Calm During the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the day was done, we were ready retire to our rooms. Unlike the previous day, Alison decided she wanted to review the day's efforts, so Jacqui and I would have to wait on our next session. We met in the hotel breakfast area, spending an hour or so going over what we'd done, and what we could have done differently. The real answer, like most of these extreme weather events was, not much. You do the best you can with what you have, and be ready for the unexpected. Jacqui was getting antsy toward the end of the meeting, and kept giving me looks and rolling her eyes as Alison dragged on.

Finally we were done, and we all headed upstairs to our rooms. Alison rode up in the elevator with us, still rehashing. We had three adjacent rooms, so we were all together going down the hall. Jacqui's impatience was starting to show as Alison kept up her harangue. She was talking to me as we reached our doors. I kept yessing her, hoping she'd run out of steam and get done. It was all I could do not to laugh out loud, as she was facing me, and could not see Jacqui, who was making faces behind her back. Finally, as Alison was winding down, I opened my room, hoping to make a quick escape. Jacqui held up her hand as if holding a phone, mouthing "call me" as she went into her room. I didn't want Alison to see Jacqui and me going into the same room, for obvious reasons.

Once free and sequestered in my room, I called Jacqui, who let out a heavy sigh, and said, "I didn't think we'd ever get rid of her."

"Yeah," I replied. "The NBC guy must have had to go back to wherever he came from. We didn't see Alison for days til now, now that it's all over."

Jacqui laughed. "Coming over??"

"Ya think??" Jacqui laughed. "Probably should give it a few minutes. Since she doesn't have the promise of fat cock to distract her, I don't want her to have another thought and come looking for one of us."

"Good point," said Jacqui. "That wouldn't look too good. But get here as soon as you think the coast is clear. Meanwhile, I'm going to get out of these wet clothes."

"I'll do that. And call me if you need help with your rain suit. Or your shirt. Or your bra...."

"I'll be waiting..." I heard Jacqui make a kissing sound, then we hung up.

A half hour later, I texted Jacqui that I was coming over. I looked out in hall. All quiet. I ran past Alison's room, which was between Jacqui's and mine, over to Jacqui's room, to find she had left the door open, with the deadbolt lock keeping it from swinging shut. I stepped in to find Jacqui standing by the window in only a pair of deep purple panties. I closed the door and locked it, then stepped out of my sneakers. I walked toward her, shedding my shirt, tossing it on the desk chair, then stepping out of my jeans, dropping them on the bench at the end of the bed. I came up behind Jacqui, putting my hands on her hips and kissing her hair, then her neck, ending up at her earlobe, making her giggle. She reached behind, getting hold of my stiffening cock and stroking. She turned and released my cock long enough to put her arms around my waist and pull me to her, kissing me hard, my cock pressed to her belly. We let go of our kiss, and she turned away from me, again facing the window. The storm was still raging, though not as much as it had earlier in the day. She seemed entranced by the heavy weather, though pensive at the same time.

"I love watching the fury of a storm like this, even though I realize the impact. Once you get past all the damage, these storms have an intense beauty to them."

I had put my hands around Jacqui's waist, running them up her belly, now cupping her tits as I held her close to me. I kissed her neck again, at the same time squeezing her breasts, making her already stiff nipples harden.

"Yes, I agree. There's a certain mesmerizing quality about watching a strong storm move through." I kissed her neck and ear again. Her skin felt cool to me. "Are you cold??"

"I'm OK. A little cool." She reached back and stroked me again. "I have a feeling I'll be warming up shortly, though," she said, laughing.

I kissed her earlobe again, now reaching my right hand down along her body, tracing a line down her belly til I reached the top of her panties. I put a finger into the waistband, keeping on til I felt the blonde curls between her thighs. I played in them til I felt her slit opening to my touch, then the little nub of her clit poke out. Jacqui sighed as I gently played my middle finger over it, then pushed downward, feeling her outer lips open and her inner being emerge.

I felt her inner lips opening to my touch, and I put my finger inside her, making her squirm at first, then sigh loudly. Now that her arousal was rising, I put a second finger in her, playing both over her clit as I massaged her insides. She caught her breath as a mini orgasm hit, and let go of my cock. Her hands moved to her panties, and she slid them off her hips, revealing her marvelous skinny ass, and let them drop to the floor in a purple puddle of silk. We had the curtains open just enough to see out from our third floor window. Anyone walking past at that moment-if there had been anyone out in that awful storm-would have seen one of the best looking weather ladies in America completely naked, getting her blonde pussy worked over as she watched the hurricane roll through town.

I brought Jacqui to a good cum as we stood in the window, then I was ready. I slipped my hard on between her thighs, really easy since Jacqui is 5'7" with long legs, making it a simple thing for us to make love standing up, The head of my dick swelled against her labia as I stroked back and forth, creating a wonderful friction on them, making Jacqui's hips shudder and push back into me. After the third time, I angled her ass so that I could get the head more directly at her pussy, and moved my cock forward, this time entering her. She shook again as she felt me in her opening, my cock spreading her labia, and slowly going up her now overheated twat. I felt the blonde curls that framed her opening on my cock as I moved in, something that always arouses me. I was soon pressing my balls to her clit, and rotated my hips to get a good grinding effect. I could feel Jacqui juice as I pushed in, mashing my balls on her.

I took Jacqui's hips in my hands, pulling her close as I slowly moved her against me. We were still watching the storm, which was going in full cry, the rain and wind thrashing against our window. Jacqui pushed back into me, and I let go of her hips, running my hands up her sides til I could reach around to her heaving tits, getting a good handful of each, squeezing them and playing with her nipples.

My cock was now fully inside Jacqui, and I held there as we watched the storm. I leaned forward, kissing her hair, her neck, her earlobes. She giggled and squirmed as I tongued her neck and nibbled her ear. I went back to her neck, lingering a little more this time, tugging at her with my teeth. She pulled away.

"No marks," she said, turning to me as best she could. She kissed me. "I'll have a really hard time explaining that at home."

"Good point," I said, realizing that a few moments of passionate enjoyment could lead to some real problems later. I went back to kissing her, and occasionally doing a slow stroke in and out of her as we watched the hurricane whipping the trees on the edge of the parking lot. We stayed like that for about 20 minutes, Jacqui watching the rain pelt our hotel while I slowly fucked her from behind. It was, in an odd way, really erotic, and I was on edge the whole time, finally reaching a stage where I was holding back, feeling the urge to release, but slowing my pace so that I let go a long seep of cum into Jacqui, then push deep to get a good coating of my sperm all through her pussy. She had also been slowly building to orgasmic heights, as I played with her tits, and hair, and nibbled on her neck and earlobes, every once in a while sighing as she reached a small orgasm, letting out a whimper when it was a little more intense. It seemed she'd respond more forcefully when the rain intensified outside our window. The heat and pulse of my cock at the moment my cum surged into her sent her over the dam, and she pushed her pussy back into me and came, letting out a cry that I hoped Alison didn't hear in the next room.

When Jacqui came, she first mashed her pussy into my balls, then turned to kiss me, a long, deep kiss that was really hot, though it seemed she was contorted while she did it. I kept slowly fucking, my cock slurping in the half load I had just filled her with. I pulled back and thrust hard as we kissed, making sure to get a good slap on her clit. She broke the kiss and cried out again, then I gave her another hard push, and her hips went crazy, bucking and thrusting as she went into overdrive.

"Cum inside me!!" she exclaimed in a loud whisper, the intensity of her orgasm now matching the intensity of the storm outside our window. Her pussy, now completely soaked with both my cum and her orgasm, pushed back at me, and I felt again her blonde pubes on my shaft, her clit against my balls, and the intense heat of her insides. I let go, first a short burst, then several long ones that I could feel rushing out of my throbbing dick, my semen splashing into her womb. I came for what seemed like an eternity, the rain and wind blasting against the window as my cum blasted into Jacqui, filling her, spilling back and running down her right leg.

I stayed hard for a good five minutes after I climaxed, gently giving Jacqui short strokes, my cock slurping in her pussy from the huge load I had spewed inside her. Finally, I softened up enough that I couldn't stay inside, and I slipped out, followed by a long string of cum that hung for a moment, then dropped to the carpet, to Jacqui's amusement. She looked down as a second glob hit the rug.

"Glad I'm not housekeeping here!!" She said, looking at the puddle that was now on the floor, some of it on her panties.

"Looks like housekeeping isn't going to have all the fun," I noted. "Someone is going home with a memento of this trip, and the night she got laid while watching the hurricane."

Jacqui laughed, "Yeah, I should make a special section in my underwear drawer of all the panties we cummed on while on assignment."

"We could do a section for all the quickies, too, but there won't be many panties in there, since someone always seems to be not wearing them when I find her."

Jacqui giggled. "That's OK. I don't need panties to remind me." She turned and kissed me. "I have all your hot cum filling me. That stays with me for days," she said, raising her eyebrows for emphasis. I had to smile at that. I held her close, she resting her head on my shoulder for a couple of,minutes as we listened to the storm outside.

My cock was still leaking the last little bit of cum, and it was leaving a slick spot on her belly just above her bush as we embraced. Jacqui pulled away, kissing lown my chest, finally kneeling in front of me. She took my still semi hard, seeping dick in her hand.

"This is still dripping, and it's making a mess on my belly," she said, smiling up at me. She then took it in her mouth, licking it thoroughly, cupping and fondling my balls, not releasing me til she'd fully cleaned me, and sucked out what remaining cum there was. "There, now. All clean."

I looked down at her. "You're too good to me."

Jacqui stood, kissing me. I could taste a hint of my cum on her lips and tongue. "I know," she said, smiling. We hugged again, and separated.

"Think there's anyplace open to get something to eat??" I asked.

"Dunno. I could go for something hot, though. This was a long day in the rain and wind." To our great surprise, there was a Domino's a couple of miles away that was actually open. We'd have to go pick up the pizza, but at least we could get something. So we went out to pick up a couple of pies, wings and breadsticks and brought them back to the room. It wasn't sumptuous feast, but it was hearty, and we enjoyed our repast.

We finished the night sitting in bed naked watching a movie, finally dozing toward the end. I turned to Jacqui, kissing her. "Pizza, wings, a movie while we sit in bed, and turn the lights off. Just like an old married couple," I kidded her.

Jacqui laughed. "If this is what it's like to be an old married couple, I'll take it!!" she said, kissing me. "I could go for getting banged like this a couple times a week." She kissed me again, then reached over to turn off the light on her bedstand. The covers slid down, and I had a good look at her tits swaying as she reached, and her narrow back as she leaned away from me. Yeah, I thought, if this is what it's like being an old married couple, I'd definitely take it. We settled in, and she turned to me, kissing me again. I reached over to turn off my light, and we lay together in the dark, facing each other.

"As wild as it was, today was fun," said Jacqui. "I know we have this burning affair going, but all the other things we share are almost as good as the sex."

"True," I said, kissing her, running my fingers through her hair. "I really enjoy being with you. The sex is hot, and I love your adventurous spirit, taking me on in so many situations. Even tonight, in the safety of this hotel room, making love to you in the window while we watched the storm was so erotic, so much fun, so arousing. But, I agree, it's all the other things, too, that we can ride for hours and talk the whole time. It's great, and I'm glad we have that. It makes the sex so much more rewarding."

Jacqui kissed me. "So true, so true. I'm so glad it was you they sent with me on this assignment. It made a challenging assignement so much easier to do. And the added benefits...well...couldn't do that with anyone else!!" I held her as she thought a minute. Her eyes met mine in the dimness of the darkened room. "I love you." She kissed me softly.

We parted, and I returned the kiss. "I love you, too, Jacqui," I said, again running my fingers through her hair, holding her cheek for a moment as our eyes lingered on each other in the dim light. We soon drifted off to a deep sleep, only to be awakened by the 6:30 alarm the next morning.

It was another early start, meeting at 7:30 in the lobby. We were to head home today, but wanted to do some reporting on storm damage in the area before heading back to Atlanta. As with the trip down, Jacqui was going to ride with me. Alison had somehow managed to get a flight out, saving us the intrusion of having her along for the ride. Even without the interruption to our affair, having Alison along would put a crimp in our conversation for the day.

We did a drive through of Baton Rouge, which took some damage, but not as bad as coastal areas, We finally started north at mid day, I took US 61 north up to Vicksburg, then turned east onto I 20, figuring that would keep me out of the worst damaged areas. It was a little slow going at first, then better as we got across Mississippi, and I 20 moved right along. It was going to be a long day, but having Jacqui with me made for an easy ride as I kept us moving on through Jackson, Meridian, and Birmingham.

Finally, toward about 8 PM-actually 9 PM eastern, we reached the Georgia line. It was time for a break, so I pulled into the welcome center there. We did a quick pee stop, then back to the van. As I was starting to pull out, Jacqui looked over at me.

"Pull off on the far side of the lot," She said, smiling.

We didn't engage in the long distance tease that had marked our trip down to Louisiana. It had been a busy several days, and we were both pretty tired. Jacqui was in a pair of jeans and a pink plaid lightweight flannel shirt, open three buttons, to about mid breast. She'd changed into the shirt from her Weather Channel top during one of our early rest stops. The look was driving me crazy, since she was again braless, and I was getting a good look at her shapely tits as we drove.

I picked a spot toward the far side of the welcome center, which has a huge parking lot. It was easy to find a place more or less secluded, and I nosed into a parking space. As I was rolling to a stop, Jacqui was unbuttoning her shirt, revealing the fabulous tits I'd been admiring all day.

"Turn toward me," she said, kneeling on the floor next to my seat. She smiled up at me, then undid my belt and the button on my shorts. I lifted up, making it easier for her to unzip, and get my pants down to my ankles. She started stroking my cock, which was already on its way to a serious hard on.

"I really wanted us to make love one more time, but my husband is home, and I can't really come home with a pussy full of cum."

I laughed. "Yeah, serving him up sloppy seconds after you've been on assignment and haven't seen him in a week would be poor form, I suppose."

Jacqui laughed. "Yeah, that would be bad." She smiled at me again, as she brought me to full erection. She licked her lips, and, her eyes meeting mine, took my cock in her mouth. She sucked on me lovingly, playing with my balls as she worked my shaft up and down. The feeling was intense, and she knew just the right places to apply pressure, and her tongue on me was exciting. I enjoyed watching her tits sway as she moved, which just added to my arousal.

After a while, she pulled me out of her mouth, a string of precum hanging from her lips to the head. She rubbed the head on her face, getting the slimy fluid all over her right cheek. She squeezed my shaft, milking it, making another pearl of cum emerge, which she rubbed into her left cheek, then squeezed another large drop of cum out, this time moving her body up so she could rub my cockhead on her right tit, smearing the cum on her nipple. As she rubbed the head over her tit, I heard her moan softly, and her hips jerked.

Jacqui smiled up at me again and licked the head gently, then released it. "I can't wait to see you cum," she said, again taking me in her mouth. For the next five minutes or so, she gave me the most sensous blow job ever, her tongue and lips washing over my cock so erotically that I thought I would explode. Finally, I did.

"Jacqui..." I wanted to warn her, since I was working up to a colossal cum.

Jacqui just smiled, and sighed, looking up at me, slowing her pace in anticipation. She had my shaft in her left hand, and took me in so the head of my cock was inside her mouth, her lips tightly closed around me, her tongue laving all over my now straining dick. I twitched, and let go a short burst of cum in her mouth. She pulled me out, and I blew a long white streak of sperm across her left cheek, some splashing into her hair. Another rope of cum followed, this on hitting her chin. Jacqui opened her mouth in time for another string of semen to land on her tongue and teeth. She let out a cry, and pointed my cock at her chest, another rope hitting her left breast, another landing kind of across her chest above her tits, and she stroked wildly, then another burst onto her right tit. I blew a few more smaller bursts of cum onto her chest, haphazardly landing on her tits, some of it rolling down in between them, and on down her belly.

Watching and feeling me cum all over her made Jacqui cum, too. She wasn't kidding about wanting to watch me cum. She had mentioned on the way down how doing that made her hot. While I was finishing my orgasm, she was into her own. Her hips, which had jerked while she was rubbing my precum into her tits earlier, now took on a life of their own, jerking and shaking as she came with a loud moan. As she was starting to come off her orgasmic high, she took my cock in her mouth again, sucking aggressively, getting all the remaining cum that had dripped down the underside, and sucking what was left in me into her mouth.

Jacqui released my cock, kissing the head as she looked up at me, then taking it in her hand, playing the head on her face, tits and chest, using it to rub the copious amount of semen I had bathed her with into her skin. She paid special attention to smearing it into her tits, making sure the head rubbed all over her nipples, which were quite sensitive. It took only a minute or two and she came again, a smaller aftershock cum, from the pressure of my cock on her now sticky nipples.