Best of Both Worlds: XXX Scenes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALTERNATE PLOT: COCK 4

I had three different endings for cock 4. The one we used was where I swallowed his load. But there was another one where I gagged on his cock and the cum is all over his cock, and one where he fucked me.

Here are the two I didn't use.

ALTERNATE ENDINGS FOR THE TWO COCKS:

Like cock 4, I couldn't decide how to end the scene. In the final draft, I get double penetrated and receive loads in both holes. Yet I also considered having them simultaneously fill my mouth and pussy, and I also considered taking a double facial... but again, as I made this chapter as diverse as I could, the double penetration deposits made the most sense.

DELETED PIC: NOT SAD

Like the not shocked picture, by the time he slides into me, I'm not really thinking I may be going to jail. I'm thinking he's going to fuck me instead.

But don't I look cute in this vulnerable state?

OOPS: WRONG GUY

While I was making these next pics, I changed who was included up in the DP threesome (I don't recall why)... alas, this double facial scene became irrelevant (I also ended up with double penetration cum shots instead anyway). But I thought it would be neat to show you the mindset of a bunch of quick shots in a row.... And another facial, lol.

So here are some action shots.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

CHAPTER 8: HOT TASKS 1-3

Only a few deleted in this chapter, but I think they are pretty interesting or fucking hot or both.

DELETED PICS: DADDY'S DAUGHTER DOMINATES ME

Originally, I was going to have LaCresha dominate me in this fantasy, which I kind of did anyways, but then I loved the idea of establishing her as different than her mother and disgusted her mother would sexually submit to a white woman.

And Daddy who didn't really like the idea of his daughter being a focus in this story, liked this fantasy plot and as such it became the first sex scene of this chapter and this a picture that just didn't make much sense when I added Babygirl and her humiliation into the scene (me masturbating while she stomps on my head... I couldn't even decide if I should put the one of me moaning or me screaming for the deleted scenes so I figured fuck it and gave you both):

PS: Did you notice my sexual little asshole is gaped here too. This pose is likely supposed to be for some sodomy action.

DELETED IDEA: MASTURBATION AT DESK

I also tried to get a good masturbation at my desk picture but the problem became obvious. The desk has an open front and kids would definitely see me doing it. Plus, the only one that worked also had me squeezing my breasts. A similar pose was used for task 5 although I still thought these were worthy of inclusion. The first one even as nylons, underneath nylons somehow.

The rest of the pictures are from the lengthy foot worshipping scene and task three. I took a lot of pics for this scene and here are some that just didn't work for a variety of different reasons.

DELETED PICS: TOO MANY PUSSY EATING PICS

That title actually seems so wrong, alas in this chapter the focus was on pantyhose and stockings and not the pussy eating. That said, here are a couple that were too hot to just discard forever.

Look at her eyes in this one:

DELETED PICS: AMAZING FOOT WORSHIP FRUSTRATION

These may be my favourite deleted pics of the entire story. All three are foot fetish perfection. Yet, I couldn't, no matter how much I tried, make the legs work and thus these couldn't be used... grrrr.

DELETED PIC: CONTINUITY ERROR

I also liked this pic, but realized in the story her pantyhose had not yet been ripped... again her eyes just make me melt.

DELETED PIC: AMAZING ASS

I hummed and hawed over using this pic, as it is pretty good, but I ended up using ones that did a better job showing the entire scene... yet how couldn't I make sure you got to see this amazing black pantyhose clad ass up close and personal.

DELETED PIC: 3RD ORGASMS

I also love this pic, but since they are supposed to be looking at each other, not looking up at the roof. But Janice looks so amazing here... did I mention her eyes???

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

CHAPTER 9:

ALTERNATE TASK 4:

Originally the voyeur task was done in the daytime at a park instead of at nighttime in a back alley. But that just didn't seem to believable... here are some of the pictures.

DELETED PIC: NOT A NERD

This picture, the first made, makes the cheerleader look rather nerdish with the glasses and I thought it simply didn't work.

DELETED: LAME DANCING

I tried dancing scenes first but none worked as you can see from this picture... so I eventually went with sexy poses instead of dancing... I think I made the right choice.

DELETED FUCK PICS: RIDING HIGH

I loved this pose, but it just didn't seem to flow with the plot as I wrote it. Plus, I didn't want to show the room was empty since I was implying people were watching (alas this program only allows 4 people at a time).

ALTERNATE FISTING PICS

I didn't like the anal fisting idea, but I struggled to find a cock in ass and fist in pussy pic... luckily I did... here though are some samples that I didn't use.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

CHAPTER 10: TASKS 7-9

Task 1 was impossible to do well illustrated because of a lack of an authentic church setting... thus the kinky bondage fantasy.

DELETED CONCEPT: KINKIER BONDAGE

In the end I played a little with all the toys in the bondage area... here are a couple that just didn't flow once it was all said and done.

DELETED PIC: MY AMAZING ASS

Again, I didn't have a place to put this pose... although I did like it.

During the shemale massage scene, I simply had too many pics for the plot. Here are a few not used... as usual a facial because, you know, I love facials.

DELETED PICS: A VARIETY

Not surprising, I had a ton of pics for the epic Mistress scene. I even changed the plot on more than one occasion. So below is a variety of unused scenes, plots and pics.

DELETED SEX SCENE: FACE SITTING

I loved, loved, loved this pic and it may be the most disappointing one I have deleted so far. Yet, no matter how I tried I just couldn't find a flow that would allow it to happen.

I think you'll agree it's pretty damn hot.

DELETED SCENE: LESBIAN DAISY CHAIN

Another fun idea which I'm sure I'll use some other time, but like many pics in this chapter the pot just didn't flow this way... once I decided to get caught by LaCresha this original ending (the chapter would have been a LOT shorter) this had to go.

DELETED SCENE: BRIEF PLAY WITH PRINCIPAL

I liked this pic... I look pretty damn happy... but again once I decided to bring LaCresha into the mix (with permission) this brief sex act between myself and my principal had to go.

DELETED LACRESHA PLOT 1: WHITE SLUT

My first idea was she catches us as she is coming to use her white nerdy slut. Where she turns me into her teacher pet. Here are a few made before I decided it just didn't work and I went with my third idea... having her come with her black friend.

DELETED LACRESHA PLOT 2: TURNING ME

This plot I had LaCresha dominate me... before deciding to instead have me dominate her.....

There are some fun pics here though.

DELETE PICS: MISTRESS ME

Once I finally decided I was going to be the Mistress, I had fun making pics of me in that role. Here are a few that just didn't flow in the lengthy story I told.

Like having me ride her from the couch to the other area... but it just seemed too much.

Here is a great one of LaCresha sucking cock... God, she looked hot in this one... but I ended up having her suck cock somewhere else.

DELETED SCENE: TRIBBING

Lastly, I just had too many acts... so some had to go... including a fun tribbing one... as it was the only pic on the bed and as such didn't flow.

DELETED SCENE: DP'ing BECKY

Same issue... in the end... I didn't allow LaCresha to wear a strap-on and went instead to bringing Babygirl into the foursome finale.

DELETED SCENE: FOURSOME

I almost used this one, but ended up having all the foursome scene in one location and couldn't come up with a logical way to bring them to the couch. It also is either super sexy how rough I am, or it is too much.

You can decide.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

CHAPTER 11: Hot Tasks 10-12

DELETED PLOT: LaCresha my pet a lunch

Before I even started putting words to paper I created a plot where the next day LaCresha comes to my class for lunch... a fresh homemade pie... but as I started writing the chapter I decided to flip the script 18 degrees and put the hierarchy back where it likely needed to go and LaCresha regained power and I resumed my more natural role as a submissive pet.

Here is the one photo created for this idea... as it was supposed to just be a quick one-page scene before focusing on task 10... although it ended in a lengthier scene and lots of dialogue.

Alternate Ball Worship:

This is just an amazing picture of his black cock. Fuck. Yummy. Mmmmmm. Delicious.

Alternate Pussy licking Scene:

In the end, I used other photos... but I did like this one.

Alternate Pics: Golden Showers

I did three very different golden shower scenes... the one used where it sprays all over me and this one. The first one was so fucking hot too, but annoyingly the pee goes in my mouth and exits out of the back of my head... sigh.

The second was also hot, but in the end the one I used was more dramatic in my opinion.