The Training of Cecelia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another!

And yet another!!

Each one bringing intense pleasure to me... so much of it I couldn't bear it anymore; I was overwhelmed!

"No more, no more," I begged weakly, the pleasure finally reaching such intensity I was about to pass out.

"No more what?" he asked, still pounding my ass.

"No more fucking," I said. "I can't take it anymore."

"Not until I unload in your ass," he denied me, not slowing down... this incredible man having the stamina of an eighteen-year-old.

"Oh fuck, if that's what you want, then do it! Fill my ass with your cum," I pleaded, the intense pleasure actually driving me a bit insane.

"Beg harder for my cum, and cum again just one more time, so you can milk the cock that owns you! And this time, squeeze that asshole as you come," he ordered with total dominance, while he pounded me like a real man who knew exactly what I needed!

"Yes Master, please cum in my filthy fuck hole and use it for your pleasure. Let me be your cum dump! Cum inside me, and I'll always do anything you say!!"

"Okay, you filthy greedy slut, you're all mine!" And, "Here it comes!" he bellowed after a couple dozen more strokes, as unbelievably, yet another orgasm erupted inside me!

---+++---

I woke up a few minutes later... or maybe an hour later... half a day?... I really had no idea... no longer bound... and lying comfortably on my back.

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was Paul sitting in a chair nearby, apparently having been waiting patiently for me to wake up, and with a glass of water in his hand. He might be the most demanding taskmaster imaginable, but at this moment I thought he was so incredibly sweet! What a treasure!

"Drink this," he said gently, coming over to hand it to me.

I leaned up on an elbow, still feeling incredibly weak, accepted the water, and downed the entire glass in a single go.

"You'll always need to replenish your fluids after a good fucking," he told me.

"Makes sense, I must have lost a lot of liquid," I joked.

He smiled, "Yes, you're quite the conveyer belt for rapid fire orgasms."

"You did come in my ass, right?" I asked, pretty sure he had, but those last few minutes were a total blur.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"I can't believe you took my anal virginity."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"Maybe a little bit... the vibrator distracted me," I said, trying to defend my complete lack of restraint while he'd been railing my asshole.

"Yes, that was the point of my using it," he said. "But the next time I pound your ass, we won't be needing any toys."

"Next time?" I asked.

"Yes, that ass is mine now, and it will be well used, just like the rest of my newest three-hole fuck toy I call Seesee," he said.

"That sounds reasonable," I agreed, still thirsty.

"I'll get you some more water," he offered.

He left, and I sat all the way up, and then felt like I was sitting in a puddle of cum. I stood up and saw that I had been... it was a huge pool of his cum and mine intermingled.

He returned, handed me the water and said, "I need to head out soon. Tomorrow we'll begin the next stage of your training."

"There's even more? What's left, now that you've sodomized me?" I asked with an eager smile.

"You'll see. We're just getting started," he said.

"That's what you said last night," I said.

"It was true last night, and it's true again today," he elaborated. "Tomorrow you'll begin completing a list of assigned tasks."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," he nodded. "Seven days, seven tasks."

"I can't wait," I said, already curious to know what they were... although I did know they'd have to be pretty kinky.

"I know," he said. "My endeavor is to make all your fantasies come true, and also to push your limits to extremes that even given everything I've put you through so far, you've still never imagined."

"I don't know whether to drop to my knees and suck your cock again in gratitude, or turn and run away in terror," I joked, admiring his semi-erect cock.

"For now, neither. Now go home and prepare for a week of awakenings," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," I said, as I looked around for the outfit I came here wearing so long ago. Or so it felt like, although in fact it had in fact been less than twenty-four hours.

"Oh wait, and In the future whenever we get together, and your safe word will be 'coconut'" he said.

"Coconut?" I asked.

"It's a distinctive word, and one that wouldn't ordinarily be used by anyone," he said.

"What about suck my coconuts?" I asked playfully.

"Has that phrase ever left your lips before now?" he asked, not smiling at my playful banter.

"No, I guess not," I said. "And I hope I'll never utter the word again. I actually hate coconuts."

"Or we could use pineapple instead," he offered.

"No coconut is perfect," I said. "Coconut is something I'll never eat or drink, yuck, so it can symbolize the way I'll do absolutely anything for you from now on, so and I'll never need to use that word."

"Good," he said.

"Plus, I like pineapples," I smiled, recalling how I'd sometimes noticed a subtle different taste in Joseph's cum whenever he'd eaten some pineapple.

"Now get out of here, slut," he said, slapping my ass.

"Yes, Master," I replied, wondering what next he would have in store for me... and very excited to find out.

THE END OF PART 2