Tigress to Kitty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...", "Not another word, I interrupted, "I can use a glass of milk and a bagel with cream cheese to tide me over until dinner."

"Yes, Sir, then you will purchase my perfume."

"We will without further delay."

*******************

We sat close together in a little corner booth having a whole wheat bagels with cream cheese and apples with our milk. I kept stealing kisses from Aaron while stroked my braids.

Most likely we would be going to the Mall for my perfume. There was a Boutique that specialized in it. They had or guaranteed to get anything a person wanted. It was nice sitting next to my Master in that cozy booth. I was thinking about the perfect outfit for this hair style. Something conservative and casual, kind of Mid-Western wife going to church look. I would surprise Aaron while he was in the bookstore looking at woodworking magazines.

**********************

Pamela was smiling radiantly when I selected her special scent, Pamela's submissive signature scent. I chose Green Tea for her.

The dapper gay man in the Scent Emporium was quite the salesman. He walked around Pamela looking her at all angles and the stood there thoughtfully a moment with thumb and forefinger on his chin and said, "I have three for you that will fit, but only one is perfect. Perhaps your Gentleman has a nose as discerning as mine."

His name was Maurice, naturally. In actuality it was Maurice Pierre Picard, the owner and manager. Maurice gave me his business card and I gave him mine. But moving on. Maurice described the three in great detail as if each had a pedigree of their own. Pedigree or not, I liked "Green Tea" right off. Maurice described for us, "Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden is a citrus aromatic scent for women, an elevating fragrance that energizes the body, excites the senses, and revives the spirit. Notes include rhubarb, peppermint, orange peel, and lemon over a base of amber, musk, green tea and soft floral clouds."

I bought two, and then Maurice walked around me and said, "We men are not as complicated as your beautiful lady. There is only one for you."

Maurice handed me a bottle of Aqua Velva After Shave Cologne Musk. Boy, did this guy have me pegged. Pamela put it on her hands and rubbed it on my face and said, "We will take two. Pay the nice gentlemen, Sir."

I haven't worn any cologne since Janet. How did Maurice know Aqua Velva was my brand?

When we walked onto the concourse Pamela put her arms around my neck and kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth teasingly," I have a surprise for you, Sir. I need about an hour. You can wait for me in the bookstore. Maybe there will be new woodworking magazines for you to look at. "

*****************

When we passed a small woman's boutique on the way to the Scent Emporium, I saw the perfect jumper, several different ones actually. It would be one style of dress to wear when I fixed my hair in braids for Aaron. The one that I changed into while in the boutique was an embroidered denim jumper. It had a floral embroidery trim on the scoop neckline and front pockets. It also had an empire waist, etched-metal buttons, and side ties. This jumper came down to my knees, and I chose a white silk-cotton blouse with ¾ length sleeves underneath and put on my Green Tea for my Master. I loved thinking that, my Master.

I also purchased several other blouses and two more similar style jumpers in corduroy; a green and a brown. Finally on a whim, I purchased a short black lace silk nightgown and black silk panties to wear later in the evening. Every nightgown I own is simple and plain, and I have a feeling that is about to change. I locked all of my purchases and clothes in the trunk of the Mercedes and then touched up my makeup before I met Aaron in the Bookstore.

I found Aaron sitting at a table in the bookstore coffee bar with several magazines open and taking notes in the small Moleskine notebook with the mechanical drafting pencil that he always carries with him.

I came up behind Aaron and put my hands on his broad shoulders, "Well, how do I look?"

Aaron stood up and said, "You look lovely, darling. That was an hour well spent," and then my Master took my hands and kissed them, "Could you please give me ten minutes. I need to finish this article and take a few more notes, and then we will have dinner."

I was walking to the music section when someone reading a newspaper in the small coffee bar quietly said, "Pamela," and peeked above the newspaper, "Meet me in the Ladies Room, please."

I recognized her voice, immediately, and well, Mom would have to me Aaron sooner or later. I entered the bathroom first with Mother a couple of minutes behind. Mom had the biggest smile on her face and I was actually glad to see her.

"I have been sitting there for almost an hour watching him, Pamela. He is gorgeous. I had no idea he was with you. By the way, I love what you did with your hair. Those bangs really suit you. Now, tell Mother all about him."

*********************

When we returned to the coffee bar, the place was empty except for someone sitting at Mother's table reading her newspaper and hiding their face. "Aaron put the newspaper down and stood up,

"You must be Pamela's mother. I'm pleased to meet you Ms. Rogers," as he held out his hand for my mother to shake. "I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Bronson," My mother said taking Aaron's hand and not letting go. Mom was checking Aaron out and was very obvious about it. I was thinking, 'Like mother like daughter. I wonder how long Mom was watching him. Was Aaron aware of it?'

"Now I see where Pamela gets her looks, from her beautiful Mother. I noticed the resemblance several times while you were turning the pages of your newspaper."

"Is Mr. Bronson always this blunt, Pamela? Telling a lady's secrets?"

"Always, Mom."

"I believe, you Pamela," Mom said, squeezing Aaron's hand and smiling, "Would you allow me to buy you two, dinner?" Mom, asked.

"It would be our, pleasure, lovely lady," Aaron replied, "Where do you have in mind?"

*******************************

At sixty-five, Pamela's mother, Madeline Rogers is a still a beautiful woman, having kept her trim figure. Madeline wore her hair curly red hair long and is able to pull it off nicely. So much for the so called conventional wisdom that mature women should have short hair. That Madeline chose to keep it red as in her youth showed a definite independent streak that reminded me so much of my Pamela.

What a shame so many women subscribed to that myth and voluntarily resign themselves to be sheared like sheep despite the protests of their husbands.

If I were twenty years older and not in a relationship, I might be tempted to peruse Madeline Rogers, to taste and explore her. Strong women make the best lovers. They tell you want they want and often are the most loving when they let their guard down. This was my private thought and would never happen. I cared for and respected Pamela too much for that. It was a passing fantasy and nothing more. Hound or not, there are things I won't do.

We went to a very nice sit down Chinese Restaurant. Madeline and I shared a Peking duck while Pamela chose several vegetable dishes. We all had a very nice time and touched on several subjects, including real-estate. Madeline tried to draw me into politics. I gave my unadulterated opinion on the subject; Politics and Crime is the same thing, and then simply refused to discuss it.

Madeline insisted that I give her my business card before Pamela and I left the restaurant together, and of course I took Madeline's.

******************** I was so glad when Aaron accepted my Mother's invitation. We had a very nice time, and I could tell that in the end, Mom really liked him. As much as I loved my Father, Dad is a quiet, timid man and is so predictable. Mother challenged Aaron at every juncture of our conversations and Aaron met her head on, politely of course.

While we were waiting for the Peking duck, the subject of politics came up, Republican vs. Democrats, and Aaron refused to discuss it.

Mom stood abruptly and threw her napkin down on the table, knocking over her chair. I could tell she was angry. Aaron stood, put his napkin on the table and said, "What a fiery temper you have, Madeline, much like your hair. You are obviously a woman of strong opinions."

Aaron walked around the table and picked up Mom's chair, holding it for her to sit, perhaps quietly demanding was a better description. "What a shame few men appreciate a strong woman's fiery spirit or passion for their beliefs. I do. I'm sorry if I offended you, Madeline. Please sit down and we can discuss and other subject you like but that. I insist." My Mother hesitated, not sure what to do. Aaron towered over her and he was just so overwhelming. My Master has such a way with women, even my Mother. Aaron is bad to the bone, like in the song by "Bad To The Bone" sung by George Thorogood, but in a good way. Mom sat back down and put the napkin on her lap.

Before we accidentally met up with Mom, we had planned on dinner alone and then dancing after. We didn't order it ahead of time and a good Peking duck does take time to prepare. Dancing could wait for another evening. We had a wonderful dinner, and I left with the impression that I would be seeing more of my Mother. We went back to my house planning on cuddling on the couch together to watch a movie on DVD.

While I was upstairs getting the bed ready for later, I changed into the sexy lace nightgown and panties I bought earlier. I called to Aaron from the top of the stairs, "Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."

I found Aaron standing in front of the couch with his eyes closed as I asked. He was in his boxers and tee shirt, waiting, like the good sport that he is.

"Put your arms behind your back and keep them there," I commanded, and Aaron did. I put my arms around Aaron's neck and kissed his lips.

"May I open my eyes, Mistress?" Aaron asked, meekly.

'God, he is good,' I thought, 'Aaron said that so convincingly and I love him for it.'

"You may not, handsome slave."

"Yes, Mistress," and he had me thinking, 'Wow, I could get used to this.'

"On your knees, and don't you dare open your eyes" and when he was down on them, "You may open your eyes and you may touch me."

"You are a vision of loveliness," Aaron said as he stood and playfully tugged on a braid, "I have a surprise for you. Look under the middle cushion of the sofa," and I did.

"I never told you!" I exclaimed, "How could you possibly know."

"For one, it is the only children's book in your bookcase. It's worn and dog eared; practically falling apart, yet lovingly kept and treasured. For another, you have two copies on VHS tape and no VHS player, my beautiful lady."

Janet told me earlier in the day that Aaron had a romantic streak. I realized then that Aaron was also very observant and intuitive. We cuddled together on the sofa with cups of hot chocolate and watched the 70th Anniversary Edition of the Wizard of Oz on DVD.

At bedtime, Aaron made no demands of me. Aaron took my hair out of my braids and smoothed it over my back and shoulders, saying, "My beautiful Pamela. You are a woman of multiple talents and surprising complexities. A writer of erotica yet a child at heart. We got under the covers and Aaron held me stroking my hair. There was no need for words. I knew that he loved me.

Aaron held me until I fell asleep in his arms, content and warm.

**********************

I was falling in love with Pamela. How could I not? Pamela feels so good it my arms, as did Janet, both more than just a toss in the hay. My Ice Queen, my lady and submissive lover with an imagination to rival my own. I hope I made the right decision about Janet? It would be much simpler if I could have both, but who said life was simple.

The Community was a carnal rush ten years before, when it was love-them- and- leave- them; a novelty to my ego, where I honed my skills and techniques. I have always had a way with women, I am able to read them like a book, it is instinctual with me. Then Janet came along and everything changed. I slowed down with Janet to really get to know her, my little peach.

There is no turning back now; the complexities of a relationship trump the fleeting rush of a one night stand.

Janet was then, and Pamela is now, sleeping in my arms like... both professional women, both complex and deserving a man who can make up his mind. I couldn't possibly have a relationship with them both at the same time can I?

Annette will be here tomorrow and I had best concentrate on that. Besides, all this thinking is making me sleepy.

********************

Annette arrived an hour late and I could tell immediately that Pamela and she did not like one another. I left them to their own devices as I had a house to paint.

On the third and final day that Annette was there, I was outside taking a break. I had just finished the last of the chalking. I would start with the first coat of primer as soon as I finished my milk. I was thinking, 'So far so good,' when I heard angry screaming and swearing.

When I went inside to investigate it was my time to be angry. I found Annette down on the floor laying her stomach. Pamela had pinned both Annette's arms behind her back. This gave me another reason to be impressed with my Pamela, brains and being able to hold her own, marvelous.

Annette is a large woman with almost the same build as Pamela. Annette used her size to bully and intimidate other women and some men, Janet in particular. Pamela was also hitting Annette's shapely ass with it. I warned Annette not to bring the riding crop. This was strictly a business deal with Susan as barter for payment.

"Get off of her, Pamela!

Are you crazy, Annette?" I exclaimed as I took the damn riding crop from Pamela and throwing it across the room.

Pamela got up and wasn't even breathing hard. Her tigress eyes were absolutely blazing with anger. Pamela is absolutely beautiful when she is angry.

As I helped Annette to her feet, "That crazy bitch assaulted me! You saw it. You told me that crazy fucking cunt was submissive. Can't you control your fucking woman?"

************************

Aaron had the same look on his face as the night that I was flippant about my "safe word" and I knew enough to keep quiet, angry though I was. I managed to hit Annette's six times before Aaron took Annette's riding crop from me. Annette was the one that broke the agreement not I.

Karate or not, I knew enough not to mess with Aaron. Aaron's grandfather pushed him to excel. He taught Aaron the rough and tumble no holds barred dirty fighting of his youth when he worked in the lumber camps. Aaron is also well versed the martial arts, his black belt or better as opposed to my brown. For all of that, Aaron has a gentle side, and can be so sweet and thoughtful.

Annette was about to learn the hard way.

"That's enough Annette. We had an agreement. That aside, first and foremost you are a guest in Pamela's house," Aaron said sternly, "You will watch your language in front of her. Pamela doesn't swear or curse and neither do I. I told you that Pamela is subservient to me and nobody else. In all other ways Pamela is her own woman and my equal. I am sorry that I confided in you," he said, frigidly.

"But....." Annette started to say.

"No buts, Annette," Aaron said in the same cold tone.

I knew that tone well, Aaron was angry. Janet and I talked about it, and now Annette was going to get the brunt of it.

"Pamela, please have a seat. Annette, please sit here," Aaron offered, pulling out chairs from the table for us to sit in. I wisely sat down. Even though Aaron asked politely I knew that we didn't have a choice, not with that tone, unless I was willing to fight him; nope, not me.

Annette tried to save face and sat in a different chair. My Master let that slide for now. Aaron then stood with his arms folded and closed his eyes to master his anger. He looked imperious and unyielding. Janet said that when Aaron made up his mind there was no compromise to be infringed upon, and he made us wait in our chairs like a father with two naughty girls awaiting his decision.

Opening his eyes and sighing Aaron said, "We had an agreement, Annette and you broke it. I'm very disappointed with you.

Pamela, you could have simply taken the riding crop away from Annette. After all, Annette is a friend of mine. What happens this day will not leave this house. It ruin will Annette's reputation in the Community if it ever gets out. I always thought Annette could stand behind herself. I was wrong."

"Yes, Aaron." I replied.

"Tell me, darling, did Annette manage to hit you?"

"No, I blocked and took Annette down immediately. I will never let anyone lay their hands on me without a fight."

"Annette, you will treat Pamela with respect or I will turn her loose on you again. There will be no more Mistress Annette nonsense in this house, do I make myself clear? It should be Mistress Pamela," I actually smiled at that one, "Annette, you will shake hands and apologize to Pamela and then we will move on, for friendships sake."

"I will not apologize, and I will not shake hands with that crazy fucking bitch," Annette said, assuredly, "You should have told me that fucking Amazon was into the martial arts shit!"

That was the wrong thing for Annette to say to Aaron. I just smiled knowing what might happen next. But my manners, I should describe Annette's appearance to put things in perspective. I thought the red silk pants with red silk blouse were nice but the riding crop was way over the top.

Annette and I are almost the same height and weight; she is in her early thirties. Annette wore her dark brown hair in a simple blunt cut chin length bob style, almost identical to Janet's.

The cut was very precise and it showed off her natural mahogany brown hair color. This day it was slicked back with grease and combed straight back with the sides tucked back behind Annette's ears. There is no doubt in my mind that Aaron would prefer Annette's hair longer. Aaron prefers long hair on women. With a fair complexion and dark brown eyes to go along with a nice figure, I have to grudgingly admit that Annette is a beautiful woman.

Aaron's normally warm grey eyes where glacier cold and unyielding...immovable and resolute. I do not believe that Annette has ever seen Aaron like this because she turned pale and swallowed when he looked at her. Aaron grabbed Annette's brown hair at the back of her head and forced her to stand until he had up on her tip toes.

"You have embarrassed yourself once already pretend Mistress Annette. The Martial Arts are a respectful discipline. Pamela put you in your place quite handily. Because of your previous actions, plus dirty your mouth, compounded by the fact that you were warned twice, our agreement is up for renegotiation."

Annette was terrified; she didn't even try and struggle. I don't believe that Annette was ever manhandled before like this and it serves her right. Aaron told me that Annette came from old money and almost always got her way. I was actually starting to get aroused watching. I wondered what Aaron would do to her next.

"Pamela agreed to remain silent, I did not."

"Please Aaron you can't, you'll ruin me. I'll be a laughing stock, and..."

"Be quiet, little girl. I'm not finished." Aaron slapped Annette's sore bottom sharply making her yelp, "You do not have permission to speak. If I hear one more word out of you for any reason I will wash your mouth out with soap. As I recall you wanted to shave Janet's head. That can be arranged for you.

Pamela, please bring me the coil of quarter-inch braided Dacron that is on the front seat of my truck." "This was going to really get interesting," I thought as I returned with the rope. I found Annette standing in a corner facing with her riding crop in mouth.