Dave's 20th Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 8 a.m. Della went to the master bedroom with one of the bed trays. As she entered Sonya and Dave were in an embrace. When she made her presents know Sonya lit into her, "Adams, don't you ever knock! Dave and I were in a private moment that we do not care to share with you. Now serve Dave and then get out. Before you come back in, I want you to show the decency to knock!"

Della lowered her head and said, "Yes Ma'am, begging your pardon Ms Harmon. I will certainly knock when I return."

"Adams when our guest has left I will impress upon you the proper etiquette for a person in your position!"

Della did not respond but turned and left with tears in her eyes. When she returned with the tray for Sonya, Della knocked and waited to be invited in. As she served Ms Harmon she came under attack for her makeup. "You look a fright Adams. Your mascara is a mess and your face is streaked. Get yourself presentable before you return. We will expect you back in half an hour to take the trays. Now be gone and close the door when you leave. Dave and I want our privacy."

More tears fell as Della responded, "Yes Ma'am. As you say Ma'am"

David Robertson was enjoying seeing his wife being treated in that a manor by the sexually arousing woman in his bed. As they enjoyed breakfast Dave asked, "When do you have to leave?"

"Do you want me to leave Dave?" asked Sonya.

"Well I am sure you have some other engagement don't you? I mean Della did hire you to seduce me didn't she?"

Sonya looked at Dave for a moment with hurt in her eyes. "Dave, I thought you had feeling for me. Now I find you think I am a common prostitute. A street whore paid to lay in bed with you. And hired by of all people, your own wife!"

"Well, I mean, well Della is acting as the maid. She is here and let me sleep with you in our bed didn't she?" Dave stammered.

"Let me show you something David Robertson," said Sonya as she leaned in to give Dave a long and passionate kiss. "Is that the kiss of a prostitute?"

Dave felt his cock harden. "I guess not but when will all of this end?"

"It will end when you say so David Robertson and not before. You see I have found that Della is not worthy of you. I want to be your lover, bedmate, and the woman of this home. I will be here till you tell me to leave." Sonya said as she looked Dave in the eyes.

It was then that a knock sounded on the door. "Come in," called Sonya.

"Excuse me Ms Harmon but are you and Mr. Robertson finished with your breakfast trays?"

Sonya looked at Dave and he nodded. "Yes Adams you may remove them. Then we will need our privacy again. I see something has come up I need to attend to." Sonya smiled at Dave before continuing. "Adams after you do the dishes and clean the kitchen you will straighten the guest room. I want the house in order before we get up. At noon I want a meal on the patio for Dave and I are going to enjoy this beautiful weather in the pool. You will find the menu in your book of instructions. After we are up I want you to change the sheets on our bed again. Dave just seems to keep having accidents."

By that time Della had both trays heading for the door. "Adams, have the girls come in yet?"

Della stopped and turned to face Sonya, the woman that was in bed with her husband. "No Ma'am, not yet."

"Adams, if they are not here by noon you will call and check with them. I want them in before 3 p.m. for they have studies this evening."

"Yes Ma'am," was all Della could say as she carried the trays out. "And close the door you oaf!" The door closed quickly.

Sonya turned back to Dave with a smile on her face. "Well big boy you want to fuck me again?"

Dave was a little shocked but interested. "You know I do Sonya. Della would never talk like that to me!"

"Dave you just didn't know how to handle her. If you would rather fuck her I will call her back in."

"No Sonya I think I'll take you. She will always be here, but you.."

"Dave I told you, I will be here as long as you want me. Now how do you want me, on my tummy or on my back?"

Dave kissed Sonya on the mouth hard and told her to lie on her stomach.

"If you use lube, there is some in the nightstand, you might last longer Dave. And I want you to last a long time."

Dave got the lube and used a generous amount on his hard cock then used his finger to lube Sonya's lips. Without any further formalities Dave put his member against her tight love hole and began to push. Sonya relaxed and enjoyed his invasion. Soon Dave was pounding away in her pussy as he lay on her back. Sonya smiled as she enjoyed his manhood in her from the backside. She was glad Dave wanted her in different ways.

Soon Dave was sweating as he lay on her back fucking away viciously. Sonya turned her face to the side so the two could kiss as they made love. This time Dave had much more staying power and gave Sonya an orgasm before he filled her womb with his seed. When he pulled off, Dave lay beside Sonya as they embraced again.

When they broke the kiss Sonya whispered, "Dave I think you put a quart of cum in me. I feel it sloshing around inside my tummy. I see your old wife didn't keep you drained."

Dave picked up on the term 'old wife' but let it pass. He was enjoying this and knew it would end, but he was in no hurry.

Sonya got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She returned with a warm cloth and washed Dave. When he was clean she bent and sucked him hard again. "Dave I want you to fuck me again. When we get in the pool I don't want you to have an erection, if I can help it!"

When they had completed another round of sex Dave got up to go to the bathroom. When he was gone Sonya pulled the top sheet back and squatted in the middle of the bed. Sonya then forced all of Dave from her pussy and let it spill onto the bed sheet. There was no doubting what it was. Sony smiled and covered the mess before joining Dave in the shower again.

When they were dry Dave put on his swim trunks. Sonya put on a small bikini. The suit was so small it would have better fit Allie.

"You wearing that in the pool Sonya?" asked Dave.

"Is it too much?" asked Sonya innocently.

Dave pulled her to him and kissed her. As he did he let his finger slid in beside the bikini bottom and Sonya's thigh and enter her pussy. When he pulled his finger free it was wet. Dave held her close and whispered in Sonya's ear. "No, it's not too much, it is just right. But I bet you lose the bottom in the pool."

"Dave, you naughty boy. Just make sure the hired help isn't watching," Sonya laughed.

"Maybe she should watch to see how a man likes to enjoy his wife," Dave commented.

"David Robertson are you suggesting we put on a sex show for Adams?" Sonya giggled.

Dave smiled, "Maybe, who knows it might be fun."

"I declare Dave, am I not enough woman for you? You want to fuck the hired help too?" Sonya said as she planted a kiss on his lips and let her tongue explore his mouth.

A few minutes later Sonya and Dave were in the pool playing and enjoying each other. And true to his prediction Sonya did lose her bikini bottom while they swam. Dave and Sonya tied to join in the pool but the water in Sonya's womb did not allow any real pleasure.

By then it was time for their meal. Della had the table set when she came to informed them lunch was served. "Adams, have you heard from the girls?"

"Yes Ma'am they are at the Hilton and will be in before 3p.m."

As they embraced Sonya looked over at the table and whispered, "Dave if it wasn't for the neighbors I suck your cock right now as my desert before lunch."

"Well my sweet wife, we have a place you can do just that." After the words escaped his lips Dave realized he was now thinking of Sonya as his wife. It startled him how quickly he had forgotten Della.

Dave got up and helped Sonya from the pool, as he did he noticed Della watching from the window. Dave smiled at her and blew her a kiss. Sonya did not miss that and reached for a container of honey on the table as they went by. Dave noticed and smiled, "Going to get kinky, are we?"

"Why not Dave, you seem to want to fuck the hired help so I have to do something to keep you interested."

In a small enclave Dave stopped and tuned to face Sonya. She smiled at him and slowly dropped to her knees. Sonya pulled Dave's trunks to his ankles before coating his hard cock with a light layer of honey. She looked up into Dave's eyes and took him into her mouth. She reached behind Dave with both of her arms and grabbed his ass cheeks to pull him to her. Soon Sonya had all of his member in her mouth. Dave was getting his first 'deep throat'.

Sonya took her time and with breath control held Dave in her throat as long as she could. When she felt Dave ready to shoot, Sonya took a long breath and held him in her throat. The result was his sperm went down her throat and she never tasted it. Sonya would have rather savored the flavor but she wanted to give Dave a new pleasure.

"Sonya, that was the best I've ever had!" Dave wheezed.

Sonya still on her knees looked up and smiled, "You mean your old wife never did that for you Dave?" Sonya knew full well that Della disliked oral sex in all forms. Della didn't even like to have her pussy eaten.

"Hell no!" Dave said with a little anger in his voice.

Sonya began to lick the underside of Dave's cock and moved to his balls. Soon Sonya was sucking and fondling his testicles. Dave was again enjoying the special treatment. But was Dave surprised when Sonya moved back and let her tongue touch his ass hole. That was too much. Dave pulled Sonya to her feet and kissed her passionately.

When the kiss broke Sonya looked deep into Dave's eyes, "Like this new wife?'

"I sure do and I don't want her to leave. I have to tell you something thought." Dave paused.

Sonya wondered if she had pushed too far.

"I have to leave again Monday for a week. I am almost glad though." Dave conceded.

"Oh why Dave, are you already tired of me?"

"Not at all Baby, I just don't what to have to sleep with Della so soon after you."

"What do you mean by that Dave?"

"I know Della hired you to do this for me, and I'll be sad when you leave."

Sonya smiled, "And when do you expect me to leave Dave?"

"My best guess is tonight. I can only imagine what this weekend cost her."

"Dave you will know what it cost Della, in fact you have seen some of it. And I will be here as long as you want me." Sonya smiled helped Dave pulls his trunks back up. "Come on, let's eat. Then I want you to put tanning lotion on me."

Dave didn't know what to make of all of it, but he knew he liked it. He decided to let it take its full course. They went to the table to eat hand in hand. Dave sat with his back to the window. Sonya faced the house and smiled big at Della as she watched from the kitchen.

A few minutes later Sonya was laying on a chase. She was on her stomach and Dave had untied her bikini top to oil her back. When he was finished Sonya asked him to do her legs. That completed, Sonya casually looked over her shoulders and said, "Dave please untie my bottom and pull it down. I don't want any tan lines. And you will need to rub my cheeks with oil too."

"Do you think I should do that Sonya, I mean Della is inside and what if the girls come home? And... should I be seeing you that way?" Dave asked.

Sonya smiled, "Dave you have fucked me how many times? I think you have already seen pretty much all of me."

Dave smiled, untied the bottom and pulled it down. He admired her ass. Dave began to oil her bottom and Sonya felt his fingers rubbing the oil in her crack. As his hand worked between her globes Sonya spread her legs a little. Soon Dave had his finger at the opening in her rear. Sonya sighed. She felt a little more pressure but Dave's finger didn't enter.

"Oh you naughty boy," Sonya taunted. She was both glad that he did not, but wished he had.

Dave smiled and pulled away. Just then his two daughters stepped out onto the patio. "Dad!" Amy shrieked.

Dave was embarrassed to be caught by his daughters with his hands on a woman's ass. It wouldn't have mattered if it had been Della; the feeling would have been the same.

Dave tried to speak but Sonya beat him to it. The woman had risen on her elbows not seeming to care her top had fallen off. "Girls, you two go to your rooms, and clean them. You have studies to complete. We will dine at 6 p.m. It will be formal so be properly dressed. Know that I will be checking on you. And you both need to learn respect for your elders. You father and I have the right to some privacy."

"Yes ma'am" Amy said and turned away. Allie followed.

It was then that Dave saw Della standing by the door.

Sonya continued, "Adams, you had best learn your place. I will expect our meal served promptly at 6. Now get to work or feel my wrath."

"Sorry Ma'am, I beg your pardon. I will make sure the meal is ready on time." Della disappeared into the house.

Dave was impressed. The girls had never minded Della so well. And Della was still playing the part of a hired maid. This was one fabulous anniversary.

Dave sat beside Sonya a little longer before he took the chase beside her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He decided he would get her number and see her again.

Half an hour later Sonya rolled onto her back and asked Dave to rub her front with oil. Dave was delighted. This time the suit came off.

When they went to change, as quickly as the bedroom door was closed, Dave grabbed Soya. He began to kiss her and carried her to the bed. It was made with clean sheets. Soon with the cover turned down Sonya was on her back in the center of the bed. Dave climbed on top of her and pushed his hard cock against her wet lips.

"Sonya I just have to fuck you one more time."

"Dave you can have as me any way and as many times as you wish. I will be here for you till you tell me to leave. And yes fuck me. Put your hard cock all the way into me. Fill me, Fuck me. Make me feel you. Show me you're my man!"

Dave didn't need any more invitation. He drove into Sonya like a mad man. He was amazed by his actions for he had not been so sexually active since college. Here he was at 44, pounding this woman like a hard dicked high school boy. But it was what he wanted and needed.

At the moment Dave didn't care that this woman was not his wife. That he was with another woman in his marital bedroom. That his wife was acting like a maid in another part of the house. His two daughters were in their rooms and they knew this woman was with their dad. All of this did not matter to Dave at that moment.

As Dave made love to Sonya he felt her orgasm twice before he could fill her. When Dave could hold back no longer he pushed in and held on tight as he injected his seed deep into her belly. Both were sweating and out of breath but Sonya managed to let her lips find Dave's. She kissed him with a long lingering kiss before laying back and deflating in the afterglow of their sex.

Dave rolled off and lay beside her. "Thanks Sonya, that was great. May I ask you something that will just stay between us?"

"Yes darling, what we say will always be just between us."

"I was wondering if I can see you again."

"Dave you can see me every night if you wish."

"No I mean, after this, after the anniversary."

"Dave I will let you have me any way you want."

"No Sonya, I mean like an affair,.." Dave wondered if he had been too crude.

Sonya smiled and said, "Dave I will always be available for you. Now let's get in the shower. I need a little more time to get ready then you. And I do want you to be proud of me."

They got up and Sonya looked at the bed. "Poor Adams," she mumbled. What she was thinking was Della would most likely never sleep in that bed again.

"What do you mean?" asked Dave

"Oh, I was just thinking that Adams will have to change our sheets again today. We'll want clean sheets for tonight." All the tanning oil on Sonya had stained the sheets.

It was then that Dave knew he would have at least one more night with Sonya.

During the meal Dave was amazed at how well Sonya knew the girls. She controlled the conversation with his daughters and directed the maid. After the meal Sonya instructed Adams to bring coffee and sodas to the den. She, Sonya, had the intention of a family discussion. After the girls had left the dining room, but before Dave exited Sonya spoke to Della. "Adams, after you serve us in the den you will report to the master bedroom and change our sheets. It seems that Dave just can't keep from messing up the bed. Since Dave is leaving in the morning for another long and grueling trip it is our duty to make this night as restful as we can. Well you'll make the bed, and I will put Dave to sleep."

Dave saw the humiliated look on Della's face as she uttered, "Yes Ms Harmon."

"And after you finish our bed, you will clean the kitchen before you retire. I know the guest room is not what you deserve, but it will do for now.'

Della looked up with shock in her eyes, then lowered them, "Yes Ma'am, and thank you Ma'am for letting me spend the night." Della completed the sentence and looked at Dave. Her husband was staring with hard eyes. Della just looked down and curtseyed before turning to leave.

Dave took Sonya in his arms and kissed her. Della turned in the door to witness the kiss. Dave didn't notice or care. "Sonya you are kind of rough on your employer aren't you?

"Whatever do you mean David Robertson? Adams is an employee!"

"I know but aren't you a little hard on her?" Dave asked.

"David Robertson, I wouldn't worry about Adams static in the house right now. I would worry about how you will hide that pole in your pants from your daughters." Sonya whispered.

"You caused it and besides you told the girls that adults need private time."

"That I did my love, but I don't think the girls need to know all that takes place between us, do you?" Sonya smiled. "But you take care of that, for later I will put it to good use."

Sonya pulled his face to hers and kissed him hard, letting her tongue roam the inside of his mouth. When she pulled ways she whispered in his ear, "Dave, Adams didn't deserve you. She was a miserable wife, a lousy mother and a poor house keeper. I have at least got her to do one of them well."

In the den Sonya asked to see the girls' studies. The two provided their school assignments. Dave watched as Sonya checked the papers, asking questions to ensure they had studied. After Sonya was satisfied the assignments was done to her satisfactions she shifted the conversation to that of a family nature. School and Dave's job were discussed. It was then that Sonya told the girls their dad would be gone the next week. After an hour the girls left the den to get ready for bed. "I'll be in to check on you two later," Sonya informed them. And after a pause she added, "And you two know what I expect."

Dave heard that remark but decided he wouldn't ask.

In the bedroom, clean sheets on the bed, Dave took Sonya in his arms. "Sonya Harmon, this has been the best Anniversary I have ever had. In fact it is the best weekend of my life. I only wish it did not have to end."

Sonya kissed him and said in a throaty voice, "Dave we can't stop time. We just have to enjoy all we can."

"I know and I'll enjoy all of you I can. I only wish you would be here when I get back."

Sonya pushed Dave back to arms length. "Do you really mean that?" she asked.

"I sure do, I would give about anything to have it that way." Dave heard himself say.

"If you really want me here, you can have your wish! Adams come in here now!' Sonya called loudly.

Dave was amazed at how quickly his wife appeared. Sonya just looked at her a minute. Then she addressed them both. "Adams, David and I have a problem. He wants me to be here when he comes back. I asked if he was sure. He said yes. So now he will have to prove he means it."