Best of Both Worlds: XXX Scenes

Story Info
Deleted scenes and concepts and alternate pics.
6.4k words
4.48
157.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best of Both Worlds: XXX Scenes

Summary: Deleted scenes and concepts and alternate pics.

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl for requesting this story, and for coming up with the idea.

Note 2: This is a collection of deleted scenes, concepts, pics and so forth from the entire series.

Note 3: All characters are at least 18 years old.

Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

Originally this story was only going to be a single chapter, ending with Daddy taking me in my classroom. But once I decided to illustrate it, and then to add a whole new collection of my own fantasies, as well as real-life past activities of both Daddy and Babygirl, as well as mine, the scope of the story got way, way larger than I'd originally planned

Thus, here is the evolution of the story, with my thoughts, ideas and so forth intermingled within.

CHAPTER 1: A SURPRISE

Chapter 1 ended up being just the set-up for an entire series, with the real action not beginning until Chapter Two. Here are some small changes I made.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: DAUGHTER CHANGE

I changed the model playing my daughter partway through the series. The original scene here is completely cute (and looks a little like I did back when I was a cartoon teenager), and yet it's not as nerdy-looking as the one I ended up going with... since I decided my daughter should be a shy nerd.

So these pics portray one of my fantasies of sharing cock with my daughter... a daughter who was originally destined to be a seductress instead of a shy nerd.

One: I'm shocked to be seduced by my daughter, her boyfriend and his buddy.

And here's a terrible pic showing me riding her boyfriend in midair, but you do get to see my daughter's original face.

..............

DELETED CONCEPT: DAUGHTER DOMINATION

With the idea of having my daughter be a dominant... one who would eventually turn me into her Mommy pet... I had a whole sub-plot fantasy laid out... but alas when I changed her persona, this scene didn't make any sense. Notice I also recycled the original model for my daughter to be my daughter's friend (clearly, I liked the look).

PS: I know my daughter looks less nerdy here... since at the time she was going to be a domme. The glasses that I added later on in some other scenes are important.

FIGHTING MY DAUGHTER OFF

My favourite pic, and one I'm sure I'll use someday in some other story, shows me ineffectively fighting off my daughter while her friend restrains me. I imagine this would have been a wickedly fun scene to write... but alas it wasn't to be, at least not in this series.

DINING ON MY DAUGHTER

I thought both of these next pics were pretty hot, and I'm sure I would have used them both if the scene had been written. I especially like the way both pics show my head being held... first by my daughter, next by her friend, forcing me into eating out my daughter in both pics, whether I wanted to cooperate or not.

FACE SITTING AND FINGERING

I couldn't decide who should sit on my face... so I created a scene for each girl.

LESBIAN SPIT-ROAST OF SORTS

I know this isn't really a spit roast... so perhaps I'm coining a new term: a lesbian spit roast. Getting fucked by a strap-on at one end, while dining on a delicious pussy delicacy at the other... I hope this idea takes off... if you try this at home, please be sure to give me credit for my brilliant innovation... LOL.

PS: I love this picture so much.

DP

This last scene is one where I thought it would be fun to show six to ten pics in rapid order, illustrating the process of taking it in the ass... I'll show you just three of them here, but I like the idea. I used a similar concept for the facial that concluded Part 4, the Classroom BBC.

It's weird that I chose to have the friend sodomize me instead of my daughter. Isn't it best to keep these things within the family? LOL.

...............

ALTERNATE FANTASY PICS:

I liked these next three pics just as much as the others, but I wanted to limit the illustrations for each of my fantasies to one or two pics max.

...............

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

CHAPTER 2: BLACK SLAVE

This was a fun, and also a somewhat surreal chapter to write. As you know if you've read very many of my stories, or have read my 20 and 21 question essays, I'm a natural submissive... but so is Babygirl, who requested this story... thus I was forced to explore my dominant side... sort of... submissives don't tend to be very forceful... and I found it rather thrilling... perhaps someday I'll explore it in real life.

DELETED CONCEPT: THE KISS

I couldn't decide how to write this, but once I decided to make it rather clear that I'm the top and she's the bottom, I decided the intimacy of kissing didn't make sense, because it was too egalitarian.

So I tried to put the first one in, but it just didn't flow properly.

...............

ALTERNATE FUCK SCENE

This scene ended up being too romantic and intimate for the chapter... although I tried to balance rough and kinky sex with the intimacy of the two women exploring each other, lusting for each other, and building trust with each other.

Note... the one of me eating Babygirl's asshole... that was a delicious scene, and I was sad not to use it.

...............

DELETED SCENE: PUSSY EATING AND FUCKING ON COUNTER

These pictures are pretty hot I think, but I decided the countertop pictures should focus on Babygirl instead of me, and on getting her ready for fucking. I also decided to do the actual fucking old school... on a bed.... LOL.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

ALTERNATE ANAL FUCK SCENE

I decided to do the anal fucking in a sauna for some variety, but these were the original pics. They're just as good as the ones I ended up using, but I simply had too many of them, and when I decided to create an entirely new chapter (Butt Pounding... where I would be submissive to Daddy over the phone in a kinky roleplay) and then added the set-up to the phone scene, these next pics either didn't work, or they were repetitive. That said, here are some fun pics.

I love the look of this strap-on penetrating Babygirl's asshole.

..............

DELETED SCENE: ANAL CHOKING

Finding a pleasing balance between dominant, sexy and intimate was a major challenge, and these next pics just seemed too extreme... too unlike me... too out of place here... even though I think Babygirl would have liked them included, along with some suitable text (actually, I know she would have).

...............

DELETED ANAL PIC

I just had too many pics, and this position looks like something I could never manage in real life. Someone from Cirque du Soleil perhaps, but not me.

...............

ALTERNATE BABYGIRL MEMORY PICS:

I had simply too many pictures, and didn't want to take away too much from the actual plot... alas, I'm pretty ADD, and this series probably proves that.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

CHAPTER 3: BUTT POUNDING

DELETED SCENE: ROMANTIC RIDE

Similar to some of the other picture deletions, this one looked too romantic for that moment... where Daddy was in charge via speakerphone. If Daddy hadn't been calling the shots and using Babydoll for his surrogate stand in, I'm pretty sure this intimate moment would have worked well.

...............

DELETED SCENE: ASS FUCKING MYSELF

Originally I had an idea for Daddy to order me to ass fuck myself. In the end, there were way too many sexy pics of Babygirl that I decided were better.

...............

ALTERNATE FUCKING SCENES

I made way too many pics for this scene... clearly I was excited by the idea of being fucked and dominated by Daddy via Babygirl. Here are a few of the hot ones I didn't use... both cunt and ass pics:

...............

ALTERATE ANAL ROUGH SCENE

I created two versions of my getting sodomized roughly. I hemmed and hawed for a long time over which one to use, and I went with Babygirl gabbing my arms and stretching them behind me as she went deep into my asshole.

God, I need to get myself fucked like this for real sometime!

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

CHAPTER 4: BBC CLASSROOM

ALTERNATE CUM SHOTS ONE AND TWO

I like cum. (I'm talking real life here.) I like swallowing it. I like getting facials. The facial I ended up using is one of the fave scenes I've ever created... but these ones were also good.

ONE: CUM BODY SHOTS

TWO: FACIAL

...............

ALTERNATE WALK IN

I love this pic, but it isn't believable. If someone appeared out of the blue and touched their hand to your pussy, you wouldn't look that happy... you'd be shocked... but God would I be happy, if it was really someone with an impressive BBC to follow up with.

...............

ALTERNATE ANGLE: BBC SURPRISE

I ended up using another angle to get a great look of my face showing shock and awe, but this pic shows a delicious look of Daddy pointing out his Great... Big... Black... Cock.

...............

ALTERNATE PIC OF RICH BITCH

I decided to place her on her desk... it seemed more believable... but this pose... with her legs spread... her pussy so inviting... was a tough one not to use.

...............

ALTERNATE PICS NOT USED:

Lastly, I simply had too many options. So here are a cock sucking pic and a fucking pic I didn't use. For no reason except that other pics had already done the job.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

DELETED ORIGINAL ENDING OF PARTS 1 THROUGH 4 BACK WHEN IT WAS A ONE-CHAPTER STORY

So, as already mentioned, the original request was short and simple: Babygirl arrives in my classroom angry at how I've allegedly mistreated her daughter, I realize who she is because of a distinctive tattoo (I changed that to a necklace when I realized I'd already made all the pics showing a necklace), I order her to buy some toys and meet me at a hotel, I fuck her there, and then the next day Daddy comes into my classroom and dominates me (only the Classroom BBC part follows the original request almost in its entirety... the departure is that I fucked up and did a facial instead of a cream pie, which I used in part 5).

I also had an idea that their daughter LaCresha would dominate me, which was the cliff hanger ending I'd originally planned... but the real life Daddy and Babygirl were a little uncomfortable about their daughter appearing in the story in any major way; and besides, the story ended up evolving into a far more complex one.

Here now is the original ending....

I would walk into my classroom the next morning and discover my daughter being dominated by their daughter, who had learned that I'd dominated her mother and been dominated by her father.

WALKING IN ON THEM:

I even had the best line for her to throw at me: You fucked my mother, so now I'm fucking your daughter; it's just tit for tat (or something like that).

FORCED TO WATCH

Look at the guilt on my daughter's face as her own mother catches her being humiliated. (Little does she know that I'd love to take her place!)

FORCED TO EAT MY DAUGHTER

Two different possibilities.