When Sara Says No

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,516 Followers

Me: Yes. I know you do.

Sara: We need to share. At least I do.

Me: It was years and years ago. I love your mother.

Sara: I know. I've asked a couple of times and when you don't answer.

Sara: That's an answer

Sara: Just tell me. It's your turn.

Me: What do you mean?

Sara: Share something with me. Something anything. I'm a big girl now.

Me: In my twenties. Annie and I were married something like five years, and well yeah then, I did.

Sara: So.

Sara: Tell me about it.

Me: It's been so long.

Me: I don't remember.

Sara: You remember.

Me: I'm thinking I'm thinking.

Me: I don't even remember her name.

Me: I met her in my office. She had dark hair, and tall, not taller than me but tall. Younger than me, a lot younger. Her name was Katie. We went out a couple times.

Sara: Did you fuck her?

Sara: You can tell me.

Me: Yes.

Me: I mean not right away. It was more than that. But yes.

Sara: Tell me about the first time.

Me: You're terrible.

Sara: Deep dark secrets. Go get a drink if it'll help.

Me: I got a wine right now, I just finished it.

Sara: :) Ha.

Sara: Get more.

Me: We were driving. I was driving her home after a company gathering. She had a boyfriend.

Sara: A boyfriend!

Me: Yeah they were living together.

Me: And we were sitting outside her house talking. She talked so much!

Me: She smiled at me, "Thanks." And there's that pause like something should happen. I leaned in and kissed her then. No idea why.

Sara: More.

Me: Then or after.

Sara: Both.

Me: Well, I remember how I loved the way she leaned against me just then. Like a feather. So light. How she just folded her body against me. She was so small, and thin, narrow. Such small hands.

Me: She smiled, her teeth so white. She said thanks again. And I was like fuck, I shouldn't have done that. As she got out of the car.

Me: Fuck. I thought this is going to bring things to a whole other level.

Sara: Did it?

Me: Yes.

Sara: How old were you?

Me: 25 or 26. We held hands on walks. Romantic.

Me: This one time I took her on a bridge.

Sara: You fucked her on a bridge.

Me: Hahaha. Took her as in we went there. We just sat there and watched the sun set. The water passing underneath. It was a train bridge, middle of nowhere, the lights of the City slowly going on. She leaned against my back, held my arms, and looked over my shoulder.

Sara: Sounds so sweet. You kiss?

Me: Yes for a long time, I loved her smell. Funny how you can so remember a smell.

Sara: What else?

Me: Stop it.

Sara: I want to hear.

Me: I shouldn't tell you this.

Sara: We shouldn't be doing lots of things.

Sara: I told you.

Me: I remember she had on this light springy green dress and when she leaned back after we had been kissing it was up over her knees and I could see her panties.

Sara: Interesting.

Me: Hmmm. My fantasy. She knew I could see them.

Sara: What Color?

Me: Green. This light green, same color as her dress. Her panties always matched her outfits.

Me: Cotton, and she knew I could see them, leaned back further.

Sara: Did you touch her?

Me: I touched her.

Sara: Mmmmmm.

Me: Scratched my fingers right over the fabric between her legs, traced my fingers over her abdomen, felt the elastic stretch and as I did she just lays back on that bridge with her arms in the air, warm damp air, her knees open.

Me: I remember her sighs. So feminine.

Sara: Mmmmm. So nice. Nice story.

Sara: You're making me wet.

Me: Sara, I don't think you should say that to me.

Sara: Why?

Sara: I am :)

Sara: Tell me more. About Katie.

Sara: What else did you two do?

Me: I don't know.

Sara: You did more didn't you?

Sara: You told me you fucked.

Me: Yes.

Sara: You take her panties off on that bridge?

Me: No.

Me: But?

Me: I was running my thumb over her, pressing between her legs, a long time I did that. Running my hands along the inside of her thighs. She would play with my hands as I played with her.

Me: Until it was dark. I remember how she would move her hips, sliding herself on my hand. Telling me how good it was, how sexy I was.

Me: How she wanted me.

Me: I loved being called sexy.

Sara: You are.

Me: Sara!

Sara: Don't stop telling this, don't think about this. Us. I'm not her. I'm not Sara right now.

Sara: What then?

Me: Well that was what we did that night. I couldn't do more just then. I had to go. I stopped myself.

Sara: Only reason?

Me: Pretty much. We got in the car and she sat there looking at me and we talked a long time about what we, I had just done. That I was married. That she had a boyfriend. Separate lives.

Me: She understood. But....She wanted more. I said I wanted to keep being married and she was ok with that, and then after all that I drove to this quiet spot and I kissed her again in the car.

Me: She let me slip her top out from her little dress and let me run my hands over her skin, up underneath her top. Just kissing.

