Bobby The Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I gazed out the window of the 737 at the passing ground below I was wondering how Julie could be so damned loving and affectionate with me when she had a lover. Was what she was doing with me all an act? Something to keep me from ever wondering about her straying? Or was knowing that she was giving me left overs turning her on? I might never know.

During my visit to Camden Industries I was kept so busy that I didn't have much time to think on the home situation. I didn't need to wonder about what was going on because I knew I would see it in living color when I got home and reviewed what the audio and video recorders had picked up. On the flight home I did spend some time on thinking what I was going to do. I had several very good ideas, but I sent most of them to the scrap heap because doing them would likely have me in a prison cell.

When I got home I was greeted the way I usually was when I came home from a trip. A long passionate kiss, a "God baby, but I've missed you and I hope you aren't too tired for what I have in mind." Which was a trip to the bedroom where she flat wore me out. My thoughts as sleep claimed me were on how she could be that way with me and still have a lover.

I found out the next day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My usual routine after a trip was to go into the office, turn in my paperwork, catch up on what had gone on while I was gone and then take the rest of the day off. I got home at noon-thirty which gave me a good five hours before Julie would get home. Time I would use to review the product of the surveillance system.

It was enlightening.

Jerry had shown up on Monday at six and he and Julie ate the dinner that she had ready and then they went up to the bedroom and fucked until they were both tired. He spent the night, got a morning blow job, one bout of fucking and then they both left for work. Tuesday was a repeat of Monday except that Julie brought take out home instead of cooking. Wednesday morning was a wake up blow job, a fuck, a showering together followed by another fuck and then they left the house and went to work.

Julie had been fucked fourteen times between six in the evening on Monday and seven in the morning on Wednesday and then she got three more in with me when I got home. Seventeen times in three days! Julie and I had a very active sex life and we usually made love on an average of six times a week, but she had gone seventeen times in seventy-two hours. Unbelievable!

The videos of her two nights told me the story. Actually the first two minutes of Monday's action told me the story. Julie was a size queen!! Jerry soft was larger than I was at my hardest.

I'm not going to describe all that I saw and heard on the video, but one portion of their pillow talk on Monday was of great interest to me. The two had just finished a fuck in the missionary and were resting up and gaining strength for their next bout when Jerry said:

"You love it when we get together and make love. You can hardly wait for our next time so why won't you leave him so we can be together full time?"

"First off you and I don't make love. We fuck. The only person I make love with is my husband."

"Oh give me a break Jules. If he was any good in bed you wouldn't be here with me now."

"How many times have I told you not to put him down? You keep it up and I swear to God you will be history. He is much better in bed than you will ever be. The only reason you are here now is dick size. There are places in me that when touched set me off like a sky rocket. You can touch them and he can't. I need and crave the orgasms I get when we fuck, but make no mistake about it Jerry; all you and I do is fuck. If the choice were ever came down to you or my hubby you would be gone in a heartbeat. I love everything about my hubby, but all I love about you is your cock."

"That's cold Jules."

"Maybe, but it is true and it is all your own damned fault. If you had kept your dick in your pants and only taken it out for me we might still be together. But you couldn't do that could you. You had to take it out for every girl you met and I caught you and dumped you. But I am grateful to you for that. I wouldn't have met Bobby and fallen in love with him if you would have just behaved. I love the man and I'll do anything for him and that includes giving up your cock if you keep dissing him."

That was certainly eye opening. I especially liked the part where she said she would do anything for me. That little tidbit of information triggered a thought in my mind. A nugget that I could build on. I'd need to work on it, but it just might work.

I had dinner ready when Julie got home from work and after we ate she said "I know what I want for dessert if you are up to it."

"Not to worry sweets; you have always been able to get me up for things."

It was another of our spirited romps that lasted for a couple of hours after which we cuddled up next to each other. I faded off into dreamland thinking of my plan.

The next day at work was a slow one and I spent some of my idle time putting my plan down on paper and then going over it to fine tune it. By the time I left the building to go home I had it all worked out. The only thing I didn't know about my plan was would it work? My plan depended on two people doing what I hoped they would. And what was the plan? Just remember that I did warn you up front that I was an asshole.

Actually there were two plans. Plan A was to start attending company social functions and dangle Julie in front of Jack. If Jack's line was as slick and his dick was as big as Mike had led me to believe Jack would try to hook up with Julie. If he was successful I would put a PI on them and then when I had the goods on him I would go to Jack and Say "Here is the deal." If Plan A failed I'd fall back on Plan B. I'd show Julie what I had from the surveillance tapes, point out that she had said that she would do anything for me, tell her what I wanted and then point her at Jack.

The object of both plans were the same. Personal gain. Either from a lawsuit or a rapid rise through the ranks to a VP position with all the money and perks that came with the title.

Was I going to use the proof of Julie's cheating to get a divorce? Not at all. For one thing the states no fault divorce laws would ruin me financially. She would get half of everything and since I made twice what she did I would end up paying her alimony which, in effect, would be paying her to fuck someone else. No; no divorce. Instead of letting her cost me money I'd try and use her to make me money. From the videos it was clear that she did love me and that fact did make things easier. She was a good cook and a fantastic piece of ass. I wasn't thrilled that she needed to spend some time with someone who happened to be born with something I wasn't, but I could live with it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The first chance to put my plan into action came two weeks later on a Wednesday. The company held an open house for all of its customers and employees were encouraged to bring their spouses. Jack's credo appeared to be "We are all one big happy family here at the UNC." I primed Julie for the party by telling her that a good impression wouldn't hurt my chances for promotion and she dressed accordingly. Little black dress, CFMs, diamond earrings and a diamond pendant left to her by her grandmother. She looked both classy and sexy.

Was it effective? I'll say! I saw Jack looking our way when we walked in. He was clear on the other side of the crowded room and it took him less than twenty seconds to come clear across the room to warmly greet us. He hadn't said more than a dozen words to me since I hired in, but from his greeting you would have thought we had been best friends forever. I introduced him to Julie and he took her hand and said that he was very glad to meet her.

"I'm so glad you could come. I hope you enjoy yourself and I hope to see more of you at these company bashes."

He pointed us toward the bar, told us to have a good time and then he went off to smooze someone else. I walked Julie over to the bar and got her a glass of white wine and myself a vodka tonic and as I handed Julie her wine she said:

"If the look in his eyes was any indication you got the good impression you wanted."

I just smiled and then we circulated and socialized. Ben and Mike were standing at the back of the room talking and I walked Julie over to them. We made polite conversation, but the look on both of their faces screamed out "Have you lost your fucking mind?!! Bringing her here so Jack can see her?" Naturally I didn't tell them (or would I ever) that I hadn't lost my mind and that I knew just what I was doing. Or at least hoped that I knew what I was doing.

From time to time I looked Jack's way and saw him looking our way and I knew that it wasn't me that he was looking at. Julie and I hadn't been there more than forty-five minutes when he made his first move. Julie and I were at the bar refreshing our drinks when Jack came over to us.

"I need a favor Rob. Carstairs from Apex is interested in our LQ177s and I know you are more up on them than I am. Would you give him a tour and answer his questions? I'll ride herd on your lovely bride and see to it that she comes to no harm."

I turned to Julie and asked, "Would you mind sweetie?"

"Go ahead babe. I'm sure that I'll be in good hands."

As I left to find Carstairs I was smiling to myself and thinking "All systems are go and we are ready for launch."

I spent forty-five minutes with Carstairs and when we went back to the party I had an order for 2500 LQ177s in my hand. I looked around for Jack and Julie, but I didn't see them. I remembered Mike telling me that it had only taken Jack ten minutes to get his wife's dress up and her panties off. Maybe he was exaggerating, but I hoped not. Hopefully, as I stood there and surveyed the room, Jack had Julie bent over a desk somewhere and was banging away at her and if his cock was as big as Mike had said I'm sure that my size queen would be enjoying it and want more.

