Time's Up

Story Info
Fight sexual harassment or take it... bending over?
4.3k words
3.81
41.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry... Can you explain it again please?" I asked Joan Megacorp's HR representative.

"It's actually pretty simple, here are the highlights. If you accept the job transfer:

1. You will get a 75% raise.

2. You will be transferred to our traveling cruise ship office.

3. Your room and board will be covered on the ship.

4. You will have one week of vacation / shore leave for every 4 weeks on board."

Joan explained for the 3rd time.

"Ok so, why does this makes sense for the company? We are a tech company, why do we want to operate out of a cruise ship?" I asked.

"It's a nice perk we can offer our employees who overwhelmingly voted to work from a cruise ship if possible. We partnered with a cruise line that had trouble selling out, so we got the entire ship at a great deal. And... Well the company has been spending a ton on sexual harassment lawsuits lately. Being in international waters gives the company a lot of legal protection from that kind of frivolous lawsuit." Joan explained.

"So... What's stopping me from getting sexually assaulted at work?" I asked.

"Great question Laura. So first let me make a distinction between harassment and assault. For the purpose of the cruise ship office, if anyone lays a finger on you without your expressed permission, that's assault. They will be fired and brought up on charges. Harassment is just something you don't like. Remember you can always just leave the room if there is something you don't like. If you are easily offended... This is probably not the right job for you." Joan explained.

Three weeks later with two large suitcases in tow I boarded the one and only S.S. Risky-business. A ship host helped me with my suitcases and gave me a tour. I learned with my arrival there were 138 Megacorp employees and 31 ship staff including cooks and housekeeping. There were two movie theaters, a bowling alley, two heated pools, four hot tubs, and two bar / night clubs.

Feeling good about my decision to transfer I started to unpack. I found a gift basket with a note on my dresser.

"Dear Laura,

We are very excited to have you join our team. This is just our way of saying welcome. We hope your thirsty. We are having drinks tonight at 7 pm by the pool bar to welcome you on board.

Love Mitch & team.

P.s. You would be surprised how often people forget their swimwear."

In the bag I found a bottle of Tequila and a red string bikini.

Not being sure of the dress code for tonight I put on a professional button up black top and black slacks. Under them I had on the red bikini. The bikini top did not offer much support but as I had tiny 32 A tits I didn't need much. I was 5'4 110lb well-toned stomach and legs. The bikini was more revealing then I would have picked; but I had put enough time in at the gym that I had earned the right to show off a little.

I showed up at the pool bar to find six shirtless men drinking beer in a large hot tub. They ranged in age from mid-twenties to late fifties. Four of them had significant beer bellies and two look they to be in very good shape. They all turned as a walked in. The oldest, a man with a bowl cut of white hair and tummy that could give Santa a run for his money, climbed out of the water. After drying his hands, he offered a shake. "Welcome Laura, I'm Mitch. We are all excited to have you here." He ordered a margarita for me. Putting his hand on the small of my back. Mitch guided me over the bubbling tub of men soup. Pointing to each man in turn he introduced Matt, Tom, Bob, Roy, and Mark. They all encouraged me to join them as my margarita showed. Not wanting to seem like a stick-in-the-mud I went to the locker room and took off my business attire. They all watched me as I walked from the locker room to the tub, margarita in hand. I gave them a shy little wave as I walked over, they smiled back in return.

I stepped in between Mark and Tom. I sipped on my drink not sure how to break the ice. The jets had been turned all the way up I could not see into the water. "You look like you work out a lot." Bob a well-muscled man in his mid 30s said with a smile. "Oh thanks, yeah I run a lot and do a little weights. I guess you're a gym rat too I replied."

"I am, Both Roy and I would love to give you a good workout." Bob said nodding at the other well-muscled man sitting with us.

"So, what's the team working on?" I asked trying to steer the conversation toward work.

Mitch began telling me who was working on what. It became clear that Mitch was everyone's boss. Tom got up to get everyone a new round of drinks. Tom walked behind me on his way to the bar. As Mitch continued to talk I felt my bikini top slacken. I looked down just in time to see my top splash into the water. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed covering my tits with my hands.

"No need to be embarrassed Laura." Mitch said standing up. "Maybe this will make you feel better." Mitch reached out and depantsed Tom. Tom's five-inch dick was already hard and pointing at me under his pudgy stomach. The other four men were laughing and smiling at me as if this was all perfectly normal. Still covering my chest I headed to the locker room, grabbed a towel to cover myself and my clothes and went to my room.

The next morning, I showed up early to the office, and made coffee for everyone. I convinced myself that yesterday was just the boys testing their limits. My actions made it clear that I had not enjoyed it; and now knowing that they would not try again.

They all showed up in a group. All wearing polo shirts and khakis as if it had been a prearranged uniform. I felt overdressed in my pink pantsuit. "Good morning Laura." Mitch said walking in. Without further ado we got down to work.

The entire morning was great. I was treated like an equal. They listened to my ideas. They laughed at my jokes. At lunch Tom went to pick us all up a sausage pizza. He came back holding the box in front of him. "You do the honors Laura." He said still holding the box.

Expecting the obvious trap, I opened the box, and saw Tom's 5" dick sticking through the back. "Oh, that sausage is so small they might as well not have included it at all". I say hoping to make Tom the butt of the joke.

"Well maybe this one will be more to your liking." Mark said unzipping and pulling out an 8" dick. The other four were so fast in getting their dicks out they must have thought speed of sausage retrieval was a determining factor on getting their rocks off. I threw my hands up in frustration and stormed out.

That night I decided I was not going to let it get to me. So what if they show me their dicks, I have seen dicks before. I'll just ignore it and they will get tired of the game.

The next morning same as before I got to the office first and made everyone coffee. It was not long before Mark came up with an excuse to take his dick out. Saying " how about a morning protein shake?" I just rolled my eyes and kept working. The rest of the team came up with similarly lame excuses to wave their dicks at me. Each one was met with the same eye roll. The next few days continued like this. Then Thursday they seamed to get tired of the joke. I didn't see any dicks Thursday or Friday, by Friday afternoon I almost started to miss it.

After work on Friday I went for a good long run at the gym. Bob and Roy were there pumping iron. After venting my feeling for 7 miles I decided to shower at the gym rather then walk all the way back to my room sweaty. I hung my clothes and towel just out side the shower stall, and let the hot water reinvigorate my muscles. I turned off the water and reached for my towel. I could feel my towel. Ipoked my head just past the shower stall, thinking maybe it fell. I look out to see my 6 coworker smiling at me. "Very funny, will one of you hand my a towel?" I ask

"Just walk over and get it." Mitch says holding it out. With a deep sight I walk out keeping my head held high. I snatch the towel away and get dressed by hind the shower door, with the laughter still ringing in my ears. I spend the rest of the weekend mostly hiding in my room. On Monday still no one shows me their dick, but every time they look at me I can tell the are picturing me naked. On Tuesday Mitch invites the team out to dinner. I'm tired of hiding so I go along. I seated between Mitch and Roy. The dinner is going well. I almost start to forget. Then I notice Roy is moving his arm back and forth under the table. I peek under the table to see Roy has is dick out and is jerking it under the table. Roy shoots me a wink. I turn to look at Mitch. As I'm looking at him he pulls his dick out and start to jerk it under the table. I look around the restaurant, there has to be 50 people here.

Then I look more closely. All the tables are mostly men, but all the tables have at least one women. All the women are dressed in a reveling fashion. At the table to my left two men are taking turns whispering in a woman's ear. Each time she giggles. At a table to my right I watch as a woman pulls her top down and the men at her table start fondling her tits. The woman to my left stands up then crawls under the table. Mitch gently grabs my arm and guides my hand to his dick. I numbing start to stroke his dick. Roy does and same and I robotically rub him as well. The woman who took her tits out now stands up. I watch her slide her panties down from under her dress, then sit on the lap of the man to her right. "That girl has a bright future." Mitch said to me while nodding at the woman fucking in the chair. "Me too." I though to my self. "No...not me!" I said to Mitch and stormed out.

I spent the next hour laying on my bed staring up in silence. There was a knock at my door. Thinking I'm going to clobber one of those six fuckers I swing open my door.

