Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 4-6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my imagination, they all are," I replied, continuing to savor her sweet pussy.

"Sometimes it seems that way," she moaned, and added, "but they'd all be absolutely stunned to see the sweet Mrs. Walker as a submissive pussy-licking slut."

"I imagine they would," I agreed, wondering which of my students preferred pussy to cock.

"So many white pets and so little time," she moaned, as she leaned back on my desk.

I continued licking her, as she already seemed close to an orgasm.

"Don't stop, you slutty bitch," she ordered. "I'm going to come all over your face."

"Yes Noa, come on your slave teacher's pretty face," I said, pushing one of her legs up in the air.

"Oh yes, you nasty bitch,"

"Such a delicious pussy," I purred, as I devoured it whole.

"Oh fuck, bitch, don't stop, lick it, lick it, fucking yes," she moaned (but thankfully didn't scream, although I imagine there were very few people around... most of them out for lunch), as she came all over my tongue and lips.

I lapped up her cum as it leaked out of her.

After a minute she got off my desk, turned around, bent over and ordered, "Eat my asshole, Mrs. Lez Slut."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, giving her some power, but still avoiding the big M word.

I moved my face between her ass cheeks, and bathed her rosebud with my tongue.

"Oh yes, I can't believe the great 'strict but fair' Mrs. Walker is eating my asshole in her own classroom," she moaned.

"I can't either," I admitted as I began to probe that tight, puckered hole, imagining Daddy's big dick deep inside it, where she'd assured me it had gone at least once.

"So fucking hot," she moaned.

"Such a sweet little backdoor," I purred.

"Get on the desk," she ordered.

I did, on my hands and knees, thinking maybe she was going to return the favour.

"Lay the fuck down," she ordered. "I'm not licking Daddy's teacher whore."

"Sorry, ma'am," I apologized, as she pushed me onto my back.

She climbed onto the desk and straddled my face, saying, "This is something I've fantasized doing all semester."

"Really? Even before you knew I was Daddy's pet?" I asked, as I looked up at her.

"Yes, you've been on my wanna dominate list for a while," she said, grabbing the back of my head and guiding it up to her wet pussy.

"I'm flattered," I said, as I resumed licking, assuming I was working my way towards a second sampling of her homemade lunch.

"You better be," she said.

"I could eat this snatch all day," I said, my pussy on fire at being used so roughly, and at being able to check off the 'Submit to a Cheerleader' box on my fuck-it list.

"Good to know," she moaned, as I spent the next fifteen minutes working over that pussy with my tongue.

Finally she moaned, "Get ready for the rest of your lunch, slut."

"I'm so hungry," I replied, preparing for a second helping of her sweet cum.

I received it a few seconds later, and lapped up as much as I could, the rest running off my face and soaking into my hair.

Once she was done coming, she got off me and asked, "Want to come, slut?"

"So badly," I said, sitting up.

"Sit on your teacher chair and masturbate for me," she ordered.

"Mmmmmmmm," I said, having never allowed anyone to witness me masturbating, I'd broken that rule for the first time just two night ago with Janice. And it very much appeared I was about to break it again.

I climbed down from my desk, sat on my chair, and moved my hand to my pussy.

"Ohhh, what a slut," she taunted as she watched me.

"I can't control myself," I moaned, that being an ultimate truth... I was now completely at the whim of my fully awakened and liberated sexual self. And also at the whim of anyone I was submitting to at the time.

"Come, teacher slut, come for me, come imagining yourself being a pet to the entire cheerleading squad!"

"Oh, fuck," I moaned loudly as I imagined just that, and my orgasm erupted through me seconds later.

"Fucking hot," she said as she watched me come, and even squirt a bit onto the floor.

"Fuck," I said weakly, as I collapsed back onto my chair, still coming.

"I've got to go," she said. "But I'm sure I'll require your services again."

"Anytime," I agreed weakly, the orgasm really hitting me hard.

"Bye, slut," she smiled, walking out.

"Bye, Noa," I said, and sat on my chair recovering.

The rest of the day was again painfully boring, and to break the monotony, I even slyly texted Daddy that I'd accomplished Task Five.

He responded: Good slut. Did you like my surprise?

Me: I was shocked and nervous at first, but I got over it quickly when she bragged about you fucking her ass. She was very convincing.

Daddy: Good. She really won't tell anyone, you can count on it. She's been keeping my secret for months, even from LaCresha.

Me: That was the point that convinced me most, so now I believe in her, and I'm glad she wants to use me again sometime. Oh, by the way, I'm heading to Scottsville tomorrow afternoon. I have a friend's child's baptism to attend.

Daddy: Scottsville? No way.

Me: Yes, why?

Daddy: Your Task 6 may have to be altered significantly.

Me: Why?

Daddy: Where are you staying?

Me: A hotel. The Wixton.

Daddy: Shit, I got to go. I'll be in touch.

That was weird.

The day ended, and Babygirl asked if I wanted to go out tonight to a movie... just as friends; no fun and games.

