Tigress to Kitty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps Aaron will buy me a pair of gold hoop earrings, like Michael did for Minerva.

"There is a full length mirror in my private office if you would like to look," Janet offered, pulling her mask down and removing the latex gloves, "I have juice and bottled water, or if you like, I can make you some herbal tea."

Still dressed in the gown, I followed Janice into her office to find Aaron sitting behind her desk waiting for us. He stood as we entered the room, and said, "Well, ladies, it appears everything went well," Aaron then walked over to me, took both my hands and squeezed them, "Thank you, darling, I'm very pleased so far," Aaron then kissed my lips, and I could feel myself melting, as I did when he first kissed me in front of my subordinates during the store meeting.

"Did you have your ears pierced for me? I nodded my head, smiling, "Let me see your new pussy jewelry, darling," he commanded softly, stepping back. I took off my gown and let it drop to the floor, trying to pose for him, while really not knowing how. "Excellent, Pamela! You have just taken your first step. After you have healed, you may wear your gold balls. How long, Janet?" he asked.

"To play it safe, I recommend no intercourse four to six weeks. I'm sure you can wait that long."

"As you say, Doctor," Aaron said, respectfully. Aaron walked to the door and locked it, "Janet, please stand on your desk and show Pamela your pussy ring?"

Even though Aaron respected Janet professionally, and asked politely, it was a command, not a choice. Janet complied...no, Janet did more than comply. Janet knew how to pose for him, a Doctor, in her own office, stripping naked in front of a patient while standing on her desk, as if it were a stage. A thought streaked through my mind, a flash of imagination-Aaron making love to Janet on this desk.

I can never do that with Aaron at work. Not in my business. My store is open 24 hours a day with people all over the place, what a shame. I was annoyed, jealous, and aroused, imagining about Aaron dominating other women while I watched.

Janet's movements while undressing were precise....fluidly erotic, and sexy. Some men find a strip tease or a pole dance sexy. That is so banal and vulgar to what Janet just did, so unscripted and naturally. The Doctor would be a tough act to follow.

I silently thanked my Mother for all those years of violin lessons that I hated so much. I could hear my mother say, "You'll thank me later, Pamela," and ironically, I just did. I had so much to learn, and Janet was light years ahead of me.

For such a small woman, Janet's body is well balanced and symmetrically proportioned. Much like a beautiful living sex doll. Jane removed the barrette from her hair and shook her head letting fall forward over her face. Next, she pushed her hands through her thick silky hair and held most of it on top of her head, letting some escape through her fingers.

Janet thrust her groin forward just enough to titillate Aaron, and for me to see her pussy jewelry. Janet's captive ball ring was smaller than mine and made of lighter gauge solid 14 karat gold to compliment her tiny size.

"Very nice, Janet," My Master said, "Don't you think the Doctor is beautiful, darling?"

I just nodded my head. Aaron reached up, took hold of Janet's waist, picked her up and then put her gently down.

He took hold of Janet's hair forcing her to her knees. "Do you want to suck on my cock, Janet? Do you want to suck on my cock in front of Pamela?" He asked tugging her silky black hair. I was imagining it was me. I was getting so warm and horny that I could barely keep from fidgeting.

"Yes, sir," Janet answered, dropping her eyes and looking down.

Turning to me, Aaron asked, "You heard what Janet said, darling. Do you want to suck on my cock in front of her?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered looking down.

"Marvelous, we are making progress here today." Pointing to the floor by Janet, Aaron ordered, "Pamela, come here and kneel in front of me," I quickly knelt in front of my Master.

"Decisions, decisions...two willing and lovely ladies kneeling at my feet; whom shall I choose? Who will suck on my cock?" Aaron placed his hand on Janet's head and played with her hair, I was thinking, 'Not her, Master, pick me, pick me!'

Aaron vigorously tousled Janet's hair too demonstrate his dominance over her. 'But not just dominance', I thought, 'this simple gesture was also playful and affectionate. Did he still have feelings for her?'

"Did you know that Janet's hair was once longer than yours, Pamela? "Isn't that right, little plum?"

I shook my head for no while Janet answered, "Yes, Aaron." Janet's face lit up with a smile when he called her that, little plum. Was it possible that she loved him?

"Show Pamela how long your hair was, little plum," and to me Aaron said, "Darling, take the hairpins out of your bun and leave your hair in a ponytail." After I did as my Master ordered, Aaron took my ponytail in his left hand as if to judge it weight and thickness, saying, "You have beautiful hair darling, doesn't she little plum?"

"Yes, she does Aaron," Janet answered, holding a very long and thick black braid her small dainty hands that she removed from her desk drawer.

"Tell Pamela what happens to disobedient ladies who imagine they have any say about their hair?" He demanded harshly.

"Aaron cut off my braid with an ivory handled straight razor, Pamela." After Janet answered, Aaron removed it from his inside breast pocket with his right hand, "This one, little plum?" he asked, her, while tugging on my ponytail with his left.

"Yes, Aaron, please don't cut off Pamela's ponytail."

'I could just hug Janet for that,' I thought.

I saw the concern in Janet's brown eyes, and a hint of tears. Janet really meant it when she said sisters. I watched Janet wipe the tears from her eyes, and then take a deep breath to regain her composure. I observed that Aaron didn't fail to notice the tears as well.

"Do you remember when I said doing something drastic, Pamela?" Aaron asked while stoking my ponytail.

"Yes, Aaron," I answered, terrified that he would cut it off. My pussy was dripping with desire in my submission to Aaron, my Master, but only to him.

"Severing your ponytail from your head would only be the first step, darling. You would be as beautiful with short hair as you are with long. A classic chin length bob or even shorter like Janet's would suit you just fine. At this point it might please me greatly and your hair will always grow back. Janet was disobedient and didn't have a choice. Do you want to please me, darling?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Ask me to cut your hair, Pamela," Aaron, said while stroking my pussy with his fingers, "I find it amazing how easily you are aroused...amazing and delightful."

"Please cut my hair, Aaron," I found myself begging, as Aaron continued probing my dripping pussy with his fingers. My God I was starting to orgasm, right in front of Janet. I couldn't help myself as I squirmed and moaned, "Please cut my hair."

I felt the connection when I first met Aaron Bronson, since the first time that he looked at me with his bold, self-assured gray eyes. I was confirming it now, just days into our special relationship.

I wanted to suck on Aaron's cock, and I wouldn't use my safe word, not after coming this far, even if he did cut off my beautiful thick and silky ponytail. I will happily wear my blond hair in a short bob for him, even though I prefer my hair long.

"Very good-just remember your mandate. You will wear your hair as I tell you at all times...at all times, darling. I have made an appointment for you to have your hair cut and styled. You will be going to this stylist from now on. Mandy is the one Janet goes too," and he then put the straight razor in his pocket and dropped my ponytail down my back.

I was wondering if Janet did something with her hair that displeased Aaron, or failed to style it as he instructed, thinking, 'Cut and style? I hope Aaron means a trim?'

"Well little plum, Pamela shall suck on my cock, but you will be rewarded as well. I have decided that you may grow your hair long again. I will inform Annette and the Community of my decision."

"Thank you, Aaron."

Aaron pushed Janet's hair away from her face, opposite the part and tucked it behind Janet's ear, holding his hand on her left cheek, "Perhaps you think me harsh, and unduly strict, but your punishment was necessary. It is over, and we will never discuss it again. It shall remain between the two of us."

Well, so much for that. I may never find out. Aaron reminds me so much of Michael of the Sanctorum. But Michael is a character in an erotic story. Aaron is a real man, a virile man of flesh and blood and passion...so much passion, including anger, and sometimes he scares me. I am drawn to him, as is Janet. I can see it in Janet's eyes when she looks at him.

Aaron holds me in his strong arms and kisses me tenderly. I allowed Aaron to take my virginity; "my precious gift to him," as he put it. And now, this was his gift to me, my captive closure ring, binding me to him. Janet was Aaron's lover before me. Janet still wants him, but has deferred to me. How odd it is that I like Janet knowing that we both love the same man, but then again, so did all of Michael of the Sanctorum girl's.

I only had one close friend my entire life. Her name was Becky Greene. I met her my first day of kindergarten. We were assigned as cubbyhole buddies by our teacher, Mrs. Banks and we shared a cubbyhole. We liked each other immediately. It helped that Becky and I had identical Wizard of Oz lunch boxes, and thought it was the Wizard of Oz starring Judy Garland was the greatest movie ever made, until Tolkien came along, but it was more than that. Somebody stole my lunch box the second week of school. I was heartbroken, and I remember how I cried. I was so upset that Mrs. Banks, our kindergarten teacher excused Becky from class to sit with me in the Nurses Office. Becky's held my little hand in hers until my mother came to get me.

I went to school that day with my lunch in a brown paper bag. In order to teach me a lesson, mother refused to buy me another lunch box, calling me careless. I was five years old and it was stolen for God's sake! Becky was waiting for me at our cubbyhole so that we could both sit in the lunch room together.

When I put my brown paper bag in the cubbyhole next to Dorothy, and the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow, and the... well, I started crying. I can still see Becky's face now, as I saw it then.

Becky said, "Don't cry Pammy," (Becky was the only person in the world who was allowed to call me Pammy, not even Aaron is allowed that, and he understands). Becky took her lunch pail down and removed the thermos bottle, "Look, with the thermos bottle out both our lunches will fit."

We took turns carrying it to-and-from the lunch room for the rest of the school year, sharing what we brought for lunch. After that day we became inseparable, truest, best friends... no, make that sisters. We took an oath, best friends and sisters forever. We went everywhere together and shared our private thoughts and secrets.

Becky and I had our own special language and runes. We memorized the alphabet of the elves from "Tolkien's Lord of the Rings", much to our parent's annoyance, speaking and writing a language only we could understand.

When I was seventeen, I was unpacking after spending the Christmas Holiday with my Dad. Dad and Jenny go all out with Christmas decorations. Mother puts a pine wreath on the door. That year Mother put up a real pine tree, with all our old decorations, like she did before Dad left, how strange.

Mother was unusually quiet and subdued. There was no third degree about my visit, no insulting remarks about Dad or Jenny. Mother was standing in my bedroom doorway watching me, and I hated when she did that.

"I have something to tell you, Pamela," and Mother stepped forward as if to hug me, hesitating, "It would be better if I told you straight out. You are a woman now...and will be going away to college so ..." not finishing, but taking a deep breath before entering the room and sitting on my bed, "so soon, Pamela, you will be leaving so soon. May I sit on your bed? We need to talk."

"Of course Mother, what's wrong?"

"Please sit beside me, Pamela," Mother said, trying to gain her composure. And when I sat, Mother took my hand, "I raised you to be a strong, independent woman, Pamela. (My mother is a very successful relater) I'm very proud of you and your achievements; your perfect grade point average and your full scholarships. You will be going to college soon, I..," her voice was starting to crack, and she wiped a tear from her eye, "I know how close you are to Becky, and I wish that we could have...", she hesitated, and took another deep breath, "but we can't because I'm your Mother, and," she wiped another tear and squeezed my hand, "I'm sorry, Pamela. Becky and her parents were killed in an automobile accident while you were visiting in Florida. They were interred immediately. There was no service.

I decided to wait to tell you. I didn't want to spoil your Christmas with your father." Mom held me as I cried, staying strong, as is her way.

After that day, Mother never had another bad word to say about my Dad or Jenny. But there was another huge surprise when I went to close on my house. My mother saved every dime that my father sent for my child support in a bank account in my name. I received a check for the full amount, plus interest for the down payment.

**************

Our Master looked down on us, so very handsome and imperious. I was quivering in anticipation of sucking on Aaron's big cock and swallowing all of his rich creamy cum while Janet watched.

Aaron didn't bother undressing. He pulled his zipper down and took out his rock hard cock. No telling how long it had been straining against his suit pants trying to get out. After all, there are two beautiful, naked women kneeling at Aaron's feet, desiring to suck on his cock, and more.

"You must be extra careful not to get anything on my pants, darling," Aaron instructed, wrapping my ponytail around his hand, "watch your teeth. Little plum, you may play with yourself while you watch.

I started licking the shaft of his cock with my tongue and it tasted luscious. I continued licking and kissing his long fat hard cock and when I tried to take it in my mouth, Aaron cuffed my head lightly, "Keep on licking, darling, take your time, we have plenty of time before your next appointment."

I started on his balls, licking and kissing while taking turns on the shaft of his luscious, incredible cock. I continued licking, running my tongue on the tip in a circular motion, teasing.

"That's right darling, keep looking into my eyes, you're doing fine." I reached down to touch my swollen clit. I was so wet, and my sweet flower was swollen in my arousal. Aaron cuffed my head again.

"No, Pamela not now, you do not have permission for that. Put your hands behind your back and hold them there. You may start sucking on my cock."

I started sucking on eight inches of hard fat cock and I could feel my juices running down my legs.

"Slow down, darling, and watch your teeth," Aaron pulled my ponytail in warning.

I started to suck using my lips and tongue. Janet was watching and I wanted the blowjob to be perfect. I could feel his hard cock throbbing and pulsating in my mouth. I was getting my first taste of the clear and pure pre-cum, merely the appetizer to put the most expensive caviar to shame. I was getting so aroused I dropped my arms.

Aaron pulled my head back by my ponytail to stop me, "Hands behind you back, Pamela," and I immediately put them back, "Janet, get both pairs of handcuffs please."

Janet removed the stainless steel handcuffs from her desk drawer and brought them to him, "Thank you. Now put one pair on Pamela, but first."

Aaron took Janet's face in his hands and kissed her lips, sighing, "You still taste as good as you look, little plum. Now that your restrictions have been lifted we should get together to play,"

My Master then took his fingers and stroked her wet pussy making Janet smile and moan with pleasure before putting his fingers in his mouth to taste her, "Yes, little plum, you still taste the same."

"That would be wonderful Aaron, Janet replied, turning around and putting her arms behind her back for Aaron to put the handcuffs on her, "We can add Pamela and then we will be a String Trio," Janet said turning around and getting up on her toes for Aaron to kiss her, which he did.

"Darling, do you play? Why didn't you tell me? He asked, bending forward to kiss my lips, while Janet knelt next to me hoping for another kiss.

"It never came up," I said truthfully, kissing him back, "We can talk about it later. I want to suck on your cock."

"Very well, get to it then darling and take your time...very good Pamela, you are getting the hang of it... use your tongue more... that's it."

My Master took my hair out of the ponytail and let my tresses spill down over my shoulders and down my back. My hair felt wonderful swishing back and forth as my head bobbed up and down on Aaron's delectable cock. There was no telling when I might feel that again. I was almost certain it would be above my shoulders after my appointment.

As Aaron's powerful orgasm exploded in my mouth, I tasted hot globs of his thick and delectable semen being pumped into my mouth. I swallowed hungrily as it warmed my throat and then my tummy. My swollen clitoris contracted over and over as my second orgasm took control. After I came, as all good slave girls do in erotic stories, I cleaned my Master with my mouth and tongue.

Aaron then helped us to our feet and removed our handcuffs, dropping them to the floor. He stood there smiling at us, looking back and forth, with his arms folded across his chest as if waiting for something. I should have known better.

Janet knew what he wanted. She got down on her knees and kissed his cock before tucking carefully into pants and slowly zipping them up. Well, if I had to share my toys, at least it was with her. I smiled at Janet and nodded. I was actually looking forward to getting together with our strings. We could be like the ladies in the Movie," Witches of Eastwick", minus a witch and adding a handsome blond base player.

Aaron took Janet's hands and kissed them, "Thank you, little plum," and then he took mine and kissed them, "Thank you darling. I'm a very lucky man to enjoy the company of such two beautiful women."

He walked over to door and unlocked it, looked out and then left. Aaron returned momentarily with two red long stem roses and handed us each one, and then bowed at the waist before leaving us to get dressed, saying, "Please pin your hair up as before, Pamela."

My hairbrush was in my purse locked in the trunk of the car. Fortunately Janet had a brush for me to use and offered to brush it for me and then help put it up. Becky and I used to do each others' hair, although Becky's was always longer than mine. After we dressed I sat in Janet's office chair in front of the full length mirror to watch as she took her time brushing it while I sipped my herbal tea. I could tell that Janet was enjoying herself doing this simple thing for me.

"Pamela, I have to ask you something, or perhaps ask isn't quite the right term," Janet said after finishing brushing out my hair.

"What is it, sister?" I replied smiling, to see Janet smile back at me in the mirror. Janet reminded me so much of Becky when she smiled. Her mouth turned up the same way in the corners. I really liked Janet and I trusted my instincts in this new found friendship.