Dave's 20th Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave looked at both women. Sonya dressed in one of Della's finest dresses, and Della in a scanty maid's uniform. He had slept with Della for 20 years but she had never excited him as much Sonya Harmon.

"First Adams undress me and hang my dress in my closet." Sonya stood as Della did as she was told. At the time Sonya was ignoring Dave. "Now Adams undress and fold you clothes for you might have to re-dress."

Della undressed and soon stood naked beside Sonya. Dave looked at both women. Sonya wouldn't look him in the eye; Della kept her head bowed and eyes downcast.

"Now David, I want to explain this to you. Adams is not up to the job of being wife, mother, and housekeeper. She knew this and that is why I am here. I have arranged this to show Adams how poor a wife she has been all these years. I have a singed letter from one Della Robertson asking me to come to her home and seduce her husband for the express purpose of obtaining evidence for divorce. With that in hand she will have no credibility in court. I tell you that so that you will not have the worry of a messy legal fight. Now to the issue. Adams take the wedding band off my finger and give it to Dave,"

Della whispered, "Yes Ms Harmon".

Dave held the wedding ring he placed on Della's hand at their wedding.

"Now Dave take a look at us both. Well let's start with Adams. She has a pair of tits," Sonya said as she pointed to Della's breasts. "Spread your legs Adams. Yes she has a cunt too buried in all those fat droopy lips. Turn around a bend over Adams."

Della did as she was told without comment or hesitation. "And see she had an asshole too." Sonya said as she pried Della's ass apart. "Now stand and look at David. See she has a mouth also. If you will notice I have breasts, a pussy, and a tight ass that you have felt. I see no need to show it off now, and a set of lips that have pleased you often. All in all we are both equipped the same way. The question is which of us do you want? It is up to you, for as I say both of us are capable of giving what you deserve."

Dave just looked at both women. Sonya continued, "Dave if you want me in this bed when you come back, you will place that set of rings on the ring finger of my left hand. If not, put them on Adams' finger."

Dave looked at both women. Della had her head down and Sonya a look of confidence. Dave said not a word, but slipped the ring on Sonya's finger.

Sonya looked at Della, "I see David had made his choice. Now you will stand here while he and I consummate our marriage." Sonya undressed Dave and knelt to suck his cock. Della began to cry.

It was Dave, not Sonya, who told Della to be quiet. "Adams, shut up. You asked for this and you deserve it. Now watch a real woman."

Della realized she had lost her husband for he had called her Adams.

Sonya took her time and enjoyed sucking Dave. She swallowed all when her shot his load in her mouth. When that was done Sonya stood and kissed Dave deeply before taking his hand and leading him to bed. There she lay on her back and spread her legs. "Come to me Dave and fill me with your wonderful cock!"

Dave was hard again and slipped into the wet pussy with ease. Soon they were making love like teenagers. Sonya was urging Dave deeper and Dave was telling Sonya to take it all. Sonya enjoyed a great orgasm as Dave pounded her like a madman. Soon Dave too was spent and filled her pussy with his seed. Dave pulled out and rolled over on this back. Sonya moved to lay her breasts on Dave's sweat covered chest as she kissed him again. Sonya moved down to where she could suck his cock hard. She intended on having Dave in her body again before Adams was dismissed. Sonya wanted Adams, who was once called Della, to know just all she and Dave did.

"Sonya that is too much. I can't take it."

Sonya rose up with an innocent expression and asked if she should stop. "No!" was all she heard before she went back to work.

As Dave worked toward an erection he eyed Della as she stood with tears streaming down her face. He no longer cared that she was hurt. It had been her lack and her scheme that had led to this. Before he knew it Sonya had worked her magic and he was hard.

Sonya moved up and kissed him again. "Fuck me good and hard David. I want to feel you taking me and making me yours for as long as you will have me." With that Sonya got on all fours sideways in the bed. She wanted to make sure that Adams saw David enter her pussy.

Dave got in position and wet his cock on Sonya's pussy lips. With her lube and his cum there was not lack of lubricant. Dave then filled Sonya easily. In spite of all that they had done, Sonya was tight and exciting for Dave.

"Force it in and fuck he hard David. I want you to hurt me and let me know that my only job is to please you!"

With that said Dave lunged forward. He felt his cock meet resistance at first then easily slide in. Sonya screamed and pushed back to meet him. Dave felt his legs touch the backs of Sonya's legs. Then he went to work. Pounding deep into Sonya's pussy, he delighted in how she gave a short exhale when he hit bottom. Dave didn't think he could cum again but soon felt if building.

Sonya moaned, "Fill my pussy! Shoot your cum deep in my belly! Make me sore! Keep me from sitting down for a week! Make me want you all the time you are gone! Do it! Fuck me harder! Oh I'm gona cum again!" With that it was obvious Sonya had an orgasm. Dave followed quickly.

The two lay in bed a minute catching their breath. Sonya looked at Adams. "Well get a cloth and clean David!" As Della washed her husband's cock clean, she received further orders. "Tomorrow have breakfast at 7 for us all. I will take David to the airport; you will drive the girls to school. I'll take next week off and we'll get his house in order. Now get out of our bedroom!"

To be continued...