Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers

"I can't resist; I need you so much. You point to the end of the bed, and I know immediately what you want. I rush to the bed and bend myself over the end with my bottom high and my legs spread wide waiting for you. You throw off your clothes and almost before I know what's happening, you are behind me and mount me, your fabulous weapon thrusting hard into my defenceless pussy. A few strokes is all it takes and I explode in a mindless orgasm, my cunt clinging to you, never wanting you to go. I have been sent into orbit, and I am beyond ecstasy, beyond rapture in a place of overwhelming sensual bliss."

My mother squirmed and writhed in my arms; just revealing this fantasy had made her hot and primed for sex. I was ready, too, and I slipped a hand up under her dress, brushing my hand across her panties. They were damp and her pussy felt hot and she trembled as I stroked over it.

"Mother, I want you to put your hand up inside your dress and play with your clit. Do it now."

My mother did just that, shuddering and moaning. The result was fast and dramatic. She screamed in my arms, flinging one arm round my neck and clutching at me spasmodically as her orgasm flowed through her, driving her into a state of delirious delight and a sensual explosion of superbly heightened sensations and emotions.

After we finished, I turned to my mother and introduced a subject that I found intensely exciting.

"Mother, you have been quite explicit about your spanking fantasy, and that ties in nicely with your dream of the wedding night. You said that I had pulled you across my lap and spanked you, and that this was an exciting revelation for you. So, even though we are not married, I think, perhaps, we should act on that dream. You need to be punished for fantasising about me. Beg me to punish you."

Her eyes stayed focused on mine hesitation battling with desire until her need overcame the uncertainty.

"Please, Ash, please punish me. Please make my fantasy real; spank me and teach me how bad I have been and how I need to submit to your control. This is so humiliating; begging my own son, the boy I gave birth to, to spank my bare bottom and force me to accept his domination. But I know this is what I need, that I am yours to command."

She stumbled towards me and whimpered as she lifted the hem of her dress and draped herself over my lap, with her creamy curves perfectly positioned to be spanked.

"You will receive ten strikes on each cheek, and when I am finished, you will thank me for your punishment. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

I started by stroking my hand across the soft contours of her bottom and inserted a finger between her cheeks. She moaned as I stroked along her wet slit. Then, without any forewarning, I slapped her hard with an open hand three times on each cheek.

She squealed with the pain, but I suspected it was not only pain. I kneaded and massaged her cheeks and she gasped, squirming across my lap. I delivered another four to each cheek in rapid succession. Now her squeals turned to screams as she continued to writhe across me. It soon became obvious that she was trying to hump her pussy against my leg, trying to maximise the pleasure that was clearly experiencing through any pain.

Once more I massaged her superb cheeks, now hot and suffused with a rosy flush, working the sensation from her bottom towards her sexual core.

"Oh god, I feel so hot," she moaned. "The beautiful stingy sensation gets me feeling really horny, and I love it."

Then the final three strong slaps—her screams now overlaid with tears, but she continued to work hard against me to further inflame the heated delight my spanks were creating. After I finished the punishment, more massage to create an even deeper sense of carnal lust.

"Now, what do you have to say for yourself, mother?"

"Thank you, Sir, thank you for punishing this unworthy slut. I am so grateful for your willingness to show me what I have done wrong, and I shall not make that mistake again."

"I'm very glad to hear that, although I rather suspect that we may find other misdemeanours that will justify a spanking."

My mother and I gained enormous pleasure in playing with each other; she liked to emphasize that I was in control and could treat her any way I liked. At the same time, I set myself boundaries that I never told my mother about, boundaries that excluded physical harm or extreme emotional stress.

A good example of this was her introduction to anal sex. We enjoyed showering together; she loved to soap my cock and slide her soapy hands around my balls, caressing them and creating an erection of steel-like rigidity. I had taken to shaving my pubic region, partly because I had persuaded Claire to do the same to herself, partly because it added to my own sensitivity. And her soft soapy hands stroking and swirling around my balls was an almost irresistible invitation to explode.

It wasn't long before I dropped to my knees, initially to kiss her pussy, but then to run my tongue across her puckered hole. She squealed, partly with surprise and partly with excitement, but later when I stroked across her anus with a soapy finger, she shuddered and looked at me apprehensively.

