When Sara Says No

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,516 Followers

Barefoot, her long legs beneath a little dress. One leg raised. I could stand just so, and look....I simply stood and watched her, music in the background, her face was hidden from me. She had on a halter that barely covered her back. It was tied right at the middle.

I whispered out, "Sara. Sara."

A little louder. "Sara. Honey."

I wanted to wake her before Annie came home, I wanted to talk.

I moved closer up the side of the bed, and settled down near her legs on the mattress. "Sara," shaking her lightly. She moved a little turning her head to me, smiling her teeth at me and pushing her soft hair out of her eyes. "Hi."

"You're here. I've been so excited to see you. All day," it came out like a schoolboy. "Maybe we could talk a little."

She frowned and turning away, covered her head in her arms, then lifting a knee higher cooed out, "No. I don't think I want to 'talk' about it. Anything. Shhhhh."

She lay herself flat on the bed again, and reaching her hand back she simply pulled the tie on her halter, letting the fabric fall down the sides of her back.

"What I'd like though is a back rub. I'm sore from my workout this morning. Can you do that?"

Thinking about the one thing she wanted, I lay my trembling hands on her and began to softly stroke the muscles right at the top of her shoulders, pressing down and squeezing there and then sliding into the base of her little neck. Her small shoulders melting in my hands.

"Mmmmm. I'm kind of tense."

"You got here early. Before me. What time?"

"You don't want to know," and I noticed her squeezing something in her hand.

I continued down her back, her bare flesh in my hands. All the things we have shared. The fantasies. I simply drank her in, continuing to kneed her shoulders working the length of muscles from her arms to her neck, down her spine. She was strong. I could tell. I stroked back up her neck into the line of hair and pressing my fingers into the edges of her head and neck.

Her hair falling around my hands as I pressed into her, it felt so wonderful. Her soft warm flesh. As I squeezed and continued to loosen the muscles, she lifted herself a little on her, her shoulders arched up on her elbows, her head hanging down onto the bed.

She was groaning now, "I am just so wired up. Mmmmm. So relaxing."

I pressed a thumb deep under her shoulder blade and ran it to the center of her back. I loved the feel of her skin. The way her body moved beneath my hands. Yielding.

"God that feels so good." I watched her as she undulated on the bed, her narrow waist, her hips rising and falling. Bringing her foot up, knee bent, touching me with the ball of her foot. I felt myself getting so aroused. She looked back at me just then, and smiled.

That was what we did for the longest time, her eyes on me as I stroked her shoulders, pressing them until they were soft, and then lower working the muscles of her shoulder blades and lower and lower to her lower back, her waist, her hips just above her skirt. I was sitting on the bed close beside her now. Wrapping my hands across her rib cage and pressing my thumbs into her spine. Working her muscles slowly, gradually, and pressing, rubbing her steadily.

And I found myself staring at her ass, her spread legs, its curve beneath the fabric, ripe fruit. Her smell. I continued rubbing her, while with one hand lifted the hem of her dress just the littlest bit up her thighs, doing it again and again, until the bottoms of her panties showed. Candy apple green. Eyeing the thin cotton, so transparent I could clearly see the line of her ass. What was I doing? My cock was hard again pressing in my pants. I had to position myself and she was noticing.

She said, "What are you doing?" Looking back at her dress up around her waist. "No. I don't think." I took my hands away as she said that.

She rose up a little letting the halter fall away from her. I could see the edge of her breasts, and then she lay back down. Seeing my intent was to stop, she put her hand on mine and then lay my hands back on the center of her back.

"No. No. Keep rubbing my back. It's just that. Long story.... You got to learn the meanings of no."

I laughed and began rubbing her again. I noticed, that despite the protest, she didn't adjust her skirt, or make me lay her skirt back down, as it was still lifted up high about her waist. In fact, the way she had moved, one side exposed the cheek of her ass. I could see the staining of her panties between her legs, knew she was wet. I wrapped my hands around her rib cage and let my fingers graze the edges of her breasts beneath her arms.

"Um, you wanted me to touch you, uh, inappropriately."

She didn't move. Silence.

"I did."

I hesitated.

Lifting her hair, I tugged the halter top tie at her neck and untied her halter from her body entirely. She was nearly as naked as this morning, in our chat.

I could hear my voice say, "Turn around," and her soft coo of "No."

I was confused but continued to stroke her, rubbing the sides of her, touching the edge of her breasts as I did. I asked again. "Turn around."

She paused this time, before saying "Ask me again."

And I did, watching her as she wordlessly turned herself over, leaving the tiny fabric top on the bed and lay back, one arm over her head. Her skirt was still up around her thighs, one leg bent and turned to the side, leaving her cunt completely exposed. Her inner thigh, the triangle of panty below her tummy.

She was sopping wet.

"That better," she cooed to me, laying with her head sideways on the bed smiling as she glanced sideways at me, and then away. Her small breasts lay open, her nipples were dark tight ovals, and I lay my hand over her stomach and stroked higher in little circles until I was rubbing her breasts. Stroking, squeezing her.

She said, "This went faster than I intended." And looking up at me, " I had a surprise for you," she closed her eyes.

I said, "Sorry." For no particular reason.

"No. I think - This is better." She let out a contented sigh.

She handed me what was clutched in her hand, a remote with just two buttons on it. I took it, "What is this?"

"Push it."

I held it in my hand and pressed the top button. She moaned out, covered her breasts, "Oh god my nipples ache," looking at me in anticipation. My cock was so hard I could not stand it. I pressed the lower button.

Immediately she curled up, lifting her stomach in the air and I could hear a light buzz from between her legs. She bunched the fabric of her skirt, held her hand over the crotch of her panties, pushing her hand between her legs. She opened her glassy eyes, and managed, "For you..... You control my pussy with that thing. I was just going to give it to you when I got.....oh, mmmmm, in the door," She moaned as I pushed it again. "Oh my god. I hurt."

I looked at her face, her open mouth as she writhed on the bed. She looked incredible, like nothing I had ever seen. Pure liquid desire. I let go the button.

She collected herself, "You press that." She touched it with her finger. "You can make me cum anywhere. You control my pussy, " smiling, an exhausted smile. "I couldn't wait though. I've been using it all day. It hurts now." Holding her hands down between her legs again, frowning. "But god, so good."

I began to squeeze her breasts harder with one hand, pinch her nipples, and then to softly stroke and touch her skin, anywhere and everywhere, sliding my hand over her, so warm. Watching her move to my touch, squirming and stretching. Feeling her shoulders, arms, the curve of her ribs, the pout of her belly, her narrow waist, the edges of her panties, thighs, feet, drawing a line up her inner thigh and laying my hand over her mound - I pressed the button again.

I was breathing in ragged gasps, was seeing spots in my eyes. Seeing pure lust. I just said, "I'm going to make you cum . . ."

She did not move in any way, not to push me away, not to move away. I undid her skirt and slid it down her legs. I watched as she lifted her hips. She sat up then and said here, began unbuttoning my shirts, opening my belt.

In no time, we were both sitting there in just our underwear. My hand in fact continued stroking her breasts as she peeled off my clothes, squeezing her soft flesh in my hand. I simply let my palm slowly drift back to the small of her back, pulling her to me, she giggling "Wait Wait. I don't have you how I want you yet," and drawing circles on her there as she sat up facing me on the bed.

She smiled at me, "This is....Unexpected. Nice." She tossed her hair back and yielding, let me lay her back again.

I pushed the button. She reached her hand and took my cock, I watched her writhing again. "Oh my god. Ohhhh.....it just hurts. Mmmmmm Yes." She tipped her head back and stretched herself out, opening her legs.

I lay beside her and brushed the hair out of her eyes, wanted to see her. She looking at me. Unable to smile, for the pain of the rising orgasm. I let go the button. She was looking at me, expectant. I said "I'm going to make you cum." Her hand had found my cock and was squeezing, pushing down. Making me crazy. And I let out a low moan.

"Oh, yeah," she breathed out, as I let her touch me there.

Silently, I lay down the little device, "But not with this" and hooking my fingers around her panties, began to peel them off. She turned herself around as I did that, and lay on her stomach. Looking back at me, her eyes wide. "No." She said, but did not stop me in anyway. I could see her ass lifting from the bed, helping me as I continued to slide her panties down her legs.

"No." She said again. "We. Can't."

And finally lifting her feet let me slide them off and away from her, leaving just this little strap and the vibrator. It looked like a bee nosing around for pollen. I hooked my fingers and pulled that off too. I said, "I'm going to fuck you."

Silence.

I began to slide my underwear down and standing naked behind her, lay myself down along the length of her body as I said again in her ear, nuzzling her warm hair, "I'm going to cum inside you."

And her whisper "Yes."

I felt her lift her ass, feeling my cock fall between her legs, as I lay down, my legs on each side of her, positioning herself for me.

"How long have you wanted me?"

I didn't know. Now somehow, strangely it felt like always. Her clothes were laying everywhere, across the white sheets hanging off the side of the bed. Mine lay in a neat pile at the foot of the bed.

She was reaching back with her hand and grasping my cock, tugging at me. Placing my tip right at her open cunt. I was watching her small fingers holding me, our naked bodies, skin, her raised ass. It was the first time she touched my bare cock. I pulled away a little, "Not yet."

I wanted this to last, loved the look of her, of our bodies touching, her open pussy, the folds of her gaping cunt. The pucker of her little ass. Her hunger, her hair was already disheveled and I hadn't even fucked her yet. Her shiny cunt, her thighs were wet. The folds of her cunt swelling out, loose and shining. God, she was whimpering at my words, my breath, the feel of me between her legs, sliding on her. Dripping on her. So I slid my cockhead along the line of her pussy, took my time, pressed her lips open, slid my length up and down coating myself with her juices, played with her, watching her cream and bubble around my cock.

Her juices shining between her legs. I was waiting, not penetrating her yet.

She was reaching one hand back, holding me again, wrapping her fingers around the base of my cock, reaching, gently tugging, guiding. I was looking down at her and at us where we came together, as I lay down across her back, my abdomen brushing across her ass, holding myself above her. She was holding my cock and moving herself, pressing me against her. Wanting. Wanting.

And how she was arching her back, pushing her hips up, as I held myself there, pressing against her, leaning into her just the tip of my cock, I could feel the folds of her cunt kissing the head of my cock; as she begins to falls back into the mattress as I follow her. Ass raised in the air. Waiting.

But my tease continued, as I pressed so slowly into her. I felt her lift herself again, and then the opening of her cunt that exquisite pressure as I press inside. The feel her closing around me. I lay along her length, as I begin to lift myself up again. I had pressed just the head of my cock inside, felt it pop into her, holding there and then pulling back out. Feeling her follow, and then pressing inside her again, feeling her undulate beneath me. Her breathing, the rise and fall of her body, our bodies. She took my hand. I kissed nuzzled into her warm hair, nibbling along her shoulder, biting her neck lightly, growling. "My sweet little girl."

She simply whimpered, "We're doing it. Oh....you feel so nice. It feels just so.....right. Mmmmm." The air going out of her as she spoke, sighing her words as I pressed her into the bed, rising and falling on her.

Gradually, I was moving faster upon her, breathing in her ear, whispering, "Yes. I knew we would."

She just says, "Mmmm. Yeah. Oh, Fuck me. Fill me up. Such a nice cock in me."

Her words clouding my mind, I was thrusting deep, trying to press as deeply as I could, each thrust bringing a gasp from her, and whimpering sighs of, "Come on. Fuck me." as she pushed herself back against me, "Fuck me hard. I need it." as hard as she could. Each thrust and her head would rise. "My.....cunt......sssss so hungry."

Her breath was intoxicating, I could feel her trembling as I pushed into her, filling her, drawing out my whole length and thrusting inside. Faster, until we are fucking with abandon. She pressing back and back lifting her knees up, lifting up onto her elbows. I reach around to squeeze her breasts, pull her tight to me. "Oh, you know what I like." Her words these jewels. I know how sensitive her breasts are, want to hurt her. Amazed I know that about my little Sara, begin squeezing her nipples.

"You like that?" I say it low, my voice a deep growl.

"Mmmm, ahhhh, squeeze hard. Hurt me."

