Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,024 Followers

Those consequences slowly started to dawn on Earl. He hurried into his clothes and with a selection of bad language, mainly focussing on our parentage, he left.

My mother looked at me, barely hiding her tears. "I need a shower, honey; I want to get rid of any reminder of his body, and I'm going to have a douche. But it would be nice if I had someone to wash my back." She literally fluttered her eyelids at me, and I hurried out of my clothes.

Soaping up her body was an erotic adventure in its own right, and mum was enthusiastic and very verbal, whimpering and moaning as I found her erogenous zones. But then she surprised me.

"Ashley, I have been a very naughty girl. I seduced another man in our own home and I helped him to have his way with me. I need to be punished."

"Oh mum, no, you've done nothing wrong; quite the opposite."

"No, Sir, I have misbehaved myself, and I need you to spank me and humiliate me. That way, I will feel cleansed of my sins. Please, honey, please ..."

I understood what she was saying, what she was needing from me. "Very well, mother. I can arrange the first part of the humiliation in the shower. Get onto the approved submissive position, on your knees, legs apart and with your hands locked behind your head."

She looked delicious, her breasts standing out proudly and her nipples hard with excitement. I stood in front of her, and taking my cock in my hand, pissed over her tits, concentrating on her nipples. "You really are a slut, mother, allowing your son to do this to you while you shake with pleasure. What are you, mother?"

"Oh god, sir, I am such a slut, such a whore. But I'm your slut, your whore and I needed that so much. I needed to know that you own me. I am your slave, your plaything and you can and will do anything to me that you choose."

We dried off, and then I ordered her into the bedroom. "Now I'm going to spank you, so get on all fours on the bed with that gorgeous bottom in the air." She hurried to comply.

I stroked my hands over her raised arse, generating whimpers and sobs before I struck, hard. A resounding 'crack' as my hand hit the soft sweet flesh of my mother's bottom caused her to scream, but she didn't move. Ten more spanks made her sway and wriggle, but there was no doubt this was what she wanted.

"Yes, spank me, Sir. Spank your mother hard. Show her how naughty she's been." This interspersed with gasps, sobs and screams as her bottom took on a rosy glow.

I stopped the spanking and massaged her hot, crimson globes, working the heat deeper into her body where it would warm up her sexual centre. And with the same intention in mind, I reached under her and pinched and pulled on a hard nipple, again generating moans of pleasure.

I stood and pulled her to her feet as she whimpered in desire and frustration. And then I slapped each of her tits, causing them to bounce and jiggle while she squealed but made no effort to stop me.

"Do you like this, mother slut? Is this how you want me to treat you?"

She moaned from the depths of her being. "Yes, Sir. Use me any way you choose. Dominate me so that I know you are my master, my owner."

Putting my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her down to kneel on the floor in front of me. "Suck my cock and feel me grow harder in your mouth. And look up at me when you do."

Her beautiful warm brown eyes looked at me adoringly and I moaned as my cock hardened under her expert oral ministrations. "You are so beautiful, slut" and I leaned down and again slapped her across her rigid nipples. "You like that don't you, mother? Tell me you like it!"

"Please sir, spank me, spank my bottom, spank my tits. It makes me so hot and so horny and I want you desperately. Fuck me hard, please, Sir. Prove that I'm your woman. Prove that I'm your slut. Take me however you like, just take me hard and make me scream."

I didn't need a second invitation and told her to kneel in the middle of the bed. She rushed to obey, and I positioned myself behind her upraised bottom. With one fierce thrust, I buried myself in my mother's saturated cunt. As promised, she screamed at the invasion, and again as I slapped her rump.

"Do me, you motherfucker. Oh god, don't stop. Ram that thing into me and make me cum. Aargh, I want you so much. I want to feel you flood me with your spunk. Fill me until it runs out of my pussy ... no, it's your pussy, it belongs to you. Just make me understand that you own me."

