Calm During the Storm

Story Info
Jacqui Jeras and I go on assignment for hurricane Ida.
12.2k words
4.6
3.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of us at The Weather Channel knew Ida was going to be a major event. Even though it started out slowly in the Caribbean, it had the potential to become a really big storm as it churned across the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Accordingly, once it became clear that Louisiana was going to be the epicenter of the impact in the United States, they started assigning meteorologists to remotes. Typically this involves an on camera meteorologist, a cameraman, and a producer. The storm was expected to impact a wide area between Mobile and Lake Charles, and it was all hands on deck. Folks who didn't usually get out of town on these things were being sent all over.

I do video work, and have done quite a few of these remote broadcasts. While they have their challenges-usually these mean going out in some seriously bad conditions; standing in 80 MPH winds while trying to balance a camera on your shoulder is no mean feat-it's nice to get out of the office for a day, or several, though sometimes, depending on who you're working with, even a couple of days in the field isn't as much fun as you'd hope. I lucked out this time, and got assigned to go to Baton Rouge with Jacqui Jeras.

Jacqui and I had become friendly, if not friends, over several years, first when I coordinated the speakers for a program I worked with at a college in the south, and later after moving to Atlanta. Jacqui is a joy to work with, and fun to hang with when we're not getting windblown or knee deep in some storm ravaged place a long way from home. So I was delighted to see I was assigned to be her video guy on this trip. It promised to be real work-the storm was predicted to be a Cat 4 when it hit, and the track was right up the Mississippi valley, so we in Baton Rouge could expect to be hit hard.

Alison, our producer, was going to fly down to New Orleans and get us set up at a hotel, and whatever other preparations needed to be done. I got a van and loaded up all the usual stuff I take on these jaunts, since I was going to drive down. I don't mind the driving, even long distance. I was an over the road trucker in a previous life, and the 500 plus miles to Baton Rouge was not a big deal for me. What I had not counted on, was Jacqui deciding to ride with me, rather than fly down with Alison.

Not that I minded. The chance to spend a whole long day with Jacqui was a welcome opportunity to get to know her better. We'd already had an on and off affair going for some time, and were becoming quite close. I was looking forward to the prospect of building that relationship a bit more now that I'd have the long ride to Louisiana with her.

We met at the station and loaded our personal gear. I had already gotten the equipment I'd need set up the night before, so I wouldn't have to waste time with it the morning of departure, since I wanted to get on the road for what would be a long driving day, likely in heavy traffic, especially as we got closer to the Gulf. I enjoyed watching Jacqui load her bags. She was wearing pedal pusher jeans and a crepe like dark pink sleeveless top. I didn't get a good look at her while she was putting her gear away, but it looked like she might be braless under it. It wouldn't be the first time she'd done that with me, and I always enjoyed the view. What was striking was seeing her lean into the van in jeans. She has an amazingly tight ass that looks stunning in pants; in jeans she'll put your eyes out. And that sweet ass only serves to accentuate her long legs. If we had not been in TWC's parking lot, I'd have pulled them down and had her right there.

By 8 AM we were rolling onto I 285 south, headed for I 20 and Alabama. I elected to take I 20 west to Birmingham, where I'd pick up I 59, which would take us to Slidell LA, and avoid the Redneck Riviera, which was bound to have issues, as all of it would be either under evacuation or shelter in place orders. We already had people going there, so our presence would be redundant. Jacqui seemed to be OK with route plan, as it would be faster than fighting what was bound to be heavy traffic and concomitant delays.

It was slow going on the Perimeter-when isn't it??-but once on I 20 we made good time. By noon central time, we were rolling into Meridian, Miss, having made only one pee stop en route. Jacqui and I were enjoying the ride, having a wide ranging conversation that covered everything under the sun-our early lives, my first marriage, our school experiences, dumb things we'd done, smart things we'd done, adventures and misadventures, you name it.

Having made good time so far, we decided we'd stop for a quick Cracker Barrel lunch. Not gourmet dining by any means, but fast enough, and decent bathrooms. We got through lunch quickly, and headed into the store to pay up and go. Jacqui asked if she could look through the candy displays for some road goodies. I thought that was a good idea, and joined her. She leaned over to look at several things on lower shelves, and sure enough, I got the view I was hoping for, right down the front of her top. While she perused the Mallow Cups, I got a good look at Jacqui's C cups, her shapely tits swaying under her top, nipples just slightly poked out. My cock twitched at the sight.

