The Training of Cecelia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So fucking hot!

The video ended, and then the cycle began again with the big boned British blonde being banged in her quim and her arse by Paul and some other bloke.

As it did, I pondered the obvious... how far was I willing for my own journey to go?

Yes, I had irreversibly crossed a line.

No, I couldn't go back in time and reverse my decision. Nor would I want to.

Yes, right now I was helplessly bound on a bed waiting for my Master to return, and undoubtably when he did I was either going to enthusiastically suck his cock, or get myself fucked, the very instant he allowed it to happen.

Yet anal?

Yet double penetration?

Yet airtight?

Yet... gah!... golden showers?

Yet facilitating in convincing my husband to suck cock and get fucked?

Would I be willing to do any of those?

I certainly wasn't comfortable with anal... and yet I sensed that with the right convincing I might be willing to explore it, and if Paul outright ordered me to, I'd grit my teeth and proceed, and maybe I'd even turn out liking it.

My husband sucking cock? Actually, that kind of turned me on... but the idea of his getting fucked, less so.

But the idea of enduring a golden shower was a complete turn-off. Just watching it had been bad enough.

Yet even as I pondered these... I had to admit very real... possibilities, I wasn't all that confident about my answers.

I had agreed to obey Paul without hesitation, no matter what.

I had agreed to be a mindless bimbo for him. Did my carte blanche submission necessarily mean I'd be subjected to whatever deviant acts Paul could imagine? Including everything I'd just watched, that he'd not only imagined, but had actually followed through with, and even filmed with these other women whose paths I was following?

If I honoured my promises... which I couldn't deny had been made with utter sincerity... possibly even desperation not to miss the opportunity... I literally had no choice about doing whatever he might order me to do.

One thing was sure... he was going to push my boundaries. He'd even told me he would!

As the scene changed again to the fisting one, he walked in and asked breezily, "Enjoying the video?"

"Most of it," I answered, unable to turn around and look at him, and thus recalling I had a plastic ball strapped in my mouth so he wouldn't have understood me at all.

He chuckled, "I guess I should remove your gag if I'd like a comprehensible answer."

He unfastened and removed the ball gag, and instantly I began moving my mouth around through extreme grimaces... a mouth stretch, per se.

"So did you enjoy the video?" he asked as he sat down and began fucking me with the toy.

"Most of it," I repeated, this time understandably.

"Only most of it?"

"Yeah, some of those things were a little too extreme for my tastes."

"Which ones?" he asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"The peeing for sure," I said. "Yuck!"

"Yes, lots of people can't wrap their heads around some people finding golden showers pleasurable."

"It just seemed like humiliation for humiliation's sake."

"Many people see it that way. But did you see her cum?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Do you think it was faked?"

"No, it certainly seemed genuine," I said after a moment's thought.

"Every woman, and every man for that matter, has a kink or two that many other people if they knew about it, would find scandalous or taboo or disgusting," he said.

"I suppose that's true," I said, thinking that my submissive nature, and also my fisting and bukkake fantasies, would all fit into that category for sure.

"For her it's being pissed on," he said, still slowly fucking me with the toy. "It's her ultimate rush... it even triggers her most intense orgasms."

"I just can't fathom anyone going there," I said. "But regardless of what I think, I can't deny it certainly worked for her."

"A large part of your training will be to experiment with a wide variety of kinks so we can discover the triggers that lead to your most intense orgasms. And also to discover those activities that truly repulse you. I promise never to force you into doing something I truly believe will cause you extreme anguish, harm you emotionally, or that will damage your reputation or would place your career at risk. But short of those, you will obey me in all things. Except that... you'll have a safe word which I'll always honor without hesitation. Everything stops if you invoke your safe word, and then we can discuss the issue openly, with no further coercion from me, at least not until the end of our discussion. Do you understand all that?"

"Yes", I replied quietly, and now with the possibility existing of my having at least some say in these matters, I was surprised to find myself questioning just how repulsed I really was by all that I'd seen.

"I play hard with my fuck toys -- but I never break them. In part that's so I can continue using them but also, as hard as this may be to believe sometimes, I cherish each and every one of you. However, sometimes it might feel like you're broken. But even then only for a little while."

His confidence and absolute certainty were creating desire and hunger inside of me I had never... ever... experienced. At this moment, I truly would do anything he required, no matter how repulsed I thought I may be by it.

We sat quietly for a few moments, while he allowed me to process everything he'd just said... and then...

"Was there anything else you found disturbing?" he asked.

"Anal," I admitted.

"Oh," he said.

"Yeah, I've always considered my anal passage like a river flowing in only one direction, which is downstream."

"Well, that is most unfortunate," he said, his hand beginning to caress my ass.

"It's just so dirty," I added, a chill coursing through me from his tone, and the appearance of his hand on my ass.

"Well, you are a dirty slut," he reminded me, "and all my dirty sluts take dicks in all three of their fuck holes. That is non-negotiable, unless you choose to say your safe word, and we can end now."

I didn't say anything while I pondered this new speed bump placed in my path, and while he pulled the toy out of my pussy.

"You didn't come, did you?" he asked, I'm sure already knowing the answer.

"No, Master," I said. "Although I came close at times."

"Good girl. A crucial part of your training is learning to control your orgasms," he said, walking over to a cabinet.

"Yes, Master," I said, watching him as best I could, from the awkward position I was still restricted to.

"You see," he said, as he grabbed some toys and some lube, "submission requires mindless obedience, submission requires complete obedience, and submission requires putting your utter trust in my judgement. Although in return, my dominance over you requires that I always keep your best interests close to my heart, even though it won't always appear that I am to you. And in time, you'll learn from experience that I'll never harm you. You'll often experience pain at my hands, but never any lasting harm, just lasting benefit."

"I do trust you, Master," I said. "That's how I ended up bound like this in the first place. I trust you noticed I didn't resist you in the least."

"Yes, I agree. So far you've been a very good pet, Seesee," he said, as he approached my ass.

"Thank you, Master," I said ridiculously.

"So do you trust me?" he asked, as I felt something wet poured into my ass crack.

"Yes, Master," I answered. I did trust him, it was myself I wasn't sure I could trust.

"And you understand that I know what's best for you."

"Yes, Master," I repeated like a parrot, since from the beginning, whether I'd realized it or not at the time, he'd always known exactly what I needed.

"Then I'm about to prepare your asshole for my cock," he said.

"Didn't you say something about a safe word?"

"Yes, but not for this exercise unless you wish to end our relationship before it begins. Like I just told you, anal is non-negotiable."

"Yes, Master," I said, "please do as you wish," although my tone conveyed I wasn't at all excited or comfortable with this turn of events.

"Trust me," he said. "You're going to love being an ass slut. It's one of the most authentic of submissive acts."

"It's just not a prospect that's ever turned me on," I said, "unlike everything else you've ordered me to do."

"Well then," he said, as his finger probed the entrance of my butt hole, "prepare yourself to be proven wrong. You're about to experience another variety of pleasure that you'll love, and it can only occur during anal sex."

"Okay," I said, but I flinched as I felt his finger slide inside me. I'd been expecting pain, but all I did feel, at least for now, was a little awkwardness.

"This will feel a bit weird at first," he informed me, very much like a doctor warning, 'This may hurt a little,' while intending only the best for the patient, as Paul slowly wiggled his finger inside my ass.

"You know there are erogenous zones inside your ass, right?" he asked.

"I've never really thought about it," I replied, which was true.

"Yes," he added. "There's a greater concentration of nerve endings in your rectum, and thus a higher potential for experiencing pleasure there, than there is in the entrance to your cunt. Although it's not as high a concentration as in your clit."

"Oh."

"And men have a higher potential for anal pleasure than women do," he added.

"Really?" I asked, as he slowly moved his finger in and out... which felt surprisingly sensual.

"Yes. You've heard of prostate orgasms?"

"I guess so."

"Those aren't possible for women to have, since you don't have prostate glands, but I'll be giving your husband one eventually," he said, as he pulled his finger out.

"I still can't imagine my enjoying this," I said.

"I know you can't," he said, as I felt something else poking at my ass. "But until it happened to you, had you ever imagined being bound with a plastic ball strapped in your mouth and with a toy in your asshole? And then being forced to watch amateur porn where you knew one of the participants, and experiencing all this while being forbidden to come?"

I was about to respond, when he slid a sizeable toy into my virgin asshole.

"Nooooooooooooo," I moaned, both answering his question and protesting against his shoving the toy up my ass!

"There will be some pain," he cautioned, again sounding very much like my imaginary doctor just now, "but only at first."

"I'm feeling that," I said, as my ass burned... not intensely... but undeniably.

"Embrace the burn," he advised. "It's far more pleasant if you manage to do that," as he got off the bed, seized the vibrator and slid it back into my pussy... except this time it was raging away on high!

"Ooooooooooh, fuck," I moaned, as those powerful vibrations inside my pussy completely distracted me from the relatively slight pain in my ass.

"Now I have a new requirement for you. In the next several minutes, I want you to come as many times as you possibly can!" he ordered enthusiastically as he began furiously fucking my pussy with the toy!

"Oh, Gooooooood," I screamed, as permission granted, plus the intensity of the vibrations, he had me erupting in just a few seconds.

"That's one," he said, holding the breakneck vibe deep inside my pussy while pulling the plug out of my ass.

"So intense," I moaned, as the orgasm continued ripping through me like a tornado touching down over and over again.

"A slut comes upon demand," he said, "so that was well done," as I felt a larger toy sliding into my ass.

"Oh fuck," I yelped, as a new burn coursed through my asshole from the greater stretch.

"Focus on the pleasure," he ordered as the toy, which was not only quite wide but also quite long, kept advancing deeper inside me... much deeper than his finger or the previous toy had gone... creating even more pain as it drilled down to new depths.

"Okay, I'll try," I moaned, clenching my teeth as the pain hit, but the pleasure from the toy in my pussy did a reasonable job of numbing it.

"Soon you'll be taking my dick in your ass," he said, "which is even longer and thicker than this toy," as it completed its journey into my ass.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to take your big cock in my ass," I worried.

"You're about to be very surprised, then. With adequate preparation, your ass will be able to take huge cocks," he said. "Just like your mouth and your pussy."

"I don't know," I said, as the vibrator in my pussy and the toy in my ass seemed to be battling for my sole attention... at the moment neither of them winning.

Pain!

Pleasure!

Battling it out!

The only quality they had in common was intensity.

"The pain will subside soon, and then all you'll feel is intense pleasure," he predicted, as for now he fucked only my pussy with its toy, the anal toy just resting deep inside.

"I really don't know," I moaned, even though the fast fucking and intense vibrations had my next orgasm rising quickly.

"Trust me," he said, as he really fucked my pussy with the vibrator.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, as now the pleasure actually was winning, engulfing the pain.

"It's already happening," he said unnecessarily, as he now began fucking both of my holes with both of the toys.

"Oh fuck yes, it really is happening, so fuck me, please fuck me as hard as you can!" I moaned, the intensity of both toys now striving harmoniously towards driving me wild... both of my holes being fucked in unison provoking such rapture through me.

"Fuck what hard?" he asked, pulling both toys out. "Like I insisted upon last night, tell me what you want."

"My pussy, my ass, please Master, fuck my pussy and fuck my ass," I begged desperately, wanting those fucking toys back inside me! I wasn't absolutely certain even now whether the toy in my ass had been enhancing my pleasure or not, but I was absolutely certain the dual sensations had combined into something incredible! And now while he was leaving me hanging, I was desperate for the fireworks to resume.

"You're sure?" he asked.

"Yes Master, I'm sure," I responded lustfully.

"You're absolutely sure you want your ass fucked?" he asked again.

"Yes please indeed, please fuck my ass, fuck it with the toy, fuck it with your big cock, fuck it with a redwood tree if you want," I babbled just short of temporary insanity, willing to do anything to have my holes filled again... feeling so bereft and empty with nothing inside either of them.

"So are you telling me you want me to fuck your asshole and take your anal virginity?" he asked. "I want to be very clear about this. It has to be a decision you're making freely."

"Yes Master, I'm freely asking... no, I'm begging you to take my anal virginity," I pleaded, no longer caring about the stigma of anal sex, or about any stupid phobia about it that my former self (of about half a minute ago) may have had about it.

"But someone told me it's dirty," he said, using my words against me.

"And I'm your dirty slut," I declared, likewise using his against him. "So please Master! Make me your three-hole dirty fuck slut!"

"'I'm really going to gape your asshole," he warned.

"Gape the shit out of it," I said, although at the time I had no idea what gaping even was.

"Cute choice of words," he laughed, as he slid the raging, vibrating toy back into my pussy and positioned his cock at the doorway to my ass.

"Just shove it in," I said. "I'm not afraid anymore, I want to feel the pain. I want to feel your cock destroying my asshole."

He obliged by slowly sliding his cock into my ass.

"Oooooooooooh," I moaned, as his fat cock slowly filled my ass... spreading my ass... creating a new burn... a new pleasure... a new intensity.

"Oh yeah, this asshole is now mine to use, or to share, however I wish"," he said, his hands grasping my hips as his cock kept going deeper into my ass.

"Yes, you own my asshole," I agreed, my head light, my body on fire... not at all worried about, or even registering his words 'to share'.

Pleasure!

Pain!

Intensity!

Submission!

"What are you?" he asked.

"A slut," I moaned. "An ass slut."

"My ass slut," he corrected me.

"Yes, Master," I said, as his cock continued driving deeper and deeper inside me. "I'm your ass slut."

"Such a tight ass," he moaned, and he was now resting his front against my backside... his cock all the way inside me.

"Such a lovely huge cock I have in my ass," I said, feeling so full, so good, so slutty, and yet so completely at ease... lost in a surreal moment of tranquility with at least eight inches of cock inside my virgin asshole. Yes, I still felt some pain, but now it was a good pain.

"Ready to get ass fucked?" he asked.

"No, but yes," I said, knowing I'd just irreversibly crossed another line... and had reclassified another former taboo.

"Tell me what you want," he ordered, an instruction that to me was becoming his mantra, as he bucked his hips three times... hammering his cock into new depths in my ass and creating new pain, which in turn triggered new pleasure... the buzzing in my pussy continuing to add its own intense pleasure to the mix.

"I want to be your ass slut," I declared, "over and over again, as often as you please," my body on pins and needles, but only wanting to give in completely to my submissive nature, and to behave like the slut I was born to be.

"Good answer," he approved, as he held my hips firmly, and began fucking my ass... slowly at first.

Pleasure!

Pain!

Intensity!

Complete rapture!

I was probably going to hell for committing such a sin, but not anytime soon. And for now, I was floating into heaven while feeling such peace.

The pain continued dissipating more and more with each slow stroke, as all eight inches slid in and out of my no longer virgin (and no longer out-only) hole. "Oh fuck," I moaned mindlessly.

"The pleasure is consuming you now, isn't it?" he asked gently, as he continued fucking my ass.

"Yes, it's so good," I agreed, feeing complete serenity and pleasure while I was being sodomized.

"Tell me what you want," he repeated after a few dozen slow strokes.

"To be your complete ass slut," I replied dreamily. "And for now, to have you fuck my ass harder."

"Like this?" he asked, slamming into me.

"Yeeeeeees," I screamed, a brief moment of pain coursing through me, that was instantaneously numbed completely by the fresh surges of pleasure swarming inside me.

"Now I'm going to fuck your ass through multiple orgasms," he announced, as he began fucking me harder... deeper... rougher.

"Yes, yes, fuck my asshole just like that!" I moaned/shouted, my next orgasm already coursing through me.

"Come like some nasty slut getting her asshole pounded," he demanded, as he really reamed my butthole.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, yeeeeeees!" I screamed just a few seconds later, able to do absolutely nothing except continue coming from getting my shit hole fucked.

"Good girl," he praised, "but now I want another one!" as he kept fucking my ass through my existing orgasm... while the vibrator inside me continued pulsing intensely, assisting in summoning the next one!

"Soooooo good," I moaned, as the orgasm still ripped through me, making my entire body quake, even while I could feel that next orgasm he required from me rising up.

For several more minutes, he kept fucking me.

Hard!

Deep!

And then that next orgasm struck!