"Oh honey, please no—I don't think I'm ready for this."

A brutal dom might have said something like, "Too bad, bitch, get your arse ready for a good solid buggering."

Not my style; I wanted to ease her into anal so that we could both enjoy it equally. So I stroked her there again, kissing her deeply and gently twisting a nipple with my free hand. My mother shuddered and looked at me through half closed eyes. "I don't know how long I'll be able to resist you," she whispered.

"You'll know when you're ready, and when you do, beg me to fuck your arse."

Stroking with my finger, kissing and inserting my tongue a little way had a cumulative effect, and one morning she turned to me and said, "If you want my arse, it's yours, Sir. Only please go easy with me."

"Of course, gorgeous; I need to open you up a little bit first," and using plenty of lube, I worked my index finger into her arse up to the second knuckle. She gasped and clenched her sphincter muscle against my finger.

"You see, you have to learn to consciously relax the muscle. Let's try again."

This time, I was able to slide my whole finger in, and by distracting her (quite easy—I bit firmly on an engorged nipple and she squealed) I was able to insert a second finger into her arse. She gasped again, holding her whole body rigid as my fingers plumbed the depths of her arse. Then, slowly, she relaxed and allowed the depraved excitement to take over.

For a final preparation, I took a tapered butt plug and lubed it and her hole again, introducing the plug gently but firmly, reaming it around to open her up. My mother squealed, initially from the pain, but soon from the flood of erotic sensation flowing through her. This was reinforced by the humiliation she so craved, knowing her son was opening up her arse before thrusting his cock into her.

"Hands and knees, mother—drop your head to your hands so that your gorgeous bottom is up high, waiting for me."

She hurried into position, and, kneeling behind her, I took my rigid cock, lubed it well, splashing more onto her rear hole, and then eased into her. She cried out as I moved slowly but forcibly forward, mounting my own mother in her sweet receptive arse.

"Oh god, it hurts so good. Just fuck my arse, you motherfucker, ram your beautiful weapon into me. Make me cum, Sir, make me cum, my darling boy ... I need this so much—ooh yes, so good, so good." Her words descended into a babble of lust-driven sounds, begging, pleading, whimpering and sobbing as I plunged into her.

The hot chamber of my mother's arse was bringing my orgasm closer, and I leant forward and found her pussy saturated with her drooling sex juices. Stroking and gently pinching her engorged clit, her climax accelerated rapidly and she came, howling in pain tinged pleasure, her body becoming rigid and her screams ear-splitting. Her anal muscle clamped onto my cock, increasing the wonderful friction, and I came myself, blasting a load of spunk deep into her rectum.

I fell onto my back and my mother turned to face me. "I never realised how wonderful it would feel to have my arse full of cock—full of your cock. Any time you want me that way, any time at all, I'll be ready and waiting. Ooh my god ..."

And here she flung her arms round my neck, kissing me as if I had saved her life—and maybe, in a way, I had.

But the good times seemingly could not last forever, and I noticed that my mother was becoming withdrawn and quiet. At the same time our love making seemed to become more fevered, more intense but without the relaxed fun side that had been so important to both of us.

'Time for a conversation,' I thought, and one evening I made it clear that we needed to talk. Mum was clearly nervous, fiddling with her fingers, tapping her feet and refusing to look me in the eye.

"Okay, mum, now you WILL tell me what the problem is, and we will find a way round it. I don't care what's happening; I love you and I don't like seeing you so stressed."

"Ash, I'm scared, really scared. I'm scared that if I tell you, something dreadful will happen."

"Mum, you've either said too much or too little and I suspect the latter. Now, good, bad or indifferent, you will tell me, even if I have to force it out of you."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, but then a huge sigh and she stammered, "Ash I ... I'm ... I'm being ... black ... blackmailed. It's by one of the specialists at the centre and he's trying to ... to get ... me to have ... have sex with him."

"I see. How long has this been going on?"

"He joined the practice about six weeks ago and hit on me straight away. You see Ash," and here she paused while her stress level obviously soared. Her face had gone ashen grey and her body trembled.

"Oh god, please forgive me, but ... but I had an affair with him about four years ago. You had left home, your father had lost all interest in me and I needed comfort and intimacy. I met him at a professional event; his name's Earl and he immediately came on to me and I gave in to my needs. We saw each other for about three months before he broke it off saying his wife was getting suspicious. At first I was upset, but I soon came to realise it was for the best and I put him out of my mind.

"Then he surfaced again in our centre, saying he and his wife had separated, although I'm not sure that's true. She's always been the one with the money and the control, and I don't think he'd walk away from her. He told me he wanted to resume our relationship. I tried to say 'no', but he threatened to reveal our previous affair unless I agreed to have sex with him. I've stalled for several weeks, but he is getting pushy and," my mother broke into sobs, "I ... I don't know ... I don't know what to do."

"Hmm. First things first, mum—this is not your fault, and what's happened in the past deserves to be confined to the dustbin of the past. But we need to fix this scumbag and quickly. What is he suggesting you do?"

"He wants me to go to his place for dinner and then some post prandial fun and games."

"Maybe a better option would be for you to invite him here for one of your superb meals and hint at some exciting fun and games. Maybe because you have some toys that he would enjoy using. Perhaps hint at some light bondage. In the meantime we can rig the lounge and your bedroom with cameras and a feed to the PC, and record his nasty little games. That should give you enough leverage to get rid of him one way or another."

Mum was completely silent for several minutes, leaving me feeling uncomfortable—at first. Then she broke into tears and grabbed me in a bear hug, pouring her gratitude all over me in a flood of thanks.

"You realise, don't you, mum, that if we're really going to nail him, you'll need to have sex with this mongrel? How do you feel about that? I have to confess I'm not happy with seeing you be taken by another man, but I don't think there's any other way out of it."

"Honey, I don't like it either, and I'd much rather cut his balls off with a rusty hacksaw blade. But let me put it this way—I'm going to let him fuck me. No real emotion; I'll just have to fake it well enough to convince him. Just remember, honey, you're the one I love, the only one, no matter what he does to me."

"Okay, mum. Just one thing—do you think you could slip a very light sedative into his drink? Just enough to send him to sleep after he finishes with you? Oh, and if I believe he's hurting you badly, I'll come in there and beat him to a pulp!"

"Thank you, sweetheart, that sounds just right. I'll make this up to you, honey—I'll give you everything you want and some that you don't even know you want—yet!"

"Okay, mum, I might just hold you to that. Let me know when he's coming and I'll arrange the cameras."

My mother talked to her tormentor quite quickly, and arranged for a tête-a-tête in a couple of weeks' time, which gave me ample time to bug the rooms.

He was due on a Saturday evening, and I agreed to keep well out of sight. When I saw my mother that evening, I began to regret that decision. She was dressed in a fitted white satin sheath dress cut very low at the top displaying her gorgeous breasts held in place by an underwire bra. The dress was almost to her feet, but slit up both sides to her hips. She wore 4" white patent pumps and her makeup verged on the slutty. Even if he'd wanted to, her visitor would have been hard put to resist her. So was I, but mum just giggled when I told her, and she told me to behave myself. Truly difficult.

He arrived, and I watched through the video camera, and he praised mum's looks, grabbing her for a sloppy, open mouthed kiss.

"God, I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Think so, big boy? I've had studs who could make me cry and beg for more—all night. Reckon you can match that?"

"I reckon I can have you whimpering and begging for my cock quick smart."

"Okay, we'll see. Food first—I've got a meal ready and I don't want it to spoil. Then we can get down to business."

I watched as they ate one of mum's mouth watering creations, and saw how she flirted with him, drawing out some unexpectedly crude suggestions. Mum responded with her deep, throaty laugh, and I could see he was getting increasingly excited.

They finished the meal—mum had encouraged him into a few glasses of wine, and they headed for the bedroom.

"Why don't you strip me, big boy, and I'll do the same to you."

His clumsy attempts to get mum out of her dress were laughable, but she purred and stroked his head, and within a few minutes, she was dressed only in white seamed stockings on a garter belt, and her white pumps.

"Keep those on, Claire, you're feeding my fantasy."

"Mmm, kinky. Now come here while I get you out of those silly clothes."