With any luck at all I'd get two things out of the deal. A rapid rise at the UNC and Jerry kicked to the curb. I know I know; it sounds stupid. Here I am setting my wife up to be fucked by another man and at the same time hoping that she will kick the guy she is cheating on me with out of her life. Hey! I'm human and I don't have to make sense. Besides; her fucking Jerry was of no benefit to me.

It was another thirty minutes or thereabouts before I saw Julie and Jack enter the room. She looked radiant and I recognized the look. She was freshly fucked. I don't think that she realized that I could tell, but I'd seen that look every time I'd made love to her. It would fade in fifteen minutes to a half an hour, but it was there right then. I walked over to them and said:

"I've been looking for you for about a half an hour now."

"Jack took me on a tour of the place. He even showed me your office. I'm glad he did otherwise I'd never have known about all the photos you have of me on your desk."

Inwardly I smiled and thought, "Knowing Jack's reputation I'd be willing to bet he fucked you bent over my desk while you looked at those pictures and got a major charge out of doing it."

It was official now. I was a cuckold twice over, but at least the second time I'd put the horns on myself. Jack left us to go off and visit with other customers and clients and as he walked away Julie said:

"I think we got what you wanted."

"How is that?"

"I think we made a good impression on Jack. I like him."

"Well I guess he can be charming in a social setting, but he can be a real bear at work. We will just have to wait and see."

Julie and I circulated and I introduced her to several of my coworkers. Maybe half an hour went by and then Jack came up to us again.

"I need a huge favor from you Rob. I grossly underestimated how much booze to have on hand for this affair. Could I get you to run over to Capri Liquors for me? I've called in an order and they will have it waiting."

I knew what was going on and I wanted it to happen, but I just couldn't resist throwing a little shit into the game.

"I don't know. Julie doesn't know that many people her and I've already left her alone once tonight."

"You don't have to worry about her. I'll keep a close eye on her and make sure no one steals her away from you while you're gone."

I turned to Julie and asked, "Is it all right with you?"

"I'm sure I'll be in good hands with Jack."

"I was about to say, "You could go with me" but decided not to press my luck. I turned to Jack and asked, "Do I need a check or money?"

"No. I have an account with them so all you have to do is sign for it."

"Okay, but you better take good care of Julie. She is my most prized possession."

"Don't worry about it Rob. I'll treat her like she was my own."

"I'll just bet you will" I thought as I gave Julie a quick kiss and then turned to go.

The trip to Capri Liquors only took ten minutes, but naturally Jack's order wasn't completed when I got there and I wondered if Jack had set it up that way by bribing the man at the sore or something like that. To me it seemed to be too much of a coincidence. Ten minutes to get there, ten to fifteen minutes waiting at the store and then loading followed by ten minutes to get back? Leaving him with Julie for almost a half hour? No! I was not buying coincidence.

When I got back and finished unloading I went looking for Julie. I didn't see her or Jack anywhere, but about five minutes later she came into the room and a minute or so behind her Jack arrived. She had that just fucked look again and as I walked up to her I toyed with the idea of asking where she had been and that I had looked all over for her, but I quickly decided that it might put her on her guard and I didn't want that. I wanted her thinking that I was as clueless about Jack as I was about Jerry.

We stayed about another half hour and then took our leave. We thanked Jack for inviting us and I thanked him for taking such good care of Julie. I was looking him right in the eye when I said it, but I saw no change in his eyes or facial expression. All I got from him was "It was my pleasure." Talk about emotions. I wanted to laugh at that, but I also wanted to punch him in the mouth. I had to remind myself that I had put things in play so I shouldn't be upset that I got was I was hoping for.

On the ride home Julie was her usual self. She gave no indication that she'd had another man's cock in her, but that wasn't a surprise to me since she had never given me any indication that she'd had Jerrys cock in her. I had all kinds of questions that I would have loved to ask, but of course couldn't because it would give things away. I wanted to know what Jack's line was and how quick was it for him to get into her pussy. I didn't need to ask about dick size because I knew it had to be big or she wouldn't have gone for the second time. But then again could I be sure of that? It was obvious to me that I didn't know my wife as well as I thought I did. Could it be that she decided to take my "We need to make a good impression" to heart to make me points? I hoped that I'd never know because if things reached the point where that information came out it would probably mean that my sneaky little plan had come to light and I did not think that would be a good thing.

We had been on the road for about five minutes when Julie said to me, "I think Jack likes you."

"Oh? What makes you say that?"

"When he was showing me your office and I was looking at all the pictures that you had of me he said if you kept on doing as well as you have been you would soon be in a bigger office and have room for even more pictures of me. It was a nice party, but I have a very big problem over what happened at the party."

"Oh fuck!" I thought. A confession was never part of my plan and I didn't allow for it. I took a deep breath and asked, "What kind of big problem?"

The way I was dressed tonight attracted a certain amount of male attention. I could see the lust in some of their eyes and it made me extremely horny. You are going to need to do something about that as soon as we get home."

She must have cleaned herself out after fucking Jack because I didn't notice a trace of anything. Her hole wasn't loose so Jack's reputed cock size must have been mostly in length and not girth. Not that it mattered. If she was real loose I wouldn't have commented on it anyway. Clueless Rob. That was the role I had to play in this little drama. As she had done after fucking Jerry she did so after fucking Jack. She gave me her all once we were in bed and she wore me out. We fell asleep snuggled up to each other.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Julie's job was a lot closer to the house than mine so she didn't leave the house until after I did and that also meant that she usually got home before me. I was hoping -- no, make that praying -- that Julie's contact with Jack would be through the home phone rather than her cell or work phone. Abbott said he could put a bug in her cell phone, but I hadn't been able to get it away from her long enough to get it to him and then back to her.

The Gods must have heard my prayers and decided to be good to me. Julie had dinner ready when I got home that evening and over dinner she told me that she was going to run over to Kohl's after we finished eating. It seems that they were having a sale on some things she wanted. As soon as she left the house I checked the home recorder and hit pay dirt.

"Hello?"

"Good morning. I wondered if you would call. Everything go alright? He isn't suspicious?"

"He doesn't know anything and he won't as long as you don't start playing dumb games like smirking at him with an "I know something you don't know" attitude."

"Give me some credit sweetie. I'm not going to do anything to upset the apple cart. Our plan for tonight still on?"

"Just make sure you do your part. Get those things from Kohl's for me so I have them in hand when I go home. I've got to go. I need to head into work. I just wanted to remind you to make sure you got those things for me."

"Consider it done. I'll see you tonight."

"Bye."

I do have to admit to being a little shocked at how fast things were moving. I noticed that when she left she was carrying one of the purses that I had put a bug in. Depending on where she put it down when she and Jack got with the program I might learn more. The one thing I did know was that the plan was working.

It was six-ten when she left and ten to ten when she got home carrying several Kohl's shopping bags. I don't know where she met Jack to play, but I assumed that it was at his place. He was twenty minutes from us so figuring forty-five minutes travel time round trip they'd had three and a half hours to play. I wondered how jack was feeling. I knew what kind of shape I was left in after three hours with an active Julie.

She dropped her bags on the kitchen table and said, "I've got to run to the bathroom." Curiosity impelled me to look in the bags and all I saw were dresses, shoes and a sales slip. I wondered if Jack had slipped up and paid for them with a credit card with his name on it. I took it out and looked at it. Nope. He'd paid for it in cash. I heard the toilet flush and I pushed the sales slip back in the bag and headed for the bedroom. Julie came in as I was getting ready for bed and said:

"Don't put you jammies on baby. I'd just have to rip them off of you."

"Didn't I give you enough last night?"

"I never get enough of you baby and I never will. Get used to it. I'll be pulling your pants off to get at you when we are in our seventies and eighties."

She got twice out of me before I pushed her away telling her I needed to get some rest if I was going to be worth a shit the next day at work. When Julie started the deep breathing of sleep I carefully slipped out of bed, trying hard not to disturb her, and went down to the room I'd set up as a home office and turned on my laptop. I brought up the program that would pull the information from the recorder in Julie's purse.