The Stranger in the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so big, it's, hnghhh..."

Melody trailed off with a moan, as Vincent drew his cock back out. The bulbous head of his dick scraped along her walls, and every vein rippled against her labia. She lost her train of thought, and just completely focused on the sensation of the powerful cock inside of her.

Vincent put both hands on her hips, and thrust in earnest.

"Oh jesus mary motherfucking god have mercy," moaned Melody, lost in a world of her own.

Faster, and faster he thrust. The slick, squishy noises of sex were clearly audible, but at that moment, Melody didn't care who heard. All she cared about was taking every single inch of Vincent's cock inside of her, squeezing her muscles to feel him even better.

Eventually, Dustin approached their end of the bar again, to check up on their drinks, but Grace intercepted him, frantically signaling him to stay away with wild arm movements. If it had been anybody else, Dustin would have stopped it, but Grace had been a regular for years, and he himself was intimately familiar with just how wild the woman truly was.

Willing Vincent to go even deeper, Melody bent over, and lifted her hips slightly. She gripped Grace's legs for support, so she didn't topple over. Taking advantage of the new angle, Vincent thrust even deeper, and Melody moaned out loud.

The guy had great stamina, and he showed no signs of stopping. For several minutes he slammed her from behind. Anybody who glanced over at the two of them would not mistake their actions. Feeling his thick cock slide in and out of her, satisfied a deep, primal need that Melody had neglected for far too long. She revelled in the carnal act, and her climax rapidly built up momentum.

A second orgasm wracked Melody's body, and she gripped her friend's leg hard to keep steady. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her, and she fully surrendered to the powerful force.

Vincent continued to mercilessly pound her ass, but even he had his limits. Just when Melody came down from her orgasmic high, Vincent's cock twitched and pulsed, and he shot his load into the condom. Melody felt disappointed at the unwanted barrier, but some risks aren't worth it.

With his cock rapidly deflating, Vincent pulled out of Melody with a plop, leaving her with a sudden, gaping hole that yearned to be filled. She sat up again, and met her friend's eyes, breathing hard.

Grace looked supremely pleased with the whole scenario, as if she had been the one that had been on the receiving end. Melody stuck her tongue out at her, but quickly broke into a wide grin. She let out a loud sigh of satisfaction.

"That... that was incredible," remarked Vincent, slightly out of breath.

"It was," agreed Melody.

"Just one question... why?"

Grace's expression changed, as if she just heard the dumbest question of her life.

"I'm feeling generous," answered Melody. "Maybe one more time with Amanda will help you."

"Listen, I know you're not Amanda, I never thought you... thank you, really. It means a lot."

"What do we now?" asked Melody.

"Round two!" proposed Grace excitedly.

"If it's alright with you, I actually have to leave. I was supposed to have been at my friend's an hour ago."

"Oh. Yeah, that's alright," replied Melody flatly. She didn't know what to expect, but it hadn't been that.

"I don't mean to just run, I really don't, but it's a little confusing, and—"

"No, no, I get it," interrupted Melody. "I had a great time, though."

"Me too," Vincent agreed. "This is for the drinks."

He placed a crisp hundred dollar bill on the counter, and stood up. If she had wanted to, Melody could have turned to look at him, and see his face for the first time. If she wanted to, she could tell him that maybe, just maybe, they should meet up again. If she wanted to, she could confront the man who had given her so much unexpected pleasure.

Yet, she didn't do any of those things. Instead, she placed her arms on the bar top, and buried her head between them. Vincent's footsteps circled around her, and then disappeared into the distance.

Grace tapped her on the shoulder, and told her, "he's gone."

Melody raised her head, and looked around the bar. She had no idea what Vincent looked like, so even if he had still been there, she wouldn't have spotted him. It felt somehow right, though. The real Vincent could probably not live up to the Vincent of her imagination, it might even ruin the whole experience.

"God. Damn. You little devil," complimented Grace.

At Phoenix's table, the guy she had accidentally flashed was nowhere in sight. Melody looked around, but didn't see him at the bar, or anywhere else.

"You missing something?" inquired Grace.

"There was a guy at that table, the one who, uh, saw me."

"Oh yeah, him," giggled Grace. "He ran off to the bathroom while Vincent was pounding you. No doubt he's still in there, jerking off."

"Ah, whatever. Let him have his fun." Silently, the remnants of her orgasm flared up briefly at the thought of someone having watched her.

"If I had any idea you were gonna be this crazy, I wouldn't have taken you here tonight. There's a much better place downtown. It's always packed, and they actually let you dance on the stage if you want. And there's this guy, they call him the bull, and—"

"No thanks."

"No thanks? You're the one that just screwed a guy in a bar." Grace actually sounded disappointed.

"It was... a special thing. I don't know. I liked the way he touched me. Like a man in love."

"Ugh, yuck!" Grace pretended to throw up. "So, why didn't you stop him from going?"

"I don't know. It just felt right, not to know."

Melody picked up the hundred dollar bill. Underneath was a business card. It read: Vincent Porter, Meyer's Landscaping, 244-555-2625. She looked at the card for a very long time, before stuffing it into her purse, next to her damp panties. Choices like that were for another day.

"Let's get out of here," suggested Melody. "I'd rather be at home right now, and curl up on the couch with a nice movie." Grace's eyes lit up. "Not porn," she forestalled her friend.

Grace waved Dustin over, who appeared shortly after.

"I see you girls had a great time," he commented tersely.

"Sorry about the mess, D, it's all my fault," Grace assuaged him. She slid the money over to him as a peace offering. "This tip should over it."

Dustin grudgingly accepted it, but then broke out in a smile anyway. "Ah hell, I just can't be mad at you, Gracey."

"You're the best, D. What time do you get off tonight?"

"Around two, why?"

"I might come back, and then the two of us can make a mess of our own."

"Deal," he grinned broadly.

Grace stood up on her tiptoes, and placed a quick peck on Dustin's lips. She grabbed Melody's hand, and the two of them dashed out of the bar, leaving Melody's almost untouched pina colada behind.

The evening air was refreshing, and Melody took a big whiff. They decided not to take an Uber back home, and instead walk the two miles. With every step, cool air brushed against Melody's naked pussy, reminding her of what had happened.

Melody smiled broadly the entire way home.