her students. She never planned activities or demanded that her 7th and 8th grade girls do anything she wouldn't do herself. In fact, it was not unusual for Jude to join in during organized games—especially volleyball and softball.

Kristin stared in silent fixation at the slight swell of her older lover's breasts. The light, almost translucent pink areolas were small and crinkled; topped with nubs of rosy pink flesh that were already fiercely erect. The girl's eyes traveled down over Jude's rigid flat stomach, trailing downward to the incredibly dense, untrimmed bush of pubic hair hiding her private parts from the girl's wide staring eyes.

Jude slowly climbed into bed. She took Kristin in her arms now, kissing her young lover deeply. As she did this, Kristin wrapped her arms around the butch woman's shoulders, pressing her moist full lips against her neck. The feeling of skin against skin was amazing! Jude heaved a ragged sigh as their bodies came together.

Jude wanted this girl body and soul. She wanted to make the girl forget everything she thought she knew about love. Tonight she'd make Kristin her lover, her wife. She exchanged another deep lingering kiss with the girl before dragging her thin lips across her feverish bare flesh. She kissed her way down Kristin's neck and over her collarbone while the palms of her hands fondled and caressed the girl's breasts. For a few seconds, Jude reached over and lightly pinched those hardened nipples in turn while Kristin shuddered and softly whimpered.

Now Jude continued kissing her way to Kristin's right breast. Slowly her tongue emerged to nudge the hardened nub of flesh before closing her mouth over it. And now the gorgeous redhead's back began to arch away from the mattress. The girl caressed Jude's hollow cheeks while the old dyke suckled. Her free hand wandered over to the other breast, rubbing gently as Kristin started to bury her fingers in the waves of her lover's graying hair. Any other time, Jude would have been annoyed by this. Her hair was askew, and she probably looked a fright! Kristin didn't seem to mind though. The girl was entirely lost in the pleasure she was receiving, and that was all that mattered to her now.

"Mmm...Jude..." Kristin moaned.

Jude issued no reply as she kissed her way down and across the girl's flat stomach, distributing several soft kisses around her hip bones. In a matter of seconds, Kristin let out another sharp gasp. She could feel Jude's breath on her pubic mound, heating her up. The old dyke pressed her lips against the girl's soft bush of strawberry blond pubic hair. Without moving any further, she planted a reverent kiss just above the moistened cleft of her outer labia.

At last, the old dyke pressed her mouth against her young lover's pussy, running the tip of her tongue along the hairy outer labia. In that instance, Jude's body became one with Kristin's. The beautiful redhead began to squirm, bearing down against her lover's mouth. The delicious sensation of the old dyke's tongue fluttering against her clitoris was exquisite!

Kristin's jaw dropped and her head fell against the pillow. She let loose with increasingly louder moans as the delicious sensations grew in intensity and spread. Her breathing was quicker now; more shallow and ragged. The poor girl winced as Jude continued flicking the tip of her tongue rapidly against the hardened nub of her clitoris.

A few minutes later, Kristin began to feel the first tremors of an approaching climax building up between her legs and spreading to fill the pit of her stomach. She grasped the sheets tightly in her fists as she felt those electrifying tingles radiate through her.

The young beauty stared down at Jude as she continued bearing down against her. From the old dyke's perspective, it seemed as if the girl was trying to get her tongue to delve deeper as she rode the older woman's face. Almost without warning, Kristin's body began to spasm. Suddenly the bedroom was filled with the cries and moans of ecstasy. Jude reached for her lover's hand, and as if driven by instinct, their fingers entwined. The old dyke continued to gently lick for several more seconds, savoring the strong musky juices that seeped from the girl's swollen labia.

When Kristin finally stopped spasming, Jude slowly started kissing her way back up. She kissed the girl's stomach and breasts in turn before moving upwards to kiss her mouth and her neck. As they embraced, Kristin wrapped her arms around Jude's svelte body; she could taste and smell herself on her older lover's face.

After a few minutes passed, Jude pulled herself away from Kristin and reached for the harness where she'd set it on the nightstand. The girl lay there and watched while the butch gym teacher secured the harness around her waist. Now she reached for that flesh colored spear, slipping it down the front of the harness and through the gaged opening. When Jude was satisfied with the fit, she reached over and grabbed a small tube of K-Y jelly. She squeezed some into the palm of her hand before spreading it liberally over the shaft of the dildo.

Kristin seemed intrigued by this. Jude got back into bed now. She was on her knees and was about to tell her young lover to spread her legs when the girl stopped her. Kristin was also on her knees, and now she cupped the old dyke's ass cheeks in an attempt to draw her closer. Before Jude knew what was happening, the gorgeous redhead grasped the shaft of the dildo and slowly wrapped her moistened full lips around the tip.

Jude let out a sharp gasp at the sight. Kristin actually took the entire length of her lover's false erection into her mouth, never gagging as her face pressed against the front of the harness. In seconds, the girl slowly pulled back, but kept the tip in her mouth before plunging downward. Her head started bobbing rhythmically up and down for a few seconds before Jude stopped her and firmly pushed her away.

"Stop that, Kristin! Good Lord, what in the hell's gotten into you?"

Kristin's eyelids fluttered and her cheeks were a bright shade of pink. She looked stunned. "I just thought since Roger liked it—"

"I told you I never want to hear that man's name." Jude replied flatly. "I'm not a man...I'm better than one. And don't ever let me see your mouth wrapped around the shaft of anyone's cock ever again...you understand me?"

She commanded the girl to lie back and spread her legs. Jude was looming over Kristin, and the girl's head fell against the pillows while the old dyke began to rub the tip of her false erection against her moistened crevice. After a few passes, Jude began to apply a little pressure, pushing into her while Kristin softly whimpered in arousal.

"I promise, never again..."

Kristin reached up and wrapped her trembling arms around Jude. Suddenly a loud consternate gasp escaped the girl's lips once she felt the old dyke's false erection sliding inside her. Jude buried her tool deep inside the girl, up to the hilt so she could feel the straps and buckles of the harness and the jutting bones of her pelvis grinding insistently against her pubic mound. The poor girl cried out, almost screaming. Jude fought the urge to smirk as she started thrusting in and out. If she had to guess, Kristin probably never felt anything so intense, so powerful in her entire life.

The bedroom was filled with Kristin's loud sobbing and moans of pleasure. The sounds seemed to encourage Jude to increase the momentum of her thrusts. But after a minute or so, the old dyke pulled out. She swatted the girl's thigh before flipping her onto her front. With another strategic swat, Jude commanded Kristin to get on her hands and knees.

"Rest against the pillow, sweetheart, and raise that pretty little ass up—higher! That's it, sweetheart...my naughty little slut."

Jude grasped her young lover's hips now, and pulled the girl in towards the tip of her dildo. In seconds, it plunged inside, causing the girl to shriek. The look on Kristin's face told the old dyke that the sensation was unexpected, but not unwelcome. "Ohh—fuck!" She moaned, and now the butch woman really was smirking.

Jude's hips had already taken on a life of their own. The old dyke lasciviously gyrated against the girl's backside, stabbing her with that rubbery appendage. Each thrust was punctuated by occasional loud gasps and wavering moans. She clutched Kristin's hips, trying to throw her weight into the thrusts. "Oh, Jude—don't stop! Fuck me!" The beautiful redhead was sobbing now, and her hips echoed her older lover's movements, trying to meet her thrusts.

Jude increased the speed of her thrusts, and a few minutes later, her ears were filled with the sound of the beautiful girl's shrieks and moans. Soon the thrusting slowed steadily until the girl finally felt Jude come to a stop. Now the old dyke slowly pulled the dildo out as Kristin buried her face into the pillow she clutched.

"Got a feeling that boyfriend of yours never really knew how to treat a lady." Jude breathlessly remarked. "Seems you've been in need of a real dicking for quite a while..."

Jude got up and unfastened the harness now. She pulled the thing off and let it drop to the floor. She returned to Kristin's side now. The butch woman gathered her young lover in her arms, and the two exchanged a few tender kisses. After a minute or so, Jude shifted her body and pulled the girl on top of her.

The old dyke held her breath for a moment or two because she expected Kristin to push her away like she did the last time. But this time, her fears were unfounded.

"Jude, I want you so bad." Kristin whispered between kisses. "I felt so bad when Miss Dowd told me she'd switched schedules with you. I thought you hated me..."

"I was wrong about that, and I should have talked to you a lot sooner." Jude softly replied. "But that's all water under the bridge..."

The two lovers exchanged several deep kisses while Jude's strong hands wandered over Kristin's body. The old dyke whispered softly in the girl's ear, telling her how beautiful she is, and how Kristin never had to worry about having a broken heart as long as she was around. And Kristin told Jude that she never wanted to think about men again. "I've got something—someone—who's much better than a man." She whispered.

Now Kristin began kissing Jude's slender neck. Her soft, full lips brushed against her older lover's skin, working their way towards the jutting collarbone. The girl ran her hands over the slight swell of the butch woman's breasts, feeling the nipples grow stiff and the tips become painfully erect. She started caressing and rubbing, trying to plump the small swells in the palms of her hands.

"Jude, I think I'm falling in love with you..."

"I'm already there, sweetheart." Jude softly replied. "I felt it the first time I kissed you."

The beautiful redhead kissed Jude's right breast and slowly took the hardened nipple in her mouth. For several minutes, the girl quietly nursed, alternating between the right and left breast. Jude was in heaven! Her eyes began to lose focus as she stared up at the ceiling. Her body felt electric and incredibly light, like she died and was floating away.

Kristin began kissing her way down over Jude's washboard stomach. She caressed her older lover's feverish skin as she dragged her luscious full lips further down. Kristin stuck out her tongue and ran the tip from the old dyke's navel, downward towards that thick bush of pubic hair. Suddenly the girl felt Jude's hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair. The fingertips pressed into her skull, applying obvious pressure.

"Can't wait to feel you going down on me, baby..."

Kristin felt a disturbance beneath her now. Slowly Jude spread her legs apart. It was a silent invitation for her young lover to continue exploring. After a few seconds, Jude applied a bit more pressure. There was a powerful odor of female arousal. It was earthy and intense; it invaded the beautiful girl's nostrils with each breath she drew. Suddenly the skin around her ears prickled as she head Jude's gruff voice:

"Lick it, sweetheart.

Kristin sucked in her breath, and without a second thought, the gorgeous redhead pressed her lips against the damp thicket of pubic hair. She decided to start out with kisses; tentatively dragging her lips across the swollen outer labia. The old dyke was sopping wet! Kristin fought a sudden reflexive gag as her tongue sank between the slick inner lips. It tasted a little salty and sharp with a distinct strong odor of female musk.

Kristin paused for a second, trying to regain her composure, and then at last she went to work licking her older lover. At Jude's urging, she let her tongue nudge and flutter across the swollen clitoris before sucking it into her mouth. This gentle teasing made Jude gasp loudly. This was followed by a soft little sobbing as Kristin dragged the flat of her tongue across the parted inner labia before briefly penetrating the old dyke.

In no time, Jude was a dripping wet mess. A puddle formed on the mattress beneath Kristin's chin, soaking the sheets. It slowly began to spread, and now it was getting harder for the girl to breathe because Jude was actually riding her face. The butch woman was bearing down against Kristin's pretty little mouth as if she couldn't get herself close enough to her young protégé.

The girl continued with the oral assault, dragging her tongue upward until she hit upon that familiar, toughened bud of flesh. Jude let loose with a sudden, sharp cry that faded to a whimper. "Ohh...yes!" She groaned. Kristin began teasing the erect little nub with fluttering licks, making the old dyke gasp and sob. The girl clutched her older lover's hips, trying to keep her steady as she worked towards bringing Jude towards her long awaited orgasm.

Minutes later, Kristin's persistence was rewarded as Jude's body suddenly became very rigid. The older woman's back began to arch upward, away from the mattress, and soon the large bedroom was filled with several loud, cries of ecstasy. After a few ragged breaths, Jude collapsed against the mattress now. A faint smile spread across the older woman's lips.

"You've done this before...haven't you?" Jude whispered. She took the gorgeous redhead in her arms and the two of them kissed. Kristin was blushing now; she looked away, and her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. Jude sighed. "On second thought, forget it. I don't want to know." She said.

Their bodies entwined now, and Jude savored the beautiful feeling of her nude body pressing against Kristin's. The bedroom reeked with the smell of sweat and spent passion. The scent was intriguing, pressing Jude to kiss her young lover more insistently. The flame was quickly rekindled.

They made love once more before heading into the bathroom to wash up. Jude ran the bath water and told Kristin to hop in while she set out a couple towels to dry off with. The bath was long and luxurious. The two of them shared tender kisses as they took turns washing each other. By now they were waterlogged and worn out, but their minds were giddy. This was real. Jude Horst and Kristin Bishoff were a couple now; fully committed to one another. Once they returned to the bed, these were the thoughts which sent them into a much needed sleep.

Epilogue: Early May

Jude Horst sat in the auditorium at Kleindel Hall as the sound of the Blake College Treble Clef Choir sang "Sentimental Journey." She smiled to herself as she thumbed through the graduation program. It was a song she remembered hearing on the radio, long ago, when her parents were still alive. She loved her father and clung to his words of wisdom, but she feared the fire and brimstone of his disapproval. She knew she could never be exactly what her parents wanted, but she'd long made peace with that. After all these years, she'd finally found love...and soon that love would walk across the stage with her diploma as a newly minted teacher.

The veteran gym teacher rose from her seat with the rest of the audience as the choir finished and took their leave. Now, "Pomp and Circumstance" played as the graduating class marched two by two down the center aisle towards the stage. Kristin Bishoff was amongst those near the head of the line looking gorgeous as always in her cap and gown. The girl appeared to search the sea of faces, and as she passed by, their eyes met briefly, and Kristin grinned.

After what seemed like an eternity, the President's speech, and the passing of the senior class banner, the graduates formed a line, as each girl was called one by one to receive her diploma. When the ceremony was over, Jude waited outside as the hall emptied out. Luckily she didn't have to wait too long before Kristin emerged from the slowly dispersing crowd.

"Jude, look who I ran into!"

Jude sucked in her breath. She hoped that Kristin hadn't dragged her parents along to meet her—that would be too awkward! They were in town this weekend for their daughter's graduation. The butch woman's eyelids fluttered and her cheeks went flush.

"I thought we already agreed we weren't going to tell your parents!"

When the two of them woke up after their long night of lovemaking, there was so much to discuss. It was Easter Sunday, but Jude's Bible study group wasn't due to meet until the afternoon, after regular church services. Over breakfast she asked the girl once again if she knew this was what she really wanted. She explained the gravity of their situation; they could never live openly. And although Jude told Kristin that she was welcome to move in with her when the lease on her apartment was up, it would have to be as roommates—at least as far as certain friends and colleagues were concerned.

Kristin listened intently and assured Jude that she understood. Still, a small part of her thought all this sneaking around was stupid. Her parents lived far enough away, they'd never know. Besides, most of the faculty at Kent knew all about Jude's sexual predilections. As long as the butch woman kept things professional, her colleagues seemed to leave well enough alone.

"I see that your Christian fortitude has paid off!"

"Nel! Imagine seeing you here!" Jude rolled her eyes in feigned exasperation.

There stood the Reverend Nellie Kling. As it was graduation, the jovial middle aged woman was dressed in liturgical vestments. She wore a cassock with a monastic chasuble of deep forest green, and she was holding a small wrapped gift which she presumed was for Kristin. Jude turned to the girl. "What about your parents?" She asked.

"They already left. We're going out to dinner in a few hours, and they wanted some time to relax."

"Good to see you here, Jude." Reverend Kling said. The three of them walked out of the hall together and searched for a place to sit outside, away from the slowly thinning crowd of graduates and well-wishers.

"Goodness, I didn't realize you'd already met Reverend Kling." Jude said. "I was expecting to introduce you to the group next weekend."

Jude wanted to bring Kristin along to her bible study group since she missed getting to go the first time she was invited. But since Jude cautioned the girl that they should continue to take things slow, they agreed that her protégé would meet the group after graduation. Kristin needed to concentrate on finishing her solo teaching block, and besides, they figured it would give them plenty of time to establish their relationship.