The Training of Cecelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," I replied, "although I'm not certain I can control myself."

"Do your best. Because if you do come, you'll be punished," he warned.

"Yes Master."

"Good girl," he said like I was twelve, and then he was gone... or at least I assumed he was.

I have no idea how long I was lying there bound... but it felt like an eternity. The buzzing drove me wild and got me incredibly horny... yet not enough to orgasm, so at least for now, obeying Rule Eight wasn't difficult. Or at least not very.

It also gave me time... a seemingly endless amount of time... to replay the night... replay the week...

It also gave me time to think... time to feel... which in turn gave me time to make my way through a plethora of feelings and emotions. Such as...

Desire... I'd never wanted a man more in my life.

Guilt... I'd not only cheated on my husband, but I'd allowed lust to lead the way, and I wasn't about to stop doing so.

Helplessness... I had absolutely no control over my actions tonight. I simply couldn't deny Master Paul anything.

Exhilaration... at the overwhelming pleasure that had consumed me only a short while ago.

Obedience... because it allowed me just to let go of myself and obey mindlessly.

Relief... to finally be with a man who understood my needs... seemingly even better than I did!

All this time my need for an orgasm had been growing, and I was a sopping wet mess when he returned... his voice sending chills throughout my entire body.

"Good job," he said. "Orgasm denial is a key aspect of your training."

"Does that mean I have permission to come now?" I asked. "Please?"

"Not yet, but very soon. The ability to come on command is another important aspect of your training," he said as I felt him climbing onto the bed and sliding the vibrator, that had been buzzing for who knows how long, all the way inside me... making me realize this toy had a very impressive battery life.

"Oh my God, now that devil toy is driving me crazy! Please Master, please, may your slut come?" I pleaded, knowing I was suddenly mere seconds away from an apocalyptic eruption.

"You may come on seven," he said as he pumped the toy in and out of my pussy.

"Oh fuck, that'll be an eternity," I moaned.

"One, two, three..."

"Four, five, six..." I counted aloud with him.

"Seven," he said. "You may come... right... NOW!"

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," I screamed, since with permission granted, I had the most intense orgasm of my life... without a doubt... as I soaked him and his bed by squirting all over the place!

"That's it, enjoy your orgasm: gifted to you by your Master."

"So good," I moaned weakly, my entire body usurped of energy.

As I laid there, he untied my arms and legs, and then surprised me by retying my ankles and wrists together all into one. I felt, and probably looked, just like a calf tied up in a rodeo.

"I only fuck my pets while they're tied up," he explained.

"Then I hope I'll get tied up a lot," I shot back, my orgasm still not completely finished running its course through me, but now the very welcome implication was I was finally going to be fucked.

Truth was, I'd never fantasized, or even considered bondage as something that might turn me on, but the ultimate helplessness of the experience... the undeniable fact of my being one hundred percent subject to his every whim, had me really excited. I mean I fully intended that from now on I would obey his every whim, but having even that choice taken away was a real kick for me!

"Do you wish to cheat on your husband by taking my cock in your pussy?" he asked rather formally, as still blindfolded, I felt him bring both of his hands to my ankles and wrists, and even better... I could feel the tip of his cock nestling between my pussy lips.

"Yes Master, from now on I fully intend to cheat on my husband as often as you're willing to give me the privilege, and to be, body and soul, your completely submissive slut," I answered, attempting to match his formality, knowing I'd already crossed the line and there was no going back... nor did I ever want to go back. I loved my husband, but no longer with any passion since he couldn't give me what I wanted and needed... he was incapable of seeing me as the whore I desperately wanted to be. Although he might manage to catch on once he'd witnessed for himself how I responded to my Master!

"This pussy is now mine," he said calmly as he slid inside of me.

"Yes Master, you fully own my pussy!" I screamed back, declaring this truth to the world.

For some reason, perhaps from reading too much erotica, I expected a bunch of dirty talk during this climactic activity of his totally claiming me for the first time... but he just fucked me... hard.

The tied-up position was a little uncomfortable, but a lot amazing. My second orgasm was rising quickly.

"Don't come yet," he instructed me after a few minutes. "But you may always come whenever you feel my load exploding in your pussy."

"Don't you mean your pussy?" I asked.

"I guess I do," he said, a little surprised by the question.

"Then fuck your pussy, fuck it hard, fill it with your cum and breed your slut!" I cheered him on, not at all worried about the risk of pregnancy... even though right now was my most fertile time. Joseph couldn't have kids... and I'd never wanted kids, so it worked out perfectly... but at the moment, that possibility didn't matter to me... I just needed to be bred, to feel his cum filling me come what may.

"Oh yeah, you nasty slut," he said. "Get ready for your Master's load."

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck your slut, fill your whore, breed your bitch," I babbled, anything to make him come, which in turn would allow me to come.

"Oh fuck, get ready to come," he grunted.

Three more thrusts, and he filled me with his load while I screamed, "Yes, breeeeeeed me," as my second orgasm in a few minutes coursed through me

He continued pumping until his load was deep inside me, before he pulled out and my own cum flooded out of me... again.

He untied me and said, "You may sleep in this bed tonight. Tomorrow morning we resume your training."

"Thank you, Master." As I replied, I was now free of any restrictive bonds of submission, even psychological ones, but I lay there anyway, completely spent.

"Oh, and Rule Nine is you'll always eat my load, no matter where I shoot it."

I felt my face and the dried cum on it. "Yes Master." I licked two of my fingers to moisten them and rubbed them over my face and then sucked them into my mouth. It wasn't as exciting as tasting a fresh load, but I could still subtly taste his cock cum.

I assume he then went upstairs to his bed, as I lay in place for a good fifteen minutes, recovering from my two stupendous orgasms... recovering from the beginning of a very different life... one that was a little scary... yet it was completely what I both needed and wanted.

THE END OF PART 1

Do you want to see more of Cecelia's training?

Like:

Chapter 2: The Next Morning

Cecelia's training is continued at Paul's house including some anal play.

Chapter 3: The Next Week

Paul gives Cecelia a week of tasks including pegging her husband.

Chapter 4: Cuckolded

Cecelia's husband learns the truth and must make a decision.

Chapter 5: Full Submission

Cecelia and her husband explore BDSM and complete submission to Paul.

1...345678