I plunged into the velvety heat of my mother's cunt, feeling her muscles rippling against me and driving me towards my own climax. She cried out, increasingly meaningless sounds of ecstasy and lust as she writhed under me.

"Oh god, I'm cumming ... I'm cumming. Finish me off and take me to paradise, please, Sir, fuck me senseless and make me CUM."

With that shout of joy, my mother exploded in a monumental orgasm, howling and shrieking as the boiling sensations swept through her sweat slicked body. That was enough to send me over the top as well, and I shouted my domination as I pumped my spend into my mother's clutching cunt.

She collapsed forwards and I rolled sideways as I gasped with the exertion of a massive orgasm. And to make the experience perfect, I felt Claire shimmy down my torso and her warm soft tongue licked around my cock, removing all the remains of our passion.

"Thank you so much, Ashley that was truly wonderful. But I'm so tired, all I can do is snuggle up close to you and go to sleep."

"Works for me, mum," and within one or two minutes we were both sound asleep.

I woke next morning alone in bed but I could hear mum singing in the kitchen. She couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but it was always a good sign to hear her trying. I ambled over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Breakfast in five minutes, honey, but if you keep nibbling my ear like that, it will take much longer."

"Mmm, decisions, decisions. But my stomach thinks my throat's been cut, so I guess I'll settle for breakfast."

I'd hardly started to eat when the phone rang. A rather flat, carefully controlled voice on the other end said, "Mr Maddox, My name is Arthur Tomlinson, I have been your grandmother's solicitor for some years now, and I am sorry to have to tell you that Mrs Maddox senior passed away in her sleep yesterday."

"I see. So when is the funeral?" He told me and I hung up.

Mum looked at me quizzically, "What's happened, honey?"

"Your mother-in-law has died, and the funeral's next Tuesday. I know this sounds callous, but I can't generate any crocodile tears for her. How do you feel about it?"

"I know I may sound callous, too. I have no love for her, but I suppose we'll need to go to the funeral?"

The whole uncomfortable process was over quickly. Although my grandmother had left me just a derisory $100, the winding up of the family trust had resulted in a windfall of $1.5 million.

This whole issue had been a watershed for both of us.

"Ashley," Mum sounded hesitant but determined to go through with whatever was concerning her, "I know this will sound callous, but now that your grandmother is no longer with us, I'd like to revert to my maiden name and become Claire Palmer again. I don't expect you to do so, but I'd like to make a fresh start."

"No, I'll stick with Maddox—that's how I'm known professionally, and, besides, it's the only name I've ever known. If that's okay with you, Mum?"

Her only answer was a warm soft kiss and a bright, accepting smile.

And then ideas that had been bubbling in my mind began to coagulate. "Mum, I've been thinking things over for some time. I'd like a sea change; move to somewhere reasonably small, a coastal town of some sort. Plus I'd really like to open my own practice, or buy out a small one at a decent price."

"I see. You want to move away and be on your own now, do you?"

Mum looked thoroughly despondent, and the happiness on her face had evaporated.

"What? Oh god, no. I want you to come with me so much, and if you decide 'no', I won't move. If you're known as Claire Palmer, though, there wouldn't be any scandal about us living together. You could sell this place, and maybe we could find a decent place to live and share the cost. And if you were really enthusiastic, you could do the bookkeeping and administration for my practice. What do you think?"

Again, she didn't answer, but the glow had returned to her face. She shimmied up to me and linked her arms around my neck. "What do I think, Sir?"

Her kiss was hot, wet and seemed to be an attempt to swallow me whole. "I think that is the best idea you've ever had. I'm with you all the way. Come to the bedroom in ten minutes, and I'll give you convincing proof of how great I think this will be."

I did and she did in one of the most convincing demonstrations of loving approval in all the annals of acceptance.

++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading this story. I welcome any comments whether positive or negative. Positive comments provide motivation to continue writing. Negative comments tell me where there are areas that I ought to focus more clearly on. I am also grateful for any votes.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,024 Followers