Mum was much faster and more efficient, and she rapidly exposed his pudgy body, stroking him as she went and making 'coo-ing' noises that I could tell were obviously false. I caught sight of her eyes and could tell she was struggling not to laugh.

"Hell, I can hardly wait to get my cock into that gorgeous pussy."

"Listen, Earl, you've got to understand that I'm still a little bit dry—after all, this wasn't exactly my idea, so I need some stimulation. Kiss my pussy and get me wet so I can take that beautiful cock without it hurting too much." Mum sprawled rather inelegantly on the bed and spread her legs in invitation.

He looked rather disgruntled, but crawled up between her legs and licked at my mother's cunt, clearly without a great deal of enthusiasm, even when mum was able to manage a few moans of simulated excitement.

"Okay, that's enough muff diving, now it's time for you to get royally fucked."

He climbed up the bed and waved his cock in the general direction of mum's pussy.

"Put it in, bitch."

Mum took his tool and inserted it at the entrance to her vagina, and then with one unceremonious shove, he entered her. I could see mum wince in discomfort at this crude invasion, but she took it philosophically as Earl started a self-satisfied rhythm. Clearly, he didn't care if mum gained any pleasure from the encounter or not.

Then he grabbed mum's tits and started to maul her nipples, not, I felt, to give her any enjoyment, but for the sadistic pleasure of hearing her whimper and scream. Which h she did.

I almost burst into the bedroom to put a stop to this charade, but I caught a glimpse of mum's face. She was radiating a determination to see this through for the satisfaction of taking Earl down.

"Cum on my tits," she screamed. "Pull out and cum all over me. Please, Earl, I need you to humiliate me."

Her words obviously worked, because he pulled his pecker out of my mother, and she grabbed it, giving him a few hard, fast jerks, causing him to spew his jism across her breasts.

"Mm, yes, Earl, really hot. Just what I wanted."

He rolled off her and slumped onto the bed. "Oh wow, that must have been some workout; I feel really bushed."

"Too much excitement too quickly, I guess. Why don't you take a little nap. I'll wake you in an hour or so, and we can get back into the game."

He mumbled something unintelligible and was soon asleep. Mum grabbed her robe and came to see me in my room.

"Oh yuck, honey, he's really gross and knows less about pleasuring a woman than I know about rocket science. Although I suppose all he's interested in is getting his rocks off as many times as he can."

"Okay, mum, I'm checking the downloads, and there's some useful stuff here. I'm going to produce two or three really explicit stills, and that should be enough to get him heading for the hills. Just hold on for a few minutes."

That was really all it took, and I was able to print out some highly explicit photos. The first showed him on his knees between mum's legs with his tongue out just about to lick her pussy. The second showed him with a look of bliss on his face, buried balls deep in my mother's pussy. The third, the piece de resistance, showed him cumming over mum's tits. And in all the photos, I'd been able to edit out or otherwise disguise mum's face.

"Okay, my sweet Claire, what do you think?"

"Ashley, you're a total genius. If this doesn't have him crapping himself, I don't know what will."

"Good, now will you please get a glass of ice water from the fridge and we'll wake him up."

Mum giggled and rushed to the kitchen.

"Why don't you do the honours, mum and I'll stay in the back ground in case he turns nasty."

"Nastier, you mean."

"Right on—nastier"

We went into the bedroom where Earl was still asleep, and mum threw the glass of water full in his face.

"Urgh wurfle, what the fuck ..."

"Wake up, Earl, time for you to get out of my house and out of my life."

"What do you mean, bitch? You'll pay for the water in my face; I'm going to fuck your arse with no lubrication and you'll scream ..."

Mum threw the three photos on the bed in front of him. "I don't think so, Earl. Leave, and leave now, and tomorrow you will quit your job at the clinic. And within two weeks, you will move interstate. Or these photos and more like them, together with a very explicit video will be sent to your wife, your professional colleagues, your specialist college and anyone else I can think of. Your choice, Earl but make it now."

"You set me up, you fucking bitch." He rolled off the bed and waddled towards her.

"Lay one finger on her and you'll need an ambulance to get you out of here. You heard the lady, now get your stuff together and get out. We mean it—leave my mother alone and get out of this state, or you won't like the consequences."

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers