Tim's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday was pretty much the same. Tim was awoken by Angelica's luscious lips around his cock. Unfortunately he had to piss like a racehorse. When he went to the bathroom, she followed and decided it would be amusing to hold his penis for him. This only made things harder so he made her leave. With a little pout, Angelica went back to bed. Once he returned, they got into a 69 position where his love licked and tongued his ass and massaged his prostate. It didn't take long for either to orgasm and once again she enjoyed a breakfast of gooey sperm. After a real breakfast, the couple spent time making love and fucking. There is a difference. They also toured more of the city, going to the Audubon zoo and the World War II museum. After a nice dinner, at Angelica's request, they even took a haunted tour of the various sights. Once the tour was over the couple went back to their room and made love. While time was on top in a missionary position, he again had two fingers up her ass until they both coated each other.

Sunday was a bittersweet day. Tim was extremely happy that his new love woke up in his arms, but knew in just a few hours she would be leaving to go home. He also realized that he had to find a way to leave Martha, especially since he was less than happy in his marriage and move Angelica here permanently.

Likewise, Angelica woke up but with tears in her eyes. She wanted to stay but had to get home to her kids. She loved Tim and he loved her, but would it be enough. Could he really leave Martha to be with her? Slowly, they got up and did their morning rituals. Rather than go out, they decided to stay in the room and enjoy each other for what little time they had left. Tim was fingering her ass (as came to be his favorite past time) and they were mostly holding each other. With a grin, Angelica spoke up and said, "Tim I know you love my ass and that makes me very happy, but you do realize that I have to sit for 4 hours in a hard seat on a plane." Tim removed his fingers, turned her over and gently kissed her anus as well as her beautiful butt cheeks. The made tender love, got up and showered together and checked out of the hotel.

They had a couple of hours before she had to be at the airport, so Tim took her down to the Riverwalk where he bought Angelica a new bracelet as well as a new outfit. He knew she didn't have much money or things and she would appreciate a nice outfit from and upscale place. After leaving the store, she kissed him with a lot of tongue and thanked him profusely. With great sadness, it was time to leave for the airport.

Angelica had about thirty minutes before her flight was to board and had to get past security. It was finally time to say good bye. The couple kissed each other passionately with lots tongue, and holding each other tightly with Tim's hand on her left tit. They were completely oblivious to their surroundings, each crying when all of a sudden, Tim felt a hard smack on the back of his head followed by a loud shrill voice yelling, "Who the fuck is this bitch slut and why in the hell are you kissing her?" Angelica's eyes got really wide with fear as Tim turned directly into the daggered eyes of his wife Martha.

Angelica immediately hurried through security leaving Tim to deal with Martha. Other than a text saying she made it home safely, Tim never heard from Angelica again. He tried her phone and texting and email, but she never again responded. Tim figured she couldn't handle being the other woman.

Tim was completely up front with Martha explaining the whole affair and why it happened. After a couple of months, the couple divorced. Since the kids were grown and Martha made more money as a doctor, there was no alimony or child support. Martha gave Tim half the equity in their house. With his savings and equity in the house, Tim took early retirement and moved to a twenty acre piece of land in the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas. He built a small cabin and lived the rest of his life pretty much as a hermit.