The Training of Cecelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said, raising his hands in surrender, "no point in beating around the bushes."

"Is that a joke? Never mind, just spit it out," I demanded, "I can take it."

"Okay, since you insist, then here goes. There are two conflicting sexual oddities, although they aren't all that odd once they're dissected and analyzed," he said. But he still hadn't said anything.

"Okay, enough preamble. Now that's out of the way, just tell me," I repeated. Patience never was and never would be a virtue of mine.

"Well first of all, most women in positions of power approach sex like a typical man does."

"Well, at last I'm not fitting into a stereotype," I said, "I definitely don't do that."

"I don't mean you wear a strap-on to peg a man with or something," he said with a chuckle, "but since your working life is all about power, sex might be about that too."

"Nope. Still not me," I said, thinking of how I just wanted to let go and get myself brainlessly fucked when I got home, even though my husband was too useless to do any such thing for me.

"Really?" he asked. "Think of your most recent sexual encounter with someone. Was it romantic? Intimate? Or was it all about your own pleasure?"

I could feel my cheeks redden as I realized that other than my toys, my most recent sexual encounter was requiring Karen to crawl under my desk yesterday and eat me out. There was no way that was about her!

"See?" he pounced, still able to see right into my soul with those piercing eyes, or perhaps he could just tell because my cheeks felt like they'd burst into flames.

"See what?" I asked.

"The last encounter you had was someone just getting you off, wasn't it?" he asked. And then apologized, "I'm sorry if I'm being too blunt, but you did ask."

"Fine, you're right," I admitted, "but that isn't always the case."

"Oh, I just bet it isn't," he said, his tone almost sing-song like as if he knew something more about me.

"It really isn't," I insisted.

"I believe you," he said. "So not all of your sex life, but the majority of it is someone getting you off quickly, perhaps even here at work, but that never truly satisfies you, it only brings a bit of brief pleasure. You enjoy having someone who services your needs, likely someone here in this building, and someone likely beneath you in the hierarchy, since you need to keep up appearances of being just one of the boys when you're relating to the boys club, but it's only a sexual release... nothing else. It doesn't bring you any real joy, or any connection with anyone, just a quick, meaningless release."

"What the everlasting fuck?" I demanded, since somehow he knew exactly how I felt. I'd been enjoying my power over Karen in summoning her to crawl under my desk and get me off with no more than the snap of a finger, although since our recent conversation perhaps that was over, but now that Paul had pointed it out, it was obviously nothing more than a Power Trip (major point) accompanied by a sexual release (minor point).

"Interesting. Why the sudden outburst?" he asked.

"How did you even know that? Are there cameras in here?" I asked all panic-stricken, looking around for them.

"No, no, no," he said, "it's just a pretty constant thing that occurs in people with power, both men and women."

"So it happens to you?" I asked cagily.

"Well, I do fit the profile I'm explaining, I suppose," he admitted readily.

"Then you have someone below you whom you use for your own sexual release?" I asked, thinking I qualified as being below him.

"Well no, not at the moment," he replied completely openly, not at all fazed by my questions, yet while his eyes were boring into me like they always did, I felt his words 'not at the moment' might be a subtle hint... a hint that part of me really wanted to be in the room. If only he was probing a little more deeply into his sexual assessment of me.

"Oh, too bad," I said, a little more flirtatiously than I meant it to come out.

"Oh, it's usually only a matter of time," he countered right back, in a way that could only be taken one way by my naughty head... he was implying I might be only a matter of time.

After a lengthy pause on both of our parts, with his eyes never breaking eye contact until I did because I felt suddenly uneasy, a little confused and a lot wet, he added, "but for most women, which is different from most men, although not all of them, since this next generality fits some men too, a woman in power often has an extremely well-hidden secret."

"We do, do we?" I asked rather playfully, my flirtation obvious, although coming off a little awkwardly... I hadn't needed to flirt with a man in years... since once I'd landed the driver's seat I was now occupying, I'd switched off that part of me... I now focused instead on using my position to get what I wanted, not my body.

"Yes, and like I said, I have no way of knowing for certain if you too hold that secret, although in my experience most women in power do. From teachers, to nurses, to political figures, and also to, of course, CEOs like yourself." He paused, clearly enjoying how obviously I was being drawn by his theory.

"Go on, say it," I urged him. Truth was, I was dying to know whether it was truly my secret he was about to reveal to the light of day... my secret desire to be controlled, my secret need to be completely submissive, my secret fantasy to be fucked and dominated by a strong man... by someone just like the strong man currently sitting at my desk.

"Most women in positions of authority are sexually submissive," he blurted out. "Although very few people would ever guess they were."

"Excuse me?" I said by rote, even though... no, actually because he'd just pegged me one hundred percent accurately.

"Women exerting their intellect and will all day become mentally exhausted and emotionally drained, so once they arrive home or anyplace else they consider safe, all they want is to shut off their brains and allow their man, or perhaps their woman, to take charge," he explained.

"Including sexually?"

"Yes," he nodded. "Primarily including sexually."

"So you're saying that all my female schoolteachers were submissive sluts?" I asked, trying to direct the focus away from myself while I took some time to process his words.

"Not all," he said, "it's not a perfect theory. Some women aren't overly sexual, others tend to be naturally dominant, so they let loose by being aggressive sexually, but most of them... most of you... either allow their man to be in charge of them, or... and these are the ones who suffer... they only fantasize about having someone take charge of them. And they obsess about it endlessly, poor things."

"That theory seems a little over the top," I said, even while my pussy was leaking like crazy into my panties and pantyhose.

"You did ask," he said, again lifting up his hands.

"So do you think I'm sexually submissive?"

"I plead the Fifth."

"Smart," I smiled, as I wondered whether he had a big cock... in my imagination he certainly did. Eight inches, perhaps. Fat. With a little upwards curve.

"On that note," he said. "I need to do some interviewing today."

"Of whom?"

"I'm interviewing every leader in the building."

"You're asking everyone about me?" I asked, suddenly mortified what others might say after all I'd learned during our conversation.

"No, no, no," he laughed, "you needn't be so paranoid! Please remember that I'm here to analyze all aspects of the company from the top down, so I'll be asking lots of detailed questions about their jobs and the people they work with directly."

"Okay," I said, secretly sighing.

"You have some interviews yourself this afternoon, don't you?"

"I do," I nodded, having almost forgotten about my interviews for a marketing manager beginning at two.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow," he said as he walked out.

I waited until he'd left and closed the door before I went around to my side of the desk and sat down. A day ago I'd be beckoning Karen to come in here to go down on me... yet now taking that liberty seemed wrong... even though right now I desperately needed her to. Yet my pussy was so wet, I called her in, wishing to apologize for that too.

She walked in, closed the door, and asked, "Yes, Mrs. Durden?"

"Remember, you can call me Cecelia if you like."

"Right, sorry, I'm not quite used to that yet."

"No worries, it's a privilege, not a requirement. Now I know I've been quite the bitch to you in the past," I opened with.

"No you haven't," she said too quickly, which only confirmed I had been.

"Yes I have, and you know I have, and you've been an utter Saint to suffer through it for so long," I said. "But now I'm terribly sorry and I apologize deeply. I've required you do some very unprofessional things for me."

"But that's my favourite part of the job!"

Well that was a shocker! "It is?"

She walked to my desk and said, "Yes, I love eating your pussy, Cecelia."

"Y-y-you do?" I stammered.

"Yes, I most certainly do," she said as she came around to my side of the desk, "I may be married, and I may have a kid, but at work is my only chance to explore my bisexual side."

She pushed my chair back and knelt down before me. "So, if you're not going require that service anymore, Mrs. High and Mighty CEO, would you like me to eat your pussy? I bet it's really wet and tasty after having that hunk of a man in here for all that time."

"You think he's good looking?"

"He's so delicious I'd cheat on my man in a heartbeat!" she said, as she stroked her hands up and down my nylon legs. "You know, you really should wear thigh highs around here, or a garter-belt and stockings. And no panties, of course."

"I should? No panties?" I asked, in a daze at the sudden role reversal inherent in what was transpiring.