Me: Petting.

Me: Kissing the whole time. She had this amazing sigh, a growl a groan, so feminine, telling me how she was so aroused.

Me: I said we had to wait.

Me: We parked again before her house, she said she would walk the rest of the way. Thanking me for a nice evening. Stopping early like I did, she knew I wanted to kiss her, again. I had to stop again.

Me: I loved her taste, her smell. Mmmmm. I still remember that so well.

Sara: What's the 'worst' thing you did with her?

Me: The worst?

Sara: Well you had sex with her.

Me: Yes.

Sara: Well.

Me: But, that wasn't the worse thing.

Sara: What do you mean?

Me: We liked to meet at this one bar, have drinks, talk. I even told Annie about her, told her I had a work friend. We went out after I worked out at the club. She didn't know I never went to the club on that night. Anyway Annie knew the bar we met at, knew her name, only we had stopped spending any time there. But we did meet there.

Sara: Not a lie right.

Sara: And.

Me: And Annie went there one night, to MEET her.

Sara: OMG

Me: Not suspicious of me at all. The waitress who served Katie and me was there, and when Annie came in asking about me, my name and Katie's name, well the waitress did a perfect job.

Me: Telling them we had not arrived yet.

Sara: Lying to her.

Me: Well yeah.

Sara: Oh my god.

Me: Anyway I am walking by the door and going straight to Katie's car. When the waitress rushes out and says your wife is in the restaurant, she wants to meet Katie.

Me: I don't know what would have happened if she hadn't done that.

Me: You might not exist.

Me: Anyway we went in the restaurant and talked with Annie. Me, Katie and Annie.

Sara: That's terrible.

Me: Not the worst.

Sara:!!

Me: I lied that neither of us had a car I don't know why, but I just didn't want Katie to leave from the restaurant like this, so Annie gave us a ride in her car

Sara: Oh my god. So you just left Katie's car there.

Me: I remembered Katie at one point laying back in the restaurant, so frustrated, I could so tell by looking at her, how we could read each other, how she wanted to fuck. We were so hungry. I don't have any idea if Annie sensed anything.

Me: In the car though, and this is the worst thing.

Me: You asked.

Me: It was dark, and the drive was long to Katie's house. I reached my hand back to her on the side of the seat, between the car seat and the door, so Annie couldn't see me. I wanted to just hold Katie's hand, something.

Me: My way of being sorry. She would touch my hair sometimes, and caress my neck.

Me: But what I felt was her moving forward, her dress pulled back. She had slid her pussy, her cotton pantied pussy right against my hand and let me rub her while Annie drove.

Sara: Oh my god. Mmm.

Sara: OMG My nipples hurt.

Sara: Mmmmmm

Sara: So good.

Me: She pulled away from me for a moment, I thought that was it, but then she pressed her bare pussy into my hand. She'd somehow removed her panties and I started fingering her, kept fingering her, right there in the car.

Me: We were drunk, Annie had to have smelled her pussy in the car.

Sara: Tell me what you felt.

Me: She was wet, I loved the soft skin of her pussy. She had this crinkly pussy hair, and I would brush my fingers through, smearing her all over. She had so little hair down there. She trimmed. God. I wanted her so bad. I pushed into her, my thumb on her clit and we finger fucked.

Sara: Oh my god, oh god.

Sara: Fingers.

Sara: Inside.

Sara: Keep.

Me: She orgasmed at least three times on the way home.

Me: Annie was right there.

Sara: How??

Sara: Noise. Mmmmmmm.

Me: It was perfectly silent, the whole way. No sounds. Just where I touched her. The hum of the car. I could feel her pulsing over my fingers, squeezing her thighs together, and pressing her hand down on me between her legs.

Me: But silent.

Me: She let me touch her till she couldn't stand it. Till it hurt.

Sara: OOOOO.

Me: Sara?

Sara: :D

Sara: Oh god, I just came. Oh fuck.

Me: You shouldn't be doing that.

Sara: You knew what I was doing.

Sara: ;)

Sara:!! Were there others?

Me: Yes.

Sara: Holy fuck. Thanks:)

Sara: We need to decide what we are going to do for each other next time I visit.

Me: I don't think now is a good time.

Sara: You hard?

Me: Yes.

Sara: Then it's the perfect time. Oh god, wait.

Sara: Let me collect myself. I've come apart. Just a sec.

Me: What are you wearing?

Sara: Oh god, my nipples still hurt.

Sara: Ok.

Sara: Next time we see each other, next time, this is the thing I want you to do.

Sara: A T-shirt, and that's it. I WAS wearing jeans and panties.

Me: I don't think this is a good time to discuss your visit Sara.

Sara: I just want you to touch me, somewhere you shouldn't. Just once. I want that.

Me: Sara I'm drunk.

Sara: To feel that.

Me: I'm horny.

Sara: You want me to make you cum?

Sara: Tell a story.

Me: No!

Sara: Can you do that? Once.

Me: Yes.

Sara: What do YOU want?

Sara: From me, this time.

Me: Oh Sara.

Me: To take you on a drive.

Me: Sara?

Sara: K:)

******************

This is the email I got from Sara the day before she was to arrive:

'EXACTLY 60 days ago, a pretty little girl named Sara fell through the looking glass. Shi-it, she thought, considering all she had was a simple pair of green panties, a tube of red lipstick she stole from Wal Mart, a half empty bottle of vodka and her treasured teddy bear! It took poor little Sara 200 days to dig her way out with the lipstick cap, and just two seconds more to fall right back in again.

See you tomorrow. Oh, I have a backpack filled with food, alcohol, and fire-bringing devices for our drive:) Oh and the remote.

You'll see, Sara'

************

The morning my little Sara was coming to visit, I crept downstairs and logged on, waiting for her. She liked to get up early. Maybe. I wanted to chat.

She was there!

Me: What you doing?

Sara: What am I doing? Right NOW :)

Me: Yes

Sara: Sitting naked, having a cup of coffee and Cocoa Puffs after spending some time on my elliptical exercise thingy.

Sara: What do you think of that?

Me: Nice.

Me: Naughty girl.

Sara: I think I finally found the right rhythm on that thing. I've had such a hard time figuring out the right pace.

Me: So what did you figure out?

Sara: I don't shake my ass enough while on it. Ha!

Me: You exercise naked?

Sara: Hmm. Sometimes. I have the house to myself. Today shall be a day of no clothes. Ha!

Sara: Till I come to see you. Hehehe.

Sara: You should of been here. Once I found the rhythm, I could have gone forever, but I had to pee.

Sara: I can get a lot done when I drag my cute spankable butt out of bed.

Me: What else did you do?

Sara: Mmmmm. Better sit down.

Sara: I'm going to make you hard.

Sara: I climbed back into bed still all sweaty and wet, stroking my hands up and down over my body. Thinking about the amazing orgasm to come. Nothing on.

Sara: Just me.

Sara: You hard yet?.

Me: Getting there.

Sara: I opened my legs, lay on my back, tucked my fingers inside me.

Sara: Twisting, yum yum. work my fingers. Mmmmm, first orgasm was pretty quick. Oh god that feeling of a morning orgasm. Delicious.

Sara: How ya doing?

Me: Just Fine.

Sara: Tell me.

Me: I'm hard, and stroking myself.

Me: Using some lotion. Keep talking.

Sara: Naughty boy. YOU naked??

Me: Bathrobe.

Sara: :)

Sara: Yeah, k. I reached for some ice and let it drip over my tummy before rubbing it on my nipples til they were hard and frozen little points. Mmmm. They still hurt, I worked them pretty good.

Sara: And I took my vibe, put it on high, and shoved it up inside me. It was loud. I pressed it against my little clit.

Sara: It's pink. Like me.

Me: Mmmmmm. More.

Sara: Pumped it till I was squirming on the bed. Can you picture it?

Me: Mmmm, amazing!

Me: Yes.

Me: Oh, I just made a mess Sweet.

Sara: Just a sec. Mmmmmm. Had my vibe in me, oh god yeah. I think we might have cum at the same time!

Me: I'll be right back. Need tissue.

Sara: Wish I were there. I could help clean up.

Sara: I don't usually share my morning rituals with anyone.

Sara: Just you.

Me: When you coming.

Sara: Hahahaha. I just did.

Me: No here.

Sara: Mmmmm. You want me to cum there too. I'm kind of sore.

Sara: Hahaha. So bad. I'll leave about noon. Four hours. Three and a half if I'm naughty.

Me: See you then.

Sara: Your online slut. We got to be good though. Ok?

Me: I know.

Sara: You get my email?

Me: Yeah. Didn't understand.

Sara: You will. I got a surprise!

Me: You scare me.

Sara: Mutual.

Sara: I'm tired already.

Sara: Whew, need to take a short nap. Then I'll dress myself, be on my way.

Me: Can't wait.

************ Sara's Diary

I wore a pink halter-top; it looked somewhat slutty, what I was going for, and a patterned loose skirt, light green - perfect. Silk. I secretly wanted to look like her. I want to meet her, hear her side of the story. Oh white socks and a simple pair of shiny black baby dolls.

And!

Before leaving I slid my butterfly clitoral vibe, feeling the tight straps slide up my thighs positioned it right over my clit, and secured it with a pair of cotton light green panties. I want to match! I bought one size too small so that it would press that clitoral vibe even tighter against my 'widow cunny.

I bought this little wireless remote clit version for a reason. It cost $100! So small, shiny, it looks like a little pager, slips a little inside my slit, wraps right around my clit. Intense! I tried it a few times.

I left earlier than I expected and then drove too fast to get home, and mom and dad are still at work. Fuck Fridays.

I sat in the drive way squeezing my thighs together, lifting my skirt, thinking one more time. I give a quick push of the button and, 'ahhhhh.' fall against the steering wheel. Thinking 'I want you to touch me somewhere you shouldn't'

And his! 'I want to take you on a drive.' So....NOT one thing.

I have too much nervous energy and take off again. I need a massage, kill some time and take off for this little spa nearby, have a seat in the waiting room. I pull out my homework, it'll be fucking finals in three weeks!! I'm still rubbing my thighs together, wondering at the look at his eyes when I give it to him and whisper in his ear just what it is. I decided that I want to have an orgasm in front of him, and we simply can't.....But a secret orgasm with him watching me. I look in the mirror when no one is in the room, and pressing the little button, feel my knees buckle. Fucking god!!. Intense! I watch this beautiful little girl prance in the mirror, red cheeks and blonde hair, pink candy. I turn around, press again, can hear the slight buzz. Mmmmmm! Yeah. Shake my ass, what a cute butt. I hear my name called.

I soon find myself in this room lit with candles and incense burning, and the woman is there explaining things which I do not even hear. My senses are all messed up. Too intense. Fuck I think. I have to leave my panties on, can't disturb things down there - as they are. After the instructions she leaves the room, so 'I can get ready.' S'ok she'll just think I'm shy.

This is not relaxing me.

I won't give up the remote.

She comes back in and turns on some music. That starts to relax me, and I am laying there with nothing but towel and panties. So, as my shoulders form puddles in her hands, my watery clit is buzzing on and off between my thighs. My face is looking down through the hole in the table, and she can't see me. I squirm at her touch, if only she knew. Imagining my twat creaming, imagining his eyes on me, our skin touching. I can't stand it!! Soon I am squirming a little too much, and let go the button. I'm breathing too fast and rubbing my feet together. Can she feel my arousal on my skin, the tension, my breathing is ragged I realize. I realize my ass is arched up in the air. She's thinking she did this to me. She offers me a drink. "Would you like some champagne, juice, water?" I chose champagne and I'm not carded. I say "champagne," with no control of my voice. I was so close to cumming. She leaves just then, and I leap upon the button. Oh god! I can't stand it. I have to cum.

She returns a little too quickly, how soon does it take to pour a glass of champagne? She looks at me oddly, concerned, and at that very moment I cum, HARD. I'm cumming and cumming and cumming, so fucking wild. It would not stop!! She can tell, how not? She excuses herself, and I realize my towel is no longer on me, it is on the floor. Five minutes later she returns, I am simply laying there in my panties, candles, incense, music, head in the hole. Do I leave now? It hasn't been an hour. She didn't give me my champagne. She returns then, hands me a glass and returns the towel, covering my backside.

"Feeling better." She is looking rather pleased I think. Probably amazed at the effect she is having on me. She finishes. I am good. And then I leave, and this time go into the house. I pull out my homework and settle into the den. Get some work done. Don't think about anything but study. I manage to write half a page of a Journaling exercise, but then I am digging in my purse looking for it all over again. Already?! I itch. I hurt, squeezing my thighs together. My whole lower half feels warm. I'm so horny today, all day, I can't stand it. God I want to fuck. I press the button lightly, again, again, again. This time I feel nervous. I see him standing there. I can hear the little buzz, and I go over turn on the music, loud enough that the buzzing is gone. Just that delicious liquid vibration, I am gurgling, cum is running down my legs. Would mom hear my buzzing clit?

I begin to whimper, losing control of my legs and decide to run up to my room. Calm down! Don't touch the goddamn remote for awhile I say to myself. I most certainly cum again as my feet run up the stairs, my thighs brushing together and squeezing my delicious ass. I want to be spanked. I want to be tied up. I see him there. This time it feels simply amazing, it feels, mmmmmmmmm.

I am exhausted, reaaaallllly exhaaaausted. Like I've been tazered.

I pad into my room, lay on my bed and fall asleep.

**************

I came home early because I was expecting Sara, and when I arrived her car was in the driveway. I felt my heart in my throat. Never had I been so excited, and I couldn't say exactly why. I got nothing done today.

When I got inside, music was playing but no Sara. I went upstairs and her door was closed. I pushed the door open and there she was, sprawled out on the bed, asleep.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,516 Followers