Time's Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped out of my dress and let it fall to the ground. I had on a black bra and black thong. I leaned over his bed, ass in the air and looked back at him. Mitch chuckled and said "what you don't understand is your position here. "You are my sex kitten, you fuck who I want, when I want, how I want." I unclasped my bra. "I have been very patient with you so far, but that ends now." I slid my thong down and bent back over so he had a clear view of my ass and pussy. Mitch unzipped and pulled his dick out. "Suck it, now." I got on my knees in front of him and took his hard 7" dick in my mouth. His cock in my mouth felt so right. The power I felt from his cock overwelmbed all other thoughts.I continued to suck as he reached down and fondled my tits. He moved me to the bed and placed me face down. He positioned himself behind me and slowly started running the head of his dick over my pussy. "Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked?

"No!" I said.

With a loud smack he slapped my ass.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He repeated.

"Yes." I moaned.

"Yes please." He barked.

"Please fuck me." I asked him.

Then he shoved his dick inside me. He pumped me for 30 minutes in the same position then came inside me. He then made me finger myself until he got hard again. He had me suck on his dick until he got close to cumming then he he started fingering me. He fucked me again and again that night. Each time he put his dick in me I felt more certain, All I wanted was his cum.

Mitch made me show him the videos I had taken and that I planned to send them to Joan from HR. He had a good laugh at Tom's. At the end of the night I was exhausted and covered in cum. Mitch set up a video call with Joan. I was still naked on the bed covered in his cum. "Hey Joan, just wanted to call and say how great Laura is working out." Mitch said with me naked in the shot.

12