All Comments on 'When Sara Says No'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Super

Loved it! Had me tingling in no time. Very vivid descriptions; lovely writing. Enjoyed the naughty chat parts.....made me feel like I was right there in that conversation (grin!).

Thanks!

FlesFlesabout 18 years ago
Deeply Irresponsible

Incredibly irresponsible writing - I came all over the place. Have you no consideration? It takes ages to clean this mess up. Thanks.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Story was great

I'm a little confused how I feel about the writing and my ease of comprehension. I'll write you and give my feelings.

All and all it's a 5/100

Thank you

tinman69stinman69sabout 18 years ago
Just Fantastic!!

I have to hand it to you -- you did a fantastic job on this story!! I love every bit of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Lit in Literotica!

For me, this was one of the best-written stories I've read on Literotica...not to mention a really hot story. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yougoodwriter

One of the best writers on this site!!!!:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot!

Well done, youbadboy. I always love reading your material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I really got into the story

the slow seduction is what I enjoy the most. I kept thinking ahead to what methods I would of used. For me Sara is the perfect partner demanding to be teased to almost a limitless degree. I have read your stories to two women I know. Both will not "have" sex with me. They say no which means "go slowly". Eventually on occasion, after gentle patient caressing, we almost explode with orgasmic pleasure. It's a wonderful game we cherish. Your stories have been part of this. Thank-you!!!

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
You never let us down !!!

As usual, you have given us the standard of writing we have come to expect from YBB - never disappointing and getting better with each story that you write. Please keep up the good work! Top marks again, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
utter brilliance!!

This is the best story I have read on this site. Fantastic! I shall now read all your work. You have a new fan. xx

hongluobohongluoboabout 18 years ago
ditto on the mess!

and in my office as well!@!!.. oh what a fantasy! oh what a wonderful mutual seduction... and oh what a climax!

dangerously and delightfully irresponsible..

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome!!!

You are one of the best on here. Thanks for all the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thief!

lovelovelove

I suppose you've earned it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
We want more!!!!

As always, I love your work! Damn, I hope you will write more SOON! Miss you much! Thank you so much for your wonderful submissions!

Rhea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

This is the second story I've read of yours, and I loved them both. Will be reading more of them soon, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Class act

You are the class act of this site. Great stuff!

sk340sk340over 17 years ago
Class act

You are the class act of this site. Great stuff!

JustPlainMerrieJustPlainMerrieover 17 years ago
Delightful as always

THANK YOU for giving me some of the best orgasms I've ever had. When I'm looking for some self lovin' I always come to you first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent..!

I've never read a story on Literotica quite like this one, and I've read a LOT of them. It's not necessarily a new genre, but most definitely a new style. It's hard to imagine that a main-stream published novel could be written in Instant Message prose, but if so, you'd definitely be the innovator. I loved - absolutely - this story. You captured the true annonymity of the internet and created two strangers out of two people who knew each other all of one's life; just to let them get to know each other - the true each other - all over again. It was amazing to feel the evolution of their online relationship to a point where you knew they'd be lusting and fantasizing over each other.. and eventually fucking each other. I've been a fan of yours for a few years now and I apologize now for not leaving more positive comments, but all the other stories of yours I read seemed to follow pre-established formats. They were incredible, but not nearly as innovative as this one. The way you wrote this story really allowed me to feel it, rather than just read it; and I think everyone else would agree with that. I'm a stickler for grammer, so every now and again I'd have to pause in your story to re-read a sentence just to cement for myself what you were trying to say, and even when the grammer was off, it seemed to be for a reason. I enjoyed the fact that his grammer was different from hers in their emails and IMs to each other. It really gave them depth. It felt like you had simply copied and pasted a father and daughter's real emails and messages, rather than writing them yourself. Again.. great story. Loved the slow progression to the intense climax. Loved the inside jokes between him and her that seemed like I was a part of as well. The characters just seemed so real. Very well done. Can't say enough good things, so I'm just going to stop here. Waiting patiently for a new story to enjoy...

Stefan

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Brilliant... very creative

It's hard to find words to describe the sheer brilliance of this story.

Of course its kinda difficult for me being just a dumb blonde... but the first thing I did after reading this story was run around the house and try all the 'remotes'.

Anyone thats confused about that should read this tantalizing story and let me know where such 'remotes' can be purchased.

Thanks for a terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What do you get from writing your stories?

Many seem to climax while reading your stuff. What about you? It seems logical to think that while writing words which arouse others, you yourself might be experiencing similar emotions and/or feelings. Can you tell us?

What do you get out of all of this?

I wonder how many readers and writers get together in the real world?

Interesting,no?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hard on

I got a hard on reading your piece. It is because I have the same fantasy for sometime..You know, fuck the daughter, the mother, the cousin--haha! It is a good piece because the concept of narrating it is quite new (for erotica tales, that is)--the e-mails, the chats, the horny exchanges between the protagonists, which i must say, I practiced too. I am involved in a place of work where I meet a lot of young women, and in the course of conversations, I usually inject this technique(which you use here)to my great horny advantage, especially, if the woman is my type. This is the first story I have read from your HOT file, and am looking forward to getting better and better hard ons till I finished them all. Good luck to all your future writing efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW...

I have to admit that I have never had any thoughts about fucking my dad...actually I hate the bastard but I do love to read stories about father/daughter relationships because I DO have thoughts of being with an older man and father/daughter sex always fits that scenario. This story was the best that I have read on Literotica...it made me so wet I had to take care of myself before I finished reading the whole thing...and then again after I was done reading. I loved the build up!

sexydad50sexydad50almost 16 years ago
sooo erotic

Has to be one of the most erotic taboo stories i have ever read. great writing! Want more.

LoveNotHateLoveNotHateover 15 years ago
Not a Fan...

of incest, at all, but I'm not going to ignore the fact that it was well written.

m1k3m1k3almost 15 years ago
Great story...

I enjoyed it a lot, and, I also can't find a single thing wrong with it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ignore the hypocrites

Why would anyone who is "not a fan of incest" be reading your stories? They are clearly about incest and this one was obviously about father/daughter incest. (Which, by the way, is my special favorite. Yum.) Neither am I aware of any way that they are compelled to finish a story which they find so abhorrent.

And, if the occasional grammatical error offends them so much, War and Peace is available in every library.

My favorite was the date interrupted story, because I, like every other woman on the planet, have a fascination with rape. The element of force or coercion is subtle, because of the site's rules, but it was there and I just loved it. Incest and rape in the same story is the best, at least for me.

I was raped by my brother at a young age. But, like the stories here, it didn't stay rape. I was loving it and begging for more before he finished. Don't get me wrong, being fucked by my brother was wonderful, but I so envy girls who get fucked by their fathers. Being raped by my father is my ultimate fantasy. It gets me off like nothing else.

If you ever need to do any research for any of your stories, I would so very much love to collaborate.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Very well done!

elanecortana80elanecortana80about 13 years ago
perfect!

No other father/daughter story ever rang so true to me. I could feel their emotions, their ecstasy. You painted the Mona Lisa of erotica with words. Now all other F/D stories have something to strive for. I applaud you beyond anything I could ever write here in this short comment. Keep up the good words, you bad, bad boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BEST EVER

Years of reading about the most erotic of all love's and now I have read the best. The slow, realistic build up was genuine. The final union was so complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

i reserve that comment for the best. i imagine you write professionally and are a published author. glad you reserve some time for this kind of story. it was great as are your others. im in awe.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most remarkable piece.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

This was the best story I've evr found on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pro posing as amatuer

I've read most of your Literotica stories now and you are a true "artist". Your sense of what is erotic is amazing, a superlative that really doesn't do you justice. I suspect you are a professional author who just writes these great little short stories for kicks. I wouldn't be suprised to find out you write full length books under a name we would all recognize. Please keep treating us to your "horny" alter ego.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh you made me cum ......

I loved it! Was rubbing my self & felt so hot. Wish I had a daddy like that too.

FC

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Good job!

This was a truly erotic work.

Not having any daughters or sisters, and nothing near a close relationship with my mother, it is sometimes striking for me to read of others' lustings and experiences.

But, I do see the point, and never did understand the guy who said, "doing something nasty would be like kissing your sister".

I always thought, "gosh, I'd kiss your sister mister."

I sure enjoy reading you. Thanks for your continued efforts.

-Pultoy

***** (5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I loved the way you wrote it. I was so hard thinking how the story started and how it ended, I wanted to come right here in my pants.

babaloo92babaloo92over 10 years ago
*****GREAT STORY

This is a great story. I really really didn't want it to end. more chapters?

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
wow!!!

i particularly liked the descriptions of 'no' at the beginning. made me smile...wish i had known this when i was dating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet

Jesus your a talented writer :) thanks again for all you do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

You are so good !!!!!!!!

Wonderful stories and story telling.

Thank you,

Old Silver

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love love

Hot and sexy story should be a series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I quite liked it as a one parter only. So hot. Made myself cum on my toy. Naughty girl that I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

The buildup was great. Their mutual giving to the other. I could almost feel my cock inside her.

LuckyEdLuckyEdabout 2 years ago

Great erotic writing. So good, so hot.

paragem_oneparagem_oneover 1 year ago

Simply amazing. So naughty. Just wonderful writing. Very vivid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous