All Comments on 'The Training of Cecelia'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Ruby red toenails! A foot job! Paul holding your feet and fucking them! Wonderful! You know what I like. I wish I could kiss, lick, and suck your sexy toes, Jasmine. Great story! Five stars! But I may need to reduce the stars for future chapters unless you significantly shorten the chapters. Four pages maximum!

AliceTagAliceTagalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed this tale. Looking forward to the next parts. Please don't neglect Karen either. Would be great with some cooperation between her and Paul.

ndeavourndeavouralmost 3 years ago

Once again you've demonstrated to those of us who write just how high you've set the bar. Your conversations between Paul and Cecelia weren't just clever - they were illuminating as well. Without the sex it was a fine read; with the sex it was even better. What might it look like for him to demonstrate his control back at work? Didn't seem to be listed as a future episode, so consider it a suggdstion. I can imagine a manager's meeting where he takes over and she obeys.....

Looking forward (as usual) to the rest of her training!

DevilbynightDevilbynightalmost 3 years ago

Now that the action has finally picked up and soaked me completely, I would love to see more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more please x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whole series please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing piece. Looking forward to the husband being cuckolded

TigersirTigersiralmost 3 years ago

Great job taking an idea and turning it into a wonderful, hot story! Thank you!

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 3 years ago

Half the length might have been better. I found myself skimming the predictable dialog, hoping to find significant bits of the story. I remember when Robert Ludlum (Jason Bourne series et al.) started getting paid 5 cents a word. His books got bloated and were no longer page-turners.

city2442city2442almost 3 years ago

Love this first installment! Can't wait to get the husband involved in the submission

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Looking forward the next chapter

elboriquaelboriquaalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next parts. Great story

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

so sexy and erotic. I also nee to see hubby get cucked. you are so talented in writing it will be a awesome series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable and exciting, look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Id love to read a story about a man who helps a strong and competent woman in her career instead of just being another creep who holds her back. That would be a very sexy fantasy! Probably need a real woman, instead of a man pretending to be a woman, to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good but tediously long. Build up was obvious. Karen was a bit of a surprise. Husband gets short shrift. I like plot and character but this was just long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVE IT I truely can’t wait to read this one as my wife and both are in same situation where we want to cuck each other

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

A top of the bill story, thank you. And I would very much like for you to continue.

bobphil8787bobphil8787almost 3 years ago

OUTSTANDING! By far one of your best works of art! Looking forward to more from this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story i like to read more about her i love read how Karen does to her

greenparrotgreenparrotalmost 3 years ago

Too much talk and not enough action. This ain't the readers

A little less talk and a lot more action!

EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 3 years ago

Really excellently written (as usual), and I rather enjoyed the focus on the story. More sounds fun, but Karen seems like a character that would be fun to explore, especially understanding who else she uses for pleasure at work. How might she fit into Cecilia’s total submission to Paul?

KidG1000KidG1000almost 3 years ago

Brilliant, i cannot wait to devour every chapter. hope the foot fetish continues, the toes part was very intriguing. really looking forward to the husband being cucked and humiliated and also dominated along with Cecelia. the work setting and Karen also made things very hot. cannot wait for more!!

greens444greens444almost 3 years ago

Very nice. Please continue

mbaabdmbaabdalmost 3 years ago

Let's meet Karen's friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your dialogue is always so over the top silly, people don't talk like that in bdsm, trust me I am not daydreaming the life while teaching high school english. I am in the real world.

Boris312Boris312almost 3 years ago

I have been reading and enjoying your stories for many years. I rarely rate stories and even more rarely provide a comment. I'm not sure exactly why I am inclined to do so now, except that I am hoping you are inspired to use the framework of this tale and produce something exceptional. I felt this first instalment was a bit predictable in it's path. There is certainly nothing unappealing about a predictable story line when it is as well written as this one and you have build a community of characters that can go anywhere from here. I suppose I just want to add my small bit of encouragement and support you to do what you do best. Please continue this story and take us all along for a sexual thrill ride such as only you can provide. Always a fan..... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for character development. Nice slow burn ready to erupt. My only wish is that I had more to read tonight!

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic erotica.

heyall

pstulespstulesalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I hope you continue with more chapters. Seeing more of Karen and meeting some of her pets would definitely add to the story.

christi11christi11almost 3 years ago

Lovely, another cheating wife. :-( Why is it OK for the girls and yet when they guys cheat they're the slimiest things ever?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please 4 and 5. The best stories are the ones where the husband learns his place and submits to the Dom with his wife..

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spicealmost 3 years ago

I always love your stories and hope that you take this opportunity to make it though many more chapters, maybe bring Karen in to help keep Cecelia in line with the rules as a Mistress so that her part doesn't fall into the cracks. Paul needs to know about what happened with the two of them already.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

your submissive slut

cinn

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi

Thanks to all the comments.

To the anonymous who says he/she lives it and it isn’t like this. This story was a collaboration with someone in the world of bdsm although to be truth I tamed it a bit as I have never lived that world.

To the readers enjoying the story, yes it was long as it was about the slow acceptance and awakening. Part 2 is written and sent to my editor. With ideas for parts 3-5 in the process.

They will be somewhat shorter, with more bdsm as I explore a genre I have not really played in yet.

Back to anonymous. Have advice to make it more believable, share away.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now this is more like it. You still have your cheesy dialogue to an extent, though even that is improved. I noticed someone else already made note of it. You also had several compliments on your buildup of your story. To be fair, there were also some who complained, ( too many chapters, not enough sex, too much talking, blah blah blah), but these readers now feel what those of us who always preferred more story as to your myriad of stroke stories go through. I'm not much on gay sex, but this tale is intriguing enough to where I will read it regardless and just skim through those parts if they happen.

This is the story I, and many of your readers, have longed for. We have long known you had this in you. You still have some cheesy dialogue, though not as much, and you still use your same phrasing a lot. No, 'knees' is not the most overused term in erotica, just by you. Geez, you'd think a schoolteacher would own a thesaurus. But this is head and shoulders above your other work, even if your other topics might be better. I will just go ahead and state, your repetive phrasing and (alleged) witticism aside, this is your best story ever, IMO. I very much look forward to more chapters, and wish i could rate it higher than a five. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The development of characters is great. Cecelia knowing all along her true position and finally seeing her place was wonderfully brought out. Please keep the story coming. I really like what you have done thus far. I will be reading others from you. Thanks.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 3 years ago

Jasmine as always a great read and I’m waiting for the next chapter as for the Bdsm don’t sweat it what you’ve written is great.

As someone who’s into Bdsm and played both soft and hard it doesn’t matter how you play it’s the thrill you get from it that is what counts and that’s what cecelia gets in your story plus new frontiers to explore

Keep up the excellent work and as I said can’t wait for next installment

Radical11Radical11almost 3 years ago
Not the best start.

Cecelia willingness and eagerness to submit to Paul is a big turn off.

The dynamic between Karen and Cecelia could have been slow paced.

The HR organizational lessons were boring at times.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Not bothered about the length of this chapter. I liked the build up and how the key players were brought in although the shift in dynamics between the 2 women seemed too fast. But I'm no expert on this and that might be how it goes.

Will be interesting to see how this goes and how (and if) Cecilia can make the transition into a more successful CEO while being a sub in private life, or will he submission destroy her life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good job. Such a detailed and well written story. Really good character work and the sense of realism added a lot to the story. Must have been a lot of work to produce such a detailed and lengthy tale, but you (and your editors) have really pulled it off. Glad to see you have lots more potential chapters planned. Obviously Paul is the focus for Cecilia, but hope there will be lots more play time with Karen too! A definite 5 star effort. Best I've read in quite a while.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 3 years ago

Fantastic.

You do very well considering this (BDSM) is not a topic you play in. You have expressed the dynamics of female submission with what appears to be very well researched opinions.

