Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,024 Followers

"I want more. I want you to take me. I can't stop myself. Please! Please harder, more. Please give me more ... own me," she groaned.

The climax, when it came, was monumental. Her cunt gripped me hard as I swelled, feeling my cum boiling in my lower abdomen and my balls, then forcing itself up through my rigid cock. My thrusts became shorter and more intense and I groaned with excitement and that beautiful sensation just on the border of pain. My mother's screams rose in a keening wail and as I exploded into her, she came with an earth-shaking orgasm. She shook like a tree in a hurricane and then went completely rigid before she collapsed forwards.

I was sufficiently considerate to fall sideways and not crush her, but when we both recovered, mum looked at her conqueror with a cheeky grin.

"Honey, I think it would be appropriate for me to clean you up," and so saying, she slithered down my body and laved my now shrinking cock until it was completely clean of our combined juices.

"Tell me who you belong to, Claire." This was the first time I had used her given name, and it created a new dimension, a new relationship between us."

"Oh god, Ash, I belong to you, body and soul, totally. I am your woman and your plaything and I love you without hesitation. And I want you to use my name. It makes me feel like a real woman, your real woman.""

"I am crazy in love with you too, and I intend to spend a lot of time proving it to you." I kissed her, soft, hot and wet and she murmured into my neck as she nuzzled close to me, almost trying to get under my skin.

We recovered from this delicious encounter; my mother dressed in a loose house dress and high heeled sandals and went downstairs to make coffee and a snack for both of us. I was ravenous and I dressed and followed her down and we sat and relaxed, talking gently about nothing in particular.

My mother seemed to be coming to some sudden realisation about her needs and our relationship.

"Ashley, may I please show you how grateful I am and how much I want to serve you?"

"That sounds like a very good idea, mother, Show me just how much you will be prepared to submit to me."

She looked at me with heavy, lust filled eyes and dropped to her knees, undoing the zip on my slacks and easing my now rigid member through the opening. She hummed with pleasure deep in her throat and then licked sensuously around the inflamed head of my cock.

This was something close to magic as she worked further down, her tongue swirling around me and making me harder than I had ever believed possible.

"Mmm, please, Ash, please cum in my mouth. I do so want to taste you and feel your essence slide down my throat."

The next few minutes—hours, days, years, eons—were a good working definition of heaven. Her soft, wet tongue worked its way up, down and around my cock and around my balls, bathing them in her saliva. Then she sucked my now swollen head into her mouth, working it with her tongue, humming softly as she did so, paying special attention to the extra-sensitive area just below the head.

Her hands at first supported her on my hips, but shortly, one hand moved around to cup and stroke my balls as she sucked me towards orgasm. It wasn't long in coming as her mouth and hands worked their magic on my throbbing cock, and her lips formed a firm seal around my cock-head as my climax grew.

She murmured as she worked—"mmmm" repeated over and over again demonstrating her joy in being able to service me in ways that I so enjoyed. My moans rose in a crescendo until I felt the bubbling delight working its way through my lower abdomen to my balls. Then in a powerful spasm, I shot my load into my mother's warm, wet, sensitive mouth, as I howled my success in a roar of lust fuelled dominance. She held my cock in her mouth, milking the last few drops until I shrunk and slipped through her possessive lips.

"Thank you so much Sir, that was delicious. I love the taste of your cum, and any time you feel a need to fuck my face I will be waiting to take you in my mouth."

"Really beautiful, mother. You have all the expertise of a world-class cocksucker without the experience. How can that be?"

"That is because I love you without hesitation, and I will do anything you want. I couldn't do this with anyone else, but you are so special to me. I listened to your breathing and the little "hitches" as you became increasingly aroused. I listened to the sounds of your excitement and worked around your beautiful cock to make them happen more and more."

We shared a bed together for the first time that night, with my mother spooned close to my back. I slept better than I had done for some time, and the alarm jerked me awake, telling me I had to get back to work. My mother stayed asleep as I went for a shower, but the bed was empty when I returned.

My mother was preparing breakfast as I ambled into the kitchen, and her smile lit up the room. She radiated happiness and a sense of satisfaction, reinforced by a long, slow kiss that made my toes curl.

"Hi honey," she purred. "Do you have to go to work today? I was hoping you could stay home and teach me how to be a good girl for you."

"And punish you if you're not?"

She blushed and giggled, but just nodded her head in agreement.

"Delightful though that would certainly be, mum, I've got a diary full of appointments. Still, tomorrow is Friday; why don't you plan something for the evening and let's see where that takes us."

"Oh yes Sir, that sounds wonderful. I'll make it really special; something you'll never forget." and she laughed, low, hot, sensual.

I arrived home the next evening to find the lounge lit only by a multitude of candles. In the middle of the room, my mother knelt, naked, in a submissive posture, on her knees with her back erect and her knees slightly parted. Her hands were on her thighs, palms up, and her face down, looking towards the floor.

"Use me, Sir. Use me any way you want. I am your fuck toy and you can take me however it pleases you."

"A delightful idea, mother; first, link your hands behind your head and pull your elbows back."

The effect was immediate and delicious. Her breasts stood out, inviting globes of pale sweet flesh and I moved to flick her nipples. She gasped and her buds firmed immediately.

"Mmm, I can see I'm going to enjoy myself, mother. Now, stand but keep your hands behind your head. Now, turn slowly so I can get a good view of your delectable butt."

I couldn't resist the perfect heart shape of her bottom and moving in front of her, I reached round and stroked those smooth curvy globes.

"I think you're ready for me now, mother, and I'm going to fuck you hard. Your bedroom, I think." I envisioned taking her hard with no mercy. I looked deeply into her eyes; they seemed unfocused, her face suffused with unconcealed lust.

"Please Sir, I beg you, may I ride you? May I give you my tits to play with while you drive up inside me?"

"Of course, slut. I think that would make me very happy."

"Yes, master, I am a slut. Your slut and only yours. Use me any way you want, that's all I ask."

Her breathing started to become a little ragged, a little excited.

"First, strip me, mother."

She was quick but careful, starting with my shirt, then asking me in a quiet submissive voice if I would please sit while she removed my shoes and socks. Unexpectedly, she kissed both my feet, whispering, "Master," as she did so. Then my slacks and my boxers, leaving me naked and with my erection all but out of control.

I threw myself onto the middle of the bed. My mother looked at me, her desire, her longing almost palpable as she moved slowly over me and lowered herself towards my rampant, rock hard cock. Then the most beautiful sensation I could ever remember as she lowered herself agonisingly slowly down onto me, and I slid up into her superheated velvet cavern.

She moaned as I lost control and, grabbing her hips, pulled her down the rest of the way until I was fully buried in her. She sat up, linking her hands behind her head and pushing out her proud tits, showing them ripe and ready for me to play with and torture.

"Please Sir, my beautiful son, my love, please fuck me, please hurt my tits, please fill me with your seed, please ..."

Her pleas were replaced by screams as I slapped her tits across her nipples and she forced herself down on my cock, seeking the greatest possible penetration.

"Yes, oh god, yes, do me hard. Take me. Treat me like the bitch I am ... make me your woman, your slut and I will do anything, be anything you desire. I am yours without any boundaries. Please ... "and then her words turned into primitive, animal sounds, meaningless sounds of ecstasy and bliss.

I knew that it wouldn't be very long before we both exploded in orgasm. I could feel my cum starting to boil and move towards my straining cock. At the same time, I could feel her cunt pulsating, grasping and working against me in a hot, silken grip demonstrating her own passion and desire.

She started to shake and wail, and I pulled and twisted her nipples. Her wail rose to an ululating scream and my cum surged relentlessly upwards to bathe her cunt in my juice. That was all it took to finish her off and an ear-piercing scream announced that her orgasm had overtaken her in a rainbow of sensual delight.

I held her in my arms as our mutual climaxes gradually diminished, and she kissed me warm and softly, her sweet mouth moving gently against me with her tongue lazily searching for mine. Her eyes were soft and smoky and she looked thoroughly satisfied.

I felt the same way as I held her sweet body close to me and stroked her back. This caused her to almost purr like a contented cat as she looked at me and smiled.

"I don't ever remember feeling so contented, so fulfilled."

"Well, yes, I guess you have been filled full, or almost so," I laughed.

