Best of Both Worlds: XXX Scenes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

CHAPTER FIVE: DP'D BY BBC

This chapter began as a simple DP scene, and then evolved into further plot development. Below are some of the changes along the way, as well as deleted and alternate pics.

ALTERNATE STORYLINE

Daddy really wanted to cream pie me in the Classroom BBC chapter, and the whole garage scene (which ends up instead being a roleplay fantasy with my husband) was originally my going to see him and getting the cream pie then... I do eventually get one at the end of this chapter.

In this original idea, Daddy would order me to dress up as a cheerleader, and then he would fuck me all over the garage. Here is a kinky position where he was supposed to come inside me, and then the cream pie itself.

DELETED PICS: NOT SUBMISSIVE

Babygirl and I both liked the idea of our sharing some intimacy in this chapter... a nice balance to the intense fucking that would also occur. So this pic, although it's sexy and sensual, didn't work, since between Babygirl and me I'm the natural dominant. I considered flipping the picture around, but that too didn't seem necessary, based on the other pics I'd chosen instead.

Thus these too didn't work... plus, I decided to focus more on the fucking and less on my foot fetish... although I did get Daddy to come on my feet, and Babygirl to eat it all off, later on in the chapter.

ALTERNATE PLOT:

I also liked the idea of my watching Babygirl fuck Daddy, but I decided to make myself the main focus (what can I say, I'm a diva), and as such, I ended up deleting these pics and that subplot.

ALTERNATE IDEA:

I love these next two pics, and I'm sure this pose will be included in another story down the road, but it just didn't fit in the context of this chapter. Except for the scene in the cabin where Babygirl appeared to dominate me, but Daddy was really the one calling the shots via telephone, Babygirl's nature is truly supportive and not dominant, even more so than mine is... so it really didn't work for her to be forcing my head down on Daddy's cock; if there's coercing to be done, it's Daddy's job. Or perhaps it's occasionally my job to coerce Babygirl, but only if it's really, really necessary.

BUT FUCK ARE THEY HOT! (Yes, I used all caps on purpose.)

DELETED PIC: EATING ASS

This pic is sexy, and there are pics later of Babygirl eating my asshole, but this occasion was just too early, and it slowed down the main plot... of getting Daddy involved.

DELETED PIC/IDEA: RIDE THE BBC TO ORGASM

I loved this picture, but I had already told them I couldn't come from being on top, and thus this had to go (although that belief is shattered later on in the evening). I also just had too many fuck pics. That said, this was my favourite pic of the chapter that I reluctantly had to delete.

ALTERATE CUM ON FOOT LICKING PICS

These ones were in the original story, but my editor pointed out that my shirt was off too soon. I tried to recreate the images, but I never got them as good as they are here. In the updated pics, the cum wouldn't stay on the feet... sigh.

So these next two are better than the one I ended up using.

HOT ALTERNATE PICS

Each of these are hot, but others were chosen instead, for location or plot development, or they seemed too repetitive.

LASTLY:

One more kissing pic... for all you readers who enjoy some romantic intimacy mixed in with your filthy fucking. (I'm not judging you for it, I'm the one who writes this stuff - LOL!)

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

CHAPTER SIX: FOURSOME

MOSTLY DELETED ENTIRE CHAPTER: FOURSOME ORIGINAL... ON YACHT

Originally, I had Daddy and Babygirl invite us to their yacht where the foursome eventually transpires. I hadn't figured out the how at that point, but eventually I decided to stage it at my home with Babygirl using her seductive wiles on my husband, and then my revealing the truth of my authoring, past and present.

In the end, at Babygirl's suggestion, I decided to use a few of these photo shoots for a kinky fantasy the night before... that said, many of these are still not workable or needed... but some are still (quote) fun.

What's below are pics not used that would have told the entire story if I didn't change routes and go with the more believable and better final version (I hope you agree).

Note that the yacht has more leeway for foursomes than the house sets do, as I discovered.

So these are in vague order of the concept of my abandoned plot, although for continuity, missing many are missing, including how it began, and so forth.

Enjoy what never was.

PS: I JUST NOTICED THAT BABYGIRL IS WEARING A BACKPACK OR SOMETHING IN SOME OF THESE.... SO THEY WOULD HAVE NEEDED TO BE RE-RENDERED, WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN A HUGE PAIN IN THE....

Let's start with some nice sucking and fucking pics:

I like how I'm watching my husband in this one.

I love the look on my face in this one... he must have just slammed it into my asshole. (Italics are worth a thousand pictures - LOL.)

I'm coming, can you tell?

Lastly, every good foursome needs some lesbian action:

And you can never have too many lesbian poses... right?

I love these two tonguing poses back to back, especially when you download them and play one right after the other.

......

.....

.....

Okay, so that was what never happened at all. Here is what was deleted from the actual chapter that was written.

DELETED: BEFORE THE MAIN EVENT

The setup to get my husband involved changed quite a few times. You've already seen the yacht idea, but I went through lots. When I finally decided to go with what was eventually published, I found some of these other pics unnecessary, or they would slow down the plot.

I didn't use this picture, even though I kind of liked the idea of David becoming a little dominant after he'd given in and allowed Babygirl to suck his cock.... I just couldn't come up with a reason for moving them from the wall to the middle of the room that made any sense... it just seemed to ruin the flow.

I planned to have Babygirl follow me into the kitchen after supper and before the reveal to grab some dessert, where she couldn't resist sampling my homemade pie.

I also considered having David all unknowingly walk in on me dining on Babygirl's homemade pie, but that seemed too abrupt a reveal, and it wouldn't allow for what I think ended up being a powerful, authentic, and intimate conversation over dinner.

DELETED WRITTEN PLOT (PLOT CONSISTENCY ERROR)

Unfortunately, this pretty cool scene and one that would have worked perfectly for the revealing and David's shock (and explain why Daddy and Babygirl were at our house).

"So, he read our story," Daddy interjected, getting into the story.

David looked at Babygirl. He looked at Daddy. He looked back at Babygirl. "Babygirl? Daddy?"

"The one and only," Daddy said.

"Do I look as sexy as my avatar does in all the pictures?" Babygirl asked with a smile.

"Better," he said, "much better."

"Thank you," she said with a smile, appreciating the compliment.

"So, the Best of Both World stories I've been reading are actually true?" David asked, turning his attention back to me.

"Yes," I replied sheepishly, realizing he'd been reading about my indiscretions all along, without realizing he was reading about me.

"Wow," he said.

"Your avatar doesn't do you, or that cock of yours, justice," Babygirl smiled, as she winked at me and moved her foot to his crotch, as I watched her nylon toes playing with my husband's erection.

"Ooooooh, you both look even more amazing in real life," David said.

"Do you want to be part of Chapter Six?" I asked, sensing that he would, based on his accepting response to my confession, and how he was allowing Babygirl to give him a foot job right in front of me.

"You're already writing Chapter Six?" he asked.

"Oh, I guess only three chapters have been released so far," I said. "But I can't really write Chapter Six, until you've joined in on tonight's foursome with us."

"Wait until you read four and five," Daddy added.

It was at this point in the writing that I cursed to myself, as I realized that in real life, only Chapter One had been released while I was writing this text, and in the story the first two chapters were still in editing, and three to five hadn't even been written yet.

Alas, this plot couldn't work.

Yet I think it was worth giving you a look.

Hope you agree.

DELETED FOURSOME PICTURES

The same issue is the reason for the majority of the following pictures missing the cut. I created too many, and some of them would wreck the flow of the fucking... since they would be making inexplicable location changes.

These first two I thought might lead to double cream pies, but instead I went for the two guys coming in the two gals' mouths.

This is a great pic, but it simply didn't flow... I mean seriously, look at that black cock buried inside me... so fucking yummy!

These last two in the foursome are simply ones that in the end I couldn't get to work. The couch scenes just wouldn't work... my hand is resting in midair (although I liked that I was watching David fucking Babygirl), David's ass is floating in the air (I considered pretending his feet were on a stool outside the pic).

This last couch one worked just fine, but by then I'd decided to focus on the floor being the main fucking area.

DELETED PICS: THE DP SCENES

Lastly, once again I just made too many photos, and these simply had minor issues, or they didn't fit into the flow of the sex scene.

.....

.....

.....

.....

......

CHAPTER SEVEN: GLORYHOLE

I created the pics for this chapter way before I got around to writing it... I was so excited to place myself in a gloryhole scene! Then I decided the gloryhole would be part of a new Chapter 7 called 14 tasks, where in collaboration with David, Daddy would order me to do 14 specific sexual acts over two weeks. Yet as this chapter evolved with the early conversation with my husband, my frustration and annoyance that he had to leave for two weeks, and the growing friendship I'd created with Babygirl, the gloryhole scene just flowed naturally.

So here are a few pictures not used.

ALTERNATE FACIAL SCENE: Bukkake Girl

I created three pics and I loved them all... but the one I chose worked the best, but I still love the second one below, of the redhead licking her lips, and then probably swallowing the cum... LOL... hungry slut!!!

Either way, I love facial pics, and even better bukkake pics, so here they are.

DELETED PIC: NOT SHOCKED

I love, love, love the look on my face in this pic. But since I went into this men's room for the sole purpose of sucking cock, the shocked look didn't make much sense.

Still, it's a hot picture.

Also, notice how you can see my pussy, ever so slightly.

DELETED PIC: OOPS

I originally had this pic in the story, as it shows my face way better than the one I used... but the problem is a big one... he is fucking my skirt, not my pussy. Alas, it didn't work.