"Sorry to disturb you ma'am. I'm the ship's steward, and unfortunately, I must inform you that there has been a room assignment mishap. I need to move you to a different room." A petite man told me in a clipped Indian accent.

After re-packing my bags, I was moved to my new room. It was at best one quarter the size of my old room. Looking around I asked the steward, "where is the shower?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but the room in the section have only a sink and a commode. There is a public shower facility down the hall." He said with a gesture.

The public shower turned out to be much nicer than I expected. It had richly appointed tile, deep lockers, well-lit vanities, and good quality hair driers. The showers were just a wall of 6 shower heads in one open room. As I had yet to see another Megacorp female employee, and this whole hall was empty, it felt private. I hung up my clothes and turned on one of the heads. The heat and the water pressure was exactly what I needed. I could feel the stress of the day slowly start to wash away. I tried to think of what I could do to deter future harassment. If I keep walking out of the room every time they do something inappropriate surly they will eventually stop finding it funny. I thought to myself. They weren't all bad looking... Under different circumstances I might...

My train of thought was derailed by the sound of a second shower head being turn on. I looked over to see a tall redhead in her late 20s stepping into the shower two shower heads down.

"Hi, I'm April she said with a wave.

"Hi, I'm Laura.

"So Laura, what did you do to get sent to prude's row?

"What's that now?" I asked.

"Prudes row is what they call this section of rooms. All the women who don't go along with... The corporate culture get roomed down here. They usually quit shortly thereafter. I was sent here after I refused to participate in topless Friday." April explained.

Her C cups with large nipples where something to see.

"God this place is a nightmare!" I exclaim a tear unbidden fleeing down my cheek.

"Oh sweetie!" She consoles reaching me in two quick strides. She wrapped me up in her arms my face pressed firmly against her chest. "It's not so bad, once they put you on prude's row they usually start leaving you alone. I have[q] been here almost a year, they hardly ever bother me anymore." April comforted.

I looked up into her big green eyes. I felt the warmth and compassion from her that after the past few days seemed like an alien concept. She brought her head down and kissed me. Her lips and tongue telling me that I was not just a toy to be used but person to be cherished. She dropped to her knees before me. She began sucking on my clit while massaging my pussy with her palm. She slid one finger inside me, and I no longer cared where I was. Her finger still inside me she stood up and kissed me again. "I have never been with a woman." I whispered. "That's ok sweetie. She continued kissing me and started working two fingers inside me. When she eventually let me cum I could not tell if it had been 30 minutes or two hours. She did not want any kind of reciprocation saying this was just about making me feel better. April escorted me back to my room where I had one of the best night sleeps of my life with her spooning me.

The next morning April had disappeared. I mustered my courage and went to the office. Mitch met me out side with an apology. "The boys and I were just having a little fun, but we have talked about it and we want you to feel comfortable, so we are going to quit the locker room joking around." My eyes light up and a big smile spread across my face. "Thank you so much, I really did think the time before lunch was going very well. I really glad you guys are being accommodating for me." I gushed.

I worked the rest of the week with no issues. I met April every night for dinner. She was very understanding after I explained I was not really into women and that the shower was a onetime thing. She slept in my room every night never doing anything more than just spooning. On Friday I was having dinner with April when she pointed out Mr. Johnson the Vice President of our division. He was eating at a table with a bunch of other VIPs I had never met. He seemed to be sweating and squeezing the table. After a few seconds he relaxed, and I saw a busty blond crawl out from under his table. After dusting off her skirt another one of the VIPs gestures at his crotch and she crawled back under.

Matt walked over to our table. "Ladies I just wanted to invite you to the movie tonight. It's big fishy I believe. The whole team would be there. "Sure, we will be there!" I responded bubbly. I was so happy my team had done a complete 180. I wanted to make sure they knew I wasn't holding a grudge.

April and I arrived early and got prime seats in the middle row in the middle isle. A lot of the guys seemed to be assuming we were a couple which was fine with me, as hopefully in would mean they kept their distance. The VP and blond were sitting two rows in front of us.

The lights dimmed, and the movie started. After about 15 minutes of laughing along with the movie the screen went black. Sounds of a woman moaning started. "Oh, great they're going to switch to porn." I thought. April looked over at me with wide eyes. I patted her reassuringly on the arm. "So, they show a skin flick for a few minutes no big deal." I whispered to her.

The screen started completely out of focus but was improving. It looked to be a shower seen. After a few seconds I could make out it was two women. A redhead and a brunette. The redhead was eating out the brunette. Oh fuck! It was me and April. The camera seems to have been peering out of one of the lockers. The crowd started cheering. The blond moved onto the VP's lap. April stood up and ran out crying. I followed after her as fast as I could.

On Sunday the ship went into port. April went ashore and never came back. I went shopping, and it was tempting to run away with April, but I came back.

On Monday I showed up first and made coffee for everyone. I smiled and flirted, when some pulled their dicks out I laughed and waved them away saying "oh you silly guys." Toward the end of the day I asked Roy and Bob if I could join them for a post-work workout.

I got there well before them and set up a hidden camera. I had on my newly purchased sports bra and super tight yoga pants. When Roy and Bob walked in I was doing deep squats facing away from the door. I put the weight down and start stretching. Bending over at the waist I grabbed my ankles while still facing away from the door. The two men both grabbed a hand full of ass cheek. "How dare you!" I enunciated clearly and loudly before storming off.

I showered then invited Matt and Mark over for a drink. I set up multiple cameras with views of my bed. The three of us all crowded in my tiny room. "How about a game of truth or dare." I said in my best baby voice. They didn't seem at all interested in truths. Matt dared me to take my top off. So, they got to see my tiny tits for the 3rd time. I dared Mark and Matt to hang out bottomless. Both their dicks were hard at this point. Mark dared me to suck his dick. I clearly responded, "No I don't want to do that." Matt dared me to finger myself. I took two more shots of tequila and slid my pants off. I rubbed my clit with my left hand and with my right I rub my left nipple. I thought about April's fingers and mouth. I slid two fingers inside myself. Both men cheering me on as I worked on myself with my fingers. With one hand I was fingering my pussy and with my other I rubbed my clit. I quickly brought myself to an orgasm. I lay back flat on the bed my legs already open and pretended to fall asleep. I felt the first dick head run against my still dripping pussy. I continued to lay still. I felt the second drop a drip of pre-cum on my mouth. The first dick pushed its way into my pussy. I continued to lay still. The second dick pushed its way into my mouth. I continued to lay still. The first dick started to pump in and out of my pussy. It took all my will power but I continued to lay still. The second dick started to work its way in and out of my mouth. I sat up and started screaming. Both men grabbed their pants and ran.

I called Tom and invited him over for a drink. I went through the same routine. I got Tom to take his dick out and very horny. When I pretended to fall asleep I heard him stand up. He hesitated for 3 seconds then he pulled his pants up and headed for the door. I pretended to wake up and asked him to join me. He made record time stripping and joining me on the bed. He positioned himself between my legs. I reached down and started stroking his dick. With my right hand I stroked his dick, with my left I reached around to his ass. I inserted my index finger in his ass and he moaned with pleasure. I continued working both his dick and his ass. I told him to get on all fours. Tom eagerly obeyed. I went to my new bag of goodies and pulled out a strap-on. It was only 4" pretty thin and bright pink. With it around my waist I position myself behind Tom and resumes stroking his dick. When I first penetrated him, he squealed like a little bitch... I loved it. After a few minutes I stopped rubbing his dick and made him cum just using the strap on.

After I was done with Tom he fell asleep on my bed. I took a shower put on my new tight black dress. I took what was left of the tequila went to Mitch's room. He let me in with a knowing smile. "I knew there was a party girl in you" he said closing the door. I poured us both a drink. "I'm just here to tell you your times up. I have video of all your staff sexually assaulting me, they will be fired tomorrow. And while you didn't actually lay a finger on me... I feel confident I can get you gone as well."

"If that's what you want." Mitch replied still smiling. "Isn't there a part of you that liked it? Part of you that loves being the desire of all these different men." Mitch continued his voice deepening and lowering. "Don't you secretly wish you could be just a sex kitten. Don't worry about the stress of the job or having to think at all? Just suck what your told to suck, and bend over when your told. You don't have to do or be anything other than exactly what you want."

12