"You are so naughty, but I can't even begin to tell you how good it feels to be full of cock, to feel you thrusting up into me, to feel my cunt gripping you and rippling along your shaft, and then to have you explode the way you did. Please, promise me you'll make it happen again."

"And again, and again and again."

Next morning I was sitting at the kitchen table wearing only a gown and shorts, drinking coffee and reading the paper. I knew mum was up and about, but it was a pleasant surprise when I felt her soft hands slide down my chest and stroke across my nipples. I held her hands to me and heard her warm laughter as I did so.

"So what's all this about, mum?" I enquired.

She sat next to me and put her hands over mine on the table. "Do I need an excuse to show my lovely son how much I care?" she teased.

"No, never, but may I demonstrate my affection in the same way?"

She growled deep in her throat and loosened the tie on her own robe. "I don't think I'd be able to stop you—and, in any case, I don't want to try."

I stood and moved behind her chair, first running my hands through her silky hair. Then I moved the robe off her shoulders, and stroked the soft smooth skin of her shoulders and neck, kissing and nibbling after my hands. My mother's breathing became heavy and she panted with rising excitement as my hands moved lower.

Moving my hands sideways, I enfolded each breast in a hand, boosting her luscious globes, and moving them gently upwards. Then, continuing to hold her left breast in my hand, I teased around the areola with my right hand and pulled out the now engorged nipple to its full extent.

My mother gave a deep, needy groan at this demonstration of my lust for her body and joined in by pinching the nipple of her own right breast. I moved her hand away and repeated the treatment myself, pulling and twisting her firm nipple.

She moaned with disappointment when I stopped, but I moved round in front of her and sank to my knees. I again played with her left breast, and was rewarded with a loud squeal when I took areola and nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling.

I could sense she was starting to lose control; her hands gripped my head feverishly, pulling me towards her, and she whimpered, then screamed as I bit into the nipple. She continued with a flood of meaningless, erotically driven sounds which became more urgent as I transferred my attentions to her right breast.

I knew her tits were really sensitive, and I determined to make her orgasm with just this enticement, keeping up the pressure and adding my own verbal stimulus, demanding that she cum for me as her climax grew.

She did. Her screams rose to a wail of lust driven pleasure as her orgasm blew her apart and she shuddered and writhed in my arms.

"Oh god, Ash, that was so good; it's so beautiful to cum just with my tits getting the right attention. You do it so well—you create hot, sexy images in my mind, images of me surrendering to you, even ..." and here she blushed an even deeper crimson than had already been spreading across her chest and face, "... even images of you spanking my tits and causing that superb pleasure/pain in my nipples that translates straight to my pussy and makes me howl in release."

"You make it possible, mum. You're like a perfect instrument that I can play and make beautiful music. You are just so hot I can hardly keep my hands off you, but if I don't, your heat will burn me up."

"No, that would never do, honey," her voice was low and smoky. "I want to be there for you any time, any way"

"You are the most important person in the world to me, Claire. But I need you to understand that submitting to me changes the nature of our relationship. You are giving me carte blanche to do anything I like to you, and you will accept that without question."

"Yes, my love, I know, and that's what I most need. I trust you completely, and being your sex toy is so exciting for me. It means I can explore my own sexuality, safe in your arms, and go wherever you want me to. You only have to say it, and I shall do it."

"You're taking a hell of a risk, mum; I may turn out to be a sexual predator, determined to harm you in as many ways as possible."

My mother laughed, a warm, gentle sound, and looked at me with an expression of total love and trust. "I don't think so, honey. I've known you for twenty six years; don't you think I've got a pretty good idea of the sort of person you are?"

"I guess so, mum—I just want you to be completely okay with what we're doing."

"Like I said, stud, anything, any time."

By now I had come to realise that, for us, dominance and submission was not about crude sadism on the part of the dom and unquestioning masochism on the part of the sub. First of all, it was fun. But more importantly, perhaps, there was a deep, abiding love and respect on my part, and the hitherto unmet need of my mother to be loved and to be controlled in a safe and sensually liberating way.

As time went by, my mother's need for sex increased; not in the sense that she became a nymphomaniac, because her desires were centred strictly on me. She loved any form of physical contact, although we hadn't yet ventured into anal sex.

We touched often, and I quickly discovered her erogenous zones, some of which she hadn't even known herself. The soft skin of the inside of her upper arms and her armpits responded well to being kissed, and she giggled and became very vocal when I nibbled and sucked her toes.

My mother told me that she wanted, needed the intimacy of close physical contact and I sat in the large armchair in the lounge and instructed her to sit on my lap and work her head into my neck. She did so, whispering obscene and depraved suggestions to me as to what I could do to her.

And one day she opened up with a confession. "Ash, I ... I ... well, I guess I have this fantasy and it's becoming more vivid."

"Does it involve me?"

She sat up and looked directly into my eyes. "Oh yes; all my fantasies involve you."

"I see. You'd better come here and sit on my lap and tell me about it—in detail."

"It's about being spanked—not beaten until I'm howling with pain, but feeling vulnerable and helpless, bent over your knee, feeling humiliated that my own son should be spanking his mother. I know I'm under your control, and I want that so much; oh god it really does turn me on and makes me totally horny."

"Mmm. Sounds delicious. And I know how sensitive a woman's bottom can be." She trembled as I nibbled at her ear. "And yours is truly delicious. The idea of playing with your bottom turns me on, too."

"Your father rarely aroused me in that way, certainly not later in our marriage. But once or twice earlier on, he put me over his knee and spanked me and I experienced a warmth that spread through to my sex."

"Okay, the sexy feeling in your bottom has to work its way through layers of fat ..."

"Are you saying I've got a fat bum, you nasty man," she laughed.

"Not at all; yours is just perfect. But unless you're one of these anorexic women who balance on the bones of their pelvis, you're going to have some padding. And your padding is delicious. In fact, I'd love to rip your panties off and bite it right now."

"Patience, naughty boy. I haven't finished my fantasy yet. So I'm across your knee and you spank me and it's a lovely stingy feeling and then you stroke, caress, rub and massage my bottom. Ooh, that gets me so hot.

"And then I squirm, which makes my clit rub against you and stimulate me more. But do you know what's even better? For me, it's the feeling that I can surrender and submit to you. I need to give up control and give myself permission to feel sexy from being controlled by you.

"And, do you know what, I want to go further. I want to role play with you. I want to be the naughty wife who has spent too much money on lingerie. You are my husband and have found out and you're going to punish me."

My mother groaned, deep in her throat at the image we were both creating. In turn, my cock was becoming almost painfully trapped in my pants.

"You are stern and say that the amount of spanks you receive will depend completely on how sexy you think I look. I'll shower and put on slutty makeup and I wear the lingerie that I bought to show you it wasn't a waste of money. Then you make me crawl across the floor to you and beg you to punish me. You have me stand up and inspect my body, commenting on things like my tits, my bottom, maybe my hair and makeup, as well as the clothes I'm wearing and the 5" pumps that I teeter across the floor on when you have me stand."

"Yes, mother. Then you beg me to forgive you; I tell you that I am spanking you 'for your own good' but that if you are a good girl, I will take you hard and fast after the spanking is over."

Again, the deep, sensual groan as my mother became more aroused by her own narrative.

"And you demand that I lay across your knees, then you play with my bottom, squeezing it and 'testing' its firmness. Then you feel between my legs to see if I'm getting wet. You tell me what you are going to do to my bottom, and how it will look in a few minutes. I start to tremble with excitement, and you know I am really ready.

"After a few spanks, you stroke and rub my bottom firmly, working the heat up into my sexual core, making me hot and excited. Then, you decide that you need to spank my bare bottom, and I almost tear off my flimsy panties, and you give me more glorious spanks. But then, oh god, you caress my clit, stroking along my pussy and just gently working around and touching my anus.

"More spanks, slow and irregular leading to a high anticipation and ecstatic tension. More heat, more wonderful sensations from my bottom into my cunt with your hand fondling my bottom until I'm in a state of quivering submissive helplessness. I am so ready for sex; you have aroused me to a point where I will do anything if you will just make me cum. And I know my naked bottom squirming over your cock has made it hard and ready for my eager pussy.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,024 Followers