I agreed, and we ended up having a great time... with no sex... just two friends hanging out... we even discussed and established ground rules that nothing sexual or about the tasks would be mentioned. It was a great night, and by the time I got home I was so wiped, I didn't even check my email.

SATURDAY: TASK 6

I slept in... which was nice... especially knowing I had a three-hour drive today... and I hated driving on my own. I'm a talker, and after an hour of straight music, I get bored.

I checked my email and saw one from Daddy, and a few other ones. I really needed to catch up on my correspondence... perhaps tonight at the hotel. I was meeting my friend for supper, but I'd be back at the hotel by eight, I imagined.

I clicked on today's task with intrigue and anticipation... no longer with any worries, after completing some of this week's outrageous tasks, and really getting off on them.

PET JASMINE

You threw my plans out the window by telling me you wouldn't be in town tonight... so alas, I have saved your big surprise for another day. Yet, the sex slut Gods are obviously watching from above, since your going to Scottsville of all places, is just too delicious.

I want you to stop by the house on your way out and grab an outfit from our mailbox (sadly we won't be home for any quick playtime), and text me once you get to Scottsville. Do not look into the package until I tell you to.

I will give you further instructions then... but here is today's hint.

DADDY

PS: If you have not tried his position, I highly recommend it; Babygirl goes fucking ballistic when she gets fucked this way.

A football player.

A locker room.

A couple of clues... but since I was driving three hours away, it would be a waste of time to try and figure out what the picture clues could mean, other than it seemed pretty clear I'd be getting some black cock. That was well worth looking forward to, but no big surprise.

I drove the three hours, chatting with David for a good half an hour about the week that was, and he admitted he had no clue about today's task either... other than Daddy had said I'd have a great night.

We chatted about going on a vacation, just the two of us... he revealed that like a couple of my stories, including Hedonism Island (another illustrated interracial series, although illustrated by someone way more qualified than me in Interqueen, aka Alison Hale (be sure to check her out if you haven't yet, she's both extremely talented and totally outrageous!)) and the marathon sex story One Night on Hedo Island (which is actually my top-rated story of all time score-wise, and really should have a sequel at some point), actually exist... although not BBC islands specifically, but sex islands, and now we'd opened up our marriage, we should really consider going at some point. I agreed we did need a getaway... maybe even a couples' retreat.

I arrived thirty minutes before I was scheduled to meet my friend. I texted Daddy once I was in my hotel, and after a few back and forths, he told me to text him once I was done with dinner... but that I had an eleven o'clock date with black fate, which I shouldn't be late for. I joked that such an hour was pretty late for me, but I knew I'd be going. I hadn't been laid in two days, and that had been only a quick fuck with Daddy rather than anything lengthy. Tonight I needed to be banged thoroughly.

I had a great visit with my friend, returned to the hotel, and finally opened the package with my outfit, after Daddy had given me permission. It made the Daddy's Girl shirt from my first double penetration session look downright innocent. The shirt (if I could call it a shirt) didn't even cover all of my breasts, and the skirt wouldn't remotely hide my shaved pussy, assuming I wasn't allowed to wear any underwear (not that I'd brought any). The biggest surprise was something I'd actually never worn before, although I'd written about them a fair number of times: crotchless pantyhose.

Once I was dressed (yeah, right), I texted Daddy, and he sent me an address and a location... which was a frat house. I was to ask for Calvin when I arrived.

I was permitted to wear a long coat (or whatever) during the drive over if I wished, but I was to leave the car, walk a short distance across campus, and walk into the frat house, wearing just my new outfit... nothing else.

This task seemed to me somehow even more extreme than the previous ones, and I hesitated before agreeing. Yet my submissive nature... my sexual hunger... my trust in Daddy... my curiosity, and the guarantee of some big black cock was enough to get me walking through the hotel lobby (not bothering with a long coat) receiving a plethora of looks, getting in my car, and taking the seven-minute drive.

I arrived, and I could hear loud music coming from the frat house. I took a deep breath, and then using all my inner courage and inner lust for BBC, I left my car (there were a few people around, but not many), then walked the short distance from the parking to the building, very conscious that most of my pussy and almost the entire bottom halves of my boobs were clearly visible. Once I reached the front door, I stopped and took a very long, deep breath. And then I strolled in, trying to look nonchalant, as if I dressed like this every day. Immediately I felt every pair of eyes checking me out... which given my attire, why wouldn't they? An added feature to the first impression I was making here, was that emblazoned across my shirt were the words: 'lil' pussy SLAVE'.

College guys and girls were drinking and dancing, as I received more looks and catcalls while walking further into the large room. Ignoring the catcalls and kind of enjoying the looks I was getting, all of them lecherous, including from the girls, and none of them critical, I walked up to a cute guy and asked, "Can you tell me where Calvin is?"

The guy smiled meaningfully, "I could be your Calvin."

"I bet you could, stud," I smiled. "But I'm here for Calvin himself, at least for tonight."

"Of course," he said, shaking his head. He pointed to an area in the back and said, "He's likely back there, right through that door."

