Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 4-6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fill my asshole," I moaned, dying to feel his warm, wet load back there.

"Oh yes, fuck," I moaned, so close, as both the cock and fist worked together to carry me to ecstasy.

"Come all over my fist, you dumb nigger lover," Candy ordered.

Both of my holes were savagely fucked, until I screamed...

"Aahhhhh....shit.....fuuuuuck," I screamed, alerting the entire frat house I was coming, as I squirted all over her fist.

Seconds later Calvin grunted, and spewed his load in my asshole.

"Oh yes, fill my ass," I moaned, as the orgasm continued swarming through me.

They both pulled out of me at once, and I collapsed onto the runway... still trembling, and too exhausted even to speak.

"Can we fuck her now?"

"Can I take her upstairs?"

"Sybian time!"

Calvin sat down beside me and mentioned, "Your Daddy says you like being covered in cum."

"Love it," I said, looking up at him.

"We have a tradition of having a new white slut ride the Sybian, ending with a cum bath."

"Oooooooh," I said. "I've always wanted to ride one of those!"

"Well, today is your lucky day," he smiled.

"It's been a lucky one so far," I nodded.

"Plus, it's on my fuck-it list," I added, as he helped me up.

"Fuck-it list?" he asked.

"A bucket list of sex acts I need to complete," I said.

"Shit, you are one wicked white bitch," he chuckled, as he led me to the machine.

I was no longer the only white slut getting her share of black cock... I saw a woman older than me being filled air tight with chocolate sticks.

And a younger blonde had a water bottle in her ass, while she ate out a very pretty black girl.

He helped me straddle the machine, before Candy turned it on, saying, "Welcome to your first bukkake ride."

"Thanks," I moaned, as the vibrations began, buzzing right inside me, but also throughout my entire body.

I enjoyed the slow buzz.... As yet another orgasm began to rise inside me.

Without any warning, the vibrations sped up, their increased intensity making me gasp.

It was so intense that my body began shaking, and after just a couple of minutes I was coming again, and squirting all over the machine. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Then suddenly I was surrounded by eight black men... all stroking their cocks while gazing at me... but then I realized it was actually ten.

"Yes gentlemen, would you kindly come all over this white bimbo slut?" I requested politely and humbly, as I watched this many-faced smorgasbord of chocolate begin to erupt.

And it did.

Cock after cock.

Load after load.

Warm cum shot after cum shot.

Ten, maybe even more loads, splattered all over me.

All over my face.

My shirt.

My belly.

My legs.

It was utterly amazing... I felt like a complete cum slut.

Someone shut off the machine, and Calvin handed me a towel.

"Thanks," I said, as I wiped the cum out of my eyes.

"I hope you had fun," he said.

"Am I finished already?" I joked.

"Almost. You have one more task, slut," Candy informed me, pulling me off the machine, and leading me to another room, where I witnessed another kinky act, this time a lesbian one, where a black beauty was fucking a white girl, while fisting an Asian one.

A minute later Candy was on the phone, and I was dining on her pussy again.

"Hi, uncle," she said. "Tell Babygirl thanks for the loan of her white slut."

I smiled, as I wondered what Candy would think if she knew Babygirl was actually my slut. Ours was very much a reversed hierarchy in these circles, but it worked very well for us.

"Yes, she did do the Sybian cum bath... twelve loads."

"Please tell Daddy I say thank you too," I requested, as I kept licking Candy's delicious candy dish.

Including... a nasty Priest fantasy:

A wild shemale adventure:

And a really wild lesbian threesome, that ends up in a twosome and then another threesome and concludes with a foursome: