The Stranger in the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,436 Followers

"Hey, there's a thought. I never tried that," laughed Grace. Melody regretted putting the idea in her head. "Call it 'Tweet me your dicks,' and then I could have my pick of the lot."

"You're insane," giggled Melody.

Melody's face returned to a normal color, and the alcohol helped with the embarrassment. Despite the incident, she was actually enjoying herself. Grace usually had that effect on her, one of the many reasons they were such good friends in the first place. Nights out with her friend were many things, but boring was not one of them.

"Amanda, is that you?" a deep, hesitant voice asked behind Melody.

Melody did not actually hear the question, she was still giggling over the way Phoenix had walked back to his group of friends, all proud, as if he accomplished something great. She was sure he would not tell them what actually happened.

The man took a seat in the one empty chair behind Melody, the one between her and the wall, which she had been so sure nobody would take. She did notice him then, but thought that paying attention to him would only encourage him to stay.

"Amanda? Is it really you?" he asked again, louder than before.

"You've got the wrong girl," responded Grace.

Melody was in the process of turning around to actually look at the man, when his words stopped her. "Wait, don't turn around, please."

Under normal circumstances, Melody wouldn't have listened to him, but there was something in his voice that made her freeze. She shot a questioning look at her friend, who merely shrugged.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you," apologized the man, and she liked the sound of his gruff, but gentle rumble. "If it's ok with you, I'd just like to sit here for a while."

"Sure," answered Grace for the both of them.

Their conversation died down, unsure how to proceed. Melody practically felt his eyes staring at her in the back of her head. She quietly nursed her pina colada. The guy had not set off her creep alarm at all, and Grace didn't seem to be too concerned, either.

In fact, she seemed so unconcerned, that she turned back to Phoenix and the group of guys. Some of them were making no secret about checking her out, and she rewarded their forward behavior with flashes of her cleavage, and smiles. Melody was sure that it was just Grace's way of making sure that she finally had to talk to a guy, even if it turned out to be a creep.

"What's your deal?" she asked over her shoulder, still not turning around, after getting fed up by the silence.

"Sorry... it's just that, well, I don't know how to put it."

Grace decided that the proceedings were interesting enough again to turn her attention back on her friend, and the stranger.

"Why don't you start by telling us what you think is so interesting about my friend," suggested Grace.

"It's her hair," he said immediately.

Melody sighed inwardly, slightly disappointed at the fact that it did turn out to be just another creep, one with a hair fetish on top of it. The stranger sensed her disappointment, and rushed to apologize.

"Oh god, no, I'm sorry, I know what that must have sounded like, and I swear I didn't mean it that way," he profusely asked for forgiveness. Despite everything, Melody's creep detector still hadn't set off any bells, which was even odder.

"What DID you mean, then?" demanded Melody.

"Oh, um... alright, I hope this doesn't sound too creepy. When I came out of the bathroom, and saw you sitting there, I could have sworn that you were my wife."

"Is your wife named Amanda?" inquired Grace.

"Yes, exactly, how did you know?"

"You called her name," explained Grace, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, I suppose I did."

"So what, you think I'm your wife, and now you just want to stare at my hair? Why don't you go home and stare at your wife's hair?" asked Melody indignantly. It would have been easy to turn around, and look him in the eyes, but the pleading tone in his voice when he had asked her not to still lingered in her mind.

"Crap, I'm really making a mess of this whole thing, aren't I? I should have mentioned this already, but my wife's dead."

"You're not making it any better," chuckled Grace, who nevertheless seemed to be amused by the whole thing. "Why don't you start at the beginning?"

"Right, right, ok. I love my wife—loved my wife, very, very much. We were married for ten years, right out of highschool. She died in a car crash, two years ago. Drunk driver."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," consoled Melody, who felt a strange sympathy for the man.

"She had beautiful hair, too, just like yours. A little bit shorter, actually, but it was exactly the same shade." Melody didn't know how to respond to that. The stranger continued, after a brief silence. "When I saw you sitting there, I thought for a second that it must have been her. I just wanted to sit here for a while, and pretend like my wife is still with me. That's why I didn't want you to turn around, so I could pretend it was her. I'm sorry I bothered you, I will leave."

"No, stay," decided Melody impulsively. She didn't know what made her say it, whether it was the alcohol, or the lonely, heartbroken way the guy sounded, but she didn't mind giving him what he wanted.

"What's your name, anyway?" asked Grace.

"Vincent. Vincent Porter."

"Hah! Is that supposed to be some sort of Bond, James Bond type introduction?"

"No, I'm afraid I'm not that suave."

"I don't know, you've got a certain charm about you," voiced Melody out loud for the first time. Grace immediately raised her eyebrow at that, and Melody did not like the scheming look on her face. "Why don't you tell us a little bit about Amanda," she forestalled anything Grace could say.

"Ok, that's fair. I met her in middle school, actually. We both had the same schedule, and I spent all my time looking at her, instead of the blackboard. I don't think she noticed me for the entire year, though. I did work up the courage to talk to her eventually, though. We started dating in highschool, and by senior year I was head over heels in love with her. We got married a week after graduation."

"What was she like?" asked Melody.

"Just about the most wonderful woman you can imagine. She was always kind to everyone, even when she shouldn't have been. She loved walking in the rain. She..." he trailed off, and Melody heard him sniffle.

"Oh god, I didn't mean to drag it all back up, I'm so sorry," apologized Melody.

"No, no, it's ok. They're good memories. They hurt, but they're good memories." Vincent picked up his glass, and took a big gulp. "She wanted to be a teacher. Elementary, or preschool, something to do with kids, but we couldn't afford to go to college, and both of us had to work to support ourselves."

"No shit?" piped up Grace, who had managed to stay quiet an awfully long time.

"None," he replied calmly.

"Our little friend here just graduated today. She's gonna be teaching elementary, soon."

"I haven't graduated yet," corrected Melody. "And you already teach third grade."

"Yeah, but I'm not Vincent's long lost love," countered Grace.

"I'm not—Ugh, forget it."

"Are you two really teachers?" asked Vincent.

"Uh huh," answered Grace.

"Not yet," repeated Melody.

"I..." Vincent choked up. "Could I ask another favor?"

"Sure."

"Is it alright if I put my hand on you?" he asked, timidly.

"Like what, grope her?" asked Grace, suddenly defensive.

Her concern was drowned out by Melody's quick answer of, "Sure."

Moments later, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Vincent's touch was incredible gentle, and she barely felt it. He dragged his palm across her shoulder blade, and through her long, luxurious hair. Her heart almost broke, sensing the loneliness in his actions.

Melody made an impulsive decision. She reached behind herself, grabbed Vincent's hand, and pulled it across her stomach. She pressed the palm of his hand against her midriff, like a lover's embrace.

The rest of Vincent followed, too. He leaned forward, and laid his head sideways across her back, listening to the rapid beating of her heart. Melody took a deep breath, and enjoyed the way the stranger held her. It resonated with a deeper need inside of her, one that no Brad could fulfill.

"Is everything alright?" came Dustin's gruff voice.

Melody and Vincent both jumped, caught completely off guard, as if they had done something naughty. She let go of his hand, and he quickly sat upright again.

"Everything's fine, D," answered Grace for the both of them.

"Alright." He didn't seem fully content with the answer, but accepted it regardless. "Anybody need a new drink?"

Melody's second pina colada had remained largely untouched, but Grace's drink was once again empty. She ordered another one, as did Vincent. Dustin returned moments later with their drinks, setting them down on the counter.

Melody remained largely unaware of it. She was too focused on herself, more specifically, the sense of excitement that grew inside of her. Without narrowing it down to one specific root cause, she decided that she liked this strange man.

She grabbed Vincent's hand again, and once again pulled him closer. He laid his head on her back again, and she smelled his aftershave. Looking at her friend, she mouthed the words, "Is he cute?" Grace immediately nodded frantically, and gave her two thumbs up.

Melody moved Vincent's hand further up, placing it directly on her breast. A huge grin broke out on Grace's face.

"What?" asked a confused voice behind her. Vincent raised his head off her back.

"Just go with it," she mentioned over her shoulder, and the head resumed its position.

Melody moved the hand higher, placing it flat against her heart, which was pounding furiously. She looked down, and considered the appendage. The hand was rough, and calloused, indicating some sort of blue collar job. On his ring finger was a small, golden wedding ring.

"You still wear a ring?" she inquired.

"Yeah. I never had the heart to take it off after she died," he answered. Melody actually felt every word resonating inside his body.

Melody moved the hand lower again, to the hem of her shirt. She looked around the bar, to see if anybody was looking in her direction, but apart from Grace, everyone was minding their own business. Dustin was talking to a pair of older, white haired women at the other end of the bar. Her friend looked like Christmas had come early, and she nursed her rum and coke while watching.

Melody moved Vincent's hand under her tank top. His rough skin scratched her soft stomach, but she relished the warmth that emanated from it. She pushed it higher, and higher, until Vincent acted on his own.

His large hand grabbed her breast, and squeezed it gently. Her breathing quickened, and the excitement in her stomach intensified. Vincent caressed her breast with skillful fingers, running his index finger around her areola, and then gently pinching her nipple.

Melody let out a soft sigh, and moved Vincent's hand to her other breast, where he showed it the same, loving attention. She wondered briefly what would happen if someone glanced over at them that very moment, and a surge of excitement coursed through her body. She couldn't believe how wet she was all of a sudden.

"Jesus," muttered Grace quietly. "You have no idea how hot this is."

Melody ignored her friend, and with her free hand, reached behind her, trying to find Vincent's crotch. It didn't take her long, and she found what she was looking for. Vincent was undeniably turned on, evident by the raging hardon Melody felt through his pants.

Vincent's hand still caressed her nipple, and Melody found it increasingly challenging to pay any attention to her surroundings. Fortunately, Grace was more than happy to play wingman for her, and she trusted her friend to keep her safe.

Deciding that she had enough of the teasing, Melody once again manoeuvred Vincent's hand. Downwards, this time, across her stomach, over her bellybutton, and ultimately to the belt on her miniskirt. She hesitated for only a moment, before sliding his hand inside of her skirt, and under her panties.

Vincent took over from there, and his hand trailed over her short fuzz, finding her dripping wet lips. Blinded by his position, he navigated the unfamiliar landscape with exploratory touches.

His fingers touched her labia, and he rubbed it between two fingers, sending ripples through Melody's body. His fingers found her hooded clit, and he brushed across it with his callous fingers, making Melody let out a quiet moan. His fingers found the entrance to her pussy, and he ran his fingers up and down the slit, making Melody silently beg him for more. His fingers found their way inside of her, at first with only one finger, before a second one joined, and Melody finally got what she desired.

Melody threw back her head, as Vincent's large fingers slipped repeatedly in and out of her. He picked up his speed, widening his movements, and dragging his palm across her clit with every pass. The wedding ring on his finger rubbed along her skin.

Vincent lifted his head off of her back, and she felt two soft lips place a kiss on her neck. Out of the corner of her eyes, she spotted Vincent's dark hair. The smell of his aftershave intensified, as he nibbled on her earlobe.

It was too much for Melody, and she succumbed to a powerful orgasm. Her whole body shook like a leaf in the wind, and it took all of her concentration to keep from screaming out loud. Vincent drew out her orgasm, furiously rubbing her clit, sending Melody into a timeless state of ecstasy, heightened by the fact that if any of the two dozen people in the bar looked at her, they'd be able to see her climaxing in public from a stranger's touch. It was incredibly naughty, and risky, and most of all, exciting.

After her pleasure faded, she placed a hand on Vincent's, signalling him to stop. Vincent placed one last kiss on her neck, and pulled back his hand. Melody basked in her post orgasmic glory.

Grace watched her friend with an open mouth, staring unabashedly. "Holy shit, I didn't think you had it in you."

Melody, instead of answering, let out a happy, satisfied gurgle.

"I... I don't know what to say," added Vincent.

"Don't say anything. I'll be right back."

Melody got up, and swiftly walked to the nearby bathroom, without looking at Vincent. Inside, she shut the door behind her, and turned on the tap. She splashed a bit of cold water over her face, and stared at herself in the mirror.

Was she, a timid college girl, really doing this? Was she taking advantage of a grieving husband? She decided she didn't care either way. It was something she wanted to do. She didn't do it because of Vincent, or even because of Grace. She did it, because she wanted it for herself. Because it made her feel good. No, it made her feel great.

Melody reached under her skirt, and slipped off her panties. They were drenched with her juices, and she contemplated tossing them away. They had been expensive, though, and she was still tens of thousands in debt. Almost frantically, she looked around the bathroom for a condom dispenser, but the only products available were tampons and pads. Frustrated, she returned to the main room of the bar, hoping that Grace was more prepared than her.

When she opened the door, she was surprised to find the seat behind hers empty. The only signs that Vincent existed were two empty glasses. She returned to her stool, and took a seat. The fabric of the padding felt rough against her bare pussy, and she felt a quick pang of guilt at ruining the cover. She stuffed the panties into her purse.

"Are those your panties?" asked Grace with a smirk.

"Shut it. Did he leave?"

"He went to the bathroom, too."

A wave of relief washed over her, and she realized she had been holding in her breath, dreading the answer.

"Good. Do you happen to have a condom on you?"

"Of course. A slut like me is always prepared for the best." Grace opened her purse, and pulled out a black, square packet. She held it out in front of her, but pulled away when Melody tried to grab it. "You never answered my question. Were those your panties?"

To answer her question, Melody lifted the hem of her miniskirt, briefly flashing her wet pussy to her friend. With a loud crash, one of the guys at Phoenix's table toppled over in his chair, and slammed to the ground. His drink shattered on the carpet, spilling its contents everywhere.

Grace barked a loud laugh, and Melody joined in, infected by her friend's laughter. Just after he had gone down, Melody met the guy's eyes, and there had been no ambiguity about what he had seen. Melody, spurned on by her kinky mood, blew him a kiss, while his friends helped him up.

"What's so funny?" asked Vincent behind her, and Melody's heart jumped with joy.

"Melody just gave some guy an unexpected show," laughed Grace.

Melody blushed a little, but fortunately Vincent had no way of seeing it. The man resumed his seat behind her, and placed a comforting hand on her hip. She welcomed the touch, and placed her hand above his.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered over her shoulder.

"What?" asked a surprised Vincent.

"She wants you to fuck her," clarified Grace loudly, her tongue sticking out of her shit eating grin.

"We can go to my place, it's not far from—"

"No," interrupted Melody. "I want you to fuck me, here, and now."

"You mean in the bathroom?"

"No," she repeated herself.

Melody lifted the back of her miniskirt, revealing her plump, bare ass to Vincent. To underscore her point, she slid the condom packet along the countertop to Vincent. He let out an audible "oh" of realization.

"What if somebody sees us?"

A ripple of excitement ran up Melody's spine at the question. "Then they're going to be very lucky."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's sure," answered Grace for Melody. "She needs this as much as you, trust me."

In order to show her agreement with Grace's words, Melody scooted back on the stool, until her ass hung off the end, and she was supported by only her thighs. Vincent's hand grabbed one of her buttcheeks, and squeezed it. Melody looked around the bar again, and Grace was one of only two people who payed any attention to her. The guy who had tipped over in his chair, occasionally snuck glances in her direction, but she didn't actually mind. She had inadvertently already shown him more than she planned, and he might as well see the rest, too. Everything seemed a hundred times more exciting, with the possibility of anybody walking post spotting them.

Vincent grabbed the condom packet, and tore it open. Melody heard him unzip, and her mouth began salivating. He moved his stool closer to her, and she once again felt his fingers on her wet pussy.

Moments later, the condom covered head of a cock pressed up against her entrance. Her labia were still sensitive from her recent orgasm, and Vincent's cock turned out to be bigger than she had expected. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

With a little pressure, aided by her incredible wetness, Vincent's cock slowly slid into her. It stretched her wide, and she didn't remember ever fucking someone with such a massive girth. His cock filled her up completely, and she relished the feeling of being stuffed.

Whenever she thought there was no way he could push deeper, he proved her wrong. Vincent's massive cock penetrated deeper, and deeper into her cunt. When his hips made contact with her buttcheeks, she felt like there wasn't an inch to spare inside of her.

The sound of a shutter snapping made Melody open her eyes. Grace had her phone pointed directly at her.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked.

"You have no idea how unbelievably sexy your expression was. How's his cock?"

rarmons
rarmons
2,436 Followers