All Comments on 'Forbidden'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Well...

Could have made for a great story but since the incest happened so early on and happened so easily the parts that followed became a bore. **i

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Some have it. Some don't.

And you don't.

jaccorjaccorabout 9 years ago
Finish the story!

If she reverts to her maiden name then they might attempt to marry. What if his ex-wife was the problem with their not conceiving? So many areas to explore.

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970about 9 years ago
nah..

Ten percent of the way into page two and skipped to comments. Maaaaaate, a lot of work is needed for you to be believable. Take too long to critique so , quit until you are believable and only then should you submit more. Its kinda ' not there ' for me. Score a 1 for effort.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 9 years ago
What the . . . .

Is this some kind of a joke? Not the story - the insane comments that have been left here. Look at the record - bublegrum is one of the most highly rated contributors on this site. And this story "Forbidden" is on a par with the best of them. Best story ever? Perhaps not - but pretty damn good all the same. Sorry, I just don't get it. Has the cruelty and meanness that plagues today's social and political dialogue now crept into Literotica? God help us!

mgchnds2mgchnds2almost 9 years ago
REALLY good

But , I do believe it would have been even better , had Julia joined them , either as an additional sub or just joined in . Perhaps Julia would be sub to Ash and Dom to Claire ? No real need , for the story to end. After they move , Julia could come for a visit ( perhaps she has had a recent breakup ?) and the adventure flows from there . She might even stay . Ed

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Some Responses

Thanks, HoosierFriend - I greatly appreciate your support; I must admit I was a bit taken aback by some of the comments.

As to the Anonymous contributor, well, I do have a number of things; I'd be interested to know just what it is, in your opinion, I don't have!

To ChalkyCanberra1970, at least you had the guts to identify yourself, and highlight the fact that this story doesn't do it for you. Still, it might help if you established a few facts before expressing your opinion. This is not, as you implied, my first submission but my twenty-first, and not one of them has averaged less than 4.25 stars. That doesn't make me brilliant or extra-special, just reasonably consistent, although the fact that twenty-three people have favorited this story after only a few days might be an indication of its popularity.

You might also think about submitting a story of your own so we can see just how believable you are. Mind you, living in the ivory towers of the nation's capital might itself restrict the believability criteria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful Incest with Mother and Son

I love Incest Stories, I wish I had a Mother who would want me for Sex, any Ladies who would like to contact me, Please do. petervoyeur@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mostly good.

I didn't get the blackmail part of the story. The son seemed to agree to his mother screwing the guy pretty easily. The story went downhill from there. Still a mostly good read, though. Carry on!

motherloverxxxmotherloverxxxalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best story i ever read. Thanks for the wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love a horny mother!

Once the ice had been broken, mom didn't wear much around the house. Quite often, it was just a tank top and shorts, no bra, or panties. She wanted me to want her, and to take her at will, and I did. We seemed to both be equally horny so it worked out well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a load of ..

pseudo psycho analytical bullshit!

This reads like she was confessing her dirty secret thoughts to a cross between a priest and a shrink, rather than to her son.

If my mother said she had the hots for me, I sure as hell wouldn't want to know why. I'd be too busy fucking her senseless to listen to an endless bucket list of things she wanted me to do to her.

And why bother mentioning the Aunt, or the fact that she was gay -- or maybe bi -- unless the intention was to have her nephew fuck her brains out while she licked her sister's cum filled snatch?

ValtixxValtixxabout 4 years ago

Really don't like this style of writing, like everyone in the story had a thesaurus for breakfast. No one talks like this. Good plot otherwise.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
No, not this time

For me, you’ve written better stories than this. A lucky ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd have had him having a crack at the granny too. Just saying 😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a nice story gave it a 4 I don't like the dom part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised Julia didn't get in on the action.

chriswjones071chriswjones0719 months ago

An amazing story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous