Calm During the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she moved back into her seat, a big smile on her face. "Now, that was an e-Jacqui-lation," she quipped. She took a deep breath. "I've never been covered in so much cum!!"

I was in a fog, but not so much that I could not help but be amazed at this blonde beauty in front of me, her shirt open, giving me a view of her sexy tits, covered in cum, now getting tacky in the open air.

I laughed at her wordplay. "Yes, that was incredible," I said, the fog of orgasmic high lifting. I looked at Jacqui sitting across from me, the reality of her cum covered body taking hold. "You do inspire me, and always make me e-Jacqui-late mightily." She laughed at the response to her pun. I took in the expanse of now drying sperm on her face and tits. "I hope your husband doesn't want to play with your tits when you get home. He'll wonder how you got all sticky."

Jacqui thought a moment. "It'll be a few hours yet, I'll be OK by then," she said, smiling at me. I reached to her, leaning forward to feel her soft breasts, and the stickiness of my cum on them. Jacqui giggled at my touch, then squirmed as I tweaked her nipples. I pulled her toward me, and we kissed.

"Better get that in while we can," I said, realzing we probably would not have the chance of any kiss, never mind a long soul melding one when we got back to TWC.

"Yeah," said Jacqui. "There won't be any of that when we get back to the office. My husband is coming to pick me up, so be cool."

"Got it under control," I said. "Don't want to spoil this party!!"

Jacqui laughed. "Gimme a kiss." She pulled me to her, and we shared a long, loving kiss. I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue. We got ourselves put back together, and started the last leg of our trip home, now almost 10 PM.

We rolled into The Weather Channel's lot around 11, and I pulled around into the company spots to park the van and start moving my stuff over to my car. As we waited at the last light before turning in, I took Jacqui's hand, holding it tight for a few last moments. She looked around, then leaned over to kiss me.

"That'll have to hold us for a while. Mike's already waiting, so no chance when we park."

"I didn't think there would be," I said, giving Jacqui one last short kiss as the light went green. "Probably not a good idea in our lot anyway. Even this late, you never know who's around."

"Good point," said Jacqui. Once parked, Jacqui greeted her husband, who helped her get her stuff out and into their car. As Jacqui made one last look around in the van, she called to me in a loud whisper, but not loud enough to be heard outside the van. She played with her shirt, shaking it away from her body as if it were too hot. She smiled at me. "Still a little sticky..."

"Good luck with that!!" I said, making her laugh.

"We'll see how it goes." She sighed "I'm taking a few days of comp time, so I won't see you most of this week." This was not uncommon. The on air meteorologists usually got some days off after an out of town assignment.

"I thought you might. Maybe I'll see you in Publix," I teased, a reminder of our occasional parking lot quickies.

Jacqui looked at me and smiled. "Maybe you will. I'll be the tall blonde in the short dress," she said, smiling. "Who's not wearing panties," she said in a loud whisper. She blew me a kiss, and was gone.