Bobby The Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next five years I continued to move up the corporate ladder. I know that it was because of Julie, but in my defense I do have to say I did an extremely good job in every position I was moved into. I could have made the climb without Julie's help, but it would have taken me twenty years instead of five. During that five year period Julie and Jack fucked anywhere from two to five times a week and during all that time Julie was as loving a wife as any man could ask for. She spoiled me rotten, never said no to me when I wanted to make love although to be absolutely true about it Julie was the initiator about seventy percent of the time. I never had cause to doubt her love for me.

It was a Friday when I found out about my next promotion. I'd just flown in from a four night trip to Boston and as was my habit I stopped by the house on my way from the airport to the office. Julie was at work and knowing how she was with me when I got home from a trip I knew if I didn't review the surveillance tapes before she got home I would not be able to get to them until Monday or Tuesday.

Monday night's tape was just suck and fuck until Tuesday morning. After a morning romp and while they were getting dressed to go to work Jack said;

"I've got something that I want to lay in front of you. Way back when we first started you said you wanted to see Bob a vice president in five or six years. It isn't likely to happen. It will be at least another five or six years before I can do it. There are too many people in high positions that they won't be retiring from until then and their job performance is such that I can't just remove someone to make room for Bob. The only way I can do it sooner is to create a new position and I could possibly do it, but I'd need your help."

"How can I help?"

"When you and I were at lunch last Thursday Ralph Moreland saw us. Ralph is president and CEO of Amalgamated Systems. Amalgamated gives us about twenty percent of their business. Anyway, Ralph and I know each other well enough that we socialize. I was having drinks with Ralph Friday and he commented on your sexiness and beauty. What he actually said was "Just once in my life I'd like to experience something that nice." I laughed and told him that you were mine and that he couldn't have you. Then he asked if he could rent you for a day or two. I laughed again and said that it would cost him a bunch. He asked how much and I told him all of his business instead of just some of it.

"Understand sweetie that up to that point it was just guy talk, beer talk, just kidding around stuff. Then he got serious with me. He asked if I could handle all of his business. The truth is that we are not set currently set up to meet all of his needs, but it doesn't mean that we can't set up to do it. It would require some restructuring and expansion, but we could do it and I told him so. Then he asked me if I thought you would go for it. I told him that I honestly didn't know, but I would put it to you. After we parted I made some phone calls and checked around. Amalgamated is dissatisfied with its current suppliers and is looking to make some changes.

"To be honest here I could probably get all of Amalgamated's business, but that is only probably and not definitely. If I do get all of Ralph's business I will have to create a new division and that division will need a VP. Don't misunderstand me here baby. I'm not asking you to do this. Bob will in time make VP on his own merit. You can make it happen sooner, but that has to be your decision."

Julie was silent for a bit and then asked, "What kind of guy is he? Short, tall, fat, skinny, ugly or reasonably attractive? He have bad breath or body odor?"

"He is in decent shape and I know this because we belong to the same gym and I've seen him in the locker room. He isn't ugly."

"His package?"

"A little above average. Maybe seven and a half or so and it has some girth to it."

"I do this and Bobby becomes a VP right?"

"You have my word on it."

"What happens if I do it and this guy doesn't come through?"

"I'll find some way to reward Bob, but it may not be a VP position. At least not right away."

"When?"

"I believe in striking while the iron is hot. We need to get him before someone else does."

"We have three more nights before Bobby gets back. Let's get it done."

The video from Tuesday night shocked me to the core. Jack showed up with the Ralph guy and I'm not going to get descriptive about the introductions and small talk. Once that was out of the way Julie led Ralph into the bedroom. Ralph was in good shape and Jack had been pretty close on the description of Ralph's package. Julie sucked on him for a while and then he ate her pussy. Missionary was followed by sixty-nine which was followed by cowgirl. Julie was on hands and knees working on getting Ralph up for a third time when Jack came into the room and stood watching for a minute or so and then he unzipped, took out his cock, walked up behind her and pushed his cock into her. Julie's head jerked up and she looked over her shoulder at Jack.

"Jesus Christ Jack; take your fucking pants off before my pussy hairs get caught in your zipper" and she went back to sucking Ralph.

I couldn't believe it! No shock. No outrage. No "What the fuck are you doing Jack." Just "Get your pants off" and then turn and go back to taking care of business. Jack took his pants off and went back to fucking Julie. Julie got Ralph up and then pulled away from Jack and mounted Ralph cowgirl. Jack watched her bounce up and down on Ralph for a minute and then he got on the bed, put his hands on Julie's shoulders and pushed her down so she was lying on Ralph's chest and then he pushed his cock into Julie's ass. Julie cried out "Oh fuck yeah!' and then it was fuck, suck, fuck, suck, and fuck until neither man could get it up again.

The two men were lying spent and exhausted on the bed while Julie was sitting up, leaning against the headboard rubbing her clit and trying to get off one more time.

"Christ! I haven't done that since college" Julie said.

"This isn't your first threesome" Ralph asked.

"First since I met my husband. I used to do them all the time in college."

That was news to me, but it did explain her easy acceptance of it. Julie got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. When she came back she turned the light off and climbed onto the bed. When the light went off I lost the video, but the audio picked up:

"Move. I want the middle."

In the morning there was no fucking and after Julie showered she put on a robe and went downstairs and put on the coffee while the men showered and dressed. She whipped up a breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast and as the three of them sat at the table, drank their coffee and ate their breakfast they discussed the previous evening's activities. Ralph mentioned that it was his first threesome since college and hadn't realized how much he missed them. I was surprised when Jack said that it was his first one. I would have thought that with all of the employee's wives he had fucked he would have had at least a couple.

Ralph said, "I would like to do it again" and Jack said, "So would I" and then both men looked at Julie. Julie looked from Ralph to Jack and then back to Ralph and then said, "I haven't heard the magic words yet."

Ralph said, "Magic words? I don't understand."

"I'm not some stupid bimbo. I know Jack has explained our relationship to you and I know you know why I agreed to do last night."

"Oh. I see. Well I did agree to throw all of my business Jack's way, but as you have just mentioned you are not some stupid bimbo so surely you must realize I want more out of the deal than what would amount to a one night stand."

"You have the floor" Julie said.

"I want more of you and I want more nights like last night."

"The problem with that" Julie said, "Is that I have limited time available. I'm only available when Bobby is out of town and that's usually only two or three days every couple of weeks."

"How about during the day when he is home? Or a night out with the girls when he is home?"

"When Bobby is home he gets every minute that I have. Any nights out will be spent with him. As far as days go I have a job that takes up my time nine to five."

"You manage to meet Jack during the day."

"Yes I do, but only one day a week" Julie said and then she went on to explain how she and Jack had worked it out.

"I'll do the same."

They sat there at the kitchen table and hashed it out. Julie agreed to do at least one threesome every two weeks either during the day or on an evening if I was out of town and a day during the week if he gave her enough business to take to Artful to get her appointed as the Amalgamated account representative. Ralph said to consider it done and then he asked:

"When can we do it again?"

"As soon as Jack tells me that he has a signed contract from you."

"Then the next time will be tonight if it works for you. I'll leave here with Jack and we will have the deal finalized by lunch time."

"I get home from work about six. If I hear from Jack and he tells me that it is a done deal I'll be here waiting naked and ready."

Both men left the house and Julie went upstairs and dressed for work.

I took a break from watching the videos and went and got a beer from the fridge. When I started the video again I ran it up to the six pm mark. Julie got home and went right up to the bedroom and got out of her work clothes. She put on a pair of CFMs and then went down to the kitchen and fixed herself a drink. I assumed that Jack had called her and said he had signed contract. At six-thirty the doorbell rang and Julie greeted the two men and led them straight up to the bedroom. The evening was a repeat of the previous evening and Julie again slept in the middle. The following morning was different in that Julie fucked both men before going down and fixing breakfast for everyone. The men showered and dressed while she cooked and while the men ate Julie went up and showered. While she was gone the men talked.

"I'd marry her in a heartbeatm" Ralph said.

Jack laughed and said, "Don't think that I haven't tried, but she is in love with Bob. He walks on water as far as she is concerned."

"Then why is she doing this?"

"For him. I made a pass at her and she told me that I could have all I wanted as long as I saw to it that her Bobby had a very successful career. Bob gets raises and promotions and I get Julie."

"Doesn't it look odd to others in the company that her hubby gets favored treatment?"

"Not at all. Bob is very good on the job and on his own without Julie's help he would make VP in fifteen years or thereabouts. Julie is just seeing to it that it happens quicker. And while we are having this discussion let me warn you. If you ever say anything even remotely derogatory about Bob in her hearing you will be out the door and gone." And then he told Ralph about the time Julie ordered him out of the house. "And all I did was infer that he was clueless. Best you don't even mention his name. Just take what she is willing to give and be happy that you are getting that much."

Ralph and Jack wanted to do it again that night, but Julie said no. "Bobby will be home tomorrow and I need to get ready for him. You guys have worked me over pretty good these last two days and I need to give my holes a little rest and some time to tighten up."

Before he left Ralph made an appointment to see Julie in his office to discuss how much business he would need to throw Artful Advertisings way in order to get Julie appointed his account rep.

I left the house and went on into work and turned in my paperwork and expense account, but I didn't see Jack. When I got home I got my usual welcome home from Julie and it carried through the weekend. I needed to go to work on Monday just to get some rest.

Monday Jack called me into his office just after lunch. He told me what had happened and that we now had all of Amalgamated's business and then he told me what had to be done and asked me if I thought I could handle it. You can guess what I told him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was four years ago and there have been some changes in the Dalton household. My position as Vice President of Operations requires very little travel so Julie and the boys don't get many chances to do all-nighters. Ralph came up with a solution to the problem. He hired Julie away from Artful and then moved her rapidly up the ladder until she was his PA. My knowledge of what they do is limited because I only have a recorder in two of Julie's purses and she uses different purses from time to time.

What I have picked up leads me to believe she is having one threesome a week with Ralph and Jack and she meets with Jack once or twice a week. She apparently fucks Ralph on a daily basis either in his office or in a suite that Amalgamated keeps at the Hilton.

Julie is still fucking me half to death and she still spoils me rotten.

Am I a cuckold? Yes I am; three times over if you go back to the beginning and add in Jerry, but do I give a shit? Not in the least! I never got off on watching the videos and I don't get off knowing that she is fucking other men.

What I do get off on is driving my Porsche Carrera home from work and parking it in the three car garage of my two million dollar home that sits on twelve wooded acres. I do get off on being able to do laps in the pool just off my back patio and then soaking in the hot tub.

I do get off on going out to play golf at the Country Club where I am not only a member, but sit on the membership committee.

I do get off on flying off to our condo at Aspen for a week's skiing.

The one thing you have to remember is that even though Julie made me a cuckold with Jerry I was asshole enough to make myself a cuckold and make goddamned sure that it benefited me.