All Comments on 'The Training of Cecelia Ch. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 3 years ago

I’m really enjoying this story, in part because it feels fresh and new but also because the writing is stylish and warmly familiar from you. Reading your stories were one of the inspirations to write and publish my own, and whilst I have no ambitions to be considered on anything like the same level of professionalism or excellence, you assured me that it was possible to write well and at the same time in a very erotic manner. PS I have a character in my current storyline who is an English Teacher called Mrs Walker, which I. hope you don’t object to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I used to follow your stories with enthusiasm, now I simply ignore them.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 3 years ago

For sure looking forward to part 3...and 4...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd like this story line a lot more if she wasn't cheating on her husband throughout. A single, ball-busting CEO could have done pretty much the same thing, without that aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love the story which is developing nicely. Please don't make her loose her position or status at work I love to see strong capable women in top roles within workplace and would hate to see her lose that part of her life. Thanks.

GentleWeederGentleWeederalmost 3 years ago

An excellent chapter in a well-written, very erotic story. !

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Five stars! Five great big inadequate stars. I was clothed when I started reading this but quickly had to strip naked. I needed to touch myself as I read it; and, the more I touched myself, the more I needed to touch myself. Your descriptions of events seem to me that they are written from experience. How I wish to have an experience with you!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Like 2 of the Anonymous commentators it's the making of a good story and is so far. The only drawbacks are the cheating on her husband and his proposed cuckolding as well as the possible effect on her work as CEO. So far it's looking as though she's becoming the ultimate bottom as even Karen and Barbie want her s their submissive. I hope she stays strong and becomes an evn better CEO. Otherwise I think there's the distinct possibly this will become vertical stereotypical. 5 stars again so far.

billtomlin60billtomlin60almost 3 years ago

Good writing as always. Like other comments here I am a bit disappointed about the cheating on the hubby aspect to the story. Perhaps having him being privy to her actions, although not there, would have been another direction to try. That way he's involved, but not directly, and isn't that what all good Cucks crave? So for me personally this is four stars for this one, but as always I love your writing style, pacing, and dialog. It's all very real, believable and weaves us in to the hot action. Can't wait for part 3!

rjsully7rjsully7almost 3 years ago

Love the story line so far can hardly wait for further chapters. You are such a good writers.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 3 years ago

I'm liking this story a lot more than your interracial foursome stories, which seem more like a description of a series of sex acts without really getting into the characters' heads. You get into Cecelia's head and help us understand why she kets all this stuff happen to her, her ambivalence and her submission. Excellent stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m loving this story line. I found it yesterday and couldn’t wait to finish it today. Looking forward to more time in the room, and seeing how SeeSee and Barbie connect. Maybe show a little more perspective on when the intimacy was lost between Cecelia and her husband. Make the reader understand the shift in their dynamic? Maybe help some of us look past the cheating by understanding the relationship in a new light.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

as well as its written i on;y did 4 stars, damn its good

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

I enjoy the submission aspect of this story but felt you glossed over the BSDM details (rope bondage). Type of knots, how the rope was wrapped, etc. If you want to explore the pain threshold, then have SeeSee whipped, paddled, etc.

And if doing anal should take a bit longer to build up the ability to take a big cock, not the, more wham/bam method you detailed her.

And I still don't like this assumption that the husband has to submit as well. Just because he did not recognize her need for a dominant partner does not make him a submissive. There may be many other reasons why, but it seem you like to add this element a lot lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is part 3 coming this was hot as a cuckold couple can’t wait to see where this goes

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 2 years ago

Sure looking forward to part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to more!

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years ago

You need to finish this. It's been six months since this chapter.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 2 years ago

Loving the story, but one minor technical point

Pt 3 is listed separately on your story page and there is no link in the "read more of this series" area

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Totally silly but what a read, plenty of thought has gone into this.

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallowsabout 1 year ago

Love the story but nobody who does anal sex let alone an experienced Dominant would even think about doing anal without getting fully prepped for anal, just not happening

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

562. Really engaging story, but I note that you alluded to 5 chaptersand it has been 16 months since #3. I’d sure love to see the final two by the time I read #3 shortly. Normally, I’m not a great fan of forcing submissions, but this seems to be a desired effect making it easy to read and hot.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

very exciting - we all need to be pushed to become more wiling to be that slut that we all really are - we are sluts - I know I am a slut for cocks and pussies and toys and cum.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

A fantasy that would be hard to beat in real life. Such a fun escape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES