Tim's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim waited like a scared cat until he recognized his beloved girlfriend walking down the concourse though the exit gate. She was wearing a tight V cut green blouse that matched her eyes and nicely displayed her 40D's. She also had on a beige skirt that was a couple inches above her knees. While she was a bit chunky for her height, she wore it well. She had on green eyeshadow and had her hair down. It came to the middle of her back. She had it layered and it framed her face beautifully. Her full kissable lips had gloss which made them shimmer. Just seeing her made him get hard in his dress slacks. He was still wearing his black suit pants with a blue shirt and matching tie. Angelica loved seeing Tim in a tie. Since he didn't wear underwear, his bulge was a bit pronounced.

When Angelica finally passed the exit gate and their eyes met, she ran toward Tim and jumped into his arms. Tim finally got to taste those luscious lips with their tongues intertwining. The hug was so tight she could feel his hard bulge pushing against her stomach. Her panty less sex was oozing and started running down her leg. Finally, they broke apart before going too far in the concourse. Holding each other by the waist, the two walked toward the garage. Since it was only a long weekend, Angelica just had her carry on so there was no need for baggage claim. Holding each other tightly as they walked to the garage, the couple made small talk. How was your trip and did you have a good flight etc. The anticipation of something further only grew in intensity now that they had finally met in person. When they finally reached Tim's truck, an F-250 4X4 on 35's, he opened the passenger door and helped Angelica in. As she was standing on the Nerf bar getting in, she looked over her shoulder with a devilish grin and lifted her skirt revealing she had not worn any underwear. She squealed in surprise when Tim leaned in and kissed her on the ass right there in public. They both knew it was going to be a fun weekend.

Tim went around and got into his side of the truck and was about to start the mighty diesel when Angelica raised the center console and jumped over and started kissing him. She grabbed his hard shaft and played with it. She took his right hand and placed it under her shirt so he could now feel her massive tits. She jumped when he pinched her left nipple. She could take no more and finally unzipped his slacks and went down on his cock. Fortunately there were no others around and the truck did have tinted windows. She licked his head and around his shaft. She thrust her tongue deep into his pee hole which was oozing pre-cum. For his part, Tim reached around and up her skirt where he put two fingers into her wet pussy. Once all wet, he had to feel inside her wonderful rectum and stuck first one then both of his fingers deep into her ass. His new girlfriend told him many times how she loved anal play. Angelica kept going farther down on his shaft and licking his balls. His cock was only 6 inches so she had no problem deep throating him. Between her blowing him and her asshole wrapped around his fingers, it became too much and he blew his load right into her waiting mouth. She savored every drop until he went limp. While Tim was catching his breath, Angelica sat up and with a smile said "See, I told you I like sperm almost as much as chocolate."

Tim smiled and said "I thought you didn't want to do anything sexual until after dinner and a conversation?"

"Hey, I'm a woman. I can change my mind."

"Well now do you want to go to dinner or check in at the hotel?" asked Tim.

"Let's go to the hotel. I'm two hours behind you so it's still early and I think I'd like to freshen up a bit. Besides, I bet you're anxious to finally see me naked in person." She replied with a grin.

Tim quickly left Louis Armstrong airport getting on Veterans Blvd and taking the on ramp to I-10 east. It took about 20 minutes or so to reach the Superdome exit at Claiborne Ave. and then to Poydras. Being in a hurry, Tim managed to hit every red light on Poydras. Finally he pulled his truck into Valet at the Hilton. He got out and ran around and helped Angelica down. Much to the pleasure of the valet, her skirt rode up as she me jumped down revealing about half of her ass. She just looked at the valet and smiled and firmly taking Tim's arm they walked into the hotel.

The reservation desk was up on the second floor so they took the escalator up and after about a ten minute wait in line, they were finally able to get their room. It was up on the seventeenth floor with a view overlooking the Mississippi River. Dusk was just beginning and the lights of the freighters and barges shined like Christmas lights against the grayish background of the river. It was quite the sight. After a couple of minutes of looking out the window, Angelica cheekily asked "Well are you going to stare at the boats all night or are you planning on looking at my curves?" With that, she nervously removed her top up over her head revealing her bra. It was black lace with bright red trim at the top and a white emblem on the center strap. Reaching behind her she unclasped the back and slowly let it fall to the floor. Tim just stared in awe. Even though he had seen them numerous times in pictures, they did not do her breasts justice. They were very large and just ripe to be touched. They hung nicely on her chest like a couple of small watermelons. She had slight tan lines on her bronze Hispanic body. The areolas covered the tips and were about an inch and a half in diameter with her rounded nipples about a quarter inch in length. They were a medium dark brown in color with the little bumps dotting them from having kids and breast feeding.

Looking down at her stomach, it had a bit of a pooch but was cuddly sexy. Her belly button which was about three quarter of an inch in diameter was a deep innie and she had stretch marks from her earlier pregnancies emanating from it. Angelica was a real woman. Next she slowly removed her skirt and it too fell to the floor. Stepping away from it she was now only wearing her 3' heels and hoop earrings. Tim gazed at her tanned Hispanic skin. Her pussy was shaved smooth. Actually it was waxed. Tim had paid for her to try a waxing for the first time. Her hips flared out lovingly. He had her turn around so he could get a look of her voluptuous ass. She bent over displaying her deliciously waxed anal love hole. Tim was a sucker for larger asses. He also knew that he would soon taste and feel the inside of Angelica's. She looked at him with a bit of trepidation as she was now on display in person for the first time. She relaxed when she saw Tim's bulge appear along with his smile.

Tim slowly walked toward her and hugged her tightly. He fondled each breast teasing her nipples with his thumbs then moved his hands around her and down to her ass. He had to feel her ass and bung hole once again. True, he felt it in the car, but now with her fully nude, it was so much more pleasing. Looking up at his tall structure she gently pulled him down and kissed his lips while grinding her pussy into his waiting hardness. Angelica could take no more and quickly loosened his belt and removed his pants. Tim quickly took off his shirt and now they were both nude. Angelica jumped into the bed and said, "Come and take me Tim. I am your woman now. Take what is yours."

Tim lied down next to his love and they began to kiss. He kissed her lips and then neck and worked his way all over her body. He sucked her tits and licked those wonderful nipples. At the same time, he took in her scent. The shampoo's smell in her long flowing layered hair was intoxicating as well was her perfume. He didn't recognize the brand but it was sweet like her. He continued his kisses down her body including her belly button and along her stretch marks. Bypassing her wet pussy, Tim kissed down the insides of her spread thighs and along her legs

He even nibbled on her toes making her squeal. Moving back up her legs and inner thighs, the gently kissed and licked her tasty pussy. She was so wet and he easily slipped a couple fingers in her waiting slit while teasing her engorged clit. Tim knew she was very sensitive and didn't like receiving oral from her husband. He vowed to make it good for her. As he gently worked her clit and fingered her G spot, he also put his index finger slowly but deeply up her ass. Between all the stimulation, she finally came with a gush and began to convulse for a full minute or two. When she finally calmed down, she pulled at him and said, "It's your turn now. Fuck me hard and fast and fill my cunt or my ass. I'm you sex toy to do as you wish."

Tim certainly could not turn down that invitation. He moved up and position his hard 6" cock at the entrance to her wet pussy. He eased himself in savoring the feel of her sugar walls. She pulled him close and they kissed. They stayed like this for a couple of minutes with him pumping hard and balls slapping her ass. Suddenly, she turned them both over so she could ride. Her awesome tits were bouncing and swaying. She leaned over and lowered them into his mouth. Knowing her propensity for rough play, Tim bit each of her nipples and bit them quite hard. This made Angelica more excited and she bounced hot and heavy on his cock. Finally, Tim was getting close and told her to get doggie. He wanted to fill her bountiful rectum. She hopped off and placed her head on the pillow ass up. Tim stuck his tongue deep inside to taste her then put first one finger then two in to her slick rosebud. Angelica had told him many times how she loved anal. When she was expanded just right, he placed his cock into her entrance and pushed. Angelica pushed back until his head was past her sphincter. Once they were both settled. Tim pounded that ass like no tomorrow. Having cum only an hour or so earlier, he lasted for quite a long time until he emptied his balls deep into her waiting bowels. He spurted and spurted as she clamped her most precious hole around him and milking him for all he's worth. Tim stayed inside momentarily until he softened and popped out. As he did so, Angelica let out a fart followed by a nice cream pie and they both collapsed into each other's arms.

The couple awoke about an hour later when Tim's stomach let out a loud growl. Angelica turned with a smile and said, "Well I guess we'd better go shower and find some dinner."

"Not until I've had an appetizer" relied Tim as he turned her on her belly and buried his face in her delicious ass and tongue fucked both her holes. After about ten minutes or so, he had her turn over where he tittie fucked her and gave her a facial which he rubbed into her skin.

They got out of bed and went into the shower. The bathroom had dual sinks with a granite countertop. The shower was large with a pulsating showerhead and was big enough for the both of them. While the water was warming up, they took turns at the toilet neither being embarrassed about personal hygiene. The shower felt nice and they washed each other thoroughly. Tim made sure Angelica's ass was squeaky clean inside and out. "Damn it Tim, you do realize that I want to be able to actually sit for dinner." She was laughing as she said it. While she also ended up with the cleanest tits in town, likewise Tim had the cleanest balls.

After the shower, Tim suggested they walk to dinner. He suggested Galatoire's on Bourbon Street. It was about a mile from the Riverside to the restaurant. Angelica was dressed in tight black spandex yoga pants that showed off her awesome ass and a cream colored blouse and flats. She chose to forgo a bra leaving her massive mounds to swing freely much to Tim's delight. Tim wore jeans and a nice button down dress shirt and sneakers. They walked down Canal past One Shell Square near Tim's office and took a right on Bourbon. Once on Bourbon, Angelica was awed at the street performers and all the bars and shops.

Galatoire's is an authentic French restaurant tucked along the west side of Bourbon. It served a variety of French and Creole as well as American cuisine. The started out with an appetizer of Oysters Rockefeller and Shrimp Cocktail. The seafood was harvested from the Gulf of Mexico. For dinner, Tim had the blackened redfish with a greens salad and garlic and potatoes au gratin. Angelica went for the chicken creole with iceberg wedge and broiled tomatoes. The food was excellent as New Orleans is known worldwide for their food. For dessert, the couple settled on Key lime tarts. Tim also ordered a fine Touraine Sauvignon Blanc wine to go along with the fine meal.

Since it was a Thursday night, not much was going on in the French Quarter. Tim thought it would be nice to leisurely walk down Bourbon and go into Pat O'Briens. Pat's is a little bar famous for their hurricanes, a fruity drink that packs a punch. For about 10 bucks, you can even buy the glass as a souvenir. They went in past the bar and found a table in the courtyard where they listened to a jazz pianist. It was suggested that the couple split the hurricane and so they did. After an hour or so they left and walked some more until they came to the Cat's Meow, a karaoke bar. Tim and Angelica went in and listened and laughed at the "talent". They stayed for about thirty minutes and as they were leaving, some guys up on the balcony outside were yelling for the women to lift their shirts. The unofficial tradition is that when women show their tits, they are rewarded with Mardi Gras beads. These are cheap plastic necklaces that the women wear proudly. Not to be left out, Angelica, while giving Tim a devilish grin, turned and proudly lifted her blouse displaying her magnanimous mammaries much to the pleasure of the crowd. She was promptly rewarded.

The couple decided it was time to walk back to their hotel where again they showered together and went to bed. There was no sex but Angelica curled up next to Tim and before drifting off thought to herself that for the first time in her life, she felt truly loved.

The next morning, Tim was awakened with a warm wet feeling around his cock. Angelica was stuffing her mouth and looked up with her seductive green eyes and kind of smiled. "Now that you're awake, I can really have my breakfast." She said. It only took a few minutes for Tim to coat her throat. She made it a point to show him his spunk and swallow. The couple then got out of bed and took turns with their morning rituals and in no way embarrassed by each other even with the morning pee.

Despite the fact that Angelica had her morning protein, Tim suggested they walk over to Café Du Monde for coffee and Beignets (pronounced ben yays). Beignets are little fat French donuts which are coated in powdered sugar. They are a staple in New Orleans. After breakfast, they strolled down to the shops in the River walk and meandered through the mall. They took time to watch several boats travel the Mississippi river. Off to the right, was the twin span, which is a bridge over the river. By then it was time for lunch so they walked up Poydras to Mother's restaurant. They each had a PO' Boy and drink. Angelica was getting the true flavor of the Big Easy. After lunch the couple decided to go back to the room and take a nap. Of course Angelica wanted a good hard fuck.

As soon as they entered the room, Angelica was naked as the day she was born. "Come on big boy. Your woman wants her pussy filled. I want to feel you cum in me and I wanted hard and fast."

"Well I can't very well turn down a pretty lady. Let's go." Angelica jumped on the bed and had her legs spread and was diddling her twat. Tim almost ripped off his clothes and jumped on top of her. Taking some of her juices, he lubed his cock and plunged balls deep making his love gasp. Once he got his rhythm going, he put both hands under her ass and started fingering her rectum. This excited Angie and pushed her over and she squeezed his cock and screamed. Tim emptied his balls coating her vaginal walls with what seemed like a gallon of jizz. This was not love making but a good hard fuck. Tim rolled off but to his surprise, Angelica held his hand in place wanting him to keep his finger up her hole.

The couple woke up about two hours later tangled up with one another. They started kissing and Angelica moved on top of Tim and lowered her breasts into his mouth. Tim thought he could never get enough of Angie or her tits. He rose again to about half mast. At his age, and after all the workouts his dick had, this was about the best he could expect. Even at that, the two were able to mutually masturbate and watch each other. After gazing at his beautiful Angie get herself off, Tim straddled her face and splooged all over it like a new layer of makeup. His girl did fuss about getting some in her hair, but joyfully scooped some with her fingers and sucked it off. They decided to take a shower before dinner.

After the shower, the couple dressed with Angelica wearing her same clothes. She packed light for the quick trip. They strolled along the Riverwalk when Angelica noticed signs for the riverboat dinner cruise. After checking the availability, Tim bought tickets for the two hour dinner cruise aboard the old fashion paddle wheel Natchez. They still had a couple of hours till the cruise, so they walked up Poydras to St Charles Avenue. There, the twosome got on the street car and took a ride down St Charles into the Garden district. There are a lot of old houses with the charm of old New Orleans. They went past Loyola and Tulane. After about 45 minutes, they came to the end of the line and hopped back on the street car heading back into the city. It was time to walk back to the port and board the old steamboat.

Dinner was a nice affair while the boat traveled a few miles up the Mississippi and back. The entire cruise took right at two hours. Both Angelica and Tim had a light dinner of Chicken and green salad. After dinner, they stood on the deck and watched the night lights of the city from the river. It was very romantic leading to several deep kisses.

The boat docked back at 9:00 and the horny couple was tempted to go back to the room but since it was a Friday night, they decided to meander back to the French Quarter. The quarter was jumping with many tourists. There were more street performers and some of the strippers were hanging out on the street between acts. Bourbon Street was wall to wall people. Angelica was amazed at the party atmosphere even though it was not Mardi Gras. She was really taken aback, when some stranger came up and groped her ass. Tim was tempted to go after him but the crowd was too thick. His girlfriend decided to let it go as it was really no big deal. In order to lighten the mood, she smiled at Tim and decided she would earn some more beads.

After spending a couple of more hours in the Quarter, the pair walked back to the hotel. It took all of about three seconds to get naked and jump into bed. Tim was as hard as a board as Angelica went down on him. She took her time and deep throated and licked his cock all over. She spent time tonguing his pee hole and all around the helmet. Finally not being able to take much more, Tim jumped up and turned Angelica on her stomach. He then spread her ass cheeks and tossed her salad. Her cute bung hole was wet with pussy juice. Looking coyly back, she said, "You want my ass again don't you?"

"You know it honey. I can't get enough."

"Well what are you waiting for? I told you that it's yours as much as you want." With that, Tim grabbed the Astroglide and lubed the both up. He inserted one the two fingers into her ass while she played with her clit. Finally when she was ready, Tim slowly entered her rectum waiting for her to adjust. When he was fully past her sphincter, she gave him the go ahead to pound her and pound her hard. Tim even slapped her ass a few times. This really got his new woman off and she tightened her hole firmly around his hard cock. He exploded into her bowels, the feeling overwhelming. Spurt after spurt of ball batter coated her insides. After a few seconds, he slipped out and she ran to the bathroom to let it back out. Tim cleaned his cock and they took a quick shower and went back to bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.