Dave's 20th Anniversary Gift

Story Info
A wife and mother is forced into a new position in the home.
8.8k words
4.3
155.6k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David Richardson was not prepared for what greeted him when he rang the door bell that night at his own home. His wife of 20 years had promised him an anniversary he would never forget, but he could have never in his wildest dreams imagined what he found. Dave, as he is called by friends, just looked at the figure that held the door. It was his wife, Della, dressed as a French Maid leaving little to the imagination. Right beside her was their two daughters. Amy was oldest at 19 and Allie was 18. The two girls were dressed to go out. Both wanted to kiss dad on the cheek and tell him to have a great time. Amy winked and whispered they were taking Della's car and a credit card, so they would be spending the night out. With that the raced by him and were gone.

Dave stepped in and allowed Della to lead him to the den. His wife called him Mr. Richardson and explained his date would be down in a moment. Ms Harmon had not completed her dressing but was anxious to meet him, he was told. Della asked, still addressing him as Mr. Richardson, if he would like a drink.

Dave thought, 'yes' a Double Scotch on the Rocks was in order. Della made a small curtsy then turned to the bar to make his drink. When she served Dave, Della offered him a seat on the sofa and excused herself to check on Ms. Harmon.

Left alone Dave wondered what this was about. Who was Ms. Harmon? He had been asked to dress for a formal date, leave the house, calling back in an hour for his date. At the time Dave thought his wife would dress and greet him at the door. Well his wife Della did dress, but in a maids uniform. There he sat in his own home while a person called Ms Harmon was dressing to be his date. Dave was a little set back but felt he would let his wife have her way for a little while longer.

A few minutes later the maid reappeared and assured Dave, Ms Harmon would be out in five minutes. He asked Della what was going on. To that she replied that she was merely Adams. Dave smiled recognizing Adams was Della's maiden name. After refreshing his drink Adams excused herself to check on the meal.

In a minute a woman walked into the room extending her hand to Dave. "Hello David Richardson, I am Sonya Harmon, your date for the evening and maybe the weekend if you so wish."

Dave took her hand and squeezed it a little then released it. When he did Sonya stepped into hug him and stand on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. Dave smelled her perfume and recognized it as the favorite of his wife. As Sonya stepped back she turned around slowly to let him take a full look at her.

"David, may I call you Dave?"

"Well yes, by all means, and I will call you Sonya."

"We are getting along well Dave. I hope you like what you see. I did my best with what I could find." Sonya smiled waiting for his reply.

Dave liked what he saw. Sonya was wearing a dress from his wife's closet, but she filled it a little better. Sonya was an inch taller and had a few more pounds on her than Della did, however they were all in the right places. Sonya had 38" breasts and 36" hips but the same 26" waist as Della. That made the material hug her body and show she was not wearing panties or a bra for that matter. The dress was a pale blue and it accented Sonya's deep blue eyes. She wore a pearl choker and a wedding ring, a wedding ring that could have been removed from Della's finger. Sonya's blond hair was up on her head and her makeup was well applied. Heels and hose added to her formal look. All in all, the woman was very appealing.

Since Dave had not spoken Sonya asked again, "You do approve of me, don't you Dave?"

"Yes, I am very impressed, I must say."

With that Sonya stepped in and took Dave's arm letting it press against her breast. "I am so glad you approve. I was afraid for a moment that you didn't want to continue our date. You see I have heard all about you and was anxious to meet you. Anxious to meet and please you, Dave. I want you to remember this anniversary forever!"

It was then Della reappeared. Dave looked at her again. She was in a short black dress with a low cut top that just barely covered her nipples. The skirt was held out by white ruffled petticoats that just barely came to the bottom of her ass. As she walked Dave caught the glimpse of a thong framed by a black garter belt. The hose were black with a seam up the back. On Della's feet were 6" heels. The outfit was accented with a white apron and a white cap.

"Ma'am, dinner is ready if you and your guest would care to dine now."

"Is the wine in place Adams?"

"Yes Ma'am and the table is set as you requested."

"Shall we dine Dave? I hope this new girl Adams can cook. You know it's hard to find good help these days."

With that the three went into the dining room. It was set for a candle lit dinner. The dining table was gone and in its place as a small round table with just two chairs. Dave held the chair for Sonya and then looked at his wife. The maid, now called Adams, cast her eyes down rather than look her husband in the eye.

With them seated, Adams began the first course. When she was not serving Adams stood by the kitchen door. This put her behind Dave but in full view of Sonya. Dave seemed to be most interested in his date and paid little attention to the woman dressed as the maid. In truth Dave thought that Della had hired him a prostitute for the night. It had anyways been a fantasy of his to have another woman in his marriage bed while his wife only watched.

The meal took two hours and the conversation pleasant. Dave felt Sonya's foot rub his leg more than once during the dinner. Finally the meal complete, Sonya told Adams that she and her date would take coffee in the den.

"Yes Ma'am," was all that the maid said.

In the den Sonya sat Dave on the couch as she began some 'mood music' on the CD player. She also hit the gas fire logs and dimmed the lights before she took her place beside her date. By the time she got comfortable Adams were setting the coffee service tray on the table. Sonya directed the maid how to serve the coffee then dismissed her.

"Dave why don't you take off your coat and tie, I want you to be comfortable." Sonya said in a throaty voice.

Dave stood and as he did Sonya called for the maid to take his coat and tie and hang them in the closet. "I am sure Dave won't need them till morning." Adams just looked at the floor and answered with a 'yes ma'am' that had become her standard reply.

Sonya sat beside Dave and kicked off her heels. She was soon curled up beside Dave with her arms wrapped around him. She made sure with each opportunity she rubbed her breasts on his arm. Sonya whispered in his ear and did all the things she could to convey she was in a sexual mood. Soon they were kissing and Dave's hands were roaming over Sonya's dress covered body.

Sonya whispered that she had had to borrow the dress and couldn't find a pair of panties that would fit, so she was without. Dave took the hint and let his hands run up under the dress between Sonya's warm thighs. As his hand met her upper thigh, she parted her legs as far as she could to allow him access.

After a few more deep kisses Sonya invited Dave to dance. Gently the two swayed to the music in a tight embrace. Sonya felt the hard sex of Dave pressing into her stomach as they danced. It was more than dancing; they were in musical foreplay. Sonya smiled knowing the pill she had slipped Dave was working.

After an hour of rubbing and exploring the others bodies Sonya pulled away from Dave. "I need a rest. You are wearing me out."

Dave felt the date was about to end and he would be left aroused for Della. He was again surprised.

"Adams!" Sonya called.

It took only seconds, as if Della was just outside the door. "Yes Ma'am."

"Adams, go and turn the bed down for us. Lay out my dressing gown and a robe for Dave. I want wine and fruit set by the bed. Light the candles and come tell us when all is complete. I know Dave is ready for bed and I'm ready to join him."

"Yes Ma'am," again was all Della said as she turned to fulfill her duty.

Sonya kissed Dave deeply and asked, "I wasn't too forward was I? I do hope you want to go to bed with me. I know we can have a lot of fun before we go to sleep."

Dave playing along said, "Well I did tell my wife that I might be out all night, on business of course."

"Dave! You naughty boy! You are going to go to bed and fuck me while you wife is in a bed without?" Sonya laughed.

"Looks that way for sure, but she asked for it!" Dave smiled.

Della returned and said all was as Ms. Harmon wished.

"Very good Adams led the way. I'm sure we will need some help."

"Yes Ma'am,"

Della led the way to the bed room. It was a sight. The room was lit with candles, the bed turned back. The sheets had rose peddles scattered on them. A tray sat on the side table with chilled wine andsfresh cut fruit. The room smelled great and the lighting made it look like it was out of a movie.

In the room Sonya asked for her dressing gown. Della quickly handed it to her. "Adams, help me out of these clothes and then hang them in the closet."

Della helped Sonya undress as Dave watched. When she was naked she slipped the sheer gown on but it left nothing to the imagination.

As Della left to hang up the clothing Sonya moved to Dave. "Let me help you undress. You can't get in bed with your clothes on." Sonya slowly undressed Dave and handed him the robe.

Della came back into the room. "Good Adams, take Dave's clothes and hang them up. You will then clean up downstairs before retiring. Since I need you early in the morning, you may sleep in the guest room. Wake us at 7 so we can shower before you bring breakfast in bed at 8."

"Yes Ma'am," Della uttered as she took her husband's clothing and left the room.

"Thought Adams would never leave!" said Sonya as she dropped to her knees and opened Dave's robe. A minute later she had him in her mouth. Dave was thinking it was going to truly be an anniversary he would never forget. His wife had sent him a high priced hooker!

It was 2 a.m. when Della moved by the master bedroom door on her way to the guest room. As she walked by she could hear Dave making love to Sonya. With a tear in her eye she thought back at how this all started.

Six months early Della had felt a little lonely. The sex between her and her husband had dropped dramatically over the last years and she was a woman with needs. Della justified her actions of looking for love on line as actually not cheating on her husband, for she had met no one. Della had found her fantasies were turning to women taking control of her life. She found a woman friend and soon was relaying all of her deepest fantasies to an anonymous handle in a private chat room. Little did Della know that the woman would be moving to her city with a change of jobs.

When the woman calling herself 'Assured Woman" told Della that she would be off line for a few days as she moved, Della felt lost. It was when "Assured Woman" came back on line that Della learned her Mistress now lived in her city. It was a coincidence, for 'Assured Woman' had never discussed where she lived or were she as moving to. The city came up in the conversation as "Assured Woman" commented on the lack of recreation and named the town.

That aroused Della, for with each trip in public she looked at each desirable woman and wondered if she was 'the one'. It was two weeks after Della had learned "Assured Woman" was in her city and her desires were growing. Dave was away on a week-long trip and she was anxious. And to further the situation Assured Woman had commented that she had to stay with her sister and family as she looked for a place of her own. As they chatted on that Monday Della told "Assured Woman" they were in the same city.

That really interested "Assured Woman". She related some of what she knew about Della, that Della was married with two daughters at home. In half an hour Della had invited "Assured Woman" over. When Della signed off she was as nervous as the proverbial whore in church. At 10:30 the door bell rang. Della answered it with quickened pulse.

At the door step was a very professionally dressed woman that asked her name. Della stammered, "Della Richardson"

"And are you 'Needy Girl'?" she asked.

"Yes I ...I am Needy Girl. Are you Assured Woman?"

The woman gave a warm smile. "Yes, and I am. My name is Sonya Harmon. May I come in Della?"

Della stepped back and uttered, "Yes Please."

When the door was closed Sonya turned to Della. "Are we alone Della?"

"Yes, yes we are. As I told you, my husband is out of town for the week and both girls are in school."

"How long do we have Della?"

"As long as you want... ah Sonya...the..."

That was all Della got out before a slap to her face stopped her. "You will never call me by my first name! I am Ma'am or Ms Harmon, do you understand?"

Della was shocked. With her hand still at her cheeks she looked at the woman. "Yes..Yes Ma'am" she managed.

"That's better. See you remember it. Now I want to see the house. And what was your maiden name Della?"

"Adams, Della Rey Adams."

"Well from now on you are simply Adams to me. Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Sonya was pleased. This was better then she had hoped for. The woman was a natural submissive.

Dells still stood and rubbed her cheek as she stared at Ms Harmon. The woman had a pretty face, with blue eyes and blond hair. Ms. Harmon stood 5'4" tall and weighed perhaps 125 pounds. She was an inch taller than Della even without the 4" heels on her feet. Della was soon envious of Ms. Harmon's breast that were larger then her 34 B. Ms Harmon's hips were also fuller that made her waist look smaller. Yes all in all Della was intimidated by her caller.

"Well Adams, are you going to show me the house or not?"

"Sorry Ma'am, yes right this way." Della said in a meek voice, but before she took her first step Ms. Harmon stopped her.

"Adams, just so you learn your true position when I am with you, you will strip and leave your clothes piled on the floor by the door."

Della just looked at the woman. It was the second slap that made her start to undress. "Ma'am what if someone comes in?"

"That's your problem Adams. Anyone that sees the two of us together will know why you are naked!"

"Yes ma'am," was all Della could say as she complied. Della was confused as to why she would so easily follow this woman's orders. She was humiliated, sexually excited and totally confused. Was this really happening?

Ms Harmon followed the naked Della as she led the tour. Every room was explored and in each Della had to answer a set of questions. Ms Harmon was insistent on seeing even the basement and the attic spaces. When the tour was over Ms Harmon produced a pair of hand cuffs. "Adams, you did not show the proper respect. I want you to take these cuffs and a pair of panty hose and go to the den. You will tie the panty hose to the center of the cuffs then tie the hose to the front legs of the chair. You will stand behind the chair, bend forward and secure your hands. I will come and give you your first lesson in submission."

Della just looked at the cuffs.

"I have no time to waste on want to be's. You will do as I say and call me when you are ready or I will leave!"

Della hung her head and said, "Yes Ma'am," as he went to get a pair of her panty hose.

A few minutes later Della was secured over the back of the chair and called Ms. Harmon. Sonya appeared with one of Dave's belts. "Adams this will have to do this time. Do you think you will need a gag?"

"I don't know Ma'am, I have never been in this position before. I've never."

"To be on the safe side we need to gag you then. I don't want to explain your discipline to some nosey neighbor or the police. Imagine how it will look for you when I produce all your e-mails."

Soon Della was gagged with her own soiled panties. Sonya had picked them up off the floor in the hall and tied them in place with the panty hose from that same pile of clothing.

"Now Adams I will mark your ass and thighs good so you remember this lesson. The marks will fade before your husband comes home but you might want to wear a long dress or pants to hide them till then."

With that Sonya give Della 50 lashes on her ass and upper thighs. Sonya kept all marks above the knees. When she finished Della was in tears. Sony removed her cuffs and cut the panty hose off with a knife. She looked at Della, "Adams if you want to see me ever again you will e-mail me to thank me for your lesson. You will also send me your cell number and the home number." With that Sonya turned on her heels and left.

Della cried the rest of the afternoon but between tears she used her sex toys to bring off several orgasms. It was late in the evening before she e-mailed Ms. Harmon.

Now as Della went to the guest room on her 20th anniversary she knew her Mistress, Ms Sonya Harmon was enjoying the bed and her husband. Della cried herself to sleep but was awakened several times by sounds of wild sex in the room just down the hall.

The next morning Della was up early because she could not sleep. She dressed in her maid's uniform and did her makeup mostly for something to do as she waited for the time to awaken Ms Harmon and Dave. As she waited she checked to see if the girls had made it home. They had not. Just as well thought Della, for she did not relish the embarrassment of them at home while another woman seduced their father.

At 7 a.m. she went into the master bedroom to find Ms. Harmon and Dave in a sleeping embrace. The bed was a mess and there was a wine spilled and fruit remnants on the floor beside the bed. Out of habit Della picked up the clutter before she awakened Ms Harmon.

"Oh, is it 7 already Adams? Give me a minute; no get this mess cleaned and get out. I'll wake Dave."

"Yes Ma'am," Della uttered then completed picking up the mess before retiring to the kitchen.

As quickly as Della had gone Sonya pulled back the covers and moved down to wake Dave with a blow job. He came alive quickly and wanted more. Sonya didn't want to kiss or cuddle for they had been sleeping all night so she got up and bent over the bed. She smiled back at Dave. "See anything you want?"

"Yes I do Sonya and I'm going to take it!"

"Well Dave, what can I do to stop you? I mean you bigger and stronger then I am. Just please don't hurt me bad! Just hurt me good!" she smiled.

Dave took his position behind Sonya and slid easily into her wet pussy. Sonya was excited and she had the remains of several loads of Dave's cum still in her. "Oh that's nice and I want more!" Dave commented as he worked wet sex.

"Oh, what a way to start my morning! You feel so good, even better than last night!" Sonya smiled then added, "If that's possible."

Dave drove in and pushed till his balls were resting on Sonya's swollen clit. He went wild as Sonya tightened her vagina on his member. Soon, all too soon, Dave was dumping more of his seed into Sonya's womb.

When Dave pulled free Sonya and hugged him. "Dave you will just have to do that again soon. You filled me so quick I didn't really have the time to enjoy it. Please go and start the shower while I tell Adams to straighten our bed."

Sony went to the kitchen and found Della, "Oh Adams, while Dave and I are in the shower, straighten up our room. I want a fresh bed when we get back into it for breakfast."

Sonya then joined Dave in the shower. They took their time washing one another. And Sonya had Dave wash the cum from her pussy and her legs. Afterwards Dave got out, allowing Sonya to shave and use the douche she had brought along to clean her sex. She wanted to keep Dave interested.

In the interim Della had changed the sheets on the bed. There were several stains on the lower sheet and Della knew exactly what they were. Dave and Sonya had made love many times the evening before. In the laundry room Della examined the sheets again and realized Dave had fucked Sonya more in that one night than he had her in the last year. Della began to cry.