I'm eager to read this entire series. It's excellent.

Thank you for your effort

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4ualmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story immensely. Some of it seems a bit far fetched, but the insight into men, women and the psychology of their sexuality was eye-opening. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jasmine, the Lee to the sequel is tasks, tasks tasks.

billtomlin60billtomlin60almost 3 years ago

Love the slow, steady seduction leading to her submission. Can't wait for the next chapters. If I was forced (see what I did there?) to look for optimization opportunities I'd perhaps suggest editing out just a bit of the build-up. Unlike many of your other stories the primary sexual action between him and her didn’t occur for many pages. Also, the reverse submissive relationship between her and her admin seemed a bit odd. That submission perhaps takes away from her ultimate submission to her master. If that role reversal with her admin happened after her submission to her master it might have made a bit more sense. But those are very minor nits in what is an extremely well crafted story. Thank you for your work!

ss6504ss6504almost 3 years ago

Great work! And yes to all your suggestions for future parts.

One suggestion if I may - have Cecelia wear a butt plug to work as ordered by her master.

wandereyewandereyealmost 3 years ago
Awesome

Your story really got me worked up just like they always do.

I like all of your proposed chapters, especially the pegging *blush*.

I would really enjoy more of her with Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

these type of story end up being the same, the women and the husband submit to paul.

but what if the husband was a true dom, retook his wife as his slave and made paul one to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jasmine, I love your stories. I am looking forward to all your sequels Their are plenty of quick jack stories for those that want that. I love the way you develop your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written, the long process of drawing her out to admit her long held passion was superb. Please continue with the other installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a long story but I liked it. Need to involve Karen in this more as a dom

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXalmost 3 years ago

I loved this one and will be bitterly disappointed if you do not follow it up soon!

1winker1winkeralmost 3 years ago

Hope the next one comes along sòon. Really gòod. Well writen.

DomInTexDomInTexalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait for more of this story.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad first start. Though I thought you had Cecelia submit much too quickly and too directly. Also, Paul is basically a temporary employee. It sounds like he has many pets. And is training of Cecelia simply to help make her a better CEO? What happens when the company has been turned around?

One thing that I would like to see emphasized would be what it takes for a good dominate and submissive. The a high level of trust involved and aside from simply having Paul prevent the board from firing Cecelia I have not seen much in the way of building trust. Also, the fact that the real control resides with the submissive. Who is consciously giving up control to the dominant, not forced. As I said, good start, I am sure you will expand upon that theme as you go on.

And my personal wish would be for you to simply drop the husband. Let Cecelia and him get a divorce, whatever. The assumption that her husband has not dominated her means that he is a submissive is unfounded. It is not an either-or world. It might be that her husband may recognize her need to be dominated, but does not have that sort of character. That does not make him a submissive. Once confronted with his wife's submission to Paul, he may feel relieved and simply allow the marriage to end. But I know your tendency will be to not only cuckold the husband (which I hate) but also to have him pegged or have him giving Paul a blow job so if that's the direction this is headed, then I will pass the rest of this series.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Long, slow development with more focus on character than sex until over half-way through. I'm not sure I but Paul's analysis of sex, power and women bosses, but it adds complexity and believability to this story.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the rest of the story!

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

Magnificent story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I really like your stories. This one started slow but it developed the characters and their personalities. The depth of the two people is really well thought out and shows the reality that some corporations have lost over the last decade. Management needs to understand the ruling by fear is not really the answer. I worked for a corporation that treated people like family. Unfortunately, over time, management lost that, and the corporation went through several upheavals and lost a lot of loyalty.

Anyway, Cecelia kind of quickly succumbed to Paul and he played her like a well-tuned violin. I would hope that Paul would not really bring her husband into his web of submission. Paul should keep his tutoring to Cecelia and to work. I do like that he would not make her do things at work and that the two (work and not-work) would be separate. I do hope that Cecelia will keep her job as CEO and become really good at it. While not at work, Cecelia will be able to let her submissive side let her experience pleasure. Will Cecelia get pregnant? I do hope not.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 2 years ago

This is one of your best stories ever. Sometimes your characters just jump out of their clothes and fuck like rabbits. This one features a long, slow psychological build as Cecelia realizes gradually who she really is. The long buildup to the climactic sex scene and the intensely detailed description when it finally happens make this story truly gripping.

sharksharksharksharkalmost 2 years ago

Yes...spectacular! Please let big Paul ask her about the size of her scrawny husband, forcing her to make comparisons of their chest size, height, weight, and penis girth/size. Thanks for a great story. Can't wait for more!

cleareyedguycleareyedguyalmost 2 years ago

Fun story, as always.

I like the descent into submissiveness, as well as your overall writing, but I think you’d entertain us without using the cartoons.

For example, the consultant couldn’t know that much about her without the husband’s knowledge—so I like the idea of having the husband be in on it. The ceo of a large company could have a sexual plaything in the office, but there is no way she wouldn’t be worried about HR and getting fired. I live in NYC, and public restaurants are open to cash, nouveau or otherwise, unless they’re a private club, and private clubs are basically always open to their members.

No need for a consultant to be all knowing and all powerful, but if he is, he probably wouldn’t order a Cabernet that is literally available for $8.99 from Walmart. Actually, I thought that was strange—the stereotype would be wine for the lady and scotch/whatever for the man; a reversal warrants at least a mention. And, sure, she might go from a hello to the bondage room in 5 seconds (I do know what site this is), but it seemed awfully sudden.

My suggestion is to relax. You don’t have to impress us. If you want to show her dominance over the secretary, it can be erotic to have her come in for daily cunnilingus, but it seems so unlikely that I got distracted by the implausibility. A semi-forced nipple tweak could be equally erotic, especially if that toddler were actually younger, and the ceo could fantasize about controlling the nipples that give life. And then the secretary (like the protagonist) might feel guilty and turned on and ambivalent, rather than mention she has her own harem and a proclivity for suddenly forcing the ceo to her knees. Again, I got skeptical, since that just seems impossible. And impossible is fine in genres like mind control and impossibly big dicks, but you write about real emotions—and impossible clangs slightly in a realm of realism.

A composer, Gustav Mahler, once said, “if you think you’re boring your audience, go slower, not faster.” On literotica, I’d paraphrase, “if you think you’re boring your audience, it’s okay for the fucking to go slower, not faster.”

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the leadership discussions. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot and yes please continue the saga

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

That’s a fun story!

SenorDomSenorDomover 1 year ago

Gah! Where is Four and Five??? You are on a roll; so good!

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

561. I am not sure how to comment on this story except that it is interesting enough to hold my attention for nearly 8 pages with only one fucking scene with the main character and a lot of improvements in the main person’s character, yet maybe less so in the teacher’s. The story contains many of your favorite story lines and leaves the reader wanting more. So-let’s get to it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211010 months ago

I rated this story a 5 only for the graphic sex. Cecilia certainly is an uppity bitch that needed to be cut down few rungs. What I don’t understand is why is she even married to Joseph if she resents him so much. At least divorce him so he can find happiness with someone who appreciates him. I see Paul an egotistical ass hole. Not an alpha male because an actual alpha doesn’t need to humiliate and degrade to enforce his will. Aside from the sex, all these characters are deeply flawed. After saying all that, I’m hooked and want to read more.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

No likeable character amongst the lot them.

Hate cheaters and she is a cheater everyone can truly hate. She deserves a comeuppance which she won’t get in this story.

1/5

crawler101crawler1018 months ago

651 stories written and you still keep failing.

nothing believable.

a guy named dreamcloud writes a story about a dude thats 2000 years old and its more believable than this?.

use your brain and stop failing

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

yes yes yes I want to read it and I want to live it also.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story Jasmine; again! You never fail to deliver on an erotic episode. On to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

OK, I understand this is a story, a fantasy, but the depiction of corporate life is so absurd this is unreadable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES