All Comments on 'Bobby The Cuckold'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Don't know about the cuckold label

Considering Bobby's attitude and his willingness to benefit from his wife extramarital activities, he strikes me as more of a pimp than a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pimping

Yeah the dude below has a point, he don't give a fuck he's in it for that green.

By the way Bob i salute you for generating lulz and butthurt across the literotica LW section, you are truly a scholar and a gentleman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah That is Soliciting for Favours

For the "Hubby Household Inc".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain stupid

Possibly your worst story ever. Just stop, it's getting embarrassing.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HERE IS A boy WHO PUTS NO PRICE ON PERSONAL INTEGRITY

and the tries to justify his cuckoldness, TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Hubby doesn't seem to care

so why should I?

What is missing from this is the fact that this guy would probably be fucking women on his business trips. If my wife was acting this way, I sure would.

The thing is, it's that 'feeling' thing. JPB doesn't do it very well. Just saying 'I am an asshole' does not cover up the fact that this woman thinks the world of him and that HE, after all these years of being cheated on, hasn't had his feelings for her change an iota. No spats. No accidently throw it in her face...no 'whoops, he found out by mishap'.

So this is forced writing...just so Bob can piss off the norms. In a similar vein: the wife has to be frankly inhuman to make this work. She loves an asshole. She never changes her feelings. She never makes a mistake. She is clueless about his knowledge. She never feels remorse. She is a blow up doll.

Was it bad writing? Not his best but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chain yanker !

Ok so I'm a big JPB supporter and 75% of his LW stories are really entertaining ! This one I'm afraid falls into the 25% category. JPB said at the start of the story, it was done to piss some people off. What I can't get my mind around is why would a very talented author purposely try to piss off a large part of his readership ? Unless you're trying to piss off Foreskincaster, then please proceed! lol.

If you've ever read JPB's open letter about how he came to write so many of the early Cuck and Watching stories that he wrote early on , or the way his 1st marriage imploded because of his wife's infidelities , then this story just doesn't add up ! I agree with the comment that he was more pimp than Cuck. But coming up with a premise that could lead to a JPB LW story that 95% of his fans would greatly enjoy but then turning it totally off course just to yank a few chains ? I just don't get it.

2*'s

Cpprcrk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There is so much trash lately

1

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Cuckold or Pimp

Either way, not very dramatic or funny. Eh.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
The Pragmatist

Only JPB could write this. The ultimate pragmatist. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and the trash

just keeps on piling up

1 star

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
And the asshole of LIT just keeps reading these stories knowing fucking well

the LW is going to fuck someone else. I think these stories remind the asshole of his wife fucking around on him!! And he hates and loves them! gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So what's new?

A lot of men are more interested in their jobs and position than their families, thats why there are so many divorces, and they really need one! There is no love in the story, only crappy lust and pride. Nothing erotic about those two, and in order to cheat, someone has to love someone and neither of them love anyone but themselves.

Sorry Bob, but not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's wrong

I think he did rt. she was a whore so he pimped her out to gain his life goals .Thats what pimps do so what's the old saying if life gives you lemons make lemonaid! now he dumps her whore ass and spends all his money living well. That's what I did and all the pussy I get makes up for the whore years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doing a favor for Just plain Bob

Having read his introduction. I gave him a one without reading the story as a favor to JPB. He said he wrote it solely for tweaking the BTB crowd. He was going to measure his success by the lower the grade, the more he got them. So giving a one will help give JPB the satisfaction he craves.... Just kidding Bob, read the story *sigh*.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
I longed for

some kind of conversation -- not confrontation -- between him and the wife that would throw it all open between them -- but I suppose that's the whole point, that he manages to keep his plots using her quiet.

The sub-plot of the other guy and his wife who was also fucked for his benefit was also interesting because it wasn't set up by the husband in that case. Again I longed for a conversation with the wife as to how she reacted to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Honestly, not bad

Part of the reason I like it is the fact that bobby found a way to go with the flow. That and the lack of emotional turmoil that is the usual focus in cheating stories. There are some questions I could go into but every story has unanswered questions. I just hit the "Easy" button and move on. Thanks for the story Bob.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
And....

for us men at least another instance of that eternal mystery of the wife who fucks other men while professing -- and in this case she really does seem to -- love her husband. She's abundantly clear at least as to her motivation: she loves him but wants the bigger cock. Is that the motivation of the other wife too, in the sub-plot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bob done gone full retard

Way to go Bob. Write a story that pisses off the segment of readers here that keep all of your stories out of the shitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amusing plot

Original. Bland though. No hot sex. Not wankable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No money in the world

That's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey, when you don't really give a shit

about some broad, why the fuck not take advantage of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GAVE IT A ONE

for allowing the likes of bonnietaylor2 to comment

her opinions and scores are meaningless

too bad you have taken this kind of attitude author, since I've been a long time reader of yours, not anymore.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Poor little anon

You want the author to know you aren't going to read any more? Too bad you're an anonymous little coward, making it impossible to know or care if that's true. It's more likely that you'll continue reading and rating every single new story that comes out entirely on whether it makes you angry when you cum reading it or not, just like all the rest of the closeted cuckold little anons.

Batsmess1Batsmess1over 8 years ago
Funny

I thought it was funny when JPB stated he wrote this cuckold story to piss off the non-cuck lovers. Well the joke on him, because as far as I can tell he writes nothing but cum eating cuckolds stories. LOL 1*

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
YAWN

Just Plain Boring. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

I got out of the loop by not reading it but took the opportunity to vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
I rwead it and votes for it

5 for effort and content. Good LW story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Wife was a whore, could as well make a buck out of her! Brilliant! Only thing I suggest is that he should have used condoms with her.

Hey, poor little FRONTSHIT, you really are a sad little flamer. Are you actually able to comment on a story for once? Or do you get off on telling others what they have to do? So they are in the closet? That's their fucking problem! Mind your fucking business, moron! Go preach somewhere else!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
It worked it pussed off the closet cuck on here

you read it, you voted and commented and hate it. I gave it a 5 to help offset your dumbass

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re: YAWN

Oh dear, palewriter, here we go again.

I haven't read it yet, either, so I haven't voted. I may vote after I do read it, depending upon whether I think it is a good story or not.

From your negative comment, I presume that you voted one star. Now, to be consistent, shouldn't you go through all the stories in other categories that you know you won't like and give them one star also?

For example, what do you think of mother-son incest? I find the thought of it terrifying so I don't read those stories. If I followed your example, shouldn't I go through the Incest list and one-bomb all the ones I know I won't like?

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Sure, bonnie/vastie, we know that you read ALL the stories you rate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor little frontlinecaster always complaining

Again you spout of nonsense like bonny/vasty

you two trolls really think you're accomplishing anything?

you both are a laugh-keep up the good work always enjoy your rants

lol

your favorite anon, now if you only would know which one lol

LMAO at the two whiny trolls of LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

this one for vastiesmith2, the asshole of Lit

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
perhaps you are wrong about one star

JPB was a good writer but now is formulaic and pretty boring. The comment was more of a bit a whimsy anyway.

I feel strongly that stories that include humiliation, sadism, masochism, and ultimately gay sex ought to be in categories already established (Fetish and Gay- or Lesbian). I shouldn't have commented and I admit it.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Now that I have read it

I agree with palewriter that it was somewhat formulaic, but it was harmless fun.

Everybody got what they wanted. Nobody was hurt or humiliated. There was no gay nonsense intruding to cause the category police to say it was in the wrong hub.

If Just Plain Bob really was just submitting this story to stir up a hornets nest he wasn't very successful. From the preceding comments it would seem that there weren't many readers getting as frothy-mouthed as he hoped.

L

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Sorry...

got started but just couldn't get into it. No vote, no real comment...ho hum, maybe some other time.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
0 stars!

Just another pathetic story from just plain bob up and down on any putrid cock!!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Fair

I don't usually bother with cuck stories, but unfortunately there hasn't been many good non-cuck stories lately, so I gave this a shot.

I agree with others who say that he was more a pimp than a cuck, especially where he wasn't getting off on her cheating, and he wasn't being openly humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn Bob

Since when have you stooped to the same level as most of these cuckold writers? Sorry, but I thought you had more class than the likes of "frontlinecaster"or "bonnietaylor2". To write to piss of readers, is that something new from the cuckold authors?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
He said it all...

He said it all: "What I do get off on is driving my Porsche Carrera home from work and parking it in the three car garage of my two million dollar home that sits on twelve wooded acres. I do get off on being able to do laps in the pool just off my back patio and then soaking in the hot tub."!!! He wasn't her cuckold...he was her secret pimp!!! as any pimp he will stay with her while she is useful to him...As soon as he doesn't need her anymore...he will divorce her and find a new wife...younger and usuful for him to get the Presidency of the Company...She was the one used...not him...I liked the irony of the story...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK, a five for originality and presentation, but...

If anyone thinks that a woman doesn't get an emotional attachment to a man that she screws hundreds of times, I have a bridge that I'd like to sell them. Even a guy being that intimate with a woman that much would get a close emotional attachment, and women are much more emotional, and fucking and literally sleeping with someone in close contact is intimacy. Still a fun story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's a 5 for Julie

The right to drink, swear, vote and have big cocks discreetly is their choice. Entertaining

green117green117over 8 years ago
Frankly,

I thought this one was JPB's comment on Jezzaz latest... open marriages and all.

Green-something

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Damn That Was GOOD*****

Great story BOB!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain old

This sounds like some dirty story a bunch of fifty year old construction workers with beer bellies might tell around the water cooler. Then they'd all laugh and scratch their butts, go home and drink bad beer in front of a small TV before going to bed alone. Time for the retirement home, old timer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you have to explain

God, I'm so tired of these writers who insist on telling the reader what they're doing before they do it. We get it... you're a freakin' genius.

But see, the problem here is that you shouldn't have to explain if your work is so amazing to begin with.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
I really liked that story!

That was pretty good. I overlooked I initially because I avoid cuckold stories (even though I wrote one myself. Hypocrite, I know) but I read it because the comments that it stirred interested me. Glad I did. Never know what you to expect from this author. That is refreshing. Good job.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
words.

one right after another. it's great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what about the video

She turns the blackmail back on Jack with the video. Was it hers or did she find Bobby's? Then if she did she know if he knew or not. Please fill in for the over 50 blue collar JPB readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally a great writer

This is a 5 star story and not one of those gay type stories where the hubby just wants his wife to do a guy for his closet gay glory.

Keep writing.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 8 years ago
Bob forgot to mention

The cute little PA that works for him and the on demand sex she gives him in his Vice Presidents office or all the threesomes he sets up on his business trips. It is ok because he only loves his wife. Life is good in JPB's world and the emotional intimacy is so real. I usually reward such genius work with one glorious star. Thank you Bob. ----Hoppydoodle

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
well don't worry Bob I gave you a 5

eat shit annony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
I mean

i would atleast get some strange on the side myself

smmhomesmmhomeover 8 years ago
I feel bad for Bob

Sad that Bob's views allows him to trade love, commitment, honesty with his wife for $ and things - especially as he's talented enough to earn those things on his own, with a little more time and effort.

I guess Bob is content playing a pimp with his spouse.

Bob's views/values are ironically similar to that of the wife, Jennifer, in Promises Fulfilled by slow_n_gentle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice try, but not a cuckold story. Not even close.

This is a pimp and prostitute story, just plain and simple. They have a piece of paper that says they are married, but they have no marriage, they have a symbiotic relationship. She is an opportunistic parasite. If the opportunity to fuck for her husbands success had not arrived she would still be fucking Jerry for free. When her current big cock fix goes away she will just find another one. And like any other pimp, Bob will keep Julie around as long as she is of some use, or until someone better comes into his life. But Bob is way past being emotional and sentimental. He has accepted his role as Julie's pimp and seems quite satisfied, for now. While she may claim she is just fucking her big cocks with no love, she does not yet know that Bob is fucking her in the same way. Bob is taking from Julie out of greed what Julie thinks she is giving Bob out of love. How funny is that?

So in the end, who is using whom? That's easy. Julie is a stupid whore who has a life as long as her body and attitude stay right. If she gets sick, disabled, or just gets tired of fucking around, she's history. Bob has definitely setup his finances to leave Julie with a minimum take from their assets when he finally decides to pull the plug on her, and he will. Never forget, men age like wine, women age like cheese. When Julie becomes a fat ugly lousy fuck, all her men will dump her. She will still be able to use her body to earn a living, but the comfortable retied cozy life with Bob will never happen, unless he just takes pity on her. And why should he? She fucked who she fucked for the sex, with token respect for her husband. But she would continue to fuck big cocks as long as she can find big cocks who don't disrespect her husband. What's funny is that her husband has absolutely no respect for her as a wife. She's his prostitute who provides his one customer all the pussy he can handle, and he is rolling in the dough from her labors. Plus, he gets to fuck her too, all he wants, whenever he wants. Yeah, the children will probably end up fucked up, just like their parents, but that's another story.

So Bob is a cuckold? Read it again, and you tell me who are the real fools in this story.

Whew! For a second there I thought you really were going to tell us a wimpy piss in his pants cuckold story. This was actually kind of fun. Thanks!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Good telling of a story

Maybe it could happen, maybe not. Surely no one comes here looking for an actuate rendering of true life?

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re: Good telling of a story

Mitch, if this was a "rendering of real life", a woman as bright as Julie wouldn't have anything to do with a person like JPB makes his first-person character Bobby out to be.

He starts his story saying he is a nasty piece of work and he finishes it the same way. Despite this Julie tells the men she is exploiting that she is only using them, but that she loves Bobbie truly and deeply. They are not permitted to say a word against him. Hilarious. A five star contribution.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes he should be fucking all the time on the road and when he had all his money and titles in place he should of sued the company making millions and letting his pig wife know that he was no dumb idiot . That he knew for as far back as the first and even though she makes it like she's doing it for him it's a real pig thing to do . She is meeting people in the business that he works with and for that she fucks and does threesomes. She humiliates him even if he thinks it's for him. A good second chapter would describe the law suit divorce and his kids with another girl he had along the way

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Dear annony knows all about pigs his wife was one he was a pig for cleaning her out

I gave this a 5 for a read LW story! if you have been follow the asshole of LIT's comm+ents you know if he hates the story it's a good one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Condoms!!!!!!!!!

Dude! You gotta use condoms when fucking whores!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anonymous-1*

You bet she's dumb. By her obsessive five star ratings on anything that even one anon doesn't like, she is inviting a bombardment of one star ratings, which is unfair to the author, but the only means readers have to counter score her biased ratings.

One wonders why authors allow her to comment. Who wants to invite excessive low scores because of one person? But then given the stories she rates on, most likely the authors deserve the one star rating anyway.

I read most of this authors stories, avoid those that aren't finished or willing cuckoldry. He's a good writer, nobody can deny that, but at times his subject matter is repulsive and I avoid them. I'm just sorry to read that he wrote this to anger readers. Didn't know he had that streak in him. Maybe the next one. No score, didn't read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic. Five plus

Great story. She's so hot and talented. My wife has been blowing her boss for more than a year and while I didn't get promotion she did. Twice. Hey I can deal with it. Love this cause it hit close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Perfect style and language!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking loved it

Perfect solution for everyone and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree 97% of impo_61's comment.

@impo_61 This is one of them. The 99.99% of the cuck authors and JPB have common habit not to write the future of the portrayed marriage. Yes a pimp gets rid of his low profitable "worker", so the only the future could say JPB's character is really pimp or cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

that says it all-normally I don't vote, but Bonnie convinced me to do it

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
oh dear annony you big fat ughy asshole no one made you vote!!!

you fucking love these stories and then get made when you little cock is so small you can't cum. So don't blame it on me dog face I gave this a 5 just for the good LW story about a guy like you and your ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
in a heartbeat

O shit I'd trade my old lady for half of the last paragraph. Five stars Bob, 5 *****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So technically a cuckold, but more accurately....