"Thanks, sexy," I smiled flirtatiously. I gave his cock a squeeze and sauntered away, swaying my ass to tempt and tease the cute boy, and anyone else eyeing me from behind.

While walking past many guys and gals, 90% of them black, I was groped by many football-player-looking guys, even by a few cute girls... as more friendly catcalls of slut, bitch, whore and others were sent my way... as was as my favourite, since most of my ass was also open for viewing, was "Daaaaaaaaaaamn," in a way only a black man can pull off, "that's a bad ass white woman!"

I walked into a back room, which was a lot less crowded, where a guy manning the door and chatting with two other guys looked up at me and beckoned me into the room, which seemed to be a VIP area. The area featured a very attractive and stacked white woman, likely around my age, wearing almost nothing, who was performing sexy acrobatics on a stripper pole while people watched.

I walked past a DJ spinning records (something I've always wanted to learn to do), past what could only be half of the school's offensive or defensive line, and what also had to be a gaggle of cheerleaders, as it seems a college has a similar hierarchy to a high school.

I began to wonder what I'd gotten myself into, or rather what Daddy had gotten me into. This was quite the place, and as I pondered the possibilities of the BBC here, not to mention the black pussy, an athletic-looking guy I instantly knew must be Calvin waved me over.

I walked past the stripper, who was now in a pretty impressive pretzel-like pose, something I could never aspire to doing, as she gave me a friendly wink.

As I reached Calvin and his posse, he smiled and said, oozing confidence similar to Daddy's, "Hey, y'all; this lil' snowflake must be Jasmine. Say hi, Jasmine."

"Um, hi?" I said, sounding as nervous as I was.

"Damn girl, why so nervous?"

"Um, hi," I repeated helplessly, really unsure of what else to say. He knew why I was here and I was dressed the part, yet with all these other guys and girls around, I was really nervous and uncomfortable. If I'd been alone with him I wouldn't have a care in the world... I'd simply tell him how badly I wanted to suck his big black cock, or to take it in my white pussy, his call which.

"Damn, she got some ass for a white girl," a girl called out from the rear of the group.

"And some nice titties too," a guy added.

"And great legs," someone else said.

"And white sluts in stockings are always the sizzle dizzle."

"A nice ripe pussy too," a girl said, leaning down before me for a peek, my tiny excuse for a skirt hiding absolutely nothing from that angle.

The compliments excited me and I smiled, "Thanks guys," and after a pause, " and girls."

"Come over here Jasmine, and have a seat," he said, slapping his legs as he sat on the edge of the stage... Why does a frat house have a stripper pole and a runway on a stage?

I walked towards him and he grabbed my hand, spun me around, and dropped me onto his lap. He moved his hands up and down my legs saying, "Nice stockings, Jasmine."

"Daddy bought them for me," I said for some reason, liking his strong hands on my legs.

"Big Chris? Yes, he has great taste," he said. "This is quite the outfit he put you in."

"I'm not sure it qualifies as an outfit so much as a few accessories," I joked, and he added, "I know what you need to relax."

I assumed he meant his big cock, but instead he placed a joint to my lips.

"I... um... don't do drugs," I declined, having never even taken a puff or tried a treat, not even since it became legal.

"Ohhhhhh, here, hit this. It should calm you right down," he said, pressing the joint between my lips.

With everyone watching me, still feeling inexplicably very nervous, unlike any other moment since Babygirl had walked into my room, and recalling that even both my parents do it sometimes, I went ahead and took a hit... and instantly started coughing like crazy!

And the twenty or so people watching me instantly burst out laughing!

Calvin, who was clearly the alpha male here, likely the quarterback, called out, "Shut the fuck up, y'all."

"That was a really big toke for a first time," he told me quietly. "Watch," as he placed the joint into his mouth, took a small hit, and locked lips with me so he could blow it into my mouth. I inhaled, held my breath for a greatly extended moment like I'd occasionally seen other people do, and then blew it out slowly... all without coughing.

He did this three times for me before he said, caressing my nylon legs and my bare ass, "I like you, Jasmine."

I know it's silly and shallow, but having a popular quarterback (I just knew he was the quarterback (PS: I learned later I was right)) say the words I'd dreamed about the jocks or preps saying to me back when I was in high school, sent a rush through me. (I'd been quite the wallflower in high school, and didn't come into my own until college. Truth be told, I didn't lose my virginity until I was eighteen.)

Also, my head was getting a little light, and I was getting a little buzz, as I replied with a bit of a giggle, regressing to the shy high school nerd I once was, "I like you too, Calvin."

He gave me one more hit from the actual joint, which I took much more willingly and successfully this time, surprised at how quickly it had relaxed me and dissipated all my nervousness, and he said, "A sexy white girl with an ass like this," he gave it a pat, "must know how to shake that thing."

"Well, I don't know," I said, never being overly confident in my dancing abilities.

"Show us what you got, boo," he said, squeezing my ass before lifting me off his lap.

I looked up at the pretty MILF dancer and stressed, as she contorted herself yet another impossible position, "I can't do anything like that!"