Calm During the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long, and I was soon shooting streaks of cum into Jacqui's mouth. Good cocksucker that she is, even without warning, she didn't lose much, though at the end, she let some of my cum slip back down my shaft, making my cock slick, then she licked it all up. I thought my head would explode, the sensation was so hot. Jacqui just sat up and smiled at me, then opened her mouth, showing me some of the cum she had just taken, then swallowed, and smiled again.

"I think I have my protein requirement for the day.

"Better than those shakes everyone drinks."

"Yeah," she smiled at me. "And tastier, too," She leaned forward, kissing me.

We had time, so we took a shower together, something of a challenge in a Hampton Inn shower, but then, closeness was the point anyway, and we had a good time soaping each other up, kissing and groping as we washed. We got done, put ourselves together, and went down to breakfast.

Alison was already there at 9 AM, though there was no real hurry. The storm was not expected to reach the area til afternoon, and it would be spotty at first, the eye not expected to come ashore til the next day. We'd be doing several reports each hour starting around 10 from the levee along the Mississippi, which had steps leading toward the river, and a walking/bike path, rolling on into the night. We didn't expect much in the way of rain, but conditions would be worsening as the storm got closer.

Things went according to plan, though it was starting to get pretty windy by dinnertime. When we got into the van after wrapping up a little after 10 PM, Jacqui was looking rather windblown. She looked at me after checking herself in the visor mirror.

"I'm such a mess. Look at my hair!!"

I looked over at her. Her hair was all over, but I'd never seen her more beautiful. A misty rain had started during the last remote, and besides being windblown, her hair also had a light sheen from the rain. More notably, the rain had also made Jacqui's top look a little more snug than earlier. Our eyes met, and we started at each other for a long moment.

"What??" said Jacqui a smile spreading over her face.

"Wow, you're pretty," I said. "Just that little bit of rain in your windblown hair makes you look wild and sweet all at the same time." I smiled at her. "And the rain has also made your top a little tighter it seems. You have a great shape, but that's driving me crazy."

Jacqui looked outside, as if looking for someone. "Alison left, didn't she??"

"Yeah," I said. I'd seen her take off in her rental car.

"Good," said Jacqui as she reached around to her back. Then she did that thing that drives every guy mad. She unhooked her bra, then reached into her left sleeve, pulling the strap off her shoulder and down her arm til she had it off. Then she reached up her right sleeve, and repeated the process, finishing by reaching up under her top, giving the cups a tug, and out it came. She folded it up and put it in her purse, then shook out her tits, letting them free. Her golf shirt, which was shapely enough with her tits in the bra, now was filled out wonderfully, her boobs much more plump now that they had their freedom. The coolness of her slightly damp shirt made her nipples stand out. Jacqui looked down, knowing what was going on, then looked at me and smiled. We rode back to the hotel, Jacqui's tits shaking quite a bit now. Seeing them fill out her top, nipples poking through, was an amazing turn on.

We got back to the hotel and went in, Jacqui getting a coffee from the urn in the breakfast area. There were a few people hanging out there, a crew from another TV station, and some evacuating locals. A few of the guys noticed Jacqui, following her with their eyes, fixed on her well displayed tits. She was not self conscious at all as she mixed her coffee, and we headed upstairs.

Alison had followed the producer from the local station back to the hotel. We suspected she was screwing him, which was fine with us, as it kept her attention to us to a minimum. She had a way of showing up at the most inopportune moments, usually just as Jacqui and I were going to sneak a kiss or a hand squeeze. We were happy to see she wasn't anywhere around, and we stole a kiss as Jacqui opened the door to her room, I giving her unbound right tit a grope as we stood in the hall. She laughed as I tweaked the nipple, catching her off guard.

We went inside, kissing deeply once we had the door closed behind us. While we kissed, we kicked our shoes off, then moved toward the bed. We were still kissing when we got to it. I broke from Jacqui and smiled at her. I took the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head, her tits shaking free as the shirt lifted off. She in turn took my t-shirt off, and we hugged, kissing again. I felt Jacqui rubbing her hands up and down my side, then play in the hair on my chest. I held her close to me, savoring the feel of her soft tits on my chest. I reached up and took the left one in my hand, gently massaging it, making the nipple stand up.

We pulled apart long enough to get our pants off. I'm usually not wearing anything under my pants, so I was already standing in front of Jacqui with my dick standing out, and watched her undo her belt, then unbutton and unzip her jeans. She pulled them down over her hips, revealing pink panties that were kind of tight, and I could see some stray blonde curls escaping the leg bands. She kicked her jeans off, then, looking me in the eye, slowly pulled her panties down, bringing the blonde pussy I have become so fond of into view. She smiled, and we hugged again. I eased her over to the bed, sitting her down on the edge.

I leaned forward, giving Jacqui a soft, lingering kiss. Ending the kiss, I started moving down her body, down between her heaving tits, taking a moment to kiss each one, lingering on the nipple, making her moan softly. She cradled my head as I moved, holding me lovingly. I continued south, kissing her belly, then down into her blonde curls. She was already open when I got to her pussy, anticipating what was next.

I looked up at Jacqui, who was looking down at me, waiting for what she knew was coming. I licked my lips, then hers, running my tongue around her outer labia, kissing her at the top, putting just enough pressure on her to make her hips recoil. She smiled at me. I went back around her outer lips, then licked straight up her inside labia, making her jump. I ran my tongue up and down her slit for a couple of minutes, occasionally giving her outer lips a turn, and kissing her thighs where they met her pussy. Jacqui took my head in her hands, guiding me, gently moaning, and pushing her twat into my face.

As I ate her, I put Jacqui's legs over my shoulders, taking some of the burden off her, and I didn't mind having those long thighs around my head. Jacqui was getting closer to orgasm, I could tell by her breathing, which was getting raspy and shallow. I gave one last slow lick up through her inner labia, ending on her clit, which was now swollen and protruding. She let out a yelp, and I felt her pussy juice on my face, at the same time her fingers grasped my hair, and her thighs closed around my ears. It was a little shaky for me for a moment, but I was enjoying the feeling all the same, especially knowing that I had given Jacqui a rocking cum.

I slowed the pressure on Jacqui's clit, allowing her to regain some composure. When I felt her thighs and fingers relax, I let go of her clit, and kissed her upper thighs, through her bush, and worked my way back up her body, reversing the path I had taken on the way down. Every couple of kisses, I'd set her off, and she'd have a small aftershock, especially when tugged on her nipples. I kissed her, again, soft but lingering, my cock, now rock hard, resting in her pubes.

I stood, looking at the now disheveled looking, but very sexy, long tall blonde who was lying on the bed before me. She took my hands in hers as I started to rock back and forth, my cock sliding up and down on her clit. She smiled, a tired but happy smile. I felt her thighs go around mine. I played my cock on her clit til she shuddered.

"Put it in me," she said softly. "Quit teasing me. You know you're driving me crazy the way you make me wait."

I laughed. "The lady is not to be denied," I said as I pressed the head on her clit, angled so that when I pushed forward, it would slip between her anxious labia. Jacqui jumped when the head went in, spreading her labia as it pushed her open, a surprise for her anticipating cunt. I slowly pushed til I was fully inside her, my head poking her womb, my balls resting on her ass, our pubes mashed together, my dark into her blonde. She closed her eyes and squeezed my hands as she felt the fullness of my stiff dick inside her. I started to stroke in and out, slowly, taking my time to pull out, tease her clit, and push all the way in til my balls were resting on her ass. Jacqui pushed back as best she could given her lack of leverage. Still, I could feel the pressure of her pussy against me. The height of the bed was such that I had a good position to angle my cock in her, allowing me to tease both her clit and G spot as we slowly ground at each other. After about ten minutes of me gradually gaining speed, and working my cock at different angles, Jacqui grabbed my fingers tight and came. I wasn't close yet-the one advantage of being older-and pushed my dick deep, the base spreading her wider, the head at the opening of her womb. Her thighs closed tight around me, pulling me deeper, Jacqui's face contorting as she let go a flood of woman cum all over me.

She smiled as she returned to earth, and I pulled out of her when her legs relaxed. I gently smacked her ass, having her move up on the bed. I climbed on next to her, kissing her deeply, my cock poking into her belly as we snuggled close.

"That was sweet," she said, her hand on my face, pulling me to her for a short, lustful kiss. "I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of this assignment when they told me I'd be doing storm coverage." She kissed me again. "But when I found out you'd be my cameraman, I thought, well, maybe it won't be so bad."

"So, is it??"

Jacqui laughed. "No, not too awful," she teased, then kissed me. "It's one of the best remotes I've been on in a long time." She kissed me again. I pulled her to me, rolling onto my back, taking her with me so she'd be atop me. We fumbled a moment, getting into position, Jacqui taking my hard cock in her hand, and guiding us together. I slid in easily, Jacqui very wet from several orgasms, as well as by now a healthy dose of cum that had been slowly leaking from my cock while we screwed our first round.

"Since you like the cameraman so much, maybe you should have him record this," I teased.

Jacqui got a frown on her face. "Don't even think it!!" she said, laughing.

"Come on. You're gorgeous, and you look so good making love. I'd watch that video til the disk wore out."

Jacqui slammed her pussy into me hard. "Uh, uh, no way." She grimaced at the sudden jolt to her clit, then smiled. She turned her head as she laughed, tossing her hair, and saw the mirror that was on the wall at the side of the bed. She looked a moment at us, she riding me, her body fully on display. She looked back at me. "We do look hot, though."

"See what I mean??"

"You're terrible," said Jacqui.

I bucked up into her, making her jump as my pubic bone hit her clit. "You like it."

Jacqui sighed, looking down at me. "Yes I do." Jacqui rode me to another orgasm, then rolled off. I rolled on my side, facing her. We kissed, and I pushed my cock slowly through her bush, eventually poking it into her labia. I moved so that the head was at a better angle, then slid it up and down, finally getting it inside her. I like going sidesaddle, and now I was in a good position to do that for a while. I don't always get very deep in this position, but it is good for letting the top of my shaft rub over my partner's clit. I pulled Jacqui to me, getting as much depth as I could, and really good contact on her sweet spot.

Jacqui giggled at the feeling, then sighed as it intensified. I felt her juice me, and held her close, my cock buried in her as she had a smaller orgasm than before, but still satisfying. I was now getting close to cumming, a steady stream of precum seeping into her pussy.

"Where do you want to be when I cum??" I asked her.

She kissed me. "Under you. For all the ways we do this, I still like my guy to be on top of me when he cums, pushing his cock deep. I feel like his cum is going straight to my womb." Jacqui smiled at me, her breath getting short as she spoke.

"Hmm, someone wants to get knocked up," I teased.

"If only!!" Jacqui laughed. "I think it's every girl's dream that her man will fill her with his cum and make a baby in her. That's what this is all about, right??"

"I'd be happy to make a baby in you," I offered.

"Yeah, well, too late for that," said Jacqui. Her smile became almost sad. "I've been tied off for a long time." She kissed me. "If not for that, I'd let you." Her face was a mix of dreaminess and sadness.

I looked at her a long moment. "You really would, wouldn't you??

"Yeah. I've come to really enjoy the time we spend together. I know we do a lot of your 'Jacqui quickies,' and they're fun, but it's the times we can spend like this, where we don't have to hurry, that have made me really appreciate you. I'd hoped we could have some time on this assignment." She looked at me as if searching. "I'd hoped having a couple of days would maybe get this out of my system-I mean, I'm married and shouldn't be doing any of this..." Her voice trailed off.

"And??"

"It's just made me want more of you." Jacqui kissed me. "You're great to be around, and you make me feel desired and loved." She kissed me again, her fingers playing in the hair on my chest. She grasped the tuft of hair over my breastbone. "And this chest!!" She said, laughing, pulling me to her for another kiss.

"You're sweet. And I've come to admire, no, adore you." I kissed her. "Aside from being drop dead gorgeous, you're really down to earth, and that goes a very long way with me." I kissed her again. "And I just can't get enough."

I kissed Jacqui again, slowly pulling my cock out of her. I rolled her onto her back and knelt between her thighs, my dick bobbing out in front of me, a drop of cum seeping from the head. I looked at Jacqui spread out before me, long legs topped by a spread of blonde hair, parted labia, slender waist, nicely shaped tits, pretty face and smile.

"What??" said Jacqui.

"I could eat you up."

"I think you've already done that, a couple of times." She laughed. "Now gimme this stiff dick," she reached for my cock, taking it in her hand and pulling me to her, "And fill me with your hot sperm." I felt her pull me to her, then the head playing in a curly hair, and next thing I was spreading her pussy, feeling the plunge as I entered her, then the slickness of her highly aroused insides. I started to pump slowly, gradually gaining speed, til I built to a steady pace. Jacqui met me thrust for thrust, letting out small cries as the intensity of our lovemaking built. I was already well on the way, and knew I would not last much longer. Making love to Jacqui was always a soul satisfying experience, and I always looked forward to the sweet release that finished our times together, whether they were our famous quickies, or a more relaxed session when we were able to get together for a longer time.

I felt Jacqui's calf go over my right leg, locking onto me, as if pulling me deeper. I was close now, and Jacqui knew it. She broke our kiss long enough to speak.

"I feel you so deep in me," she said, smiling up at me. "I know you're ready. Cum in me, baby." Her right leg went over mine now. I pushed deep, slowly, feeling myself go past the point of no return. I started to pulse, and I felt my balls pull up tight to her ass. "Mmmmm...." Jacqui moaned softly as the head of my dick pushed against her cervix. "Yes, sweetie, let it go. Let your cum wash into my womb." Her legs pulled tighter on me, and she closed her eyes, her mouth opening.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh....." she let out as the first blast of sperm surged into her. I looked down, her eyes now opening. I felt another burst of cum spill from my dick, then another following closely behind. Our eyes were locked on each other. It was an intensely personal connection, looking into each other's souls as we climaxed together. I let another blast go inside her. I could now feel my cock starting to swim in her flooded pussy as my cum started to overflow her. I was now trailing off, but still giving her smaller shots of cum that were only adding to the mess. I pulled all the way out, rubbed the head of my dick on her clit, making her jump, then pushed all the way back in, my cock slurping through the flood of semen now inside her. Jacqui yelped as my dick hit bottom, and I felt her juice around me. Still looking into her eyes, I leaned down to kiss her, a deep, soulful kiss that conveyed our deep affection, our deepening love.

I stayed hard for several minutes after I finished cumming, letting my body rest on Jacqui, who enjoyed having my hairy chest pressing into her tits. I know I enjoyed the feel of her C cups on me from below, along with the rest of her body in contact with mine. We kissed gently as my cock slowly softened, finally slipping out along with a cascade of spent semen, my cum rolling down her ass, making a puddle on the sheet. I rolled off Jacqui, lying on my side next to her. She shifted so she was on her side, and put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her hair as she put her hand on my chest. She looked up at me, and we kissed.

"That was wonderful. I always knew if we could ever spend a night together, and not have to worry about kids and husbands and having to get home, and we could be relaxed and take our time, it would be..."

"A miracle??" I chimed in.

Jacqui laughed. "Yeah, that too!!" She kissed me. "It would be just amazing," she said, smiling at me.

"And??"

"And it was. I'm glad we got 'stuck' on this assignment. We could not have done better if we planned it." Jacqui sighed, and snuggled into me. I pulled the covers up waist high over us.

I chuckled. "If we had planned this, someone would have screwed it up on us," I kissed Jacqui. "And it was wonderful. As good as it was, it's also good we can stay together all night. I love feeling you in bed with me."

Jacqui settled into my chest, looking over her shoulder at me. "Yes." Her eyes sparkled. "I love feeling you so close. It's very comforting to feel you all around me." She kissed me and settled into the pillow. I kissed the top of her head, and we slowly drifted off to sleep. It would be a busy day tomorrow, and an early start.

The alarm went off way too early at 6:30. Jacqui had already gotten into the shower. I got in as she got out, doing a quick wash, since we were to meet Alison down in the breakfast area at 7:30. It was already raining and the wind was picking up, so we wanted to get out early to be in position, though given Ida's strength, we weren't getting far from the hotel today, though we had considered going back to the levee we had broadcast from the day before.

Jacqui and I were already well into our faux eggs and sausage when Alison showed at 7:20. We had all checked outside, and decided that the way to go was work from the hotel parking lot. That was fine with me, as it would eliminate the problems inherent in navigating a city with downed trees and power lines that were common after a storm of this intensity. We all got into our rain suits and made our way through the intensifying rain to the van.

We did reports several times each hour, and were on for a good segment when Ida came on shore at mid day. Baton Rouge did not get hit anywhere near as severely as places on the coast, but it was still pretty wet and wild, with winds near 100 MPH and heavy rain. Jacqui and I took the brunt of it, since we were doing the live shots in the rain-weather drama and all that. I promised her I'd warm her up later. She looked adorable in her rain suit, hood pulled tight around her face. Even so, the hair that was outside the hood got soaked, and it took a good towel off to dry up after each segment.