Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 4-6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin called out, "Professor James, you may take a break."

One of Calvin's buddies added, "Yes, Professor James, you can take a break on this," pointing at his exposed erection.

Professor James? I couldn't believe a Professor would be doing this in front of her students, before I shook my head at that puritanical thought, since just yesterday I'd eaten a popular cheerleader in my classroom.

I watched as she climbed down from the pole and the runway, walked past me, and went directly to the black guy who'd just offered her his dick. She then pushed him to the floor (not that he was unwilling), straddled him, turned around, and dropped onto his cock, reverse cowgirl.

Yet even as some people watched the MILF bounce on the cock, most of them still wanted to see me dance.

"Dance, white stuff," one guy yelled out.

"Shake that ass," another called.

"Let's see what you got, bitch," a female added.

"Yeah, shake that ass whooty," another said.

"Twerk something, white girl," someone else called out, just as the song "Bring it back," by Lil Wayne started playing, which I only knew because my daughter liked it so much.

Glancing at the moaning Professor MILF as she bounced on her recently claimed cock, I figured fuck it. I sauntered onto the runway (not to the pole, however), and began to dance, shaking my white ass, that was barely covered by my inadequate excuse for a skirt.

As the hoots and hollers echoed around the room, and more people were watching me dance than a hot woman getting fucked, I really got into it... the pot likely helping to ease my inhibitions.

I turned around and asked, "Like this, boys?"

And for the rest of the evening, the random comments I'd been hearing ever since walking in here continued like I was being attended by a Greek chorus, as random people sang out random phrases, either in appreciation of what they were seeing, or to spur me on.

"Oh yeah, slut!"

"Show us your tits!"

"Bend that ass over!"

Soon the crowd was singing the hook from the song. Chanting "Whooty, whodettes. Whooty whodettes," enhancing my own excitement as I really got into the groove.

"Oh fuck, yeah!"

"Shake it!"

"What a sexy snowflake!"

"That snow bunny can bounce that ass on me anytime she wants!"

The constant compliments, lewd invitations, and the obvious excitement I was causing, enhanced my own excitement, and helped me to become even more provocative as I really got into the number, and as it ended, I slapped my ass and froze in what I hoped was a sexy pose.

"Get over here, Jasmine, Calvin said, his pants now around his ankles, revealing a pretty big damn big black dick, as he demonstrated to everyone here that tonight I was his bitch.

Which was fine with me! I sauntered over to him, and as I reached him, he spun me around and dropped me in his lap... but not onto his cock... although I could feel its hardness poking against my ass.

He said, as he snapped his fingers and the Professor MILF and his friend moved away, the black stud just lifting her up with his dick still inside her, before moving to the runway, laying her down and fucking her some more.

Calvin said, as his hands roamed everywhere on me, "I think, sexy Jasmine, you might be the baddest white bitch Big Chris has ever sent me."

I wondered how he knew Daddy, but instead of getting distracted from my purpose here, I went into my full slutty pleasing mode and purred, leaning back into him, "Oh, I can be a lot badder, baby!"

"Then how about you stand up and show me that ass, baby?" he said.

I stood up facing away from him and bent way down, even touching my toes, wondering if being high helped my flexibility, as I couldn't recall the last time I'd touched my toes like this.

"What a perfect white ass," he said, caressing the cheeks.

"Oh, baby, I love those strong big black hands on my tight white ass," I purred, hoping I'd be getting his dick in one of my three holes very, very soon. I also hoped he'd do it right here, so everyone could watch us going at it.

"Shit, you were made for black dick, weren't you?" he asked boisterously.

"Ya think? Got one? Then let me show you," I said, standing upright, and turning back around to face him.

"Damn baby, this bitch's pussy feels like it sprang a leak," a new girl (to me) announced to the room, her hand unexpectedly rubbing my pussy from behind.

"Chris said she was a nasty bitch," Calvin said.

"It appears he was right. Can we fuck her, Calvin baby?" the girl asked.

"Hell yeah, Candy baby," he agreed, as she pushed me to the floor.

I took his hard cock in my hand and moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm," as I licked the precum from the tip of his cock, hopefully there because I'd stimulated it out of him with my dancing and my body.

"Suck it, slut," Candy said.

As I eagerly took his cock into my mouth, Calvin introduced us; "Jasmine, this is Candy; she's your Daddy's niece."

"Nice to meet you," I said around a mouthful of cock, having just learned how Daddy knew Calvin.

"Hi, slut," Candy said, fingering me from behind. "Uncle Chris really found a wild one to send us this time."

"Yeah, you're the finest white ass he's ever sent to us," Calvin agreed, as I bobbed on his cock, happy to be considered the best of Daddy's white bitches.

Then a phone rang, and Candy sighed, "I'll be back."

Her fingers slipped out of me and she walked away with a phone to her ear, as I resumed sucking Calvin's big black cock.

"Oh yeah Jasmine, you have a great mouth," he groaned.

"And you have an amazing cock," I said quickly following a bob, before immediately devouring his chocolate stick again.

"Shit, what a cock-sucking slut," someone yelled out.