"My nipples. Yeah, ahhhh. My second clit." Her head is hanging between her arms. Fucking on the bed, pounding her down, her legs open so wide, bucking against me. "Oh fuck. Fuck me." I can feel my cum rising as I pull her against me, fast and deep, over and over. Holding myself inside her and grinding my cock around, feeling myself held inside her, touching her belly pushed in so hard. Her tight cunny. "You like my cock in you." Forever, we are fucking, time vanishes. And nothing matters, I want to be in her, cum in her, fill her. She is grinding against me as I hold myself inside, turning her hips in this circle, tipping her hips up and down letting the length of my cock be held and squeezed deep inside her cunt. I can feel myself cumming, and reaching down between her legs, press my fingers into her clit, hold her open, rub her there hard, in a fast steady motion, dig my fingers into her, feeling my cock sliding inside with my finger tips, in her body. She is trembling and falling to the bed, ass high in the air, elbows back in this delicious crouch, as her head rises up and she is gasping for air. "I'm cumming. Oh, Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh." Crying out, pulsing against my cock.

I can feel her body trembling and I press harder, long strokes, thrusting and pressing my fingers into her, stroking her clit, this quick rhythm, our bodies shaking, clinging together until this wave comes over us, and I am cumming, ribbons of cum filling her and she is crying out and turning her head, thrashing down into the mattress and I lay down on her, lay there, hold to her, still filling her, feeling her body relax as it passes over us. Feeling my cock beginning to soften. Our bodies still one, our skin wet with sweat and cum. I bury my face into her hair, and then roll myself off and lay beside her. Exhausted.

She turns her head, mouth open, eyes still closed. As if her senses cannot take any more in just then..

I lay my hand on her ass, and she turns to me. I look at her naked body, the swell of her breasts, her tight little nipples as she lay there. She slides her hand along the length of my cock, still stiff, not hard, touches the tip of my penis my little hole right on the tip. She smiles at me, and our senses come back to us a little as we lay there. She touches her finger to her tongue and tastes me, us. The smell of sex and sweat, is warm in the air. I lean in and kiss her mouth, her lips forming a smile.

Finally she lay on her side facing me, turning slow, languorously, her one arm held out straight above her head, and stretching out her naked length before me, letting me see her naked body, her breasts her mashed little puss, bare legs, thin waist. Not hiding herself at all from me.

She says, "All day I've been imagining you doing this to me. My Fantasy. I got dressed, looked in the mirror, running around the house naked, imagining your eyes on me. And now.....What happened?"

"I don't know. I don't know. Love." I took her hand and we twine our fingers together. I held her wrist, drawing line up along her arm.

She turns to me, leans in, fluttering her eyes. "Hmmm, can't resist me."

"You have no idea." I face her nose to nose. "No I can't."

"The fantasies, all the.....playing around, that's what it is."

"Being Us. Our true selves, that's what you had called it," I say as I stroke the line of her hip, touch the stray hairs at the edge of her puss. "You know a ME no one does. More animal...."

"Than mineral. Ha!" She rolled onto her back, and batted her arms a little, curled them against her breasts, her smile. Wicked grin.

Silence. I continued, "And then we met for the first time."

"No." She snuggled herself up close to me, and lifted her thighs, wrapped herself tight to me as I wrap my hand around the low of her back. "Not the first time." She kissed my lips soft, then backed away looking in my eyes, "It scares me." I could feel the warmth of her, feel the hair of her pussy tickle my abdomen. Our flesh sliding together again. I slid my hand down onto her ass and tipped my fingers into the line of her ass, and down between her legs. Her cunt was open and wet. She opening her legs for me, smiles and looks back at my hand, "You like the way I feel?"

"Mmmm, hot. So wet." I pushed my finger up inside her. She rolled on her back, opening her legs wide, pulling me on top of her, bringing her knees up around me. I was hard again as I lay on her.

"Fuck me," Her hand on my cock. "From now on."

*************

I opened my email from Sara this morning and she attached a song. I played it:

Sex with you is all I want,

Sex with you and sometimes food is all I really want,

Sex with you and sometimes food and maybe a movie or a play

Is all I really want today

Sex with you and sometimes food and maybe a movie or a play and sleep,

But not too much at all, is really all I want.

Sex, food, movie, play, sleep...

Shower, a shower with you and some shampoo would be oh so good

Sex with you and sometimes food and a movie or a play,

Some sleep, a shower and a shampoo with you is all I really want.

Really.

************

There was a little note at the bottom:

'We never took that drive you wanted:)

lovelovelove

Sara'

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,516 Followers