Tigress to Kitty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, either you will understand me, or you will think I speaking gibberish," Janet said, taking my hand in her much smaller one and squeezing, I just have this overpowering feeling about you. Elen sila lumen' omentielvo, seler."

I couldn't believe my ears, what a wonderful greeting ( Elen sila lumen' omentielvo, seler' ) a star shines on the hour of our meeting, sister.

Excited, I squeezed Janet's hand and replied, "Le sulion, seler' Pedich Edhellen?" (I greet thee, sister. Do you speak Elfish?). Everything came flooding back to me as we excitedly carried on our conversation in Elfish, can you believe it, two grown women. Granted we were a little bit rusty, and helped each other to remember words and phrases. We touched on a little of everything losing track of time until Aaron knocked on the door?

"Are you ready yet, darling?" Aaron asked opening the door and walking in.

"Pamela will be ready in just a moment, Sir," Janet said, pushing the last hairpin in place, and asking him, "Pedich Edhellen?"

"I don't understand the last thing you said, little peach?" Aaron said frowning, "that was gibberish."

I just couldn't help myself, "No it's not, Sir. Garich I dohl gol o Orch (You have the hollow head of an orc).

Smiling, Janet covered her mouth with her hand and said, "Lasto lalaith Nin (Hear/listen to my laughter) and then we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Gibberish, and gibberish again, my ladies, Aaron said, smiling, "Keep your little secrets if you must. I'm glad that you are both getting along so well. Shall we go, darling?" Aaron asked, as he took my arm, "You have an appointment to keep."

***************

As we were driving away, I asked, "Do you want to tell me what that was all about, darling?"

"It is just between us sisters, Sir."

"Are you in any discomfort from the procedure?" Aaron asked, squeezing my hand.

"No, I'm fine," I replied squeezing back, "This tea is very soothing, and Janet will be giving me another batch at my next appointment."

"Janet is a very fine Doctor, darling."

"Did you know that Janet's parents died in a car crash, and that she was raised in foster care, Aaron?

"Janet told you that?" I asked, surprised, "Janet is such a private person. I didn't know that for almost a year into our relationship."

"We both went through college on full scholarships, Sir. Do you know what I wish?"

"What do you wish, darling?"

"I wish that I didn't quit the violin cold turkey when I started college. I haven't played in years. I don't even own a violin now."

"I'm certain Janet will loan you one of hers to practice with. You really like Janet, don't you, darling?"

Pamela then told me about her best friend, Becky. I never had a best friend, and I envied Pamela that. I have always been a loner. I suppose it is easier for women. When I saw them naked at my feet, I coveted them both. They seem to complement one another. They are both so wonderfully complicated, and so beautiful. I know so much about Janet, but little about Pamela.

Until today I haven't spoken with Janet for almost a year. My position of enforcer requires that. Janet broke her mandates and refused on multiple occasions to be available with several men during my absence. Allen would have raped Janet if I hadn't stopped him, and I might have killed him if he did. I hate the politics that allowed him to remain a member. I'm glad I broke his nose. After seeing Pamela and Janet together naked at my feet, I am ready to wash my hands of the Community entirely, the hell with them!

I am ready to move on....but that will never happen. Although Janet might, Pamela would never allow that, or would she? I had better drive those wishful thoughts from my mind; they are just pure fantasy on my part. I will never be as lucky as Michael of the Sanctorum, even a much smaller scale. I should have never read Amish No More.

*************

I was nervous when we finally parked the car in front of the Salon. It was located in a private house in the outskirts of town. There was nothing pretentious about the place. The grounds were neat and tidy and the house was in good repair.

It was run by a young woman in her late twenties by the name of Mandy Smith. I didn't know it at the time but Mandy specialized in long hair. I found out afterward that Mandy has a large following of women who swear by her.

"Mandy was never my lover, Pamela."

"I wasn't thinking that, Sir."

"Yes you were, darling."

"You are right, I was, but a girl can never tell with a hound like you," I said, teasing him, and kissing his cheek.

"There will be no Sir or Master while we are here. Just be yourself, Pamela. I have already talked to her. Mandy will cut your hair as I instructed. Relax and enjoy it. Your hair won't be much shorter than it is now, and if Mandy doesn't think you will look good in with them she will tell you.