We went back to the van and headed onward, taking the split for I 59 just west of town, and on into the Mississippi coastal plain as we headed down to the sea. I 59 from Meridian to Laurel is about 50 miles of pine forest, nothing much to see but trees and roadway. I looked over at Jacqui, who was opening a Mallow Cup. As she played with the wrapper, I could see a good portion of her right breast through the gaps in the buttons on her top.

"You're a bad influence," I teased her.

She smiled and looked at me, a baffled look on her face. "Really?? How's that??"

"Going for a ride with me, and not wearing a bra, knowing I'll be watching. You know how that makes me crazy."

Jacqui laughed, opening a button, now displaying most of her right tit. I could see the curve of the underside. "You had to know I wasn't going to wear one while we were alone, right?? Besides, this is more comfortable than being bound up in one of those things all day. It's not like we're going to see anybody."

I chuckled. "True. You never do wear one when we're going to a remote. Still, the idea that you're bouncing and swaying under that thin top is incredibly arousing."

Jacqui gave me a sly smile. "Yeah?? How arousing??" She reached toward me, her eyes meeting mine, rubbing her hand across the front of my shorts. She immediately felt my hardness through the fabric. She stroked back and forth a couple of times, getting the full feel of my now straining cock. "Oh..." she said, realizing just what the effect was on me.

"You had to know that was going to happen."

She smiled broadly. "Yup!!" She laughed. Jacqui continued rubbing my stiff dick through my shorts as we rode, telling me how she loved the feel of a guy's hard cock through his pants, and how she was really enjoying the way I was getting stiffer. A point of wetness slowly showed about half way down the leg of my shorts, then grew.

"You ever do this and make a guy cum in his pants??"

"Yeah, lots of times when I was in college. I'd get them crazy, then just watch their faces as they got past the point of no return." She smiled at me. "It was fun watching the wet spot start, then get big as they shot their load, especially the guys who came a lot."

"You're so bad."

"Yeah, but it's fun. It started by accident. I was making out with my boyfriend, rubbing the front of his jeans. He was feeling my tits, all of a sudden he says, 'Oh shit!!' and I felt his cock pulse, and I knew he was cumming. It was the hottest thing ever. After that, I always tried to get him to cum in his pants." She smiled, then pushed the leg of my shorts up, exposing the swelling head of my dick. She looked at me, rubbing her index finger up and down the slit on the tip. "Then one day, he was wearing shorts, kinda like these. I got the head of his cock out, and stroked him til he came. As hot as making him cum in his pants was, watching his cum shoot from his cock was way hotter."

She now rubbed the head directly for a few minutes, smearing the growing amount of precum over it. She then let off, watching it bob up and down with my pulse as we rolled down the road. After a few minutes for me to simmer down, she started again, now finding the sensitive spot under the head, rubbing gently. She played there for a few minutes, then took my cock and stroked it. Her long fingers felt good as they wrapped around my pulsing shaft. I glanced down, looking at her jerking me, her wedding ring sliding up and down on my erect cock. I swelled in response. She had me rise up in the seat, pushing my shorts leg up higher, allowing my balls to emerge. They rested on the seat once I sat back down, but Jacqui wasn't going to let them rest. She took them and cradled them, gently rolling them in her hand for a moment before going back to my cock, stroking it again, then playing with that magic spot below the head. I wasn't long for the world now, and Jacqui knew it. She leaned over to me.

"Just let it go, hon. Let me see all your hot, white jizz shooting out. I bet you have a lot for me, just waiting to explode from those big hairy balls."

I twitched, and Jacqui moved my cock so it was partly upturned on my right thigh, and she finished me, just enough pressure on the shaft to get me over the top, but oh, so exquisitely. A thick rope of cum shot onto my leg, then another, followed by smaller bursts of cum that rolled down my leg onto the seat. Jacqui had giggled when I first shot, but was absorbed in watching me cum, biting her lip as she watched the flood of semen that she had inspired spew from my pulsing cockhead. I noticed her fingers were still wrapped around my dick as it spurted. She closed her eyes, and I saw her hips shudder, at the same time she tightened her grip on my shaft.

I looked over at Jacqui, just in time to see her face contort as she whimpered. "Oh....mmmph!!" Her hips shook again.

"You OK??"

Jacqui opened her eyes, and caught her breath. "Yeah," she said, still breathing hard. She smiled. "I came watching you cum, feeling your cock throb while you blew your load." She took another deep breath. "That was so hot!!" She played her fingers in my cum, letting it stick to them, then putting them in her mouth. She did this several times, til she had cleaned up most of the sticky white fluid from my leg.

"I think we have to give you some more relief. Wouldn't be fair for me to have the big cum, and you don't get that kind of attention."

Jacqui looked at me oddly. "Right here??"

"Yeah," I said. "We're sitting up high, most other drivers won't be able to see you, except maybe the truckers. And they'll think it's hot. Trust me, a good looking blonde with her pants off will make their day a lot less boring."

Jacqui looked at me, still not quite sure.

"Really," I said. It'll be great."

I reminded Jacqui about the times she came to the college when I was coordinating speakers, and how she'd lift her dress and play in her pussy while I drove her to the airport.

"Yeah, but if I needed to cover up, all I had to do was pull my dress back down. Having my pants off is entirely different. Hence the expression..." She smiled, still looking at me reluctantly.

I smiled back at her. "You'll be fine. Look down the road, there's nobody close to us, and not too much traffic going this way anyway," I said, trying to be reassuring. The traffic was thin going south, unlike the heavy volume going north, which we could see through the occasional gaps in the trees. She still looked dubious. "Dare ya!!"

Jacqui gave me a look, then unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped. She slowly shrugged them off her hips, and down to the floor, pulling them off and leaving them in a heap next to her seat. She was wearing a pair of thin, dark blue panties. I could see her bush through the thin fabric, and a wet spot where she'd cum just a few minutes before. She smiled at me, then slowly pulled them off, revealing her wet blonde pubes and parted labia. She swiveled in her seat, now facing me, her tangled muff framing a pair of now open pussy lips.

I took in her lanky blonde frame, long legs drawing my attention to her pussy. I reached over, able to palm her bush, only getting my thumb on her clit. Jacqui might have to engage in some self service, since I was not likely to be able to reach her clit and get good traction on it, and still drive. Jacqui was no stranger to jerking herself while I watched, but I really wanted to take care of her, since she had done such a marvelous job getting me off.

I circled her clit with my thumb, but was not able to get the contact I wanted, since I had to lean across the van. She was already primed from cumming just a short while ago, and I was able to draw a sigh from the limited stimulation I was able to have on her. I felt her pussy dampen on my thumb. She smiled at me.

"Here, let me do some." Jacqui moved my thumb away, and put two fingers inside herself, moving them in and out, drawing them over her clit as she moved. It didn't take long for her to get to the point of no return, and she was soon cumming hard for me, much more intensely than she had from jerking me off. I watched as her hips shook, and she let out a cry as her intensity peaked. It was arousing to see, and I started to get hard again.

Jacqui looked over at me and smiled. "You stay like that for too long, and we'll have to pull over so I can ride that." She reached over and gave me a stroke.

I smiled at Jacqui. "I would love that," I said, taking her hand. "But the reality is, it probably won't last long. I ain't 19 anymore."

Jacqui laughed. "You and me both!!"

"Yeah, but you get better with age. I just get worn out too fast anymore."

"It's not all hot and horny for me, either. There are some things that come with getting older that aren't all that great for me." She gave me a sad smile. "You haven't lived til you've had hot flashes, especially when they're not flashes, they're waves."

I looked over at Jacqui sympathetically. I'd been involved with menopausal women most of my dating life. "Yeah, I'm aware. I obviously don't have that experience, but I've been with quite a few ladies who have. If you're having an issue and need me to lay off, let me know."

Jacqui smiled. "So far, so good. I'm feeling ready for anything this weekend."

I squeezed Jacqui's hand, and we rolled on south, making good time to Slidell, then across I 12 to Baton Rouge. We met Alison, our producer there, and we all went for a good Cajun dinner, at which we got our hotel keys and discussed the plan for the next couple of days. Afterward, we split up, Jacqui and I taking the van, Alison going to the hotel in her rental car.

Jacqui was relieved that Alison didn't want her to ride back in the car, as it gave us the chance to nail down our own plan. We went back to the hotel, being careful to avoid Alison, since we were going to stay in Jacqui's room. The three rooms were adjacent on the third floor, with Alison's in the middle. Hopefully that would not become a problem during our stay.

We went quietly into Jacqui's room, kissing deeply once inside. It was now pushing 1030, and despite the planned late start-we'd be on the air around 10 the next morning, since there was nothing really happening before then; Ida's landfall wasn't expected til around noon the following day-we were tired from the long drive, and ready to knock off. While we were kissing, Jacqui pulled up on my t-shirt, and I backed away a moment so she could pull it over my head. I in turn undid all her buttons, letting her braless tits swing free, and pushed her shirt off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I stood back a step and looked at her, but not before reaching over to unbutton her jeans.

"You look amazing," I said, taking in her shapely breasts and slender waist. "Too bad you can't go braless tomorrow."

Jacqui laughed. "I plan on wearing a golf shirt tomorrow, so that probably won't work on the air, but once we're off...." her voice trailed off, and she smiled. The thought of her filling out one of our golf shirts was really appealing. When they're snug, they really let a girl fill it out quite well.

I unzipped Jacqui's jeans, and she pushed them down as I undid my shorts, letting them drop to the floor. Jacqui stepped out of her jeans, now in only the sheer dark blue panties I saw earlier. I kissed her, and grabbed the sides of her panties, pulling them down. She shrugged her hips, and they fell to her knees. A little dancing, and they were on the floor. Jacqui was now naked in front of me. I just looked at her, taking in the sight of her long legs, capped by a light blonde triangle, the way her hips curved gently into her thin waist, and her slightly hanging but firm, nicely filled out tits. She was stunning.

"Quit gawking and get in bed," she teased me. "It's not like you haven't seen me naked before."

"I just can't get over how amazingly beautiful you are." Jacqui just smiled and took my hand, leading me to the bed. Once there, she climbed in first, and I followed. She slid over and I moved in close. We chatted softly and kissed gently. I lazily played with her tits while she did the same with my cock. As much as I wanted to bone her on the spot as a nightcap, I was pretty tired, and so was she. After a while, we shared a long kiss, and Jacqui gave me one more stroke, holding my cock for a minute before letting go.

"We'll play more in the morning," she said, turning away from me. I put my arm around her, pulling her to me, kissing her ear softly, making her giggle. She reached back and squeezed my cock, which was hard and poking into her ass. We were soon asleep, nestled together.

I awoke to find Jacqui facing me, stroking my morning hard on. "Early start??" I asked.

"Didn't want to wait for breakfast," said Jacqui, pushing the covers down and kneeling over my cock. She smiled, licked her lips, and took it in her mouth, slowly pulling up, then going back down til her face was in the thick hair surrounding it.

"That feels good. You'll get good protein that way." I slapped her ass, then pulled it toward me. "I think I'll have some breakfast, too," I said, positioning her so I could get a good mouth full of blonde pussy.

I slowly licked up Jacqui's outer labia several times, letting her inner lips emerge, then open. Once they were ready, I slowly licked up and down once, drawing a sigh from Jacqui. I resumed my attention to her outer lips, this time licking over her clit as I moved back to her inner labia. She pulled away from my cock as her arousal built, letting out a whimper. Her hips shook momentarily as I rolled my tongue over her clit again.

"Keep doing that, you're going to get a lot more breakfast than you expect," she said, looking back at me.

"I hope so. I'm pretty hungry this morning." I slapped her magnificent ass, making her giggle. She went back to sucking my cock, and I resumed my attack on her vagina, getting my tongue as far into her as I could, sucking on her pussy at the same time. I pulled my tongue out and swirled her clit. I felt her body shift as she pulled her mouth off me, then almost suffocate me as she rose up and cried out, now going into a full on orgasm. Her pussy juiced, and I held on as she bucked and shook.

After the shock subsided, she went back to sucking me, more intensely now.

"Now that you've had your breakfast, it's time I had mine," she said, looking back. I gently kissed and nibbled on her thighs, close enough to her pussy to be a distraction. Jacqui was determined, her mouth working up and down on my cock, her hands holding my balls, rolling them gently as she sucked.