A Haunting on Water Garden Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

The door creaked opened and then creaked again as it slowly closed. I expected to hear footsteps against the old floorboards, but there was no sound. "That was quick." I said anxiously, awaiting what she had in mind. The room was completely silent. Not even the rain was making a noise. What the hell is she doing? I had crazy thoughts of her in leather, maybe with a whip standing there eyeing me down. Maybe none of that was true. Not knowing was torture.

"Oh shit, right no talking." I said apologetically, hoping that's what was causing the delay.

Finally, after what seemed like hours I heard the floor boards creak again, and the felt the mattress adjust from the added weight on the bed. My belt was pulled out from my loops in what I can only imagine looked like a waiter pulling a tablecloth out from underneath a fully set dinner table. The sound of my zipper slowly being pulled down came next. Fuck, this was hotter than I thought it would be.

The damp air in the room tingled against the bare skin above my cock as she pulled my boxers down, slowly at first, and then even more torturously slow after that. Millimeter by millimeter I felt my penis become exposed and wondered more than anything what she was thinking as she saw it come into view. The boxers were only about halfway down when I felt a damp lick across the top half of my shaft. "Fuck." I said softly. "Shit, sorry." I reminded myself not to talk and do my best to just enjoy this exotic treat.

My boxers moved lower and I was growing harder the lower they went. By the time they were pulled off and over my tip, my shaft bounced free. No sounds, no compliments, not even a breathy moan. She was good at this teasing game, I thought to myself as I felt her tongue brush against the base of my sack and up along the full length of the underside of my cock.

My body twisted from the strange mix of pleasure and lack of control I had. A sharp tingle shot through my stomach as her fingernails dug into my belly, scraping their way downward and a pleasant warmth engulfed my cock as she took me in her mouth.

I felt the texture of her tongue more so than with any other girl before. So many new things I noticed with the blindfold. Her fingertips scratched at my ribs and down my sides, painfully digging in as she continued to suck on my cock. The storm started up again and the sound of rain crashing on the roof dampened any sounds of her slurping on my shaft, swallowing her saliva as it coated my length.

"Ouch!" I screamed as a twinge of pain shot through my body. "What the fuck was that?" I shouted.

"SHHhhhh..." a gentle wave of sound rushed through the room. As I felt my cock slide in her mouth again, slowly at first, building up speed. An internal heat was surrounding my cock.

"Fuck!" I screamed as another twinge of pain shot through me. What is that, her teeth? I twisted and tried to break free from her grip. "STOPPP!" I wanted to shout, but found my voice was suddenly frozen as I felt my ass lifted up off the bed, as if she was lifting me up just from her mouth pulling on my cock.

Everything hurt, I could have sworn I was bleeding by now as her nails dug in my elevated lower back, over my ass cheeks and scratched my balls. It felt as if she was trying to get me off with steel wool. Despite all my protests, she continued on, scratching at my ass, teeth scraping on my tender skin. I wanted to scream but couldn't. Instead I found I was only getting harder, as if my anger and pain was strengthening my erection.

Fuck, could this be? I wondered as she sped up and I felt the unmistakable, no-turning-back sensation as my hips writhed, bucking off the bed bringing me to the edge before a moment of respite, as I erupted in her mouth. Speechless, I felt burst after burst of cum shoot out of me unlike ever before. My cock twitched involuntarily, pulsing as the last few spurts found their way out.

"Holy fuck!" I whispered, completely out of breath. "We need a safe word." I joked as the darkened room spun in my head. I blinked a few times and was lightheaded as the darkness seemed to turn even darker inviting me in as I came in and out of consciousness before giving in and passing out.

"Garrett...?" I heard a soft voice say. "Garrett...??! Are you sleeping?" I felt her shake me and untie my blindfold. "Jeez, I just went to go change into some lingerie and you fell asleep? I'm so flattered." Julie said as I slowly regained my vision.

I took in the room around me, looked down and saw that my pants were still on, belt still buckled. "How can that be...?" I sat up dizzily once she untied my hands. "You were...and you had my...oh god." The room was spinning faster now.

"You just blacked out. Guess you had more to drink than you thought." She said clearly disappointed. "Good night, Garret. Maybe tomorrow will be the night we won't forget." She rolled over and curled up into her pillow away from me.

How can this be? I wondered, feeling my stomach and inside my boxers. No scratches, no saliva, no lingering cum remnants on my tip or my boxers. Did I really imagine the whole thing? That thought ran through my mind over and over as the pattering of rain on the roof grew louder and took over my thoughts before passing out.

Like most mornings, I awoke the next day with an intense erection. I lightly teased my length and saw Julie sleeping peacefully next to me. I tucked it back into my boxers and threw on a T-shirt and headed downstairs. I needed to clear my head and figured she could use the rest.

The smell of coffee coming from the kitchen was a pleasant change from the rest of the house.

"Morning sleepy head." Kelly said playfully.

I wiped my eyes, "What are you doing up so early?" I ask letting out a big yawn.

"Early? Half the morning is already gone." She said beginning to stretch and I noticed she had on running shorts and a yellow tank top.

"Morning people are the worst." I shook my head jokingly and helped myself to a cup of coffee from the brewing pot. "What the hell was up with you last night? You were like Casper the nudist ghost."

She blushed. "I told you I didn't want to interrupt." Kelly said with a sly grin.

That didn't answer my question. I was more curious why she practically rubbed her bare ass on my crotch in front of Julie, but I decided to leave it alone for now. "Seriously though, I'm glad you're here. I have to tell you what happened last night with Julie. It's so fucking weird."

"As much as I love a good kinky sex story, I'm about to go for a run before another storm rolls through. You're welcome to join and tell me...if you can keep up."

"Ugh." I weighed my options. As much as I didn't like running, I needed to get this off my chest. "Let me go change." I said, clearly annoyed. "Stupid running." I mumbled under my breath as she laughed.

Half an hour and several torturous gasps later we stopped for a break out in the middle of the woods. "Hold on. I need to...to die." I said dramatically between deep, full-body wheezes, bracing myself with my hands on my knees. She glistened from some sweat, but was clearly not in the same state of disarray as I was.

"We barely hit a jogging pace. You really should try to add some more cardio in your workout routine." She smirked.

"Noted." I said finally regaining my breath. "Now last night..." I began to tell her the whole tale as we wandered through the woods for a cool-down walk. "Don't you think that's weird?"

"So let me get this straight. You had a dream that some...thing gave you head and you think your girlfriend was acting weird?" She asked trying understand the crazy tale.

"It's more than that." I said almost frantically, wondering why she wasn't as creeped out by it as I was. "The whole thing was weird. The pain I felt, the blow job, the fact I was still dressed after it happened. It didn't feel like a dream at all."

"Sounds like you just had too much to drink and got carried away from that stupid legend we were talking about." She said logically.

"Perhaps you're right." I conceded, maybe I did imagine it all.

"Good. Now quit imagining your girlfriend playing with my boyfriend's dick." She had a plain look on her face.

"What did you just say?" I blurted, not believing what I heard.

"Jeez, calm down. I said quit imagining things."

"That's not what you said!"

"That's literally what I said...word for word. Seriously, are you feeling ok?"

This was getting creepy. I know I didn't imagine that. Did I? God, now I'm asking myself questions. I'm going crazy. "Yeah, I'm alright. I think it's just all this fresh outdoor air that makes me crazy." I said jokingly, trying to leave it alone for now.

She raised an eyebrow and slightly adjusted her hips as she let out a deep fart. "Feel better now?" She joked.

I sniffed audibly. "I do, thanks."

"Any time." She said with a wink.

"Gross." I chuckled back. She had always been a super chill girl. I was glad she could be cool enough to take this whole thing in stride.

My mind wandered back to a few things that still weren't adding up from last night. "But how do you think it's possible that..."

"Shhh, shut up for a sec." She raised a hand and closed her eyes, concentrating on something off in the distance.

"What is it?"

"SHHHH. Do you hear that?" She said with a hint of excitement as she walked around some trees and bushes.

I followed her as she tracked some invisible trail like a bloodhound. We came upon a rocky facade, that had a small slit, barely bigger than Kelly. I finally heard the noise she was talking about. It sounded like soft, bubbling water. She looked at me with a daring smile.

"Oh don't even think about going in there. There could be bats. Or bears. Or..." I trailed off as she was already sliding in between the tight opening and out of sight.