"Do you mean bangs, Sir?"

"Wait and see, darling, shall we go," and with that Aaron kissed my lips, and then helped me out of the car.

*********

"You must be Ms. Rogers," Mandy said, holding out her hand for me to shake, "Aaron tells me that you are the Manager at Deluxe Foods. It is rare to find a woman in a managerial position these days with hair as long as yours. But of course that is why you are here, I do specialize in that."

"Please, call me Pamela, "I offered, checking Mandy out. Mandy was very pretty woman in her late twenties with a trim figure and red auburn hair in a long thick braid down her back. Looking about room I was impressed by the cleanliness and simple austerity of the salon and its lack of commercial displays. There were three comfortable chairs to sit in while waiting ones turn, and a few magazines on the one end table, that was it.

"I'll just take a seat over here and watch, Mandy," Aaron said, getting comfortable.

"As you know, Pamela, everything is by appointment only, and almost all my long hair cuts are done while my ladies are standing. I do not over book, I take my time, and I am expensive. My policy is if you don't like my work the first time there will be no charge," Mandy let that hang in the air, implying that there would be no second time......."I am going to comb you out first to get to know your hair."

As I watched, Mandy to the hairpins from Pamela's hair and let the ponytail drop down her back.

"You have very thick hair, Pamela," Mandy commented while running her fingers through the ponytail to check for split ends, 'Yes, very healthy hair as well. I can tell that you have never colored it. Was it lighter in color when you were younger?"

"Yes much lighter," and then Pamela described to Mandy how she cared for her hair.

"You are doing almost everything right, Pamela. The results speak for themselves. I am going to send tea tree oil home with you for the ends. You trim your own hair don't you?"

Now that was a surprise, Pamela never told me that. "Yes, how do you know, Pamela asked?"

"Many women with long hair do that. It is very common practice when they first come to me and very rare afterward. I will know more during the comb out. Your results are better than most. Many self-cuts are a butcher jobs. My blunt cuts are almost perfect, but you will soon find out," and with that Mandy took Pamela's hair out of the ponytail and started combing with a wide tooth comb.

Pamela's hair fell approximately two to three inches past the bottom her shapely ass too just touch the back of her legs. I was getting a hard on from watching.

"After your shampoo, the initial wet cut will end here," Mandy put her hand mid-level on my darling's shapely ass, "I will then damp dry your hair to see how it looks to see how it lays and then take notes for your file.

"How much shorter are you going to cut it after that, Mandy?" Pamela asked, reaching back to touch her hair.

"That is a very good question, Pamela. I am very discrete and have several progressive women such as you as clients. I am sure that Aaron has already discussed it with you. We are all adults here, Pamela, and you are the last appointment of the day for a reason," Mandy walked away to lock the door and close the blinds, "You will be wearing a cape for your shampoo and wet cut. After that I will finish with you standing in your bra and panties. I need to adjust how your hair will look best on your figure and cut accordingly. Right now I estimate another one or two inches. Once I determine the final length, I will cut your bangs."

"Aaron mentioned that I would be naked for the cut," Pamela said half- jokingly, although Mandy didn't take it that way. Mandy was a perfectionist and took her trade seriously.

"Well, I am glad you are taking this so seriously and are such a liberal thinker. Of course that would be the best way. I wasn't sure if you would go for that, but I assure you the utmost privacy and discretion."

"If you think, it best Mandy, I'm sure Pamela will agree," I offered, "Conservative and tough in business, a lady always, however a liberal in amore, that's my Pamela. It is only one time darling. After that when you come for your trims, you will be fully clothed. Mandy needs learn your hair. Otherwise it will be the shorter haircut we discussed earlier."

*************

Well, I really stepped in it, or should I say I stepped out of them. I would be standing naked for a haircut. So be it. My hair was not going to be cut short and that was the important thing. After getting my pussy jewelry and ears pierced this would be a piece of cake. While my perfume, my special scent would be a fragrant breeze.

Mandy whisked me to the comfortable shampoo chair and put a cape over me. Until then I never saw a sink quite like the one in which Mandy washed my hair. It was very large and very deep; perfect for long hair like mine. It was custom made from solid copper and the sprayer had an adjustable flow rate that pulsated which was soothing against my scalp as Mandy rinsed away the shampoo with warm water.

Next she applied my conditioner, staring at the tips and working her way to my scalp rubbing well. Mandy then had me lie there for about 5 minutes giving the conditioner time to work while she took notes before returning with 3 large towels.

After rinsing the conditioner out under the soothing spray, Mandy squeezed the excess water out of my hair into the sink, followed by wrapping my hair in a towel to blot the water while adjusting the chair for me to sit up, explaining, "I'm going to section your hair while you sit in the chair so that I can pin it up out of the way."

So far I was impressed with Mandy, and commented as she sectioned it off and clip it in place with butterfly clips, "I love your sink. Where did you find it?"

"My uncle Ross made it for me. The sprayer and faucet are available from any good plumbing warehouse.

"Excuse me ladies, "I have a telephone call that I need to take outside," Aaron said with his cell phone in his hand, "Can you please let me out, Mandy?" Aaron asked, while standing at the door, and once he was gone, and the door locked, Mandy asked, "How Long have you known Aaron?"

"We just met recently, why do you ask?"

"Because Aaron is such a nice man; I have never seen him dressed like this, he cleans up nicely. If I weren't seeing someone I would want Aaron all to myself. That is why his money is no good here.

"What do you mean?"

I hired Aaron 2 years ago to paint the outside of my mother's house. It was a mess. Mom is very stubborn and was very unsteady on her feet then. To make a long story short, after my Dad died,

Mom almost gave up. While he was there, Aaron convinced Mom to start using her walker and arranged the furniture in the house to make it easy for Mom to get about. Mom was livid at first, until Aaron told her that he would knock six hundred dollars off the price if Mom would walk up the road and back while he walked along to make sure she didn't cheat. Aaron can be very persuasive and charming. Mom is also very tight with a penny, and wanted a thousand off. They negotiated the price off to five hundred fifty-eight dollars and twelve cents.

Aaron pretended to hold out for twelve cents. They negotiated every day for almost a month. Aaron made her walk out with the walker onto the front porch before he would talk with her. He built a small ramp for Mom to get into the yard, and they negotiated over the course of the days while Mom was in and out of the house. She was very taken with him, and started paying attention to her appearance again. Mom then began making Aaron lunch and baked cookies for him. My goodness he drinks a lot of milk."

"Yes, Aaron does, doesn't he, Aaron is just a growing boy, Mandy," And we both laughed over that, and what Mandy added, after "Goodness, how much bigger can he get?"

"Did your Mom get the money taken off the bill?"

"Not for another three months after Mom paid him. Mom figured out a loophole. Aaron didn't set a time limit for the discount. My Uncle Ross followed her up and down the road in his car until she could make the trip up and back twice, just to make sure. Talk about stubborn, and cheap. That's my Mom."

I was thinking, 'Of course he left a loophole, and you can't have him, Aaron is already spoken for, twice.'

"How is your Mom doing now?"

"Mom is constantly on the go. The exercise helped. Mom volunteers at the Senior Center now, and helps out with Bingo Night at church. If Mom knew that I cut and styled women's hair while they were naked I don't know what she would do? There it all sectioned up. It will be easier when I do it for the final cut. I need you to step over here, please."

"Your Mom might surprise you Mandy?" I said as I stood were she brought me. Before Mandy could reply there was a knock on the door, and Mandy let Aaron in, locking the door.

"Did I miss anything, darling?" Aaron asked, walking over and kissing my lips."

"Not a thing, Master," I whispered, loving him all the more and then adding in a normal volume, "Mandy is getting ready for the first cut."

***************

As I watched, Mandy brought the first section down and cut it straight across to the middle of Pamela's ass cheeks. Using this first cut section as a guide, Mandy brought each uncut section down, combing in between, using these sections to determine the next cut until no hair was pinned on the top of Pamela's head.

Once this initial cut was complete, Mandy blow dried Pamela's hair and combed it completely out again. Now the real fun was about to begin, for me anyway.

********************

When Mandy finished damp blow drying my hair, I reached back to check the length against my bottom. The freshly cut ends felt good in my hand, and when I pulled it forward to look, it was definitely better than I can do. I was a believer in Mandy. I tried to imagine what I would look like with bangs. I haven't had them since junior high school. They were short and childish looking. Aaron couldn't be planning on short bangs, could he?

As far as I was concerned Mandy was done and we could leave to get my perfume. Then again, what about long, sexy bangs? Not that I have a choice, but....

"It is time to get undressed Pamela so that I can finish the cut. I think you are going to love it when I'm done."

I walked over to where Aaron was sitting and he stood to help me undress. I leaned forward and kissed his lips, whispering, "Please don't let her cut my bangs to short," Aaron smiled and nodded. Good, short bangs were out. Aaron helped me undress by holding by folding my clothes or draping them neatly over the chairs. I put my head back and shook my head feeling my hair swoosh down my back. Turning to Mandy I said, bravely, "I'm ready."

Mandy smiled, and combed my hair again, arranging it several ways over my back and shoulders before she wet it down a second time. As before, Mandy sectioned my hair and twisted it up, clipping it on top of my head with the butterfly clips, not taking as long this time.

Mandy used a different pair of scissors for the finishing cut, bringing my hair down and cutting it as before. This time she explained the changes she was making.

"Since you have such beautiful thick hair, I have decided instead of straight across, I am going to finish with a classic U-Shape for a softly rounded bottom.

When you wear your hair down it will give the illusion of layers without me cutting them. This cut is very popular in Japan were the woman have such thick hair. You are lucky and can pull it off nicely. If you don't like the look, I can easily cut it straight across again."

After the final cut, my hair was completely blow-dried. Mandy brushed it out and arranged it about my back and shoulders in front of a full length mirror. I loved the look; my hair seems to flow as I moved. I twisted it up in a bun holding it place with my hand, and then let it drop back down to touch the top of my ass cheeks. It was time to get dressed....goodness. I was enjoying this erotic haircut and so was Aaron, I could see an obvious bulge in his pants....good!

*********************

I dressed and then sat in the chair for bangs to be cut into my hair. I was a little apprehensive but looked forward to the change. There were a lot of changes in my life lately and all of them for the good.

The biggest change was meeting Aaron and falling for him in a big way. We were like characters in a story writing our own script. I think it was so sweet that Aaron showed such concern to Mandy's mother and convinced the woman to use her walker. Aaron knew exactly what he was doing and it reflects on his innate goodness.

I closed my eyes while Mandy parted my hair and then combed some sections forward over my face. She tied the rest of my hair back in a loose ponytail, and then started cutting my bangs. I kept my eyes shut until Mandy finished, wanting it to be surprised.

Aaron opened them for me by leaning forward and kissing my lips, whispering, "You look beautiful, darling," he then stood straight and stepped to the side so that I could see myself in the mirror.

Looking back was a beautiful blond woman with long sexy bangs. They were thick blunt bangs that almost hide my eyebrows just ending behind my temples. They gave me sort of a Cleopatra Egyptian appeal and made me look much younger.

"Well, what do you think, Pamela?" Mandy asked, "Will you be coming back to see me?"

"I'll never trim my hair again, Mandy. I promise you that. But I insist on paying."

"Absolutely not, as I said you are Aaron's lady and your money is no good here."

"How about a compromise then? Is there some favorite cause, some charity you favor?"

"Well, I do volunteer my time at the animal shelter."

"Then it is settled then. How often should I come in for trims and such and what do you charge?"

******************

Pamela and Mandy settled for free haircuts for 2 years with the stipulation that Pamela write a check to the animal shelter for the price of the total trims and haircuts for those two years.

After that, Pamela would still donate to the animal shelter and pay Mandy directly for her services. My haircuts would still be free. Mandy would not budge on that since I was her only male client.

Before we left, I had Mandy fix Pamela hair in a French braid with two long pigtails. Pamela then touched up her makeup. When we got to the car, "Aaron, why can't I wear my hair down for you, or at least pin it back up in a bun? I'm wearing a business suit, and..."

"Hush, Pamela," I said interrupting, "you look beautiful and I don't want to hear another thing about it."

"You don't think I look childish?"

"I find this look hot and sexy. As God as my witness, you can never look childish in my eyes, Pamela. There are other ways to wear your hair besides up in a bun, and I like that look as well. I like braids you will learn to do all of my favorites."