Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 4-6

Story Info
Public sex, cheerleader submission, and a party at a frat.
10.1k words
4.5
125.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Public sex, cheerleader submission, and a party in a frat house.

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl for requesting this greatly extended story, and for coming up not only with the original idea, but also with many of the other ideas contained herein.

Note 2: This is Part Nine of a series (the next part is already written, for once). That said, this series will include BBC, anal, fisting, race play including use of the 'N' word, and even golden showers.

Part 1: Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise: introduces many Jasmine fantasies, and sets up the upcoming plots, as she unexpectedly bumps into a fan, which leads to a wild night at a remote cabin with a submissive black woman.

Part 2: Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave: where Jasmine explores her newfound dominant side as she fucks her new black submissive.

Part 3: Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding: where Jasmine fucks Babygirl's ass, and then submissively gets her own ass pounded by Babygirl, as Babygirl's husband interrupts them by phone and takes control of both women remotely.

Part 4: Best of Both Worlds: Classroom BBC: where Jasmine floats the idea of a foursome with a black couple to her husband, with intriguing possibilities. She is then shocked when Daddy shows up in her classroom at lunch, locks the door, and uses her as the white slut she is.

Part 5: Best of Both Worlds: DP'd by BBC: where Jasmine and her husband roleplay her being fucked by black cock, which encourages Jasmine as to the possibility that her husband would be okay with her secret chocolate rendezvous. Jasmine then goes to their house and takes part in a wild threesome, including the first BBC in her ass, her first chocolate cream pie, and of course, her first double penetration (although one of the cocks is a strap-on).

Part 6: Best of Both Worlds: Foursome: where Jasmine, with the help of Babygirl and Daddy, reveals to her husband her secret author past, her recent indiscretions, and convinces him to take part in a wife-swapping foursome.

Part 7: Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole: where Jasmine is annoyed after her husband is sent off to work in Alaska for two weeks, and she ends up at a gloryhole tied to the infamous THE PIT bar, where she enjoys not 1, or 2 or 3, but 9 BBCs.

Part 8: Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 1-3: where Jasmine is required to masturbate in class, take a bukkake at a black sex club, do a cum walk to a coffee shop still wearing the bukkake cum, and go to a beautiful stranger's home for a night of extensive, sensual, pantyhose play.

THURSDAY: TASK 4

That night, I was so physically and mentally exhausted following the marathon lesbian pantyhose play encounter with the lovely lawyer Janice, I went directly to bed.

I woke up the next morning refreshed, and I checked my email to see if Task Four had arrived.

There were thirty new emails, including one from a fan who purchases hot nylon play videos for me on occasion... which made me smile at the irony that I had lived out my own nylon play story just last night. I started downloading his newest one, before clicking on three emails from Daddy.

The first conveyed his positive thoughts on the most recent parts of this story (the one you're reading right now) that I'd sent him.

The second asked how my time with Janice last night had gone, and said how he'd figured we would definitely hit it off.

The third was my new task.

Pet Jasmine

I assume you had a great night with Janice. She is really one of a kind, and I think you're kindred spirits.

Today you finally get the gift of Daddy dick again.

Meet me at 9:30 tonight outside the Parkside Diner.

DADDY

PS: Here is a hint of what is in store for you tonight.

What a sexy picture!

I'd never tried sucking cock in that position.

But what did it mean?

Sucking Daddy's dick is always awesome, but I couldn't imagine the task would be as simple and straightforward as that.


The picture had been taken at a campsite with a tent in the background, so was he taking me camping? Not if we were starting at the Parkside Diner. Not 9:30 at night... I googled the Parkside Diner; it was in the ghetto, where a white gal like myself probably shouldn't be walking about alone, especially at night.

I really had no idea, and I continued pondering the mystery, as I got ready for work.

The day flew by; I oversaw a test in another class (one I hadn't masturbated during), and a meeting with a parent at lunchtime.

Following which I went home, made supper, graded a set of papers, and got ready to leave. I was about to, when my daughter Carolyn asked, "Where you going, Mom?"

Shit! I actually had no answer to this. I stammered, "Oh um... just going to meet a friend for a drink."

"Oh, okay," she replied, although I could tell she didn't completely believe me.

I headed out, feeling a little guilty for lying to my daughter, but my submissive nature and my libido were leading the way.

As I drove into the ghetto, I chatted to David on the car's speakerphone, and he told me to enjoy tonight's treat. I pushed him to tell me some more about it, but the asshole wouldn't.

Daddy had texted me to text him when I arrived.

I arrived at the diner, parked right in front of it and texted Daddy, having arrived a couple minutes early.

He strolled out of the diner and waved me over.

I got out of my car (making sure it was locked and alarmed) and followed him down a back alley. If I hadn't been with Daddy I would have been terrified to go there. Yet accompanying him, I felt completely safe... but I couldn't remotely connect the picture he'd sent me with anything we might conceivably be about to do.

He asked me, "Hey slut, how are the tasks going?"

"They've all been real adventures," I smiled.

He said, as he stopped walking and leaned against a wall, "I thought about doing this at Walker's Park, where I did Babygirl in the pic I sent, but I figured that doing it there in the daytime might be too much, too soon."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Have sex in public," he finally dropped the bombshell.

"Oooooooooooh," I nodded, immediately excited, and sauntering over to him asking, "Right here and now?"

"Yes, right here and now. I knew you'd like the idea," he replied, as I reached for him and took his pants down.

"You already know me so well," I said, as I fished out his semi-erect cock, feeling an instant rush of adrenaline at being able to check another wild experience off my fuck-it list... plus, I'd sorely missed Daddy's dick.

He spun me around so my back was against the wall, slid his big, black cock into my mouth, and I began bobbing on it.

I soon said, talking directly to the dick, "I've missed you so much, Daddy's dick."

"He missed you too," he laughed, as I resumed sucking it.

I bobbed on his cock for a couple minutes before he took control and began slowly fucking my face.

I assumed he was just going to come in my mouth, and I was ready for that until he asked, "Do you want to swallow my load, or do you want it in that sweet pussy of yours?"

"Really? Oh, if you're giving me the choice, then please fuck me!" I leapt at the chance.

"Done. How about you ride me?"

"Fuck yes," I agreed, as he lowered himself to the pavement and I quickly straddled him.

I then realized my skirt was too long and tight to get fucked in, so I quickly lost it and joked, "I guess I should have worn a sluttier skirt."

"Goes without saying," he laughed, as I quickly straddled him again. "Whenever you're with me, 'the sluttier the better' is always an excellent choice in fashion," he added drolly.

"You really missed my dick, didn't you?" he added, as I dropped onto his cock.

"Yessssss," I moaned as I began to ride him... having come for the first time ever in this position with him last week.

I rode his fat, pussy-stretching cock for a few minutes, before I came all over it.

He lifted me off of him even as I was still coming, and began to face fuck me again.

"Shit," a passing guy said, as Daddy face fucked me while I kept coming and coming.

"Like what you see, bro? Come and shoot a load on her, if you like," Daddy casually offered me up for target practice, even though I hadn't even caught sight of the guy's face yet.

"Fuck yeah," I heard, and when Daddy pulled out, I turned my head to see he was some college guy, who was already pulling out his cock.

They both stroked their cocks as I watched, waiting for a double facial... happy that Daddy wasn't going to make me suck a white stranger's cock. A black stranger? Sure, no problem; but not a white cock please, unless it was David's.

"Oh yes, shoot your loads all over me," I urged them, loving the idea of two loads exploding on my face right out here, where anyone could happen by.

"Oh fuck," the guy grunted, not even lasting two minutes. He erupted on my face, a few seconds before Daddy doubled the cum on my face with some of his big cannon-cum blasts.

Once they were done, I smiled and asked, "How do I look?"

"So fucking hot," the stranger said.

"We're glad. Now get outta here," Daddy ordered him.

"Yeah sure, thanks, man," she said, putting his dick away and strolling off.

Daddy fetched my skirt for me, and I put it on.

"That was fun," I said.

"Yeah, I figured you'd like it," he said, as we headed back to my car, while a couple guys walked past us. You missed your chance by just a few minutes, guys. Bad luck! I consoled them with my thought waves.

At the car, Daddy forewarned me, "But tomorrow will be the craziest yet."

"Really?" I asked. "Even after my bukkake, the cum walk, and just now?"

"Yep. And just remember I would never do anything to jeopardize your career."

"Such as fucking me in my classroom at lunchtime?" I asked teasingly.

"I took care to lock the door," he reminded me before adding, "but that does seem like the perfect segue."

"To what?"

"Don't bring any lunch tomorrow," he said. "I'll bring your lunch to you."

"What does that mean?" I asked. Tomorrow was a professional development day and the students wouldn't be there, which he'd know since his daughter would be staying home.

"That's all the info you're getting until whatever it is happens," he shut me down before adding, "and yes, I know the students won't be there tomorrow."

"I hate surprises," I groused, as he began to walk away.

"You'd better get used to them," he called back over his shoulder in kind of a 'Na-na-na-na-na na' voice.

I sighed as I wiped some cum off my face and poked it in my mouth.

During the drive home I called David, and we chatted about tonight's task, and about his work (currently helping to put out a major fire at an Alaskan oil plant) and of course he wouldn't give me any hint about my lunchtime tomorrow, other than promising me it would definitely fulfill one of my major fantasies.

I wracked my brain all night, wondering which one it might be... but had to give up... which is the problem when your list of fantasies is over a page long, and you've told all your readers (including Daddy and David) what they are.

FRIDAY: TASK 5

So, yes, I was a little nervous as I woke up for Task Five.

There was a message from Daddy on my phone.

Pet Jasmine

As I mentioned yesterday, just go with the flow, and trust that we know what we are doing. This is one of your biggest fantasies, and you are going to fucking love it.

Maybe this is too much of a hint.

DADDY

PS: I couldn't decide which one to send you, so today you get double Babygirls.

Unlike the overly vague hints of the previous pics... such as my being supposed to figure out from Babygirl sucking Daddy's cock on a picnic bench, that I'd be sucking and fucking his dick in a dark alley that night... this one was a lot more obvious.

Daddy (and just about everyone else) knew about my obsession with cheerleaders.

Knew that one of my biggest fantasies is for me to be seduced and dominated by one; or better, a group; or best, by an entire team of cheerleaders.

That said, some fantasies are best kept in the closet, and although the idea of one of the senior cheerleaders at my school sauntering into my classroom and dominating me was pussy leaking exciting, the subsequent idea of that dream cum true resulting in my losing my job, was very scary.

Yet I'd already risked that when Daddy had sauntered into my room and fucked me... but he was way more likely to keep a juicy secret than some teenaged cheerleader.

Thankfully there was no school today, so I assumed it would be Babygirl walking into my room dressed as a cheerleader... and anytime Babygirl wanted to dominate me, I'd be thrilled, even though we usually did it the other way around (Babygirl, once you read this, please call me and tell me how you want me to be dressed, if at all, when I drop everything and show up at your house), which had my pussy really needing attention... which shortly afterwards, it received in the shower from my amazing showerhead.

I went to work, sat down for a seminar, and tried to stay awake following my week of wild sex acts, but now enduring the most boring speaker in the history of boring education speakers... he even made the monotone teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off look exciting.

I received a text from Babygirl reminding me to be in my classroom at lunchtime, which confirmed my suspicions that I'd be treated to some Babygirl playtime... which was especially exciting because I hadn't seen her since Sunday, which seemed like an eternity ago.

I was invited out for lunch with a couple of colleagues, and I declined, saying I had to get some work done. They teased me for working too hard, but I just shrugged, "I can do it now or do it on the weekend."

I headed to my classroom, my pussy tingling with excitement for my alone time with Babygirl, so I wasn't at all prepared for what I walked in to see.

It wasn't Babygirl.

It was Noa.

Who was a cheerleader.

From our school.

And LaCresha's best friend.

Sitting at... no, on top of my desk.

Wearing her uniform.

"You need to close and lock the door, Mrs. Walker," she said quietly.

I did.

"What are you doing here, Noa?" I asked, even though it was obvious to me why she was here. And if she didn't know, then why that smirk on her lovely black face?

"You tell me," she smiled, as she spread her legs to reveal a completely shaved and ripe pussy.

"Noa!" I gasped, out of shock at her brazenness, and upon seeing this was actually one of my students. In fact she'd been sitting right next to LaCresha the other day, taking that same test while I'd gotten myself off under my desk.

"Mrs. Walker!" she mockingly gasped in return. "Don't go playing the innocent. Daddy told me you're his slut too."

"Too?" I asked, already beginning to calm down.

"Yes, Daddy has been fucking me ever since I turned eighteen," she revealed. "It was a better present than the Mercedes my actual Daddy bought me for my birthday."

"I imagine it was," I responded, admiring her pussy, and knowing what I wanted for my next birthday... and... well... every day. "So you know Daddy... intimately?"

"Oh, I know Daddy very well," she leered, "and he tells me one of your top fantasies is to be dominated by a cheerleader."

"Maybe," I said coyly, my mouth watering at the opportunity to have a spicy box lunch, and checking off yet another Number 69 on my fuck-it list.

"Come over here and drop to your knees, my teacher slut," she ordered, apparently finished with the niceties.

"You can't tell anyone about this," I stressed, knowing that at this moment I likely wouldn't be able to resist this offer if an entire class was here to watch.

"I won't tell a soul," she promised. "Not even LaCresha, who doesn't know her Daddy is also my Daddy, except I get better perks. And if I can keep that secret from my best friend, I'd say you're pretty safe."

"Crazy," I said, as reassured, I lowered myself before her pussy.

"I know," she said, looking down at me. "For such a smart girl, she sure is oblivious." After a pause, she rebuked me, "Don't just stare at it... at my pussy... my teacher slut."

I almost replied, 'Yes, Mistress,' but I controlled myself, not wanting to give her any more power than she already had over me, and instead I just quietly leaned forward, extended my tongue, and began licking.

"Mmmmmmm, I can't believe it," she moaned, as my tongue made contact. "Daddy once told me while he was reaming my asshole that you were his newest recruit, but I didn't believe him at first. I thought he was kidding."

My felt my cheeks burn a little at my prim and proper persona being shattered, yet figured I'd long ago crossed the point of no return, so I opened up to her and said, "I couldn't resist Daddy's big dick. I wanted it even before I accidentally met Babygirl, who got us together." I didn't mention I was also playing with Babygirl, in case she didn't already know.

"I understand perfectly," she empathized. "I prefer girls most of the time, but Daddy was just too convincing."

"Mmmmmmm," I purred as I licked, imagining her being with another girl while they invited me to watch.

"I bet you'd just love to watch me with another cheerleader, or one of the many pussy munchers who attend this school, wouldn't you?"

"In a lick-beat," I responded playfully.

"You wouldn't believe how many girls around here are secret pussy-munching sluts."