"Kelly?" I waited, but heard nothing. "Kelly! You okay?"

"WHOA! No way!" Her muffled shouts made their way to me. "You have to see this."

I knew I would regret it, but I forced my way between the tiny crevice and inched my way into the cave. It was so tight I wasn't sure I could make it through. Kelly's soft giggle echoed off the inner walls as I neared the end of the passage.

"Holy cow. This is beautiful!" I said as I emerged into the cavernous space, and felt an incredible warmth in the air. "What is this?" I asked, staring at the bubbling water in front of us.

"Don't you see?" She said pointing at some crude letters carved into the stone wall: AQVA GAVDEN.

"It's a hot natural spring! This must be the water garden the island's named after." She said with a giant smile. "I had no idea there was one of these on the island. We have to go in!"

"I'm not getting my clothes all wet." I said trying to still grasp the situation.

"You don't wear clothes in a natural spring silly." She started taking off her shoes and socks. "That would be...unnatural." And quickly pulled her tank top off and tossed it to the side leaving only her sports bra and running shorts on.

I was torn from the choices, but just froze as I watched her undress in front of me. "Even if we're not wearing clothes, how are we going to explain why we're completely soaked when we get back to the house?" I asked, still trying to find excuses not to do this.

She slid her shorts down over her toned thighs and stepped out of them. Now just in her pink panties and black sports bra, "Chances are it's going to storm before we even get back to the house anyway." She said as she reached behind her back, adjusting her bra.

This was starting to get interesting. And a strong flash of guilt rushed through me. "What about Paul and Julie?"

She finished unhooking her bra, and let it slide down over her shoulders, holding the cups against her barely covered breasts.

"Paul can moon and flash everyone last night, and Julie can slap and rub his dick in front of you and me, and you don't think we can go skinny dipping in a natural spring?" She asked as she let her bra fell down her arms, leaving her chest exposed. In the humid air, her tiny pink nipples stood atop two perfect breasts.

My shoes and socks were already off, and I didn't remember removing them. "Fair point." I said pulling my shirt off and tossing it to the side. This was a horrible idea, but her naked flesh seemed to convince me otherwise.

She turned, with her side facing me, lowered her panties down her legs. I watched as her breasts bobbed as she bent over, and saw the curve of her ass with the crack just coming into view before she stood upright again. Now with her back facing me, her cheeks formed perfect half circles above her legs that just barely spilled out wider than her hips.

Jesus, I thought to myself. Paul's one lucky guy. No, you're lucky...you're with her right now! An unfamiliar voice whispered inside my head as I quickly pulled down my own shorts and boxers.

She looked back over her shoulder, eyeing my naked body up and down, giving an extra glance to my exposed cock before slowly walking into the bubbling, steamy spring.

"It's really hot!" She said, settling into a cozy spot.

I walked toward her, completely aware of how naked I was. Our eyes were starting to adjust to the dimness, and more things came into focus. It felt as if there was a spotlight on my thick penis that bobbed with each step I took.

Her eyes seemed to be glued to my crotch and she wasn't hiding it. A subtle smirk crossed her face before she finally looked away.

The hot water stung my feet and shins as I stepped in, before wading into the deeper center. "You weren't kidding." I said as the heat was coating my legs and my penis was just above the water, before finally submerging as I lowered myself and made my way next to her.

I didn't know if I should sit across from her or next to her, but ultimately settled on not looking eye to eye to be less awkward of the two.

"This is incredible." She said, taking in a deep breath and arching her back. Her nipples just barely poked out of the water before disappearing as she exhaled. "Like a glorious spa that no one in the world knows about." She let out another breathy moan as the natural jets massaged and relaxed her every fiber.

"Huh." My brow furrowed. "You don't think...?"

"What?" She asked curiously.

"Nah it's stupid." I deflected.

"Jesus, don't make me beg for it..." she slid closer to me so arms were now touching.

I lost my train of thought from her distracting touch. "Just glad we found this hidden treasure is all."

She wrapped her arm in mine and I could feel the side of her breast rest against my upper biceps.

"Uhhh...?" I didn't know where this was headed. I certainly didn't want it to go too far, and it already seemed like we crossed that point several minutes ago.

"I hope Julie makes you happy. You deserve the best." She said in a sincere tone and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks. That's really sweet of you." Again I wanted to ask who she was and what she did with Kelly. But maybe this was the real Kelly underneath it all.

"Don't mention it." She said and gave me wink before shutting her eyes and breathing deeply. "Mmm..." She let out a deep sigh. "That feels sooo...mmm..."

She kept slightly moving and I finally caught on. She was adjusting her body so the hot spring would hit her just right.

I unsuccessfully held back a giggle. "Are you....?"

"Shhh..." she whispered back. I felt her hand on my thigh again, but she wasn't trying to touch anything, she was bracing herself as her moans got louder.

Her eyes completely closed, softly she rocked back and forth to a hidden rhythm in the water. And again, I giggled.

Still with her eyes closed, she grabbed my hand and lowered it to my leg. "What are you doing?"

No answer as her hips started to move a little quicker and she guided my hand toward my inner thigh until it bumped into my floating dick. Gently she grabbed my wrist and lightly motioned back and forth with it, encouraging me to join her in this self-pleasuring session.

"I don't think I should..." I said now noticing how completely hard I was under the water as my hand rested on my shaft.

"Shhhh..." She whispered again between moans, "don't let me experience this all by myself."

My hand seemed to involuntarily move back and forth over my length. Barely sliding over the skin. Her eyes were still closed, but I could see her smiling knowing I had started. My pace quickened and I felt her breast bounce against my arm as my increased strokes made my arm jut out to the side a little more. I was almost more focused on the feeling of her nipple grazing against my arm over and over than I was on the actual sensation my hand was creating on my shaft.

Her breaths sped up and she gripped my arm tightly, biting my shoulder and trying to control her spasms as she shook with pleasure. I sped up as she was calming down, watching me stroke furiously under the water. I heard her breathy moans echo off the stony walls. "Mmm..." She whispered in my ear as my strokes became more focused around just the tip. My erection felt thicker than it ever had, almost giving a fleshy glimpse of it through the water.

"Mmm..." she moaned again. I felt her hand rest on my thigh and heard her say in a deeper voice. "Do it." Her fingernails dug into my thigh as my cock erupted powerfully. My hands slowed, just holding onto my pulsing shaft as creamy beads of cum floated to the surface of the spring.

My eyes were closed, wondering what I've done. I heard that same high-pitched laugh echo in the cave and rattle inside of my brain. I looked over at her and she had a plain, lifeless look across her face. She looked at the floating cum, then looked at me and then down at herself. Without a word she stood and walked out of the spring toward her clothes.

I watched as her beautiful cheeks bounced with each step, picking up speed the further she got.

"Kelly...wait." I shouted as she gathered her things and left the cave. "This wasn't what I wanted!" I screamed out. She was the one encouraging this whole thing and now she leaves without a word like I'm the creep? What the fuck?

I sat there in this beautiful natural spring, and all I could think about was how I might have jeopardized my future with Julie and ruined my friendship with both Paul and Kelly. I didn't want to jerk off here. I didn't! I told myself over and over hoping Kelly never muttered a word about this to anyone.

I stood up, naked, water dripping down my body and noticed my erection hadn't calmed down in the slightest. I stepped out of the spring and over to the wall that had the engraving AQVA GAVDEN, feeling the indentations with my fingers. They were worn away and barely visible after all these years. Pretty crazy that Kelly saw it at all.

Just as I was about to walk over to my clothes, I saw another engraving on the wall below AQVA GAVDEN. It was covered with thick patches of mud and almost impossible to read. I dusted away some dirt and debris, and grabbed a long stone on the ground and dug out the remaining gunk until it was clear.

"shee who cums, has some fun, but will remember none he whoo cumms, remembers all but will soon be undone"

"What the hell?" I repeated it aloud a few more times, before getting dressed and making my way out of the cave. What on earth did that mean, I wondered as I stepped out into the cloudy woods and tried to remember which way we came from. The sky opened and as if taunting me, started to pour just as I came out of the cave. "Great."

By the time I got back to the house, I was completely soaked, cold and confused. As I headed up the stairs to my room for a change of clothes, I saw Kelly coming out of her room. She was completely dry again and back in jeans and a hoodie.

"Kelly! We need to talk..." I whispered.

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers