A Haunting on Water Garden Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Garrett?" The familiar voice called out as she started to wake up.

"Kelly?!" I exclaimed, hugging her bare body tightly, forgetting I was still inside her. "You're alive."

"Holy fuck!" She screamed grabbing her crotch. "What is that, a baseball bat?" She asked, clearly in a little pain.

"Shit, sorry." I carefully pulled my throbbing shaft out of her and she watched it bounce free against my body.

She let out a huge gasp, staring at my penis still coated with her juices. "THAT was inside of me? You were inside of me?" She screamed.

"No! Sort of. It's not what you think. I don't know how it happened..." I stammered.

Her friendly high-pitched giggle echoed in my ear as she gave me a hug. "I don't know why, but I get the feeling I should be thanking you." She said as she gave me a soft kiss on the lips before sliding off and collapsing into a spooning position right in front of me.

I hugged tightly, and pulled her in close, feeling the heat of her back warm up my body. My cock was still painfully erect and nestled in between her soft, round cheeks that kept my midsection toasty. "I'm just so glad you're alive."

"Of course I'm alive." She said, starting to stand up and eyed us both up and down. "Seriously though, why are we naked? And cuddling on the ground? Jeez, how much did I drink last night?" She laughed and didn't seem too phased by it.

"It's a long, long story." I said, standing up, giving her one more long hug, practically poking her with my erection. "I'll tell you all about it when we're with the others."

She nodded and asked, "And where the hell are our clothes?"

"I have one guess. Follow me." I said, leading her around to the entrance of the cave.

"What is this place?" She asked as if she was seeing it for the first time, feeling the heat radiate from the spring.

I looked around and saw no sign of our friends nor our clothes. The words "AQVA GAVDEN" were still on the wall, but the poem beneath it was covered with a fresh layer of gunk, effectively concealing it once again.

"Whoa, do you think this is the water garden this island is named after?" She asked.

"Something like that." I said softly.

"What are you waiting for? It's not every day you see a natural hot spring. Let's go in!"

"NO!" I shouted and she looked almost frightened by my aggressive response. "Sorry, it's just, I'm sure everyone is wondering where we are. Let's go back and get dressed and maybe we'll come back later." I added, knowing I would never return.

We carefully treaded through the forest with my arm around her shoulder, sliding my hand up and down her side to keep her warm. Occasionally I'd bump the side of her breast or her butt in the process as we covered the bumpy terrain. She'd giggle innocently as if to encourage it. "This is never going to go down if you don't stop doing that." She said, lightly holding onto my still hard shaft. "When we get back to the house, you should really take care of that..." she said, giving it a soft stroke before letting go.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said, having no intention of cumming on this island ever again.

The walk surprisingly flew by, despite being cold, naked and exhausted. I was relieved to finally see the sun again. The clouds had disappeared and storm season had come to an end. As we neared the house, I could hear names being called out.

"Kelly? Laurie? Garret? Where are you?" One shouted. "Guys! I think I see them!"

Moments later we were in the middle of several hugs, tears of joy, laughter and sadness. No one seemed to care we were still naked. We all embraced as if it was a miracle we were alive. And it was.

"Laurie?" Jim called out. "Where's Laurie?" Panic set in as he saw the look on my face.

I didn't have the heart to tell him she orchestrated this whole thing, that she wanted to be with that thing, that she nearly killed me. I wanted to leave Jim with as best of a memory as possible.

"I'm afraid she didn't make it." I said softly as he started to weep.

"I'm really sorry, Jim. If it wasn't for her, Kelly wouldn't have survived." That seemed like a stretch, but what did it matter at this point? He had lost his girlfriend forever.

After our hug fest was over, we all went inside, got dressed, packed and ready to leave.

Julie hugged me once we got into the privacy of our room. She was crying.

"I know, I know, but it's over now." I tried to reassure her.

Julie nodded. "Last night, I'm not sure what I did...with Paul and Jim...I think I might have..."

"It's okay." I said softly. "It wasn't you. It was this damned island. We all did things that I don't think we ever meant to. We just need to move on."

She seemed relieved and hugged me once more. We went down into the foyer and met up with the others. Bags in hand, we all marched out to the dock for the ferry ride back to the mainland.

I saw the girl at the entrance of the boat ready to take our tickets as she called out angrily, "Next!" Ushering us through quickly. Guess nobody likes coming to this island I thought.

"Hi, if there's anything I can do to make your ride more enjoyable, don't hesitate to let me know." She said as she took my ticket and gave me a warm smile.

That was weird. I remembered her being quite unpleasant on the trip over here.

Once aboard, I saw Kelly in the back of the boat looking with determined eyes at the island steadily shrinking in the distance.

"You okay?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders before nodding.

"Do you remember anything in the past 24 hours?"

"Just bits and pieces." She said softly.

"I mean you were gone. Disappeared and then back. I don't know how to explain it. Do you know where you were? What was it like wherever you were?"

"What I remember doesn't really make sense. I can only make out lasting sensations of pleasure and pain without an end."

I nodded. That was probably as close of a description as I could have hoped for.

"What do you remember?" She asked curiously.

"Too much." I joked, but it was true. I could recall every horrible moment and it still hurt. Changing the subject I added, "Laurie believed that whatever was on that island would give her everlasting pleasure. That's why she chose to stay."

Kelly smiled softly at first, but it grew into a wider grin before letting out a chuckle. "That's what she thought?"

Her high-pitched laugh shifted into a deeper, echoing bellow that seemed to cradle my ears. "There is no pleasure on that island. She damned herself to an eternity of torture."

Chills ran down my spine. "How do you know that?"

Her eyes darkened, turning solid black and a wicked smile came over her face. "Because she took my spot. There is no pleasure ahead of her." Her evil cackle practically made my bones vibrate. "You...you on the other hand."

This wasn't happening. I backed away, terrified and she slowly followed. "You though, have earned everlasting pleasure." Her hand reached for the growing bulge in my pants. "You will live out your days finding your every carnal need satisfied however you wish." The deep voice whispered softly in my ear. "After all...you freed me." Her eyes shifted even darker, as if you could see into an infinitely deep black hole.

Her hand stroked my engorged shaft through my jeans. She blinked a few times and her eyes returned to a beautiful light blue. "Gah!" She gasped. "Sorry...not sure what came over me." She said returning to her normal voice as her hand flew off my crotch.

Staring at my bulge, she added. "I hope I'm not the cause of that."

We both just looked at it awkwardly. Impossibly thick down the side of my leg, I don't recall it ever being that big.

"Maybe Julie will take care of that for you. Or those twins in the captain's quarters who have been eyeing you. Or..."

Kelly was interrupted by a gorgeous server from the boat. "Anything I can get for you?" She said offering me a drink menu and noticed the outline of my thick shaft down my leg. "If there's anything you want that's not on the menu, I can try to make accommodations for you. Anything at all..." she smiled and walked away.

"Yes, Garrett." Kelly's eyes turned dark for a split second, and had a strange grin.

"Anything I want? What the fuck are you talking about?" This made no sense. I just wanted to forget everything and move on.

She whispered, "he who cums," and mouthed the words "in me." Walking closer, she continued, "remembers all," and mouthed "and sets me free."

I shook my head. This isn't real. This isn't real. I closed my eyes and heard her whisper, "but soon will be undone."

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Kelly was on the opposite side of the boat, chatting with the others. They were laughing as if they didn't have a care in the world. Like none of this ever happened.

I walked over to the group and tried to join in their light conversation, but couldn't force myself to act as carefree.

Julie cuddled up beside me. "Why the long face?" She asked.

She really did have no recollection of this weekend. None of them did, like it was...undone.

"No reason, just a tired." I said.

Julie gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Why don't you go get a blowjob from that server?"

"What did you just say?" I said quickly, not believing my ears.

"I said why don't you go get a drink from the server?" She said plainly.

"You don't mind?" I know what I heard, whether or not she remembered saying it.

"Why would I mind? You can have anything you want."

Kelly overheard our conversation and winked at me as her eyes returned to her normal blue. Her smile faded and mouthed the words, "Anything at all..."

The end.