All Comments on 'Dave's 20th Anniversary Gift'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You had your chance and fucked up.

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
maid to order

wow...what a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sick

Not plausible and really sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Proof Read It !

Richardson - Robertson ?

Grammar !

Spelling !

Good idea, poorly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
enjoyable

I liked the premise and can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I hope they enjoy living in a cardboard box

because once the judge sees the emotional and mental cruelty, not to mention the mistreatment of Della, they won't have enough money to pay their lawyer fees. Then you add in the alimony, the child support etc, etc, Well, you can imagine how poor Sonya nad Richardson (Robertson or whatever the fuck his name is) will suffer.

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
IT STARTED OFF NICE BUT,

then things changed for the worse. I am sorry but this story turned to junk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cool

i liked it but i'm a fan of happy endings. i think it would have been better if he chose della

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Soo

Let me get this right. A wife he loves for 20 years is thrown away after one night of sex. And idiot never questions Sonya? Total ass not realistic and really side with Della on this one. Husband is a faithless prick who didn't care for the torment of his wife of so long. Hope he and Sonya get more than they deserve. Cause otherwise this would be a horrible story, and it show decent promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Poor Della

Della is his wife and he leaves her for Sonya just because she is a nicer piece of ass? I can not get passed the fact that his children let this strange woman come into there home and tell them what to do seeing as they are legally adults.Shouldn't they ave done something to protect there mother from such humiliation. The sexual play in this story could have been more detailed also especially if you are doing a story with this kinda of plot. I'm a fan of happy endings and I hope the next installment this gets resolved. All in all a good story well written. Kinda weird for me but not a total waste of time.

Keep Writing

~~~~~~~~M.E.B

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Besides some story problems, this is your latest posting.

I see no improvement in the editing and proofreading of your text. How about putting a little more effort in finishing the story after the thoughts are put down?

It's annoying wading through the many typos and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wondering if this story is going to get real

Seriously???

Ok, I've known of men who would throw away a marriage of twenty years for a whore who did nothing for him but open her legs at every chance, but to allow his wife(who did nothing wrong to him) to be treated so badly(this is abuse not discipline or humiliation)?

And would any sane, sensible man who worked over twenty years to build up what he owns just turn it over to a bimbo he met days earlier? What about his kids? Does he not value them to not put them in potential danger? He doesn't know who this bitch is? Marriage and life is more than just sex. I know this is a story, but I have read science fiction that is more believable.

I have to wonder if the next chapter will show any realism.

I wonder if the husband will come to his senses. I wonder if the wife will get a backbone. She's not being submissive, she's being stupid.

This whole story just doesn't seem to have any thought put into it.

Writer, if you want to be a good writer, write something that the reader can believe might really happen. I've read science fiction that is more believable to happen than this storyline.

I have to wonder who may have hurt you so badly in your life that you came up with this storyline and the character of the people you are writing about. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cuck or Cuckquean...

...really, what is the difference between this and stories of submissive cucks who bathe and dress their wives for their lovers in clothing that they themselves have purchased to show them off to their lovers, then chauffeur them and their lovers around on their dates, or stay home to care for the children and cook and clean the house while they party?

Della wanted to submit to a woman, and had the choice of refusing to submit to her further after the first day. Despite her tears, she is obviously a submissive who thrives on such painful humiliation. If you visit cuck websites, you will find men discussing "cuck angst", the emotional rollercoaster of experiencing painful jealousy as well as incredible sexual excitement as their wives date and fuck other men, which is something they have invariably asked their wives to do. And when they are submissive cuckolds, they enjoy the humiliation of being belittled when compared to the cocks and sexual prowess of their wives' lovers, as well as being told what to do. Della has volunteered to be a submissive cuckquean. If her pain outweighs her pleasure, she can stop it, but I don't think she will. She and her husband are continually making the choice to behave as they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lol

I find it hilarious that everyone is so sympathetic towards Adams. Cuckold stories never receive any sympathy for the cuck, but when a woman sheds a few tears it's suddenly the holocaust all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting...

An interesting story, but methinks that no woman in her right mind would sit around and watch her husband prance around with a harlot then serve them dutifully. This story seems slightly implausible...and the most likely outcome would involve Sonya having her butt handed to her by the wife. Just saying!

Cheers,

Jambo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rang his own doorbell?

And it was downhill from there in this poor story. A man married that long would fool around with another woman in his house while his wife was dressed as a maid? Not very likely. 50 lashes with a belt would reduce the strongest sub to unconsciousness, probably the hospital. This story was totally unbelievable. Sorry I wasted time with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Truly disgusting story

Not a single decent character in it. Dave was probably the worst. He treats his wife like trailer trash. He was a giant asshole. Of course poor Della wasn't much better. All she had to do was throw Sonya out and be done with her. I wonder how Dave would feel if he ended up divorced, living in a small apartment, paying alimony, child support, maintaining the house for Della and his daughters and giving up one half of his retirement?

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
Sorry

This story is just about a worthless man who destroys his wife and children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jerk

Hot action. The submission of Della to Sonya is great. Taking over the place of Della is interesting. However Dave is A1 Jerk anyone who leaves his wife so easily doesn't deserve her. Looking forward to see how this turns out.

fanmarriedcdfanmarriedcd10 months ago

It is interesting to read a story where the wife agrees to be the maid of the house, "forced" by her husband's lover, with the approval of him and their daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous