Fortitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old dyke crawled out of bed and used the bathroom before returning to strip out of her night clothes. Once she was fully nude, she sprawled across the rumpled bedding. She'd come so close last night to feeling the beautiful redhead's touch, but the girl chickened out. Jude wondered how it would've been if her boyfriend was never in the picture. It was obvious that the girl was curious about what it was like with another woman...what if she went all the way?

Effortlessly, Jude conjured up an image of her beautiful young protégé. "Yes..." Jude whispered seductively in the dark expanse of her room. In no time, the old dyke envisioned those soft full lips pressing against hers; the light scent of gardenia clinging to the girl's alabaster skin, and those abundant fiery red tresses running through her fingers.

Jude reached up and caressed the angular line of her jaw with her fingertips. She imagined Kristin was touching her instead, and her breath caught in her throat. Now fingernails dragged across her jutting collarbone, leaving a rash of prickling goosebumps in their wake. Suddenly, the old dyke felt a sort of familiar tingling warmth; her clitoris twitched in anticipation of what was soon to come.

Very slowly, the butch woman brought her hands to her breasts, cupping the slight swells of flesh from the sides. The palms of her hands rubbed; caressing the skin and lavishing her breasts with the attention she longed for, but sadly did not get the night before. Now the tips of her fingers brushed against the delicate pink areolas, feeling them crinkle and tighten with each pass. When she lightly pinched the distended nipples between her fingers, a sudden delightful shock of pleasure shot through her. "Ohh, Kristin!" She loudly gasped.

Jude imagined her beautiful young protégé on top of her, suckling at her breasts, as small as they were. Any other time, she'd probably feel a bit self-conscious, but not now. Times like these reminded her of how the nearly flat-chested women usually had the most sensitive tits, and hers were no exception. Of course, Jude figured she could've brought herself to orgasm right then and there, but the image in her mind of Kristin was so exquisite...she wanted to drag it out.

The old dyke's hands crept away from her breasts and began to slide down her slender torso. Her skin prickled and her body undulated, prompted by the enticing images of Kristin Bishoff in her mind's eye. Her hands wandered further down, across her flattened abdomen. Another loud gasp escaped her lips as her fingertips brushed against the thick bush of her pubic hair. Her breath became increasingly ragged as she spread her legs apart.

"Ohh...Kristin...want you so bad, baby..."

Jude's fingertips wandered to the space between her legs. She imagined it was Kristin's fingertips brushing against the fleshy sides of her hairy outer labia. The fingers slowly came together, trapping the outer lips between them, causing a gush of wetness to seep out. Now she felt her middle finger brushing up and down against the raw pink flesh of her vulva, splitting it before briefly dipping inside. The sensation caused the old dyke to tense up for a moment before whimpering softly in pleasure.

She licked her lips. "Mmm...my good little girl..."

Her finger dipped inside once more, spreading her wetness against the inner folds of her swollen labia. Her body responded with a volley of spasms, and this time she moaned loudly. Slowly, carefully, she worked first one, then two fingers inside. After a moment, she pulled out and stared at her fingers, now coated and glistening with viscous dew, and shoved them in her mouth.

"God...so close..."

The fingers returned to her sopping wet crevice, tickling at the sensitive tip of her clitoris. In no time, the tough little bud of flesh emerged from its protective hood, fully erect. The slickened tips of her fingers lingered there, playing with it and working it furiously.

For several minutes, Jude tormented herself, using the tantalizing image of Kristin Bishoff to bring her closer and closer to the edge. Whimpering with delight, her hips began to lewdly gyrate against her tickling fingertips. Every few minutes or so, she'd back off, allowing the sensations to die down before resuming. Soon, her body began to tense and the muscles of her abdomen became rigid. For a split second, Jude opened her eyes and imagined she saw Kristin down there, eating her pussy, devouring her.

That did it. The thought of riding Kristin's beautiful face like a bitch in heat sent her over the edge. Jude's body went into a series of violent convulsions. It was one of the most earth-shattering orgasms the butch woman had ever experienced! A dam suddenly broke as pulsing waves of white hot pleasure rushed over her in waves, dragging her further and further out.

After a minute or so, the feelings began to subside. The old dyke's gyrating hips slowed to a stop and she lay there like a rag doll. But as the sounds of her ragged breaths stirred the night air, Jude quickly realized she'd just driven herself into a sexual frenzy brought on by fantasies of a girl she desperately wanted, but was afraid she could not have. She snapped out of her reverie and her eyes were brimming with tears now.

"Jude, you old fool, when are you ever going to grow up?" She muttered.

*****

Patience never comes easy even in the best of times. And from Jude Horst's perspective, that patience would be fleeting; coming in short bursts followed with equally short bouts of self-doubt and frustration. She knew that her friends were right; the best (and kindest) thing to do was to move on and let nature take its course. On Monday, Miss Dowd took over as Kristin Bishoff's mentor. And for the next few weeks going forward, Jude taught her colleague's classes and did her level best to dodge her underling.

This wasn't an easy task since two of Miss Dowd's classes put her almost in direct contact with the student teacher. As the weather gradually became warmer, most of the gym classes at Kent were being held outside—sometimes with two or three different classes jockeying for enough space on the large field behind the school building.

But Jude could not avoid Kristin Bishoff for long. It was only a matter of time and fate allowing for the right opportunity to present itself. That time came over the long Easter weekend. It was early April, and Jude busied herself outside in her front yard. Earlier in the day, she'd stopped by the local nursery and brought home a few flats of snapdragons to plant. She was busy hunched over one of the flowerbeds when Kristin appeared behind her.

"Hi, Miss Horst," she said, "Long time, no see."

Jude stopped digging and stood up to face the gorgeous redhead. Suddenly her cheeks felt hot and her breath caught in her throat. A couple days ago, the veteran gym teacher sat in the girls' PE office with Miss Dowd and Dr. Dahlgren discussing the girl's upcoming final weeks as student teacher. She'd done very well, and was cleared to apply for her teaching license. Their department head, Hal Lindstrom, conducted two observations and decided he definitely wanted to offer Kristin a position for the following year. Jude never heard whether the girl accepted or not. Maybe that was why she'd come to see her.

"Hey there, kid." She said. "Kind of far from home, aren't you?" Jude's house was located on the outskirts of Thatcher Blake, near the neighboring town of Harmony Heights, too far for the girl to have walked the necessary distance from her apartment downtown. She probably drove, but Jude couldn't see where Kristin parked her car if she did. "How'd you find me?"

"I've wanted to talk to you for a while, but we never seem to cross paths anymore." Kristin said. "I've got a few weeks left of my final semester before graduation. I asked Miss Dowd for your address and she gave it to me. She said she didn't think you'd mind." An awkward silence followed and Kristin stared down at her feet. "If this is a bad time, I could leave..."

The girl started to leave, and Jude dashed after her. "Uh—no, no...I'm glad you're here." She said. "I could use a helping hand if you don't mind."

Kristin replied that didn't mind at all. Now Jude handed her a pair of gardening gloves and a trowel. "I just picked up a few flats from Calloway Garden Center, near that new Robert Hall store. Good to keep busy, you know? Idle hands and all..." Jude pointed out an empty space in the flowerbed she was working on. "If you could plant the rest of these over here, I would really appreciate it."

Kristin took the trowel from her mentor and started to jab at the soil which was packed hard from winter neglect. "Normally these beds would be tilled, but I've been extremely busy...sorry." Jude muttered between stabs of her own trowel. "Neglectful me!"

When she had finished planting the bed she was working on, Jude moved over close beside the beautiful redhead and hastily planted the remaining few snapdragons herself. Now the two of them stood up to survey their completed work. It was amazing to see the splashes of pinks, yellows, oranges, whites, and dusky crimson dressing up the generous expanse of the front yard. Jude gathered up her gardening tools now, and took note of the setting sun.

"Would you like to come inside?" She asked.

Jude ushered the girl ahead of her through the back door of the house.

"Gee...so this is really your house, huh?" Kristin remarked. "It's so beautiful—and clean!"

They passed through the large kitchen and dining room before stopping in the living room. Jude told the girl to have a seat on the sofa.

"You seem shocked by that." Jude replied. "You know, not all of us PE teachers are slobs. Mannish creatures like me tend to be neat and practical. It's the prissy types you gotta look out for!"

The butch woman observed as Kristin lowered herself on the sofa and took in the cozy neatness of the living room. It was quickly getting dark outside, and now Jude started pulling down window shades and closing drapes. She switched on a couple of lamps which bathed the living room in a comforting golden glow, and then sat down beside the girl.

"You know you're right," Jude said quietly. "We haven't crossed paths in a while and we need to talk." The butch woman swallowed hard and sucked in her breath. "I hear you've done pretty well with your solo teaching."

"Yeah, that's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about." Kristin said. "Dr. Dahlgren told me that I could apply for my teaching license, and Mr. Lindstrom asked to speak with me during lunch the other day. He offered me a job."

"And?"

"I start next fall!"

A faint smile crossed Jude's lips and she patted the girl's arm. "That's wonderful, kid. Welcome aboard!" The two sat there for a moment or two as an awkward silence spread between them. Then as she sucked in a ragged breath, she said: "That night you had me over for dinner...I—ah—guess I overstepped my boundaries."

"I came over here because I wanted to talk to you about that." Kristin said. Jude was about to say something else, but the girl cut her off. She sounded positively anxious. "Look, I know you switched classes with Miss Dowd because of what happened—you've been trying to avoid me. That's my fault I guess."

"It was just as much my fault." Jude said. "It was inappropriate. I took advantage..."

"No you didn't," Kristin insisted. "I told you that I broke things off with Roger. I—I was afraid to tell you the truth, Miss H...I think I might be...a lesbian...like you. Roger already suspected...it's why we used to argue so much. I was confused—actually I was pretty shocked and I didn't know what to do!" The girl was staring down at her lap. Her cheeks started to turn a bright shade of pink. "You can't avoid seeing me forever, Jude. Ever since that night, I've thought about how I must've hurt you. But I want to try again...for real this time."

"Do you have any idea what you're asking?" Jude replied flatly. "Your parents wouldn't approve for one thing. You said so yourself."

"I don't live with them and they don't pay my bills. Please...give this hopeless case a chance?"

"Look, I'm not in the mood for playing games, Kristin."

"I'm not either, Jude. Do you think I'd go to the trouble of asking Miss Dowd for your address just to mess with you? Look, you've got every right to be angry with me. I was afraid to tell you how I really felt so I tried teasing you a little. I sort of hoped you'd get it..."

"You—you aren't going to push me away like you did last time...are you?"

The sound of Kristin's soft reply prickled the skin around the old dyke's ears. "Never... not even if you push me away first."

The world around them seemed to melt away as they came together to share an intense heartfelt kiss, their first kiss in what Jude thought was an eternity. To Jude's utter shock, Kristin reached over and buried her fingers in the short graying waves of her hair, gently applying enough pressure against the back of her head to push her further into the kiss. When the initial shock finally wore off, Jude slowly parted her lips, accepting the girl's tongue in her mouth. A few seconds later, they broke the kiss.

A sudden warm tingling sensation arose from the space between the old dyke's legs, and in almost no time, that sensation morphed into a throbbing ache. The expression on Kristin's beautiful face indicated that she was also struggling with a similar sensation. They came together for another deep insistent kiss. The feel of the girl's lips was so sinful, leaving behind an electrifying sensation that made the hairs on the backs of both her arms stand on end.

They broke the kiss and Jude said: "I told you that I was named after a saint, but that doesn't necessarily make me one. I can be a real sinner sometimes...when the opportunity presents itself."

Now Jude reached over and brushed Kristin's fiery red locks aside, exposing her slender neck. She took the girl in her arms once more and pressed her lips against her neck. The old dyke felt her beautiful young protégé trembling, getting weaker as she continued kissing her way up to her ear. "Oh my God...Jude..." Kristin whimpered.

"Let's go upstairs, honey." Jude whispered into the girl's ear. "And I'll show you what I mean."

Kristin replied with a silent nod as Jude pulled away long enough to switch off the lamps. With a look of cautious optimism, the butch gym teacher held her hand out to Kristin. With fingers entwined, the two of them went upstairs and into the large master bedroom.

The gorgeous redhead glanced around while Jude switched off the main light. There was a lamp on the nightstand next to the bed which flooded the neatly organized room with a serene golden glow.

"Wow, your house is just so...big and beautiful! This room alone is almost half the size of my entire apartment!"

It was true. The house really was quite large—too large for a single woman like Jude Horst. She inherited the house from her parents after they passed away nearly ten years ago. She often volunteered the use of her house for hosting holiday parties and occasional get-togethers put on by the Bible study group. The several large rooms and full-sized basement made for an inviting space for ladies in her group who desired a bit of privacy for engaging in "fellowship" with their chosen partner (or partners) depending on the arrangement.

The king sized bed was neatly made up and piled high with several pillows. Jude grabbed a few of them and tossed them on the floor before yanking back the covers. Kristin started to say something else, but Jude placed a finger gently over her lips and whispered "Hush," before taking the beautiful girl in her arms once more.

A deep, wavering sigh escaped the slender butch gym teacher as she kissed her young lover. At the same time, Kristin could feel the old dyke pressing against her body, grinding into her as she backed her up against the wall. The girl quickly dropped her gaze toward the floor now. Jude's strong hands wandered over the girl's body, feeling her up. Now Kristin could feel the thin cotton fabric of her t-shirt being pulled from the waistband of her jeans, and she let loose with a loud gasp.

Jude stepped away from the beautiful redhead, and in seconds, her hands went to those perky little breasts. The butch woman was delighted by the instant reaction. Kristin's breathing was heavier, more ragged; the girl struggled to speak.

"Jude...oh my God..."

The old dyke lifted the t-shirt up and over Kristin's head before wrapping her arms around the girl's small shoulders. "Before we go any further I need you to listen to me." Jude said. She directed the girl to look at her. "I said that I don't like to play games and I mean it, so I'm giving you one last chance...stay or go. When I play, I play for keeps. I don't want you to break my heart."

Without hesitation, the girl whispered: "Stay."

At once Kristin melted in her older lover's arms. Jude began kissing the girl's neck again; stopping occasionally to nibble on her ear, making her shudder. "Smart girl." Jude hissed.

A sharp gasp escaped the beautiful girl's lips once she felt the clasp of her bra coming apart. The old dyke pulled it away and tossed it to the floor. Kristin Bishoff was naked from the waist up, trying and failing miserably, to cover her plump little breasts from Jude's lustful gaze.

Now the young beauty felt those strong, bony hands cupping her breasts, tenderly caressing the creamy white flesh. Kristin's breasts were small and perky; they filled the old dyke's palms perfectly as though they were made to fit. The small puffy areolas responded immediately to the older woman's touch, and the girl's nipples became painfully erect. Kristin looked away from Jude, trying to avoid making eye contact. She was blushing now.

Jude kissed the girl softly while her hands continued to wander. Kristin could feel the front of her jeans being unfastened and the waistband becoming loose. Her jeans sagged around her taut waist, falling below her hips. Now the veteran butch gym teacher stepped slightly backward, long enough to yank her own shirt from the waistband of her dark jeans. After a few awkward seconds passed, she managed to get her shirt off and the belt around her slender waist undone. She tossed her shirt to the floor before slipping out of her grubby work shoes and taking off her jeans. The old dyke stood there in her panties and plain white bra. Now she held the gorgeous redhead in her arms before kissing her deeply.

"Ah, my beautiful June rose—prettiest girl in the whole school! Let's get the rest of those clothes off, shall we?"

Kristin stood still while Jude pulled her jeans off the rest of the way. When she stepped out of them, the girl felt her lover's fingers in the waistband of her panties. In seconds, this last article of clothing was tossed aside, leaving Kristin completely naked and vulnerable to the butch woman's touch. Jude kissed the Kristin's neck once more and nudged her closer to the bed.

"Why don't you lie down and get comfy, sweetheart? Bed's quite large...plenty of room for playtime..."

Kristin slowly got into bed. In transfixed silence, she watched her mentor as she went over to the nearby dresser and pulled one of the drawers open. Jude reached inside the drawer and pulled out a black harness with a gaged opening in the front. The old dyke was holding a large lifelike silicon appendage in her hand. It was an obscene looking tool; roughly six inches in length, flesh-toned, and covered in a network of lifelike veins.

"Oh my God...what—what is that?" The girl gasped. Truth be told, she looked a little frightened by the sight.

"Just a strap-on toy...puts beautiful young girls like you in their proper place."

"How?"

"Patience is a virtue, Miss Bishoff. You'll find out soon enough."