"Fuck that slut," someone else urged.

"Want this dick in your pretty pussy?" Calvin asked, as I bobbed.

"Fuck yes," I agreed, sounding just like the slut I was... the pot I'd toked (did I say that right?) making me even hornier than usual.

"Bend back over," he said.

I quickly stood up and did as he ordered, straddling his legs, expecting to ride him.

"Fuck, what an ass," he repeated; apparently black guys like white asses the same way white guys love black asses.

"Work it out," I said, wiggling it in front of him and placing my hands on the floor, to give him an amazing up close and personal view of my ass and my slit.

"Shit, Jasmine, you're amazing," he said, as he slapped my ass.

"Slide that huge black cock in my pussy Calvin, show all your friends here you know how to treat a white MILF," I begged, looking around at the audience of about twenty, and at all their eyes looking back at me.

"Sit back on it, Baby," he said, as he pulled me back a little, and I lowered myself onto it.

"Now fuck yourself, Jasmine, fuck my big black cock," he said.

"Oh yes, Baby," I moaned, as I began to fuck myself on his huge cock in a flexible position I'm not sure I could repeat.

"What a hot white bitch!"

"I need to get myself a little white slut!"

"I bet she could use a double dose of chocolate!"

"I do love extra chocolate," I moaned, as I rode Calvin's big black cock, and was receiving amazing stimulation in this position... with an extra adrenaline rush from having an audience that was clearly enjoying the show.

"Sit up and ride me, Jaz," Calvin said. "Take a good look at your appreciative audience."

"Yes, baby," I said, slowly pushing myself up, and beginning to bounce on his cock... able to take it even deeper in this position.

"Lil' pussy slave," someone roared, reading my shirt. "Priceless!"

"Does that mean she eats pussy too?" a cute girl asked.

"I love dining on all chocolate," I replied to her with a smile, cupping my tits.

"You'd better be dining on mine later, then," the very cute black girl shot back.

"If Master Calvin allows me to, I'll eat that pussy whole," I said wickedly, awarding Calvin the most powerful honorific I could... wanting everyone to know I was a submissive bimbo slut, who revered a powerful black man.

"Calling him Master, fucking crazy."

"Then I may I be her Mistress?" Candy called out, returning from her phone call.

"You're my Daddy's niece? Then hi, Mistress," I smiled as I kept bouncing on the cock in my pussy.

She instantly switched from playful to abusive, which I loved! "Good. And now that's settled, you need to get back to sucking his cock, you dumb bitch," she ordered. "I don't recall giving you permission to fuck my man!"

"S-s-sorry, Mistress," I stammered, unplugging from Calvin and lowering myself back to my knees. She was being unfair; until this moment, I hadn't known Calvin was anybody's man. And when my Master had ordered me to fuck him, she hadn't even been my Mistress yet. Yet domination is like retail: the Mistress is always right, so I happily groveled before her.

"You'll be very sorry if you don't do exactly as I say!"

"I'll obey you in anything, Mistress; just tell me what to do," I replied, now kneeling before Calvin, his cock wet with my pussy juice.

"Clean that white girl slop off of my boyfriend's dick, you dumb white bitch," she ordered, as she roughly shoved my head towards his cock.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, just before I a mouthful of cock was plunged back in my mouth.

"Teach your white slut a lesson!"

"Force that dick down her throat!"

"Face fuck the bitch!"

"Don't be too rough," Calvin cautioned his girlfriend in a soft voice, as she kept her hand on the back of my head.

"Did I give the bitch permission to fuck you?" she demanded.

"No, but...."

"Did she ask permission from me to have MY boyfriend's dick in her white slut cunt?" she continued.

"No, but...."

"So let her ask," she said, as she moved her hand off my head.

I backed off his cock, saliva dripping down my chin, as I looked up at her and asked, "Mistress Candy, may I please be your boyfriend's white fuck slut for tonight, and service him in any way you and he want?"

"See, was that so hard?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I replied. "I'm sorry for being such a dumb white bimbo whore, who couldn't properly show the courtesy a black beauty goddess like yourself deserves."

"Holy shit, you can't make this shit up!"

"Fuck her!"

"Shove her face in your pussy!"

"May I fuck her now?" Calvin asked, clearly a little annoyed at his girlfriend's power trip.

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead and bang the bitch," she retorted. "I just wanted to make sure she understood who's in charge here, whose dick this is, and that I received the proper respect."

"I do understand, Mistress," I replied, adding, "and thank you for allowing me to be your slave for the night."

Calvin ripped off my wannabe skirt, tossed it to a buddy, bent me over the stage, and slid back into me.

"Oh yes, Master, fuck me," I moaned as soon as his dick was back inside me.

"Yes, baby, fuck her baby, fuck her good," Candy urged him on, as she took a seat beside me and watched.

"Bang that bitch!"

"Pound that pussy!"

"Rip that slut in two, Calvin!"

"Oh yes, give me that big dick," I begged, his big cock, the pot, the domination, and the audience, all combining to launch me into a surreal sexual high.

From a random girl in the crowd, "Goddamn, she's a nasty bitch!"

Candy moved closer to grill me, asking, "You like that, bitch? You like that big fucking dick, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, yes, yesssss," I moaned. "I love your man's black dick."

"You love nigger cock, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, fuck, I fucking love, oh God, nigger cock!!" I screamed hysterically, as I came all over his cock... the intensity of this orgasm different from anything I'd ever felt before, as my pot-enhanced orgasm created an earth-shaking body quake.

I was still in orgasmic bliss when my body was spun around, Calvin resumed fucking me, and Candy sat on my face commanding, "Now eat my pussy, you dumb bitch."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, "I'd love to," lapping at her pink pussy even as I continued being fucked, and a second orgasm began rising already, even though the first one hadn't completely subsided.

"Nastiest white bitch ever!"

"I want a piece of that!"

"Can we keep her as our house slut?"

The idea of living here and servicing black cock twenty-four seven may have been the biggest turn-on ever, although not remotely practical for my life, as I kept licking Candy's honey pot.

"Eat it, bitch," Candy moaned.

"Pound the bitch!"

"Get over here, slut," a female voice said.

I assumed she was addressing a different slut, as I was quite preoccupied with my Mistress's pussy on my face, and my Master's dick in my slit.

"Oh yes, don't stop, you white nigger lover," Candy moaned; clearly she was getting close.

"Come on her face!"

"Baptize the bitch!"

"Oh yes," Candy moaned, as I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth. "Yes... fuck... yes!" she screamed, as her wetness splashed against my lips.

I continued lapping throughout her orgasm, loving, as always, the sweet exotic taste of pussy juice in flood.

"Oh fuck, what a nasty tongue the slut has," Candy moaned, as she stood up and stepped away from me a couple minutes after her orgasm.

"What can I say? I love black pussy," I smiled, looking up at her.

She pulled me up and exclaimed, "Damn, you're a sexy bitch," before she leaned forward and kissed me as she squeezed my (now totally bare-assed for anyone to see) ass. Calvin joined us, and I was soon sharing passionate kisses with both Candy and Calvin, as a hand from each of them seized ownership of one of my ass cheeks.

"Now I just wanna fuck this ass. Don't you wanna fuck her ass, baby?" Candy asked, as I kissed her boyfriend.

"Oh, hell yeah. Get the lube," Calvin agreed

""Eat it, slut," a dominant voice said from behind me, startling me into turning around and seeing a white girl, in a crazy position, eating out a black girl... of whom all I could see that was hot was her uncovered ass.

Candy delegated, "Jamie, get the lube."

A pretty white girl nodded and rushed off, as we climbed down from the stage and Candy pushed me back down to my knees.

"Get his cock nice and wet, slut," she ordered, roughly shoving my mouth onto his cock.

I began bobbing as she grabbed both my arms and stretched them back, and began to rock me back and forth in the strangest way to suck a cock.

"Deep throat it, slut!"

"Fuck her ass!"

"Rougher!"

Suddenly I felt her foot on the back of my head, as she roughly pushed it forward... I'm not going to lie, it was wild, but it hurt a little.

"Fucking nasty!"

"Face fuck her!"

"Shoe stomp her!"

After a couple minutes of rough face fucking, intensified by Candy's shoe, as well as by Calvin's solid grip on my skull, I was pulled up and led onto the runway.

My asshole was lubed, and Calvin warned, "Get ready, Jasmine."

"Just slam that big cock in my asshole, Master," I said, dying to feel him filling me from behind.

"What a slut!"

"Ream her asshole!"

"Rip her white ass apart!"

"Fuck her baby, fuck her asshole good," Candy chimed in, as she slithered under my arms from a strange angle as Calvin filled my ass.

"Oh, fuck yes," I moaned.

"Pound her, Baby," Candy said, not in a position where I could eat her, like I'd thought she was going for.

"Your ass is so tight, Jasmine," Calvin said.

"And your dick is so good," I moaned.

"Not when you're done with it!"

"Gape that ass!"

"Double team her!"

From underneath me, I felt Candy's hand tapping my clit as I was ass pounded.

"Ooooooooh," I moaned, as my second orgasm resumed building inside me.

"Finger her, Candy!"

"Fist her!"

"Double fuck her!"

"Oh yes, finger my slutty box," I moaned, as Candy's finger slid into me.

And then another.

And another.

And another!

All while Calvin's body continued slamming against mine from behind.

"Fist fuck her! Fist fuck her! Fist fuck her!" my Greek chorus chanted. Candy obliged them by sliding her entire fist into my pussy... which added to the bulk of Calvin's cock in my ass was exhilarating, and it made me feel so fucking full. "Oh God, fuck," I moaned loudly.

Candy asked, "Do you like that, bitch?"

"Yes," I moaned, my body on fire!

"Double team her!"

"What a nasty white whore!"

"I wonder if her kids know she's a nigger lover!"

"Oh God, I'm so fucking full," I moaned, as my second orgasm was rising quickly.

"Come in this white bitch's ass, baby," Candy ordered.