Bobby The Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the opening and closing of the car door, the starting of the engine and then the car radio until she got where she was going. I heard the car noises stop, the opening and closing of the door and then I heard her footsteps as she walked to her assignation with my boss. I heard her mutter to herself "I can't believe that I'm doing this" and then the ringing of a doorbell. Then I heard Jack's voice as he opened the door.

"About time. I've been going crazy waiting here for you. You wouldn't believe what I've gone through waiting to make love to you again."

"Let's get one thing straight right from the start. We didn't make love. We fucked! And we aren't going to make love this time either. We are going to fuck! There isn't any love here and not even much like. All we have here is lust. Plain and simple lust. You know why I'm here so let's get our clothes off and get to it."

"Your attitude surprises me. Most women want at least the pretense of romance when making love."

"I've already told you we didn't and we won't be making love. Why would even expect the pretense of romance given the way you started this. Where was the romance when you said fuck me and your husband keeps his job? Don't fuck me and I'll get rid of him?"

"I'll admit that it was a bit crude, but it was effective."

"Don't kid yourself. I was a second away from telling you to bag it and go pound sand up your ass. Bobby is good enough to get another job even if we have to move to do it. The only thing that stopped me was that by then you had your fly open and your cock out. The size of your package is what got my panties off. The size of your package is why I am here tonight so cut out the chit chat and lets go and put that thing where it will do the most good."

After that, as I was able to reconstruct from the sounds, it was a fuckfest. She sucked him, fucked him, went sixty-nine with him, fucked him again and followed it up with another sixty-nine during which I heard her say:

"That's it stud; do a good job and clean me out so Bobby won't even find a trace of you."

From that I gathered that Jack got a charge out of sucking his juice out of his female victims. Then Julie surprised me and gave him her ass. That told me something about Jack's cock size. She had refused to let Jerry have her ass because she said he was too big to do it without giving her a lot of pain. She took me up the dirt road any time I wanted to go there so that told me that Jack had length, but not much more girth than I had.

When it was over Jack wanted to know when they could do it again and Julie told him she would give him a call when she had a chance to go over her schedule.

"I'm not going to want to do this more than once or maybe twice a week. I can't doing anything that might make Bobby suspicious."

"I may have an idea that might help us there."

"Oh? What are you thinking?"

"I'll have to check, but I'm thinking that he has been with us long enough that he might be in line for a promotion. A promotion to a position where he might have to travel a bit and then we could get together while he is gone."

"That might work. As long as you don't keep him away from me a lot. He is still my main man and I want him around."

"What can I do to make me your main man?"

"You can't. Bobby is the only man I want to live my life with so don't even waste your time."

"I can always hope that you will change your mind so don't expect me to stop trying."

"Whatever. Just don't fuck with my Bobby. Treat him right and I'll treat you right. Right now I need to clean up and get home to my hubby."

This of course wasn't Jack's first rodeo where married women were concerned and he did try to send his fuck toys back to their husbands with no evidence of wrong doing. He had everything necessary on hand to see to it that the woman could douche herself and clean out all of the product of their coupling. I went back to bed and slept soundly knowing that Plan A was well on the road to success.

And I got a bonus out of the deal. The next day when I checked the take from the phone tap I heard:

"Hello?"

"Morning."

"Morning? Not good morning or good morning lover?"

"I'm calling with bad news. I can't see you anymore. Bob is giving off signs of being suspicious so I'm calling it quits before he catches me being bad."

"Oh come on Jules; you are too much of a size queen to give up on big cocks and we both know it."

"We've had this conversation before Jerry. I can and will do whatever I need to do to hang onto Bob."

"Just don't lose my number Jules. I know you better than you think so I'll be waiting for your call."

"It is your time so you can waste it if you want. It was fun, but it is over. Goodbye Jerry."

I know it may seem contradictory for me to be glad that my wife dropped one lover from her life while being happy that she was fucking another man instead, but as I mentioned earlier I wasn't getting any benefit out of Julie fucking Jerry.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The weekend went by quickly and Monday, about an hour before lunch, Frank Meyers, my section head, called me into his office. After exchanging pleasantries Frank asked:

"How is your home life Bob?"

"I think it is fine. Why would you ask me something like that?"

"Bud Wilcox has been promoted and is leaving the section and I need to fill his position and you are due one, but the promotion involves some travel. Past experience has shown that jobs that involve travel are very hard on marriages that are not strong and stable."

"No worries there. Julie and I are still acting as if we are on our honeymoon. How much travel are we talking here?"

"Usually two or three days a week although occasionally you might be gone all week. What Bud's job entails is unannounced visits to our vendors and checking out their quality control. Another part of the job is visiting vendors whose quality has caused us problems to see why their quality has slipped. There is a lot of responsibility that goes along with the job. Your reports may determine whether we keep a vendor or stop our relationship with them. Sound like something you can do?"

"When do I start?"

"Today. I'll let Bud know that you are on board. Head over to his office. You will work with him until his last day. By then you should be ready to go out on your own."

I left Frank's office with a big smile on my face. He plan was working quicker than I thought. I spent the rest of the day with Bud and he let me know that we would be flying out to Seattle on Wednesday. We would be gone Wednesday and Thursday and fly back home on Friday.

When I got home I gave Julie the good news. She took it pretty much as I had expected. Happy for me because of the promotion and she pretended to be not so happy that I had to travel and be away from her.

Tuesday I got home from work and found that I'd beaten Julie home. I did a quick check of the phone tap and heard:

"Hello?"

"It's me. I got the news last night. You sure were quick to get it done."

"I had to be quick. I need him out of the way so I can get with you again. I want both of the nights he will be gone."

"I don't know about that. I'll need to be here when he makes his nightly check in call."

"So I'll come there."

"I guess that will be alright."

I couldn't believe my luck. I had assumed that all of their meetings would be at his place and I would have to pay the PI's to get the goods on him that I would need, but he was going to fuck Julie in our bedroom and I would get it all on video. What was it George Peppard on the old TV show "The A Team" used to say? "I love it when a plan comes together."

Now my only worry was that Julie would stop giving Jack her pussy, but I wasn't too worried about it. The fact that she had dropped Jerry told me that she was pretty happy with his replacement. No, the real worry was that Jack would tire of Julie. I don't think he was used to having his sluts talk back to him the way Julie did. It might make him start looking for another employee's wife before I got enough video of him. Oh well, it was out of my hands and I'd just have to wait and see.

Julie damned near fucked me to death on Tuesday night. "I need to give you enough to hold you until you get back." I wanted to say, "Just make sure that Jack leaves enough for me to enjoy when I get back." But of course I didn't.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Julie was glad to see me when I got home Friday and she did her best to make up for the time I was gone. I'd long since come to realize that Julie was probably a nymphomaniac or at least close to being one. How else could you explain all the fucking she did? I began to think that her fucking Jerry and now fucking Jack was what was keeping me alive. If I had to carry the full load she would soon fuck me into my grave.

When she went grocery shopping on Saturday I pulled up all the video that was taken while I was gone. It was indeed enlightening. Jack did have a big cock. Maybe ten or eleven inches, but no bigger around than I was. He spent the night on both Wednesday and Thursday and the two of them fucked up a storm on both nights. I got to see a Julie I'd never seen before as that long cock touched places in her that I never would be able to reach and I remembered what she'd said to Jerry. "There are places in me that when touched set me off like a sky rocket" and I got to see her go off. Incredible!!

It was the audio that interested me more than the video. At one point on Thursday night she flat out told him that his getting her pussy depended entirely on how well he took care of me at work. He told her not to worry.

"I plan on being able to fuck that hot pussy of yours for years and years. I can't move Robert up to rapidly because it would cause talk, but his career is going to be all he hopes for as long as you are my willing slut."

"Fuck you and get out of here" Julie snapped at him. "You have a great cock and I'll miss it, but I will not allow you to call me names like that."

"Whoa up there sweet thing. It was a term of endearment as far as I'm concerned."

"Well I don't like it. We are consenting adults enjoying ourselves. I am not a slut. Sluts fuck anybody who wants them and I don't do that."

"Okay, okay; calm down. I won't ever say it again. I promise."

That set the pattern for the next three months. I'd fly out, be gone for two or three nights and Jack would spend those nights buried in Julie's pussy or ass. On weeks that I didn't travel Julie would have a reason to go out and do something one night. My library of videos grew and grew, but as they grew he never seemed to tire of Julie and I was beginning to wonder if I would ever need to use them against Jack.

Then came the big surprise.

Jack must have thought that he had Julie softened up because on one Wednesday night he told her that he needed a favor.

"I have a customer that I need you to take care of. I want you to fuck him for me."

"You are kidding me right?"

"Not in the least. I promised him the best piece of ass he would ever get this side of Heaven and that's you darlin."

"Put your pants on and get the fuck out of here."

"That's no way to talk to me darlin. It's just a little favor and it's not like you aren't already giving your hubby's pussy away anyway."

"I said get your slimy ass out of this house."

"Oh come on darlin. Just do me this little favor. Don't make me bring out the big guns."

"And just what are the big guns?"

"You do it or I fire hubby's ass and with a reference guaranteed to see to it that he never gets a good job again. He'll spend the rest of his life behind the counter of a 7-11 or some other dead end job."

"I thought you liked me."

"Fuck that like shit! I love fucking you and I'm going to keep on fucking you."

"I guess I don't have any choice do I?"

"None at all darlin. Not get your ass over here and suck my cock."

Before he left he gave Julie the customer's name and room number at the hotel. "He is expecting you at six. Make sure that you take damned good care of him. Hear me darlin?"

"Yes."

I watched that video and just could not bring myself that MY Julie would cave that easily. I kept watching and soon it was the next evening. I watched Julie walk in the door at five to six, go into the kitchen and heat up a TV dinner. At the house at five to six? There was no way she could get to the hotel by seven-fifteen even if she left immediately. And the important customer was expecting her to be there at six? She didn't even look like she was going to try. She picked up the cordless phone and then she took her TV dinner into the living room, sat down on the couch, put her feet up on the footstool and picked up the TV remote. She turned on the TV and channel hopped while she ate her dinner. At six-fifty the phone rang and Julie picked up the cordless phone and said:

"Hello?"

"Don't you hello me you stupid cunt! I just got a call from Reynolds and he is pissed. I don't know if I can save the deal or not, but I wanted to call you and let you know that your dear hubby will be terminated as soon as he sets foot in the office tomorrow."

"That's okay. He isn't going to need a job anyway. What we will get from the courts in our lawsuit will pretty much put us on easy street."

"Lawsuit? What lawsuit? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Hold on a second will I get something."

She walked to her purse and came back with a digital recorder. "Listen to this sweetie" she said as she pushed the play button. Jack got to listen to himself saying what he'd said to Julie the previous evening. The Julie said, "According to a friend of mine who is an attorney I can hand this to a DA and you will be charged with criminal conspiracy at the very least and since it was a customer of your company that you tried to force me to have sex with it opens your company up for all kinds of lawsuits. You do know what you tried to do was blackmail and coercion right?"

"Get serious little girl. All I have to do is say that you found someone who sounds like me and made the tape. It isn't going to fly in court."

"I agree that a tape recording might not do the trick, but what you just listened to isn't just a simple recording. It is the sound track from the video of last night's activities."

There was a long silence from Jack's end of the line and then Julie said, "Come on over sweetie and we can watch it together. Of course what we will watch will only be one of the copies I made because this 'little girl' is too smart to let you get your hands on the original."

"What do you want?"

"Come on over 'darlin' and we will negotiate."

She hung up the phone and went back to jumping channels. I sat there shocked. How had she found my surveillance stuff? I would have expected outrage, but Julie never gave me any indication that she knew. I wondered when she was going to hit me with it and how in the hell I was going to explain.

A half hour later the doorbell rang and Julie got up to answer it. It was Jack and you could tell that he wasn't a happy camper. Of course there was no reason for him to be happy. The Reynolds guy was pissed at him and a 'little girl' was fucking him over. Unfamiliar territory for someone used to be the one doing the fucking over. Julie played the part of gracious hostess, thanking him for coming and walking him to the living room. She invited him to have a seat on the couch, offered him a drink and when he nodded his head yes she went out to the kitchen and got him a beer. She brought it back and handed it to him, he took a pull on the bottle and then said:

"You said negotiate. What do you want?"

"Nothing that you can't afford to give. Want to watch the video?"

"You know damned well I want to watch it. I have to know that there is a video."

"I suspected as much and it is already in the DVD player."

She picked up the remote, pushed the button and Jack got to see himself in living color and the look on his face was priceless. It screamed out "I am so fucked!"

"I didn't see any camera" he said.

"You weren't looking for one, but you probably saw it and didn't recognize it for what it was. Did you notice the book on the dresser? It is actually a disguised camera. I knew you were an asshole when you hit me with that "Fuck me or I'll fire your hubby" shit the night we met so once I decided to fuck you I bought the camera just to take care of times like this."

I gave a huge sigh of relief. My secret was still safe.

All right" Jack asked, "What do you want?"

"Like I said, nothing that you can't afford to give. Two things. First of all you will see to it that Bobby's career stays on track. I want him to be UNCs youngest Vice President ever. I don't expect it to happen overnight, but sometime within the next five or six years would be acceptable to me. The next thing is something that you are probably going to hate and it has two parts."

"What?"

"You have to keep fucking me. This 'little girl' is just too damned lazy to go out and try to find another large cock."

"What's the second part?"

"You probably don't know since I've never mentioned it, but I work for Artful Advertising. We do some work for your company, but not a lot. You are going to throw more business our way. I'm not trying to gouge you here. There is a good reason behind my wanting this part and one I think you will like. I hate sneaking away from Bobby to meet you. When he is home I want to spend every minute with him so here is my plan. I met you at one of your company's social functions and in talking you find out I'm with Artful. You say you know of them and do some business with them. I go to my boss and tell him I've met you and I think I can get you to throw more business to the company. My boss says go for it and I get you to up the amount of business you do with us. Then you ask Artful to make me your account representative and then I have a legitimate reason to meet with you during the day, we do our thing and I get to keep all my evenings free for Bobby."

"You said that this was a negotiation right?"

Julie nodded a yes.

"Besides what we do during the day I still want all the nights that Robert is out of town."

Julie smiled and said, "Deal!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next nine months flew by. Julie and Jack were fucking twice a week while I was home and twice during the day and all the nights when I was gone. I reviewed the surveillance footage when I got home and never found cause to worry. Julie did slap Jack down once or twice when he took shots at me like the time he told her that he thought I was clueless. She told him to get dressed and get out.

"He is not clueless. He knows I love him to death and he trusts me. I will NOT have you bad mouthing him. Just get dressed and get out."

"I'm sorry" he said, "And I'll never do it again" as he reached down and rubbed her pussy. She pushed his hand away and told him to get dressed and leave. "Just go. You've ruined the mood".

Almost a year to the day since my last promotion I returned from a trip and in reviewing the surveillance footage I found out that things were about to change for me again. Julie and Jack had just finished fucking and were resting up for the next bout when Julie said:

"It's time for Bobby to get another promotion."

"I'm on it" Jack said.

Two weeks later frank called me into his office. "I'm being promoted and so are you. You will be taking over from me. Assuming of course that you want the job."

Of course I said yes. Frank's job didn't require much travel, but there was some. Usually once a month for a full week. Jack and Julie were still going at it and it never ceased to amaze me. From everything I'd learned about him before putting Julie in front of him I expected that after five or six months he would drop her and move on to another wife, but he showed no signs of moving on. I think the fact that Julie showed some backbone when he tried to push her put her in a different category from the other wives he was used to. I think he respected her as much as he liked to fuck her. I'd even bet that if something ever happened to me he would try and marry her.