"Yes, for anyone lucky enough to take a look, such as myself, you'd look far sexier that way, and you'd be allowing me quicker access to your sweet pussy," she explained, as she brought her hands to my hips.

I automatically raised my ass, and she pulled my pantyhose and panties down to my ankles.

"S-s-so, you don't resent me for making you go down on me for all this time?"

"Resent you?" she asked as she spread my legs as if I were her puppet right now, which I suppose I was. "No, I admire you. You've climbed to the top in a man eat man world."

"Or in this case, a delightful woman eating a wet horny woman world," I smiled fondly, looking down at her.

"Mmmmmmm, exactly," she smiled as she leaned down and breathed her hot breath on my pussy, "it looks like he got you very wet indeed."

"Oh God," I moaned, but instead of calling her names or ordering her to do what I wanted, I played the supplicant, begging, "please Karen, lick me, I need it so bad."

"God, do I love the taste of your pussy, Cecelia," she purred, as she lapped between my wet pussy lips.

"And I love the feel of your tongue on my pussy, Karen," I moaned, as I closed my eyes and simply allowed her to work her magic.

Her amazing tongue, Paul's recent hypnotic eyes, my crazy honest conversations with each of them. All were factors in why I flooded Karen's face with cum in less than two minutes.

"So good," she mumbled as she lapped it up.

Once we'd both finished, she pushed back my chair, stood up, and for the first time ever, leaned forward and kissed me. I was still tasting myself on her lips when she hiked up her dress, hopped onto my desk, spread her legs and ordered, "Now, you newly egalitarian boss lady, it's your turn to get me off."

I was suddenly staring at her shaved pussy. Karen wasn't wearing panties or pantyhose. Like she'd suggested I do, she was wearing a pair of thigh high stockings.

My eyes went wide as she said, "Although I often go down on you, I also have a couple of submissive pets working here who go down on me whenever I beckon them."

"Y-y-you do?" I stammered, having only gone down on a few women in my life... mostly during my wild college days, but also the wife of a man who was able to benefit my career, as well as an older woman I met at a bar while visiting Mexico. (And no, I didn't need to peel her fruit, and I still didn't get diarrhea afterwards.)

"Yes, now get licking, Mrs. Durden," she ordered, I assume deliberately using my surname. To give herself airs, perhaps, which was perfectly fine with me.

My head feeling light from my recent orgasm and from Karen's current baby step towards satisfying my secret natural submissiveness, added to her beautiful pussy, I leaned forward and licked her pussy.

"Oooooh, I've imagined making you my pussy pleasing pet for a long time, Mrs. Durden," she moaned, her hand going to the back of my head as I slowly licked her pussy.

I couldn't believe I was eating pussy... an employee's pussy... while she sat on my desk.... I also couldn't believe how natural it felt to be between Karen's legs... to be licking her pussy. Mindlessly I said, "You taste so good, sweety."

"I know," she moaned, as her hand continued resting on the back of my head.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I said as I probed her pussy, trying to collect as much of her sweet taste as I could.

"Oh, believe it," she said, guiding me a little deeper into her pussy.

"So sweet," I said, as I began to get more aggressive, wiggling my tongue between her pussy lips and flicking her clit.

"Oh yes, I'll be using your wicked tongue often," she moaned, as she started grinding her pussy up and down on my face.

I didn't say anything... I didn't want to imply I wanted to do this again, even though I definitely did... I also didn't want to imply I didn't want to do it again because, well, as I already said, I definitely did.

Instead, I extended my tongue and held it out as she began to fuck my face with her pussy... something I'd already done to her a plethora of times.

"Oh yes, I'm going to fuck this face good," she moaned, as she pushed my face deep into her pussy and really ground on my face.

I was feeling so many mixed emotions... humiliated to be used like this... by my secretary; I was excited... my pussy on fire from being treated this way; I was confused... at how quickly our hierarchy had flipped.

Seconds later she let out a quiet moan, and coated my face with an excessive amount of pussy cum while her legs tightened around my head.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing," she said a few seconds later as she let go of my head and opened her legs, thus releasing me from imprisonment; not that I'd minded. She looked down at me and added, "although next time I expect you to be on your knees."

"I'm not certain there will be a next time," I said, knowing my face was glistening with her wetness... yet knowing I had to try and keep control of this situation. Or rather to regain it.

"Oh, there will be," she said with utter confidence as she hopped off of my desk.

"This remains between us," I stressed, back to my normal in control tone.

"Of course," she said as she walked away. "I've never outed anybody yet, and you wouldn't believe how many women I could have."

Once I was alone I shook my head, asking the empty room, "Fuck, what the hell just happened?"

Later that day I interviewed five very qualified candidates... and for once... instead of being fearful of hiring a woman who could challenge me sometime down the road, instead of worrying she might go on maternity leave in a year or two or three or five, I went ahead and hired the best candidate.

Her name was Lisa.

It felt good to know I was starting to make amends for my many past bad decisions. Decisions that might have been best for me (although not necessarily), but not best for the company, and most definitely not best for any other women wishing to make a name for themselves.

As I drove home, I felt good... I'd finally done the right thing... I'd done what the idealistic twenty-one-year-old me would have wanted me to do.

That night Joseph came home after I had, and I simply pushed him onto the bed and rode him.

He came in three minutes.

Guess what? I didn't.

He apologized, and instead of just going away and rubbing one out myself, I straddled his face and insisted he eat my cream pie... something I'd never done before. He protested, but I grabbed the back of his head and held him deep in my pussy, so he licked.

I came in a few minutes while wondering how big Paul's dick was... I just knew he had a huge fucking cock!

I wondered whether he was a dominant in the bedroom... so many things he said and did implied that he was... his tone... his demeanor... his piercing eyes... his knowledgeable dissertation on how powerful women might find pleasure.

Once I was done, I got off of him and said, "That was hot."

"It was certainly different," he said dazedly.

If he wouldn't dominate me, then I'd use him. I told him, "It was hot making you eat that cream pie." I then walked off to have a bath.

.....

Thursday....

I spent a good twenty minutes choosing my attire. A green blouse, with mocha pantyhose (since Karen had the day off to spend with her daughter... I needed to go shopping later today for some new nylons), and a black skirt with a somewhat low hem but with a generous slit to showcase my legs whenever I was walking or had seated myself to advantage. My outfit wasn't slutty, but it was sexy.

I slid my feet into a nice pair of four-inch pumps, and headed to work.

To my surprise, I didn't encounter Paul all day. He must have been continuing his interviews of the staff. Oddly, I felt a little disappointed... which was weird... except that I'd chosen the green blouse and the slightly revealing skirt in part to impress him.

So I decided after an hour of working with the CFO and his upcoming projections, I then had an hour of undesignated time, so I decided to call in three employees, all managers, all male, to discuss how they saw the business, their long-term goals, and I asked a little about their families. It was casual once they'd gotten somewhat comfortable following my breaking the ice with some idle but pleasant chit-chat... which none of them were expecting.

I realized Paul was right, and that I needed to learn more about my employees... and as I chatted with these ones I learned more about their company goals, and to my own inner excitement that all three of them agreed we should be expanding (instead of cutting way back like the board wanted us to do). I suggested we start a regular weekly meeting on Monday mornings to discuss the past and upcoming weeks, and they all agreed enthusiastically. We'd be adding my new hire to those meetings as well.

I was actually getting ready to leave at the end of the day, when Paul finally walked in.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Good, yours?"

"Interesting," he said, checking out my outfit for the day.

"How so?" I asked.

"I'll let you know once I'm finished with all the interviews."

"That isn't fair," I said.

"The interviews are confidential, but my tentative conclusions afterwards are not," he explained. "Or at least I won't keep them from you. And then you and I will keep those conclusions confidential from everyone else, until we're ready to present our final ones to the board."

"I guess that makes sense," I said, as I paced aimlessly for a little to let him see more of my nylon-clad legs. Since he wouldn't take the bait, I asked, a little annoyed, "Is this outfit more to your liking?"

"It is," he said. "It's a very classy look, especially on you."

"And it's a little bit sexy," I added, for some reason moving my hands to the skirt to showcase more of my leg.

123456...8