.....a pimp.

He turned her out twice and got good, but she fucks her new boss more than hubby and between his boss and her boss and him, she fucks more than most professional girls.

What I really don't get, is how he can stand to be on the same planet with her. Declaring hi,self an asshole doesn't come anywhere near covering it.

And I'd be worried about something catching showing up in our lives.

Then comes the question of children. I don't recall you addressing that one. Most folks marry and ope for children somewhere along the way. I don't recall if you did or not, but that it isn't clear to me, seems telling.

Well written, if a bit military-sounding in spots.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
the cold blooded truth

As Bobby says, if he divorces her he gets screwed in court, and they won't even kiss him.

If you find yourself married to a whore, then you might as well benefit from it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
When life gives one lemons, make lemonade [could be the subtitle for this one]

I expected to REALLY dislike this story (RAAC, cuck, etc), but... Somehow JPB can really write. This one could almost have been posted in humor, as it was almost funny. What a great fantasy - slutty size-queen wife gives it away anyway, so hubby just changes the game around. Slut with a heart of gold. Only JPB can pull this shit off. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

You have manages to put an exciting new spin on an old topic. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

fantasy.

Dubby49

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
Hell of a Story

Excellent twist on the cuckold bit. 5*

jasonnmonicajasonnmonicaabout 8 years ago
Good Twist

Cuckold or pimp? I think it works. He has it way better then most men would ever dream of. ;) It would be interesting to see what Julie would think if she knew her husband pimped her out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Self Cuckolding

I know you warned in the beginning that this was a cuckolding story; and my complaint is not the cuckolding aspect. A wife who fucks...not makes love...to a man better endowed than her husband is erotic literature's most overused cliche. Even twelve year old kids laugh at such commentary. I could see better ways for the story to have ended (?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Maybe the best so-called cuckold story ever written!

Enough said!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
Exactly

It was exactly what you said it would be. He's a cuck, no doubt. He's also a pimp and she's a whore. THey both seem to be happy with that. Nicely told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuc**in Dumb Story

Used and abused cuckold Bobby. Should of left the cheatin bitch and the company after divorcing her and suing the company he'd be on easy street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave it five stars.

Excellence spin on a very touchy subject. Please keep writing. Panther fan.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
Life is what you happened to be able to live with...

Quite a provocative story. Which is what JPB was aiming for, of course.

That being said, though, let's make one thing clear: Dalton definitely was a cuckold at the start of this story, with his wife putting the horns on him with the help of Jerry. Afterward, however, when he basically set her up on a plate to his boss, hoping to get financial rewards out of it?

Well then, he stopped being a cuck, and became a pimp.

When you think about it, it's kinda fucked up for HIM to use his spouse's obvious sexual deviances and psychological problems for his own benefit - let's be real about it: Julie's a nutcase. Not only is she a certified nymphomaniac (hard working porn stars do not have more sex than this chick does!), but her spectacularly hypocritical stand on fidelity is simply mind-boggling (so, if you cheat on her, it's simply WRONG... but, if she does the same to you, but still love you with all her heart... it's a'ight!? lol... the man may be a douche for all I know, but you have to feel like Jerry got a very raw deal outta this!)

Gotta give him this, though: old Booby managed to resolve most of his problems in the most effective way available to him. The man found a major, seemingly unresolvable issue in his marriage (his wife is a big cock skank that evidently needs a much bigger dick then what he's packing to get through the day), and, instead of letting it blow up his life, which it would have if he went through the divorce road, decided to use it to improve said life tremendously (the financial part, anyway). Not that he has no internal problems accepting he is married to a slut (yes, yes... regardless of her complaints, Julie is just a common slut); 'thing is, she is HIS slut, right now anyway, so he will use her slutiness as he sees fit... whether or not she's aware about it. So good on him to be open/strong-minded enough to essentially pimp his bride for profit... and NOT fun.

But that's the real problem in this story, isn't it: this whole setup is very unpleasant to Dalton. Sure, he got major money and cloud out of this secret deal, and he tries to sell us hard at the end that this was all he ever dreamed of... but did you built it? Do you really think he's genuinely happy? Didn't he really stop caring about his wife betraying him for more than a decade, a betrayal she would have executed regardless of him setting her up with Jack?

Have you guys noticed what's missing from his final speech, at the end of the story? It's so fucking obviously, it's actually very hard to miss: there's no mention about him caring the least bit about Julie. Sure, he bragged hardcore about 'getting off' from numerous things he got out of his whore (by the way... how much of a yuppie shithead must you be to brag about playing golf, being in the selection committee of a country club or having a condo in Aspen?Jeezus Bob - you couldn't be a more pathetic, sad cliche if you tried harder!) But loving Julie turns out to not be one of his main priorities anymore. Fuck, he went from referring to her as the love of his life to a 'nice piece of ass' that destroy him sexually every chance she got.

Does that sound like the potential mother of his children?

And yeah - let's talk about kids for a second. The fuck will happen when Julie's clock starts to really annoy her? Will she be able to calm herself down for at least three months to make sure her husband, who she claims to anyone in earshot to be hopelessly in love with, be the one breeding her? And how about Bobby - will he be cool about his children being raised by a unfaithful slut?

And how about him eventually getting some stranges too? Sure, Julie seems to always go all out to fully satisfy her MAIN man... but don't they say that variety is the spice of life? Why shouldn't what's good for the goose also be good for the gander here? Why - 'cause Mrs Dalton is a big-ass hypocrite!? Doesn't ten years of cheating deserves at least a weekend in Vegas with some random pussies? The thing to remember about Bob is that, if you agree he's that much of an asshole, you have to also agree that he is TOO BIG of an asshole to also NOT think that way...

And, if he's not getting any sexual gratification out of it, there's got to a reason why Dalton keeps on adding more and more volumes to the decade-long video library of his wife's infidelities... right? If he doesn't care, as he claims, why does he keep on doing THAT? Why keep on getting more and more ammunition? For what war is he getting ready for?

See, these are some of the questions left without answer here that strongly make me feel like JPB should write a sequel to this story. Fact be told, I don't see how anything here will end up turning well for either one of the main protagonists, which is something I think the author really tried to pull here. But, now that they're both well in their thirties, and there's now way less financial benefit for Bob to gain by pimping his wife (unless he can somehow throw her to the Board of Directors, which would ousted Jack for her pussy and make him the new Prez and CEO of UNC... that's pretty much the only move he has left!), things are coming to a head for the Daltons, whether or not they want to. This situation they've set themselves in is simply unsustainable, in the long run - Julie either have to give up big cocks to keep her husband or confess her sins to him, in hope of getting him accept her infidelities, pass, present and future alike. That will be a fun story to read!

Life is indeed what you happened to be able to live with... but what you're OK with in your 20s is quite different that what you can live with when you're 35. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is some sick shit

i almost cant even comprehend the type of person it would take to let his wife do these things .

i literally hope she brings him aids .

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
You're right. He's an asshole

What ever happened to Jerry. Let me calculate this. Bobby gets laid five times a week; Ralph five times a week; Jack five times a week. How about her periods? Is that her RR time? The most ludicrous story I've ever read, but I loved it. You're right the anti-cuckold crowd is probably going nuts. I gave this a five just for pissing them off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Smartest protagonist to date

My view: He intelligently assessed the situation and turned it into a win-win for all, and a double win for himself. Living well is the best revenge indeed.

I envision two fitting epilogues:

(1) when he gets his final promotion / his boss retires / they retire into a rich retirement lifestyle, he meets with them, serially or (more unlikely) all together and does the Grand Reveal in style, ideally with some cool/ironic twist like a giant poster montage / video recording that he does *not* threaten to mail out / reveal outside of this little Circle of Friends with Benefits, but they will read between the lines and know he could and can still do it: he would have the satisfaction of knowing they would know he was the actual one in control for years.

(2) To add a JPB level of kink: sets her up so that they all have a Threesome/ Foursome/ Fivesome.

- MusicGuy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A-hole. Stop with the alienation of affection bullcrap!!!

It doesn't exist and makes you look like a doofus for bringing it up. Even in the six states where it is still on the books you will normally get laughed out of court.

So just quit it, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Could have made quite a bit more by suing the company, then retired at 30 with his whole life to find a human being to marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not for me

I'd rather live in a one room shack than have my wife playing around on me.

Dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He didn't have to go that route

Sue for divorce and sue the Boss and the Company. He has others to testify so the jackass boss is toast. He'll get half of everything in the divorce AND he'll get a crap load of money from the Company and it's ex-boss. It's a win-win for him. Get rid of the slut and get a lot of money to enable his lifestyle. No worries. Of course some men would go at it from another angle, mug the Boss and beat the crap out of him, making sure he never has sex with another woman in his life. Bad ending Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Not to piss off someone. Not to balance the 1 star votes. But because it deserves it.

The cuck stories with humiliation, disrespect, coercion, etc are repugnant to me. The big saving virtues of this story are 1) wife's unflinching loyalty to her husband. This comes across two ways. Not allowing disrespectful talk. (To me this is the biggie why I like this story). And Guarding her time with him. My sense is that this is not out of guilt or duty, but she just likes being with her husband. Even her dalliances are set up to benefit Bob (Jerry being an exception).

2) The next saving virtue of this "cuck" (?) story is that he is not an unwilling participant forced into something that bothers him. He is maybe more manipulator than manipulated.

Some think Bob should get himself some strange. Why? He's getting all he can stand. It would be more than he could stand if not for the outside help. Sure it would be fair if he wanted more, but he does not seem so inclined. Besides, how would that help his career goals? He seems to reciprocate her affection and desire for him. Even with with his mercenary motives, I sense admiration, affection, desire (love?) for his Julie. It's a simbiotic marriage, not one either want out of (unlike so many today.) Not one I or most would want. But one thing reading lots of Just Plain Bob will show you is that he is the king of variety.

Some are worried about children, her getting "too" old, retirement, etc. Why? This is a fantasy. Such things are not a part of "And they lived happily ever after. "

If this is a cuck story, its the best one I ever read.

Paul in Oklahoma

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
unfuckingbelievable

is the self respect worth so little that you would pimp out your wife for a fucking promotion

that is the saddest story i have ever read

at least the couple don`t have children that they could teach to have the morals of all the low lifes in the world.the kids would probably end up in jail for doing what they were taught by their parents

JessiebnhJessiebnhalmost 6 years ago
The Master of Loving Wives

Bobby

I have read and written many Literotica stories but this one is my favorite. I need to read it once a year and it reminds me how superb you are as a writer. As a woman I get wet imagining me hubby watching me fuck around on secret tapes he made. Kudos to you as well as kisses!

Jess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Okay He knows he's a cuckold

But now he has enough information to, as they say, "walk away clean". Use all that information to sue the Company for millions and retire. Sue for a divorce, prove to the Courts that's she's an unfit Mother and be done with the cunt. Find some sexy woman that can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch and live happily ever after. Of course he could stay married, threaten no one, ignore his wife and find himself some other women to enjoy. Anything other than let the men get away with what they're doing. At the very least let their wives know what's going on. Share the pain.

YvesmiYvesmiover 5 years ago
PIMP

The title says it all. He is a cuckold and above all a blody pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I give it a -5*’s

He’s a cuckold in the highest degree...she’s worse then a whore, slut, or corporate prostitute, well I guess she’s all three wrapped into one.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
JPB

This one goes in the no thanks file. As I commented before, you have to read them all. You don't have to like them.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
So what!

Julie is a slut and a size queen. She loves Bob so much that she is willing to do what she loves for his benefit. She gets off and Bob benefits. There is no humiliating or rubbing his nose in it. It works for them and everyone is happy. SO WHAT!!!!

A 5 Star Story, Well Told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why continue to be a cuckold?

He has everything he needs to set himself up for life without the whore, Jack, Ralph or the Company. He has them all in the palm of his hand. All he needs to do is squeeze and he's set for life. Now THAT is the ending I want to read!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS