All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: XXX Scenes'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Given the quality of your writing, Jasmine, it really doesn't surprise me to see how much time and effort, thought, planning and editing you do before submitting your work. I always look forward to seeing a new story by silkstockingslover pop up on my home page, and I have to say that since I have started following you, I have not once been disappointed by your work. I usually read any new stories myself initially, but I also make my cuckold read them aloud to me subsequently. It is an excellent variation on the tease and denial games we both love playing. It probably won't surprise you to see that I've given this offering five stars. It's not a story, as such, but as a vehicle to demonstrate how much love and care you put into your creative writing, I think it deserves 'full marks'. So that's what I've given it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Nuthing original? Just deleted scenes? Thats all u got? If ur a real slut, and ur stories show u as 1, then youd write Lacresha banged by her parents, not just u. Throw ur own daughter in as bonus. But who knows? Ur stories have ben stale the last couple years so maybe you lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's good to see you here again, I've always enjoyed your work. I want to mention that the black characters don't render well on my pc. They appear as shadow figures with very little detail, and are pretty much invisible against a black background.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

Five stars. Do I remember all that you refer to in the outtakes? No. Did I like the illustrations? Yes. Do I enjoy your fantasy life? Yes. That's why you're in Olympic Bet. I think I may need to fantasy-shag you again. Maybe I could use the recent 6-3 score. Or maybe I'll just have a fantasy trip to Canada, find you on the street there, and enjoy your legs, feet, and toes (among other more intimate activities). At a minimum, you're worth a wank, Jasmine. I got a good laugh from the courage displayed in the three anonymous comments. I'm looking forward to more from you. Thanks for all you do. (Where are you going on vacation this year? LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do your mf illustrations look worse than ff illustrations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened to the follow on to Hedonism Island?

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

An excellent and arousing collection!

Thanks for sharing.

And I am impressed by the hard work and extensive vetting that goes into your stories and illustrations.

Thank you for enriching our erotic lives!

BobbyandtheCabinBobbyandtheCabinabout 1 year ago

Loving the longer hair on some of these. Hard to find illustrated works on here where the characters have very long hair! I'm a big fan. Keep it coming x

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

573. The display shows the thought and care that you put into at least some creations to present a realistic and consistent view of the actors and action. You are commended for your thoughtfulness and thoroughness. However, this display was so divorced from the actual finished product that it was hard to follow, so I found myself skimming quickly through them without spending much time on the details. Anyway, thanks for the effort. It might has been better to have this included in the story or immediately following it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...